Author Topic: Gratz on the sweep Boston!  (Read 8821 times)

body88

Re: Boston can beat the Yanks but "gives up" on the division.
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »
Sort of like the Yankee's and Giants rosters?
Hahaha, so he learned to coach football at the Phillips Academy? Get the fuck out of here with that shit, you brain dead delusionite.

It's funny that you're talking about Harvard. Considering the fact that Harvard's students come from all over the world, the fact that you're trying to pass them off as residents of Massachusetts is amusing. I'd reckon less than 5% of successful Harvard grads have actually come from Mass. The fact you live in Boston gives you claim to Harvard's accomplishments when you didn't even go there for undergrad or grad? Hilarious.

I have more relation to Yale than you do to Harvard.  ::)

Hahaha, that was actually pretty hilarious. Had me laughing. Completely fabricated, but funny nonetheless.

Fabricated?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:38 PM »
Fabricated?

7% of students in the Law School's entering class this year are from New England. The numbers are in the same area for the college and other schools.  ;)

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

No, about you masterbating to the Red Sox and Patriots championship wins.
7% of students in the Law School's entering class this year are from New England. The numbers are in the same area for the college and other schools.  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »
No, about you masterbating to the Red Sox and Patriots championship wins.

Hahahaha. I know you're the type of guy that would gladly oblige Brady if he were to ask you for a blowjob, but I can safely say I would pass. To each their own. You probably sleep in a soiled jock that you stole from Brady's locker.

body88

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »
Hahahaha. I know you're the type of guy that would gladly oblige Brady if he were to ask you for a blowjob, but I can safely say I would pass. To each their own. You probably sleep in a soiled jock that you stole from Brady's locker.

Weak.  Brady does infact live a few blocks from me, but your delusions of gay sex likely stem from your obsession with penis and anal invasion.  I doubt you recover before the playoffs, and you certainly will be in no shape to watch the Giants lose in the first round of the NFL playoffs.  I wish you the best at "med school" - Central Connecticut University.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 05:12:01 PM »
Weak.  Brady does infact live a few blocks from me, but your delusions of gay sex likely stem from your obsession with penis and anal invasion.  I doubt you recover before the playoffs, and you certainly will be in no shape to watch the Giants lose in the first round of the NFL playoffs.  I wish you the best at "med school" - Central Connecticut University.
haha he goes to central state ;D
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 05:43:48 PM »
hahah Nick is melting like butter.  ;D
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »
Haha, I've got two stalkers following my posting history.

One is a dirt broke ginger retard that can't get laid and admitted to having $20 in his bank account. The other attempted to photshop me looking at a gay thread and fucked it up horribly so he's now following me around Getbig. Keep going you two morons. The funny thing is that I couldn't care less about either of you and yet I still managed to somehow make you melt that hard.

Body88, despite the bullshit lies he spews, is at least educated (albeit at some shitty Boston school) and successful. Gene is jobless and broke. RPF is uneducated and retarded. Excuse me for not feeling insulted when I have you two swinging from my nuts.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »
Haha, I've got two stalkers following my posting history.

One is a dirt broke ginger retard that can't get laid and admitted to having $20 in his bank account. The other attempted to photshop me looking at a gay thread and fucked it up horribly so he's now following me around Getbig. Keep going you two morons. The funny thing is that I couldn't care less about either of you and yet I still managed to somehow make you melt that hard.

Body88, despite the bullshit lies he spews, is at least educated (albeit at some shitty Boston school) and successful. Gene is jobless and broke. RPF is uneducated and retarded. Excuse me for not feeling insulted when I have you two swinging from my nuts.
nice essay hershey
keep up the great work!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2009, 06:41:01 PM »
nice essay hershey
keep up the great work!

Nice job following me around Getbig you broke closet fag. Following me into the G&O now? You still haven't told me what it's like being dirt broke and living in Greenwich? My guess is that you cry yourself to sleep every night in that garage apartment you rent from some millionaire.  :D

Guess what? The hundreds of posts you make about Stella every week won't get you in her pants.  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »
Nice job following me around Getbig you broke closet fag. Following me into the G&O now? You still haven't told me what it's like being dirt broke and living in Greenwich? My guess is that you cry yourself to sleep every night in that garage apartment you rent from some millionaire.  :D

Guess what? The hundreds of posts you make about Stella every week won't get you in her pants.  :D
haha youre the one that talked about me and stalked my posts many times b4 i even took the time to respond to your posts
if im dirt broke how could i join my new gym for 96 a month
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 06:44:48 PM »
haha youre the one that talked about me and stalked my posts many times b4 i even took the time to respond to your posts
if im dirt broke how could i join my new gym for 96 a month

You're the one that admitted to having $20 in your checking account, you broke closet fag.  :D

Not that it's surprising you're poor, what with the 30 gimmicks you run on here. No time for working when you don't leave mommy's basement.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »
You're the one that admitted to having $20 in your checking account, you broke closet fag.  :D

Not that it's surprising you're poor, what with the 30 gimmicks you run on here. No time for working when you don't leave mommy's basement.
i keep all my money in my desk drawer
how was your holiday weekend hershey? u seem agitated tonight ???
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »
Write another essay about NW83, myself, and the hundred other getbiggers you don't like.

To be 100% honest, I haven't read past the first or second sentence in even on of your recent extended meltdowns.  Quit wasting your time.

:-*
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »
Write another essay about NW83, myself, and the hundred other getbiggers you don't like.

To be 100% honest, I haven't read past the first or second sentence in even on of your recent extended meltdowns.  Quit wasting your time.

:-*

You went out of your way to try to photoshop a pic to make it look like my account was looking at a gay thread. Stop acting like you don't care when you're obsessed. Someone who "doesn't care" would not go to those lengths to get back at someone. Try to save face all you want.  ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »
You went out of your way to try to photoshop a pic to make it look like my account was looking at a gay thread. Stop acting like you don't care when you're obsessed. Someone who "doesn't care" would not go to those lengths to get back at someone. Try to save face all you want.  ;)

The funny thing is that actually wasn't a photoshop.  Maybe 240 will verify that for us?  ???

S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »
The funny thing is that actually wasn't a photoshop.  Maybe 240 will verify that for us?  ???

Feel free to look at the screenshot I posted in the thread you made. You got owned, you insecure fag. You had a great shot at pulling off an owning and you fucked it by not evening possessing the smarts to see if I was online at the time you photoshopped into the pic. I figured you would slink off after I slapped you in the proverbial mouth.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »
you insecure fag.

I know you are but what am I?  ???

S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 07:35:00 PM »

This is getting old now. You tried to own me, made a fool of yourself in the process and are now following me around Getbig. You're lame, insecure and incredibly boring. Give it a rest already.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2009, 02:28:14 AM »
berzerkfury stop clogging up the fine sports board w your 500000 word meltdowns plzzzzzz
u were caught
if it wasnt true u wouldnt be so crazed to keep postng bout it
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2009, 06:18:00 AM »
if it wasnt true u wouldnt be so crazed to keep postng bout it

;D

Good post Gene!
S

body88

Re: Gratz on the sweep Boston!
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2009, 11:33:47 AM »
Bfury showing his true colors and being exposed for his slew of lies over the last 4 years.  Clogging up a fine board, with upstanding members, with his constant melting and state school fueled - jealousy laced - essays.  Doubtful he recovers, infact he's setback his recovery at least 3 months with this melt.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »
Bfury showing his true colors and being exposed for his slew of lies over the last 4 years.  Clogging up a fine board, with upstanding members, with his constant melting and state school fueled - jealousy laced - essays.  Doubtful he recovers, infact he's setback his recovery at least 3 months with this melt.

That post reeks of "I take this play way too seriously". Might want to try logging off for a bit. I fail to see the melt in here. Then again, this thread seems to be full of some of my biggest detractors. Lot of egos I've destroyed posting in here.

body88

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »
That post reeks of "I take this play way too seriously". Might want to try logging off for a bit. I fail to see the melt in here. Then again, this thread seems to be full of some of my biggest detractors. Lot of egos I've destroyed posting in here.

When the Yankees swept the sox in a series that meant nothing for either team, the first thing you thought of was running to getbig to post a bunch of unfunny shit directed towards a post that I made seven days earlier, that didn't even have to do with the regular season, ha!

The only fragile ego in this thread is yours.  The self proclaimed, mma fighter, wallstreet tycoon, former d1 college football player, premed - millionaire  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »
When the Yankees swept the sox in a series that meant nothing for either team, the first thing you thought of was running to getbig to post a bunch of unfunny shit directed towards a post that I made seven days earlier, that didn't even have to do with the regular season, ha!

The only fragile ego in this thread is yours.  The self proclaimed, mma fighter, wallstreet tycoon, former d1 college football player, premed - millionaire  ::)

Haha, your ego is so fragile that I almost feel sorry for you. Sorry pal, I didn't run right to here. Let's be honest, you are not anywhere near that important. I happened to be on Getbig a few hours after the game and thought, "Why not annoy the shit out of Body88?" seeing, as proven by this thread, that you go straight off the deep end every time someone mentions how bad the Red Sux are. But rejoice pal, you have some of Getbig's biggest losers rushing to your rescue after digging into my posting history for the last few days and bumping all the threads I've posted in. Trying to quadruple team me and still failing miserably.