Author Topic: Obama is at war with his Generals  (Read 7029 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Obama is at war with his Generals
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2009, 06:55:29 PM »
Nice logic  ::)

You're not well versed in the definition of logic, are you?
Y

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »
You're not well versed in the definition of logic, are you?

Lets see since 33 calls out Mons Anus on his being a vet, you ask 33 if he is going to join the military.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »
There’s nothing wrong with calling someone on the truth because there’s nothing wrong with the truth – unless you’re an asshole.

That’s when deceit becomes appealing.

Asking someone for simple verification of who they are is not a problem unless they’re not who they claim to be.

I don't know MV, but I hope he's not falsely posing as a soldier simply to lend credibility & legitimacy to his attacks. Doing so is a slap in the face to every honest American soldier.

He literally stalked HH^ with some bizarre stuff for a fewe months. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
I never claimed to be a vet.  Mons claims to be a combat vet who was a ranger in panama and GW1.  HH6 asked him to verify this after mons stalked him for months like a jilted lover.

He also said he wishes our soldiers dead by IED blasts. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »
Lets see since 33 calls out Mons Anus on his being a vet, you ask 33 if he is going to join the military.

You may have to look further back to gather the knowledge you need. 
If you can't keep it all in order, just print out the pertinent postings while you read back through the pages to find the postings where my reply is relevant. 
33 claims we need more men in Afghanistan, the military is stretched thin.  I figure he could do his part in this dilemma by joining the military to fight for his country in the war he feels so strongly about. 
It's the least he could do for the country he loves and the war he supports, no?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »
The military wants professional soldiers, not hooligans from the Bronx NY.   ;D

In all seriousness, my point was that if we make the collective decision as a nation to stay there, it should be to win and to give the generals what they need to carry out the mission and keep our soldiers equippeted with what they need.

If we decide to come home, fine. 

However, the waddle our way through without either more soldiers or a committment to win seems like the worst of both worlds to me. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2009, 07:57:31 PM »
Look... U can root for our side to win..u can be pro service and not join. This is ridiculous. 3 isn't in a postion send guys like me in harms way..he's not a chickenhawk..he is, however an American. As an American he wants the US to win and pull out. And another thing...all this uneducated or brainwashed shit needs to stop. I love this job, I love deploying because I happen to believe in the mission. I also deployed to Bosnia, that was a massive waste of my time and ur money. Uncle Sam has been nice enough to pay for my post grad schooling and continues to send me to various schools for civilian and military. Guys like Mons or even Muscles couldn't fathom what we do...the separation between civilian and military is vast. I would buy the fact that with the economy, more people will join, but we're at war and that sobers people enough to make em think long and hard before signing up.
L

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2009, 08:01:44 PM »
In all seriousness, my point was that if we make the collective decision as a nation to stay there, it should be to win and to give the generals what they need to carry out the mission and keep our soldiers equippeted with what they need.

However, the waddle our way through without either more soldiers or a committment to win seems like the worst of both worlds to me. 

That's a very "shit or get off the pot" attitude, and a sensible one at that.

Difficult to dispute.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
Look... U can root for our side to win..u can be pro service and not join. This is ridiculous. 3 isn't in a postion send guys like me in harms way..he's not a chickenhawk..he is, however an American. As an American he wants the US to win and pull out. And another thing...all this uneducated or brainwashed shit needs to stop. I love this job, I love deploying because I happen to believe in the mission. I also deployed to Bosnia, that was a massive waste of my time and ur money. Uncle Sam has been nice enough to pay for my post grad schooling and continues to send me to various schools for civilian and military. Guys like Mons or even Muscles couldn't fathom what we do...the separation between civilian and military is vast. I would buy the fact that with the economy, more people will join, but we're at war and that sobers people enough to make em think long and hard before signing up.
I would have naturally expected the poor economy to be a boost for military recruitment.  That would have been my guess.  So after reading your post I had to search:

Down economy boosts military recruiting
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5914292/

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2009, 06:42:40 AM »
The military wants professional soldiers, not hooligans from the Bronx NY.   ;D

I actually agree 100%, except for the "equippeted" part, that sounds like a new form of "don't ask, don't tell." 

POTUS is treating this like a woman getting ready for a job interview. 
Either do what it takes to win or decide it's not worth it and come home.  Don't prance around the bathroom for an hour deciding whether or not to wear the new dress you bought.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2009, 06:45:45 AM »
I actually agree 100%, except for the "equippeted" part, that sounds like a new form of "don't ask, don't tell." 

POTUS is treating this like a woman getting ready for a job interview. 
Either do what it takes to win or decide it's not worth it and come home.  Don't prance around the bathroom for an hour deciding whether or not to wear the new dress you bought.

Thats all I was saying.  Whatever the choice is, make it and get it done.  The murkiness of indecision is dangerous to our soldiers already over there because the Taliban will sense blood in the water.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »
I would have naturally expected the poor economy to be a boost for military recruitment.  That would have been my guess.  So after reading your post I had to search:

Down economy boosts military recruiting
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5914292/

I don;'t think I made my point. We've seen a boost in recruitment as u would expect but the quality has fallen off as more of the wrong kind of people are joining. The Navy and AF are cutting back as we and the Marines grow.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »
I don;'t think I made my point. We've seen a boost in recruitment as u would expect but the quality has fallen off as more of the wrong kind of people are joining. The Navy and AF are cutting back as we and the Marines grow.

HH6 - Change is on the way. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »

"Officer" if you continue your Contempt for President Obama, you may find yourself in hot water. So I suggest you temper your rhetoric toward our Commander in Chief, President Obama.

I promise it's in your best interest, so do not press the issue.

Glad you're cleaning your act up "Officer".  ;)

Mons Venus

« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2009, 02:29:57 PM »
Ok.... I'll make you a deal 3's, if I post a picture of my "Wings" will you promise to leave Getbig forever? (I'll post a note next to the picture saying hello)

You up for it kid?  ;)

^^^^^^^^
I made you an offer kid.....you declined because you wanted my DNA and first born.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »
^^^^^^^^
I made you an offer kid.....you declined because you wanted my DNA and first born.

Way to weasal out of the deal fool.  I guess you want me hear haunting you daily over this? ? ?

Mons Venus

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »
Ok.... I'll make you a deal 3's, if I post a picture of my "Wings" will you promise to leave Getbig forever? (I'll post a note next to the picture saying hello)

You up for it kid?  ;)

^^^^^^^^
I made you an offer to shoot a picture of my Wings.... and you shit in your pants!!

You're afraid you'd have NO LIFE w/o whining and bitching ALL DAY.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »
^^^^^^^^
I made you an offer to shoot a picture of my Wings.... and you shit in your pants!!

You're afraid you'd have NO LIFE w/o whining and bitching ALL DAY.

Yeah, like I am going to fall for your nonsense? 

I asked for verifiable info that HH6 can verify and cross check proving you were in combat in both GW1 and Panama. 

You backed off that, not me. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2009, 03:01:38 PM »
^^^^^^^^

This was my demand:

Deal provided you supply the following:

1.  Your name and company that HH6 can verify. 
2.  Time stamped picture with you in it with your wings that can be verified along with the photo you provide.
3.  Verifiable proof of you fighting in Panama that can be cross checked with the info you provide as stated in questions 1 & 2.
4.  Same for Question 3 in regards to Gulf War 1.
5.  Copy of your discharge papers. 

I dont see first born or DNA on that list. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »
MOns...I'm not jump qualified...I can go get wings anywhere..u can easily get wings at a surplus store. But u can't get a certificate or ur jump orders...u can't get a 214, a real 214. U will not provide basic unit info..I didn;t even ask for a name. U backed down..u never provided a damm thing. Ur a piece of shit.....
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »
Holy shit look at that, took me less than 5 secs to google.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 29, 2009, 06:29:15 PM »
Nice - Mons is an utter joke and has been utterly destroyed on thread after thread over this. 

Serious, i like everyone here other than him/her.