Author Topic: Gratz on the sweep Boston!  (Read 8799 times)

body88

Re: Gratz on the sweep Boston!
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 03:20:44 PM »
Haha, your ego is so fragile that I almost feel sorry for you. Sorry pal, I didn't run right to here. Let's be honest, you are not anywhere near that important. I happened to be on Getbig a few hours after the game and thought, "Why not annoy the shit out of Body88?" seeing, as proven by this thread, that you go straight off the deep end every time someone mentions how bad the Red Sux are. But rejoice pal, you have some of Getbig's biggest losers rushing to your rescue after digging into my posting history for the last few days and bumping all the threads I've posted in. Trying to quadruple team me and still failing miserably.

Case and point.  I control your mind, ha-ha.  Yes, I've contacted two other posters and we are "triple teaming" you.  You got me, this whole thing was totally planned, ha.  Oh brother, keep it coming!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 04:26:05 PM »
Case and point.  I control your mind, ha-ha.  Yes, I've contacted two other posters and we are "triple teaming" you.  You got me, this whole thing was totally planned, ha.  Oh brother, keep it coming!

No, clown. You don't own my mind. The thought only came to my mind because not even a week ago you were claiming that Boston can beat the Yanks only for them to go out and get swept (badly) less than five days later. Stop acting like you're some important person. You're not. You're the moderator of a board that maybe four people actively post on.  ;)

You making this thread a sticky really shows your meltdown. Well that and the fact that you'll sit on this board for hours deleting any post I make.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 05:28:50 PM »
No, clown. You don't own my mind. The thought only came to my mind because not even a week ago you were claiming that Boston can beat the Yanks only for them to go out and get swept (badly) less than five days later. Stop acting like you're some important person. You're not. You're the moderator of a board that maybe four people actively post on.  ;)

You making this thread a sticky really shows your meltdown. Well that and the fact that you'll sit on this board for hours deleting any post I make.

No one reads through your long ass meltdowns.  Save yourself the trouble and make your replies brief.  :P
S

body88

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2009, 05:33:36 PM »

Ha-ha, just got back from the gym and found this gem.  Oh brother, meltdown city.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
No one reads through your long ass meltdowns.  Save yourself the trouble and make your replies brief.  :P

You've been following me around for a week now, photoshopping pictures, starting countless threads about me and a multitude of other things. You're obviously reading my posts.  :P

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 06:23:56 PM »
damn hershey youre melting like a mad hatter in this thread
classic nicholas hershe meltdowns!!!
take a step away from the pc and take a deep breath!! :o
w

body88

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2009, 12:24:54 PM »
Did this kid type "Gratz" as part of a thread title?  Ha-ha, brutal Central Connecticut University, lingo.  Pre-med graduate students at Uconn who used to start on the D1 football team wouldn't talk/act like this kid.  Bfury, did you really go to UConn?  Doubtful.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »
Did this kid type "Gratz" as part of a thread title?  Ha-ha, brutal Central Connecticut University, lingo.  Pre-med graduate students at Uconn who used to start on the D1 football team wouldn't talk/act like this kid.  Bfury, did you really go to UConn?  Doubtful.

Oh man, I threw a 'z' in when it should have been a 's'. I'll chalk that up to being in internet lingo mode where words like 'cuz' 'lol' 'rofl' and 'gratz' take center stage over spelling out words like 'congratulations'. My bad. Good to see your creativity and ability to insult someone has been reduced to nitpicking letters. L-o-l!

You're showing your obsession bumping a thread that's been left alone for 24 hours.  ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »
Oh man, I threw a 'z' in when it should have been a 's'. I'll chalk that up to being in internet lingo mode where words like 'cuz' 'lol' 'rofl' and 'gratz' take center stage over spelling out words like 'congratulations'. My bad. Good to see your creativity and ability to insult someone has been reduced to nitpicking letters. L-o-l!

You're showing your obsession bumping a thread that's been left alone for 24 hours.  ;)

Are you a wigger?  ???
S

body88

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2009, 05:01:02 PM »

Nice 40 word explanation.  "Gratz", brah!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 05:32:34 PM »
Nice 40 word explanation.  "Gratz", brah!

Haha, a few sentences are serious stuff now? How the hell are you in marketing? You have zero originality, "brah".

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
omg nick all u do is type meltdowns

w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »
omg nick all u do is type meltdowns

^^^^^

He needs to do something with his life.  I feel sorry for him.  :-\
S

body88

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »
Haha, a few sentences are serious stuff now? How the hell are you in marketing? You have zero originality, "brah".

Yes, you're melting worse than pumpster, here.  Also, your lack of knowledge sickens me.  Marketing has to to with top of mind recollection and emotional hot buttons.  "Originality" often means shit.  The new microsoft ads are pretty "original", but they can't re-brand an entire genre like apple did.

Come on, one would think you'd know marketing 101 since your a highly educated, graduate student at UConn - Central Connecticut.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2009, 07:57:05 PM »
Yes, you're melting worse than pumpster, here.  Also, your lack of knowledge sickens me.  Marketing has to to with top of mind recollection and emotional hot buttons.  "Originality" often means shit.  The new microsoft ads are pretty "original", but they can't re-brand an entire genre like apple did.

Come on, one would think you'd know marketing 101 since your a highly educated, graduate student at UConn - Central Connecticut.

Nice job. You can't even type up an owning properly. Good job on knowing how to distinguish between "your" and "you're". I don't even have to type anything and you own yourself. Watching you morons flail about is pretty amusing.

Basic elementary school grammar and you fail miserably at using it correctly. Congrat"z"!!!!

body88

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2009, 08:06:01 PM »
Nice job. You can't even type up an owning properly. Good job on knowing how to distinguish between "your" and "you're". I don't even have to type anything and you own yourself. Watching you morons flail about is pretty amusing.

Basic elementary school grammar and you fail miserably at using it correctly. Congrat"z"!!!!

Another melt by the "great one"  ::)   Doubtful you recover.  You're up late.... guess you don't have a game this weekend, Mr starting lb at UConn.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2009, 08:09:56 PM »
Another melt by the "great one"  ::)   Doubtful you recover.  You're up late.... guess you don't have a game this weekend, Mr starting lb at UConn.

Congrats on failing to use proper grammar while trying to own someone for their "lack of brains". BRUTAL self-owning.  :D

What was it like failing the fourth grade?

body88

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »
Congrats on failing to use proper grammar while trying to own someone for their "lack of brains". BRUTAL self-owning.  :D

What was it like failing the fourth grade?

Ha-ha, well according to your web of lies, you're not to far removed yourself, chief.  So whats on the menu for today big guy?  Some day trading, counting your millions, then off to your AP biology course? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2009, 08:24:12 PM »
Ha-ha, well according to your web of lies, you're not to far removed yourself, chief.  So whats on the menu for today big guy?  Some day trading, counting your millions, then off to your AP biology course? 

You seem upset that your attempt at an owning failed miserably. Take a deep breath and rejoice, distinguishing between "your" and "you're" is hard! Really!  ::)

body88

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »
You seem upset that your attempt at an owning failed miserably. Take a deep breath and rejoice, distinguishing between "your" and "you're" is hard! Really!  ::)

That's what I thought.... :-X   Dr Fury, ha-ha!!  Do you tell your staff that you can't help a patient because you're to busy melting down all over Getbig 23 hours per day?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »

That's what I thought.... :-X   Dr Fury, ha-ha!!  Do you tell your staff that you can't help a patient because you're to busy melting down all over Getbig 23 hours per day?

Says the guy that registered after me and has 30 more days logged on here.  :D

body88

« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »
Says the guy that registered after me and has 30 more days logged on here.  :D

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  Now you're stalking?  Oh, boy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  Now you're stalking?  Oh, boy.

Call it a hunch that you spent more time on here than me.  ::)

body88

« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2009, 06:25:19 AM »
Call it a hunch that you spent more time on here than me.  ::)

Hunch?  Does "hunch" mean taking the time to click my profile, check the amount of days that I've been registered and to check the amount of time that I've been logged in?  I think you need to step away from the keyboard Dr Fury, it ain't that serious, pal  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2009, 10:56:06 AM »
Hunch?  Does "hunch" mean taking the time to click my profile, check the amount of days that I've been registered and to check the amount of time that I've been logged in?  I think you need to step away from the keyboard Dr Fury, it ain't that serious, pal  ::)

No, what it means is that I looked at your post count when you made that "logged in 23 hours a day" comment, said to myself that you most likely spend more time on here, checked your profile and lo and behold, you do spend more time on here than me.