Author Topic: For the record: all jokes aside Nasser should've got one sandow...  (Read 15481 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: For the record: all jokes aside Nasser should've got one sandow...
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »
FATS?  ???

I am leaner than saladtosser and i outweigh him by 100 pounds

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2009, 03:10:04 PM »
Oh brother, I'm going to give benefit of the doubt and assume Groink is joking and not serious in thinking any bodypart from his 225ish frame is bigger than Nasser's 300+

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2009, 03:12:21 PM »

You probably outweigh him by a bit, but if you're going to claim to be leaner then why not show a clear shot of your abs as Sherief has multiple times?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »
Oh brother, I'm going to give benefit of the doubt and assume Groink is joking and not serious in thinking any bodypart from his 225ish frame is bigger than Nasser's 300+

I'm 257 this morning  

Nasser is nowhere near 300

and i don't take steroids, unlike nasser who is a walking pharmacy at 45 years old...pathetic  ;)

The fact that i am comparable to a guy who has been taking steroids regularly for 20 years speaks volumes to my superior genetics.

Oh PS....I guarantee you my arms and delts own nasser's

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »
You probably outweigh him by a bit, but if you're going to claim to be leaner then why not show a clear shot of your abs as Sherief has multiple times?

I'll never post a shirtless pic, i have nothing to hide....it's just something i'm not comfortable with.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2009, 03:29:42 PM »
haha, the nasser queers melting down BADLY in this thread while posting pics of their "master" where it looks like he is "holding" a "desk job"!

pathetic creatures.

OMG

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »
I'll never post a shirtless pic, i have nothing to hide....it's just something i'm not comfortable with.

That's cool and up to you, but that does make your incredible physique claims baseless.  If you are 257 and leaner than Sherief (who shows a clear set of abs) you would probably be the biggest natural in the world  ::)

I'm 257 this morning  

Nasser is nowhere near 300

and i don't take steroids, unlike nasser who is a walking pharmacy at 45 years old...pathetic  ;)

The fact that i am comparable to a guy who has been taking steroids regularly for 20 years speaks volumes to my superior genetics.

Oh PS....I guarantee you my arms and delts own nasser's

hahaha I guess since you "guarantee'd" it it must be true  ::)  I've met Nasser in retirement, and so did an unbiased getbigger and we both confirm he's bigger than what you are showing in the fuzzy webcamish pics.

Anyway, if self-delusion makes you happy I shouldn't come in your way ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »
That's cool and up to you, but that does make your incredible physique claims baseless.  If you are 257 and leaner than Sherief (who shows a clear set of abs) you would probably be one the natural in the world  ::)

hahaha I guess since you "guarantee'd" it it must be true  ::)  I've met Nasser in retirement, and so did an unbiased getbigger and we both confirm he's bigger than what you are showing in the fuzzy webcamish pics.

Anyway, if self-delusion makes you happy I shouldn't come in your way ;)

Have Nasser put up a CURRENT pic of a  front double bi...I'll do the same and own the shit out of him, or at the very least hold my own.

And let's not forget 20 years of heavy steroid use VS. a natural

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »
Have Nasser put up a CURRENT pic of a  front double bi...I'll do the same and own the shit out of him

How about you just post put a few pics that are not fuzzy/webcamish and gives an idea of how you actually look - as Nasser and many other getbiggers have already.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »
How about you just post put a few pics that are not fuzzy/webcamish and gives an idea of how you actually look - as Nasser and many other getbiggers have already.

So I guess that's a no  :D

Nasser doesn't have any CURRENT shots up that aren't just him sitting at a table with a baggy shirt on.

i have better pics up than that

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »

So I guess that's a no to you posting even a few normal pics?  :D

Nasser has nothing to prove by taking the effort of making a specific picture for a specific getbigger, that's why I said if self-delusion makes you happy then I won't come in your way ;)  He has one of the best contest histories in the sport and therefore does not need to answer to a getbigger who hasn't even stepped onstage.

But Nasser-aside, you do make incredible physique claims (like 257 lbs, natural and lean), so why not just show a few normal pictures to support it?  They don't have to be flexing or topless even.  I give credit where it's due - if you do look about that size I'll acknowledge it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2009, 03:50:34 PM »

Nasser doesn't have any CURRENT shots up that aren't just him sitting at a table with a baggy shirt on.

i have better pics up than that

Nasser has put up tons and tons of pics and they are from actual digital cameras, not a select few questionable ones from a camera phone with very poor quality, so no your pictures are not "better" than what he has shown.

Anyway this exchange is silly if you're not willing to post some normal shots - not even to compare against Nasser but just in general to back up your physique claims somewhat, so unless you can post some I don't see the point in me continuing to reply on this topic.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

Nasser has nothing to prove by taking the effort of making a specific picture for a specific getbigger, that's why I said if self-delusion makes you happy then I won't come in your way ;)  He has one of the best contest histories in the sport and therefore does not need to answer to a getbigger who hasn't even stepped onstage.

But Nasser-aside, you do make incredible physique claims (like 257 lbs, natural and lean), so why not just show a few normal pictures to support it?  They don't have to be flexing or topless even.  I give credit where it's due - if you do look about that size I'll acknowledge it.

Nasser has a lot to prove but he could never do it. He never won the Olympia and had very FEW pro wins. All the professionals who were champions sit back and enjoy the glory, while Nasser is looking more and more like a joke. Nasser is struggling now, his real estate investments are only worth half of what they are , thats just a fact in California. Nasser now adays is just washed up,, he is bald, and very jealous and bitter. Always trying to play the race card that he got screwed. But truth is,he had a terrible back, no Olympia winner would win with his back.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

Translation: Nasser is afraid of getting owned by a Getbigger

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2009, 04:05:12 PM »
How is this...

a better physique pic than this ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »
Nasser looks small

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
Nasser looks small

Yes  the wizard of testicle eating is a shell of his former self. He is nowhere near 300 lbs., more like 250....my size.

The only difference....and one which makes me VASTLY superior, is that he STILL takes large amounts of steroids and i am a lifetime natural.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2009, 04:38:33 PM »
How is this...

a better physique pic than this ?

1)  It's taken from an actual camera with clear resolution.
2)  It shows thickness and vascularity.  Yours shows some size but no lean-ness at all, not even a single vein which people usually have even at 15% bf.
3)  Nasser didn't have that picture taken to try to show how big he is or how his physique looks - whereas you feel your picture supports that you are 257 lbs while leaner than Sherief and natural lol.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »
1)  It's taken from an actual camera with clear resolution.
2)  It shows thickness and vascularity.  Yours shows some size but no lean-ness at all, not even a single vein which people usually have even at 15% bf.
3)  Nasser didn't have that picture taken to try to show how big he is or how his physique looks - whereas you feel your picture supports that you are 257 lbs while leaner than Sherief and natural lol.
How old is Nasser now?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »
How old is Nasser now?

Just turned 44

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2009, 04:52:37 PM »
Here's a few where he's not wearing as baggy of a shirt - and chest is ripping out of  it and arms are large and vascular

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »
Here's a few where he's not wearing as baggy of a shirt - and chest is ripping out of  it and arms are large and vascular
Pretty damn big still is he still on the juice?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2009, 05:12:18 PM »
1996 isn't even up for debate, Yates dominated, as usual.  Nasser fans can argue until they're blue in the face, but it isn't going to land a Sandow on Nasser's mantle. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2009, 08:15:37 PM »

what did you say??.. say it again plz??.. oh man anyone can claim anything as long as he doesnt intend to show PROOFS..

ok i am 280 now with abs :-X

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2009, 08:17:52 PM »
what did you say??.. say it again plz??.. oh man anyone can claim anything as long as he doesnt intend to show PROOFS..

ok i am 280 now with abs :-X

You're quite the comedian Shalabia Mohammed Akef