Author Topic: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?  (Read 40722 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: How do you sabotage your ex's new relationship?
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2009, 09:45:36 AM »
yeah...thats what im saying..."she kissed me" what the fuck...are you 12?

That guy was balls deep in her ass with a little a2m action...and you kissed her...ewwwwww

I hear you Mal.....this guy probably shot a giant load on her face and then wiped his cock on her face while she pulled on his balls.  I'm not trying to be mean here  ;D just saying

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2009, 09:45:49 AM »
Dude,we laugh at you all the time but if you keep parking your car in front of her place all night I'm gonna beat your ass or call the cops >:(

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2009, 09:46:11 AM »
Mal has a way with words, you gotta admit...   :D

lol im just fuckin around...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2009, 09:46:21 AM »
Awwww, how nice  ::)  Just remember, your boy was fucking her as hard as he could on that bed , and she was moaning like a dog. While she pushes you away if you get "too close'.

I'm really not trying to be mean, you have to realize what's going on here.

Dude, you're not getting to me man. Be as vivid as you want to be. Don't bother me. I know you're trying to prove a point. Point taken. I'll tell, if I KNEW he was invited over for supper on Sunday night, I wouldn't have been there on Saturday.

Besides, she can't handle my fucking cock. She still to this day calls me Big Dick Dan.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2009, 09:48:40 AM »
[
Dude, you're not getting to me man. Be as vivid as you want to be. Don't bother me. I know you're trying to prove a point. Point taken. I'll tell, if I KNEW he was invited over for supper on Sunday night, I wouldn't have been there on Saturday.

Besides, she can't handle my fucking cock. She still to this day calls me Big Dick Dan.

and she calls him "Huge Dick Hal" or "Monster Cock Mal"...my bad bro..sorry you had to find out this way

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »
I acted cool with her decision and admitted that I messed up (I was too jealous, controlling and critical of her when we dated).

Although I give you credit for at least admitting your faults, the problem is that you haven't changed and you're still jealous and attempting to be controlling.

You feel inadequate as a person and certainly as a man, because she can do things for you that you cannot do for her and so that insecurity will plague you throughout your life, even if she were to take you back (and she won't).

She's figured out what she wants in life and it ain't you.  It would take a decade of hardship to get you to change your thinking and behaviors and then maybe you'll be good enough for her again.

Outed!   ;D

He's asking for relationship advice with his woman and your first thought is he should have anal sex with a dude?  Funny how your mind wonders...  ::)

Ya gotta admit, though, he did show you mad respect with his post.  :)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »
[
and she calls him "Huge Dick Hal" or "Monster Cock Mal"...my bad bro..sorry you had to find out this way

Look's like Flex's synthol filled arm.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2009, 09:53:20 AM »

That is what i'm trying to do......don't be a douche bro, seriously.

You are just playing out the string, nothing good will come of it. Do you think you're the first guy who thought he was going to win his ex back?

When women fall out of love with you, it's permanent.....that's how their wired.

What's going to happen is she is going to get tired of your advances, always being all "deep" and talking about change. The other guy isn't like that...he's fun, they laugh and shit....have sex. he puts his tongue up her ass. You are the downer now. accept it

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2009, 09:55:23 AM »
Although I give you credit for at least admitting your faults, the problem is that you haven't changed and you're still jealous and attempting to be controlling.

You feel inadequate as a person and certainly as a man, because she can do things for you that you cannot do for her and so that insecurity will plague you throughout your life, even if she were to take you back (and she won't).

She's figured out what she wants in life and it ain't you.  It would take a decade of hardship to get you to change your thinking and behaviors and then maybe you'll be good enough for her again.

Ya gotta admit, though, he did show you mad respect with his post.  :)

She's not a bad person by any means. She has no fucking clue what she wants in life. She's lost. Doesn't deal with her own issue. I cared too much for her since she left and I cared too little when I had her. She's been lonely for a long time now and I should have gotten the fuck out of Dodge a lot sooner.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:00 AM »
She broke up with you, find a new chick and move on.  She has.  There are plenty out there who won't drive you to post awkward threads on a bodybuilding board.
SAVAGE 1st post! Welcome to THUNDERDOME, bitch!

She isn't that hot or cool if she's on a single chat line, dude...

If I were a bitch I'd dump your ass, to. You sound like a beta-male. Bitchez like Alpha-Males.

- Block!
?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »
She's not a bad person by any means. She has no fucking clue what she wants in life. She's lost. Doesn't deal with her own issue. I cared too much for her since she left and I cared too little when I had her. She's been lonely for a long time now and I should have gotten the fuck out of Dodge a lot sooner.

Do it now ass clown

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2009, 10:01:42 AM »
SAVAGE 1st post! Welcome to THUNDERDOME, bitch!

She isn't that hot or cool if she's on a single chat line, dude...

If I were a bitch I'd dump your ass, to. You sound like a beta-male. Bitchez like Alpha-Males.

- Block!

That's what I'm saying Blocky-block....this dude is over here menstruating and shit while the player is covering her face in semen

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »
She's just being nice to you because you are clinging on. she has no feelings for you, but she doesn't want to hurt you.

this guy is banging the shit out of her and they laugh about you as his cum drips out of her pussy. She licks his asshole and balls as he pushes her head down
:D

a he posts here asking for help that other dude is making her gag

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 10:02:44 AM »
That is what i'm trying to do......don't be a douche bro, seriously.

You are just playing out the string, nothing good will come of it. Do you think you're the first guy who thought he was going to win his ex back?

When women fall out of love with you, it's permanent.....that's how their wired.

What's going to happen is she is going to get tired of your advances, always being all "deep" and talking about change. The other guy isn't like that...he's fun, they laugh and shit....have sex. he puts his tongue up her ass. You are the downer now. accept it

Dude, her and I went to Metallica a couple of weeks ago. All we did was have a good time. At the end of the night she said she missed THIS. I said what's THIS? She said you just be cool and fun and light. She was so impressed as to how I handled myself with her that night that she invited me over for supper the following Saturday night and I got all deep and heavy on her ass when I found out about the new guy, not realizing that up until THAT point I had been recreating some damn fucking attraction in her for me.

I fucking hate being this fucking deep, heavy and serious. I'm actually the fun loving guy normally and that side of me doesn't come out with her right now because I'm pissed, nervous, or down. When I actually don't give A SHIT, I loosed up and she comes nearer, but then I let my damn feelings take over!

That's what's kept her from coming back to me and my buddies said that she stuck around this long because she wanted you to get it fucking right.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
That's what I'm saying Blocky-block....this dude is over here menstruating and shit while the player is covering her face in semen
maybe her back as he hits it doggystyle..and then pulls out before he nuts in her..because he dont want kids...

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »
this threa d s a joke right?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2009, 10:05:27 AM »
Dude, her and I went to Metallica a couple of weeks ago. All we did was have a good time. At the end of the night she said she missed THIS. I said what's THIS? She said you just be cool and fun and light. She was so impressed as to how I handled myself with her that night that she invited me over for supper the following Saturday night and I got all deep and heavy on her ass when I found out about the new guy, not realizing that up until THAT point I had been recreating some damn fucking attraction in her for me.

I fucking hate being this fucking deep, heavy and serious. I'm actually the fun loving guy normally and that side of me doesn't come out with her right now because I'm pissed, nervous, or down. When I actually don't give A SHIT, I loosed up and she comes nearer, but then I let my damn feelings take over!

That's what's kept her from coming back to me and my buddies said that she stuck around this long because she wanted you to get it fucking right.

ok...this dude is a gimmick...im sure of it "we went to the metallica concert" you shittin me?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »

Dude...I sympathize. I do. But you are just setting yourself up for more misery. SOME OTHER DUDE IS FUCKING HER. Now, maybe you are bit more tolerant than I am (or a fucking putz)...but that's pretty much where I draw the line.

Let it GO.....

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »
when u feel like its toast, it means it s toast. man up, learn from your mistakes and find someone else... and this time do it right from the very beginning you dumbfuck.
There are like billions of women you can date just on the fuckin internet ffs. You said you were sexy/handsome wahtever, so whats the problem anyway?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »
let it go..... move on

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2009, 10:12:48 AM »
this threa d s a joke right?

Starting to wish it were at this point  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2009, 10:13:29 AM »
when u feel like its toast, it means it s toast. man up, learn from your mistakes and find someone else... and this time do it right from the very beginning you dumbfuck.
There are like billions of women you can date just on the fuckin internet ffs. You said you were sexy/handsome wahtever, so whats the problem anyway?

hahahahahaha...thats funny..

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »
Yeah, I agree with this advice. Honestly, I haven't given this woman ANY room or time to miss me since the breakup. I went away for a month here, or 2/3 weeks there, but she either called to check in or whatever.

I gave her the confidence to start dating again, by being there for her, while mine went to fucking shit.

I can't stop shit with her new relationship with this new guy. It's honey fucking moon stage anyways.

All you guys come on here and bash me and act like you've never wanted back with your ex. That's BULLSHIT.

As for her just being nice? I don't know about that. Her kissing me on bed and crying when we got a little too close, saying she's scared, shows EMOTIONS. Most girls CUT ALL CONTACT. She's using this guy to get over me.

If I'm smart, I let her do that and either she'll come to realization that he's better than me, or he's not. If the former, OH WELL. If the latter, then the tables turn.

PEACE OUT
i just figured out reading this post you are a total insecure and imature moron. I bet you re a teen and half of what you told us til now is bullshit.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »

Jokes aside I think you'll get her back if you play your cards right - if you still want her back by the time she changes her mind that is.  Seems like you know what you have to do (reduce contact to almost nothing).  Just because she's more intimate with the new guy for now doesn't necessarily mean she wants to be with him in the long run.  Like at least 90% of new relationships it'll probably end within months once the honeymoon phase is over and things about the new guy start annoying her.  It'll help speed her return if she knows you start seeing someone else, so if you still want her back maybe you should tell her that you are seeing someone else even if it means lying.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »
Maybe you should have Mars talk to her.