Author Topic: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD  (Read 28671 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: LEE PRIEST KEEPING IT REAL IN LATEST MD.
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2009, 11:25:50 AM »
Swede africa is not all about huts and starving people and depression ... so stop all browsing for nude musclemen and educate yourself a little about the world ...

I am sure you can live in one of these cities ... not only you but everyone else who thinks otherwise of Africa or black africans for that matter ...

all those cities were built by the white man
Thunderdome approved

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »
HAHA, you dumb fuck, citing a list of black invention MYTHS as fact.  Fucking fool.

"Myth" this !!!

George Washington Carver

It is rare to find a man of the caliber of George Washington Carver. A man who would decline an invitation to work for a salary of more than $100,000 a year (almost a million today) to continue his research on behalf of his countrymen.

Agricultural Chemistry

As an agricultural chemist, Carver discovered three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more uses for soybeans, pecans and sweet potatoes. Among the listed items that he suggested to southern farmers to help them economically were his recipes and improvements to/for: adhesives, axle grease, bleach, buttermilk, chili sauce, fuel briquettes, ink, instant coffee, linoleum, mayonnaise, meat tenderizer, metal polish, paper, plastic, pavement, shaving cream, shoe polish, synthetic rubber, talcum powder and wood stain.

However, Carver only applied for three patents.

#1,522,176, 1/6/1925, Cosmetics & Plant Products
#1,541,478, 6/9/1925, Paints & Stains
#1,632,365, 6/14/1927, Paints & Stains

http://inventors.about.com/od/cstartinventors/a/GWC.htm

Add to that, Dr. Ben Carson, the youngest director of John Hopkins' Pediatric Neurosurgery, and the first to successfully separate twins conjoined at the head.

http://doctorbencarson.com/

MCWAY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION.  DISREGARD EVERYTHING HE SAYS.

BTW, Dr. Carson doesn't believe in evolution, either. I guess other neurosurgeons should disregard everything he says.  ::)

Now, if you're through spewing your usual load of stupid crap......

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »
lol yea, i can't belive he posted South Africa pictures to show black people's achievement lol.

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »

Man please !!! There are buildings which were built by black people we did not stop building when the white people left ... ??? we can go back to the whole chicken and egg business just like we will all say thanks to slaves for building the Western world ...

Hard work is the only way

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2009, 11:47:18 AM »
George Washington Carver
It is rare to find a man of the caliber of George Washington Carver. A man who would decline an invitation to work for a salary of more than $100,000 a year (almost a million today) to continue his research on behalf of his countrymen.
In 1895, at the Tuskagee Institute in Alabama, a black man named George Washington Carver developed a new method of soil improvement through crop rotation to end the South African cultural dependence on cotton alone. As a result, Carver came up with hundreds of industrial uses for the peanut.

Meanwhile, one night, he's having a few friends over to his house for dinner. And one of them leans over and says to Dr. Carver, "Excuse me, George? What's that you’re putting on your bread?" Carver says, "Oh, that's nothing but a butter substitute that I made from peanuts. I can't digest all that animal fat, you know." So the other fellow tasted it, and he says, "Hmm…this tastes pretty good, man. Mind if we take a peek at the recipe?" And Dr. Carver says, "Take a peek? Man, you can have it. Who's gonna eat butter made out of peanuts? No, I'm working on a method to compress peanuts into phonograph needles."

So, Professor Carver's two dinner guests Edward "Skippy" Williamson and Frederick "Jif" Armstrong - two white men - stole George Washington Carver's recipe for peanut butter, copyrighted it, and reaped untold fortunes from it. While Dr. Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to play a phonograph record with a peanut.
 ;D  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »
In 1895, at the Tuskagee Institute in Alabama, a black man named George Washington Carver developed a new method of soil improvement through crop rotation to end the South African cultural dependence on cotton alone. As a result, Carver came up with hundreds of industrial uses for the peanut.

Meanwhile, one night, he's having a few friends over to his house for dinner. And one of them leans over and says to Dr. Carver, "Excuse me, George? What's that you’re putting on your bread?" Carver says, "Oh, that's nothing but a butter substitute that I made from peanuts. I can't digest all that animal fat, you know." So the other fellow tasted it, and he says, "Hmm…this tastes pretty good, man. Mind if we take a peek at the recipe?" And Dr. Carver says, "Take a peek? Man, you can have it. Who's gonna eat butter made out of peanuts? No, I'm working on a method to compress peanuts into phonograph needles."

So, Professor Carver's two dinner guests Edward "Skippy" Williamson and Frederick "Jif" Armstrong - two white men - stole George Washington Carver's recipe for peanut butter, copyrighted it, and reaped untold fortunes from it. While Dr. Carver died penniless and insane, still trying to play a phonograph record with a peanut.
 ;D  

The moral of the story: Patents are a good thing!!

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »

;D
One of his best skits. Back when he was funny. RIP Eddie.

/want my 2hrs back for pluto nash.

Mons Venus

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2009, 11:58:20 AM »

;D  

On Carver's grave is written, "He could have added fortune to fame, but caring for neither, he found happiness and honor in being helpful to the world."

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
On Carver's grave is written, "He could have added fortune to fame, but caring for neither, he found happiness and honor in being helpful to the world."

Carver worked for Booker T. Washington, founder of Tuskegee University (another HBCU), until he died in 1943.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »
Superb sentiment(s), but it won't find much purchase, here, at Getbig.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lee Priest - keeping it real in the latest MD
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2009, 12:11:08 PM »
Superb sentiment(s), but it won't find much purchase, here, at Getbig.

Especially from someone like Matt C, foolishly claiming that Carver's achievements and those of Carson are myths.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2009, 12:14:32 PM »
Especially from someone like Matt C, foolishly claiming that Carver's achievements and those of Carson are myths.
Well, Matzi is our local Getbig White Power rep. He can only find pride in being White by denigrating Blacks and Jews, etc. Seems like an empty kind of pride to me, but what do I know.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »
How's the congo doing these days ? is cannibalism still a viable way of survival out there ?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: October 14, 2009, 12:29:40 PM »
I still don't get the reason for the title change of this thread. When I first posted here, it was about the reason for Priest's name, which I addressed.

Now, it's become about Priest's view on race.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #164 on: October 14, 2009, 12:31:28 PM »

Stop, just STOP.  You don't believe in evolution.  ;D

Read all of this immediately, educate yourself:

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions
Bodybuilding Pro.com

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »
How's the congo doing these days ? is cannibalism still a viable way of survival out there ?

It is actually very rife .. we still eat nice white meat down there .... you should visit us soon ... ::)

Hard work is the only way

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: October 14, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »
Stop, just STOP.  You don't believe in evolution.  ;D

Read all of this immediately, educate yourself:

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions

Earth to Matt C: Don't you think I knew you would pull up that silly site?

To quote Lawrence Taylor, Son, you gotta do better than this!!

But I digress!!

Carver's work resulted in the creation of 325 products from peanuts, more than 100 products from sweet potatoes and hundreds more from a dozen other plants native to the South. These products contributed to rural economic improvement by offering alternative crops to cotton that were beneficial for the farmers and for the land. During this time, Carver also carried the Iowa State extension concept to the South and created "movable schools," bringing practical agricultural knowledge to farmers, thereby promoting health, sound nutrition and self-sufficiency.  Dennis Keeney, director of the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture at Iowa State University, writes in the Leopold Letter newsletter about Carver's contributions:

Carver worked on improving soils, growing crops with low inputs, and using species that fixed nitrogen (hence, the work on the cowpea and the peanut).   Carver wrote in The Need of Scientific Agriculture in the South: "The virgin fertility of our soils and the vast amount of unskilled labor have been more of a curse than a blessing to agriculture.  This exhaustive system for cultivation, the destruction of forest, the rapid and almost constant decomposition of organic matter, have made our agricultural problem one requiring more brains than of the North, East or West."

Carver died in 1943. He received many honors in his lifetime and after, including a 1938 feature film, Life of George Washington Carver; the George Washington Carver Museum, dedicated at Tuskegee Institute in 1941; the Roosevelt Medal for Outstanding Contribution to Southern Agriculture in 1939; a national monument in Diamond Grove, Mo.; commemorative postage stamps in 1947 and 1998; and a fifty-cent coin in 1951. He was elected to the Hall of Fame for Great Americans in 1977 and inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 1990. In 1994, Iowa State awarded him the degree, Doctor of Humane Letters.  In recent years, Dr. Carver has also been recognized by being named to the USDA Hall of Heroes (2000) and one of 100 nominees for the "The Greatest American," series on the Discovery Channel (2005).

http://www.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/gwc/bio.html

Of course, that doesn't even take into account the work of Dr. Carson (who doesn't believe in evolution, either, BTW), regarding neurosurgery.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 14, 2009, 02:05:46 PM »
Earth to Matt C: Don't you think I knew you would pull up that silly site?

To quote Lawrence Taylor, Son, you gotta do better than this!!

But I digress!!

Carver's work resulted in the creation of 325 products from peanuts, more than 100 products from sweet potatoes and hundreds more from a dozen other plants native to the South. These products contributed to rural economic improvement by offering alternative crops to cotton that were beneficial for the farmers and for the land. During this time, Carver also carried the Iowa State extension concept to the South and created "movable schools," bringing practical agricultural knowledge to farmers, thereby promoting health, sound nutrition and self-sufficiency.  Dennis Keeney, director of the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture at Iowa State University, writes in the Leopold Letter newsletter about Carver's contributions:

Carver worked on improving soils, growing crops with low inputs, and using species that fixed nitrogen (hence, the work on the cowpea and the peanut).   Carver wrote in The Need of Scientific Agriculture in the South: "The virgin fertility of our soils and the vast amount of unskilled labor have been more of a curse than a blessing to agriculture.  This exhaustive system for cultivation, the destruction of forest, the rapid and almost constant decomposition of organic matter, have made our agricultural problem one requiring more brains than of the North, East or West."

Carver died in 1943. He received many honors in his lifetime and after, including a 1938 feature film, Life of George Washington Carver; the George Washington Carver Museum, dedicated at Tuskegee Institute in 1941; the Roosevelt Medal for Outstanding Contribution to Southern Agriculture in 1939; a national monument in Diamond Grove, Mo.; commemorative postage stamps in 1947 and 1998; and a fifty-cent coin in 1951. He was elected to the Hall of Fame for Great Americans in 1977 and inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 1990. In 1994, Iowa State awarded him the degree, Doctor of Humane Letters.  In recent years, Dr. Carver has also been recognized by being named to the USDA Hall of Heroes (2000) and one of 100 nominees for the "The Greatest American," series on the Discovery Channel (2005).

http://www.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/gwc/bio.html

Of course, that doesn't even take into account the work of Dr. Carson (who doesn't believe in evolution, either, BTW), regarding neurosurgery.

Total bullshit.  Not even worthy of a rebuttal.  Sub-Saharan Africans have contributed nothing of worth to humanity.

PS - is it true you don't believe in evolution?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #168 on: October 14, 2009, 08:47:08 PM »
It is actually very rife .. we still eat nice white meat down there .... you should visit us soon ... ::)

Heh, thanks for  the invite..not really into 3rd world shitholes countries... if there`s no 5 star resort I`m not really interested :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 14, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »

;D

Read this in its entirety:

Quote from: Dan Duchaine
No, the moral the story is that blacks such as you have recourse to nothing other than that which sees you staking fantastical claim upon whatever creation you [oh so] want to misappropiate.

You blacks, under the puppetry of your Jew handlers (as in this case with the wankers at about.com) are incapable of performing anything other than the oft seen 'Afrocentric bullshit artist without substance' act; I mean Jesus fucking Christ, it's comical, you really do piss up the legs of even the most minimal of sentient being.

But as if this isn't funny enough, even when we gloss over the fact that whites did in fact invent peanut butter AS THE PATENT OFFICE SHOWS, the fact here is that you have fuck all to lay claim to other than peanut butter?

LOL, why not [instead] aim higher and go for the tri-fecta that would see you claim that blacks put man on the moon, discovered electricity and elucidated DNA?

Yeah, 'if not for evil white men using patents to steal from black genius' blacks would be given their full and due credit for everything they have given the world...

... AND YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!!1

LOLOLOL

I'm not sure what's worse?  That you actually believe such whimsical bullshit, or, the fact that you are ignorant of having your [as a race] collective black balls cupped by the chosen ones, so very superior in intellect to your dark horde of whom they use as per the indulgences granted of Tetragrammaton.

The even sadder aspect to this [as we can see] is that which lies at the core of your argument, that being the flawed premise re: 'whites stole thru patents from blacks'; a premise flawed not only because it's conclusion form the most unfathomable pile of shit imaginable, but flawed for the other reason, of which I'll now cover:

YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO GRASP WHAT YOU HAVE [DE FACTO] HIGHLIGHTED i.e: you are too pig shit stupid to grasp that even if what you claim did happen, the fact is that for it to happen, whites would have to create a far superior organism/societal model which would then facilitate advantage to their groups, thus allowing such a theft to occur.

EVEN IF WHITES DO DOMINATE BLACKS AND KEEP THEM DOWN THEIR SUPERIORITY IS SHOWN BY THEM DOING SO WITH EASE.

Said creation of said model can only happen when?  When a group [in this case whites] is sufficiently higher in intellect thus allowing them to contrive a social model that gives them group advantage, ergo: whites due to their intelligence have reigned over blacks for centuries, ipso facto: as blacks lack the requisite intelligence to compete with whites they have been ridden by them.

This is what you without even realizing it, HAVE STATED!!  Et tu, moron!

Honestly, you truly are the bottom of the barrel as far as humanity goes, but then again, as an environmental biologist, I am aware that [by definition] one of the human races has to be.

Jump golly, jump!

This is from getbig's greatest member ever!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2009, 03:27:13 AM »

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2009, 04:48:50 AM »
Man please !!! There are buildings which were built by black people we did not stop building when the white people left ... ??? we can go back to the whole chicken and egg business just like we will all say thanks to slaves for building the Western world ...

The white people have not left,Namibia and South Africa the countries who's cities you have shown, the white man land scaped and developed southern Africa, white Africans have taught the black Africans on infrastructure and buildings etc
Slaves did not build the western world, slaves mostly worked on plantations in the West Indies and the American colonies!
Thunderdome approved

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2009, 06:36:38 AM »
Read this in its entirety:

This is from getbig's greatest member ever!

Dan Duchaine, the "steroid guru" whose physique looked like utter garbage, relative to his peers (Next time someone starts talking about the physique of a pro or top amateur being "all drugs", look at Duchaine's body!!)?

RIIIIIGHT!!!!

Again, see the Lawrence Taylor quote!!

kris iyengar

• Getbig I
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2009, 03:26:33 AM »
i would say what lee says is right i am an Indian and i feel what he expressed there is right forget ur past and stop taking advantage cus u had a bad past think about ur future and present think about your own people who are being overruled by ur own race......anyway until u experience that you wouldn't agree that.

White people aren't as racist as other races BELIEVE ME!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2009, 04:44:21 AM »
Sure there should be/is a current white culture.  Americans who are white and born here have a commonality.

Racism must be a very painful thing to experience and to date I have just felt twinges of it here and there in certain situations.

Whats wrong is trying to make the majority race feel guilty or bad for being in the top spot.  The real truth is the majority is not responsible for all the problems/lack of success of the minority.  They need to accept responsibility for how they live and change it they want to work hard and move up.