Author Topic: YANKEES WIN!! THEEEEE YANKEEEES WINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16105 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: YANKEES WIN!! THEEEEE YANKEEEES WINNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2009, 08:19:37 AM »
Pedro did Pitched 4 complete innings.
You say Petitte walked 5 because he was pitching around "dangerous" rightties.
So I guess Pedro gave only 2 walks because the Yankees line up is not as "dangerous" then.

Congrats to the Yankees anyways!

So what are you saying? That pedro was better?

Petite went deeper and gave up less runs, and won the game BTW.

But don't let the truth color your argument....must be a Nasser fan

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2009, 08:36:28 AM »
Yanks won.they played better then all the other teams.it's a simple as that.

better pitching.best closer of all time.better D.better O.didn't make the errors and mistakes the other teams did=World Series champs 8)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2009, 10:04:34 AM »
No one cares, baseball sucks now.   Not American anymore.  Yanks are cool though!

Ratings beg to differ with you.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2009, 10:11:23 AM »
agreed...baseball is so boring... it is unwatchable, cant stand it and the world series isnt a world series for christ sake... the yanks are only champs for the US pro basbeball, not the world.

::)

HEHEHEHE!!  You think that a rinky dink mini tournament such as the World Baseball Classic means anything? Any tournament where the very best players in the world are not playing, not going full speed and not a best of 5 or best of 7 series to test the depth of the teams is not a World Championship. The World Series is the closes thing to it.

Listen, this Yankees team as its constituted would embarrass any of the World Baseball Classic teams in a best of 7 series. ANY OF THEM!!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »
Pettite won, Martinez lost, but try to see things the way they are.......

Pedro did Pitched 4 complete innings.Pettite 5.2 .......
In less innings Pedro stroke out 5, same as Pettite
Pedro Allowed just  3 hits (one was a poor fielding by Victorino)....
You say Petitte walked 5 because he was pitching around "dangerous" rightties.
So I guess Pedro gave only 2 walks because the Yankees line up is not as "dangerous" then.

Congrats to the Yankees anyways!

Who cares about walks and strikeouts? Who won? WHO WON? Pettitte. That is all that matters.

Hey, Pedro said years ago that the Yankees were his daddy. Straight out of his mouth. The Yanks proved him right last night. Again.

body88

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2009, 10:32:18 AM »
dude, i'm a sox fan (and i'm no bandwagoner either- i still remember the todd benziger/marty barret years) but i have no problem saying that, in my honest opinion, the angels are a great team that actually "produces" runs and plays great fundamental baseball

plus, that outfield is like a vacuum

Then why can't they win another world series?  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2009, 10:47:27 AM »
Then why can't they win another world series?  
THE yankees outplayed the twins,outsmarted the angels,outdid the phillies,,the yanks were able to tear down,wear out all these teams with consistent key hits,walks,great defense and better bench help ,and a better than avg bullpen.

body88

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »
THE yankees outplayed the twins,outsmarted the angels,outdid the phillies,,the yanks were able to tear down,wear out all these teams with consistent key hits,walks,great defense and better bench help ,and a better than avg bullpen.

That's true, but what does that have to do with the Angels (the team Johnny and I are discussing, currently)..

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »
Yes!  All the Yankee fans lives will be exactly the same today.
Joe the plumber, will be Joe the plumber.
Arod will be counting his bonus check and working on his next contract.

It always amazes me how the media plays this out, and the sheep just buy right into the money machine....pro sports. ;)
You think pro athletes really give a shit about these fans...haha, it's joke.  There's no such thing as "team" for the past few decades.  Trades happen all the time.  Biggest bankroll usually wins.

The 3rd grade called, they want their Yankee fans back...haha
N

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »
That's true, but what does that have to do with the Angels (the team Johnny and I are discussing, currently)..
oh yeah,well 1st you need career yrs from some of your better players,which with angles they had vlad,lackey injured most of the yr,they scored alot of runs this yr and as usual other than morales and vlad they don't have a true power hitter that could bring the team back. in there division they own everyone and the rangers could out hit them but not do the other things.2002 they beat the yanks who would have been going to the world series back to back to back,2000,01,but they beat the yanks to stop them in 02 ,they were tough bunch,eckstein,young lackey,prime vlad.glaus.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2009, 11:21:40 AM »
How can you say the Yankees of 2009 aren't a great team Johnny ?

They had excellent chemistry on and off the field,played sound ball, showed heart,and  didn't act like douches (Red cocks) .

they are a great team, actually - i'm just being a bit of a "player hater" as the young kids say

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »
Yes!  All the Yankee fans lives will be exactly the same today.
Joe the plumber, will be Joe the plumber.
Arod will be counting his bonus check and working on his next contract.

It always amazes me how the media plays this out, and the sheep just buy right into the money machine....pro sports. ;)
You think pro athletes really give a shit about these fans...haha, it's joke.  There's no such thing as "team" for the past few decades.  Trades happen all the time.  Biggest bankroll usually wins.

The 3rd grade called, they want their Yankee fans back...haha

Is there anything you DON'T piss on Croatch ?

The millions upon millions of baseball fans are all a bunch of suckers for enjoying a sport played at the highest level.....

But croatch.....He's the coolest ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2009, 11:44:17 AM »

The millions upon millions of baseball fans are all a bunch of suckers for enjoying a sport played at the highest level.....

He's a hypocrite. You can substitute "Yankees" for "steroids" and it fits Croatch to the T. Probably worse as he's a juicer in denial.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2009, 11:48:55 AM »
He's a hypocrite. You can substitute "Yankees" for "steroids" and it fits Croatch to the T. Probably worse as he's a juicer in denial.

Indeed. i remember when I was that miserable and thought everything "was for assholes"

then I graduated the 9th grade.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
Indeed. i remember when I was that miserable and thought everything "was for assholes"

It's a good thing Croatch is 13 35.  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »

Apparently, I struck a nerve here.  I'm sure many grown men go to sleep wearing another man's jersey, dreaming they were a NY Yankee...haha  Is there anything more gay?
Work on your analogies guy.

You can disagree with a point of view and think someone is a douchebag.  This doesn't mean you're miserable.  There are plenty of things I place value in, in life.  Being a sports fan and taking steroids, aren't any of them...sorry bro. ;)
N

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:21 PM »
Who cares about walks and strikeouts? Who won? WHO WON? Pettitte. That is all that matters.

Hey, Pedro said years ago that the Yankees were his daddy. Straight out of his mouth. The Yanks proved him right last night. Again.

Cooperstown would care about strikes and walks , Thats what makes a great pitcher just look who will be th CY in the American league this year a picher from the worst team!  KC, dont give Pedro credit if you dont want to, Yes he did lose,but my point is that it wasnt like he pitched like shit like some clown said, Pettite won but it wasnt as dominant against Pedro If you look at the stats of that game alone....Pedro can say whatever he wants about the yankees daddy,mommy,sister etc.... at the end of the day he  is the only pitcher in the history of the game with more than 200 wins an just 100 losses,

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2009, 12:47:04 PM »
Is there anything more gay?

Yes.  Making Youbtube videos of yourself working out.
Y

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2009, 12:49:55 PM »
Yes.  Making Youbtube videos of yourself working out.
Over 100,000 views now, thanks to guys like you.
A bit taken out of context.  I don't praise athletes and wear their shirts, so yes, that is much more gay than putting on 50lbs of lean mass and documenting it.  Outside of getbig, most people like the clip..haha
N

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2009, 12:55:34 PM »
croatch is just a hater, full time at that ....
L

body88

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »
Agreed.  Insecure as the day is long, obviously.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »
Agreed.  Insecure as the day is long, obviously.
hahaha exactly Body88 ...Croatch is the type of guy to win the lottery only to whine about the high percentage of past winners who have ruined their life with the winings ...if the sun shines on every dog's ass, it doenst on him...wahhhhh wahhhhhh ppl having fun !! NO WAY WWWAHHHHH ...... jeez loosing up brah
L

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »
Over 100,000 views now, thanks to guys like you.
A bit taken out of context.  I don't praise athletes and wear their shirts, so yes, that is much more gay than putting on 50lbs of lean mass and documenting it.  Outside of getbig, most people like the clip..haha

how you looking these days Croatch?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »
Hahahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!

All these sour grapes little bitches can smell my ass.

Spending big money doesn't guarantee shit.  The Mets, Dodgers, Angels ,Red cocks,Cubs, Cardinals and Phillies all spend big money.

Great TEAMS win the series, and the Yankees are a great team this year

and all of those teams are consistently competitive because they spend big money

the phillies spend big money AND STILL HAVE A PAYROLL THAT IS HALF OF THE YANKEES PAYROLL

call it sour grapes if it makes you feel better knowing your team has a major advantage over everybody else, i look at it as pointing out facts 8)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
The Yankees have the highest payroll, can't argue that. However, take away what they pay A-Rod what they pay manager Joe Girardi...I mention Giradi because managers salaries are figured into the total payroll that the players are figured into...take that out and the Yankees total payroll for the year is not that different than the Mets, Red Sox, Tigers, and pretty close to the Cubs and White Sox

again you named teams that are consistently competitive

what did you think when only the yankess and red sox were trying to sign that japanese pitcher dice k (sp?) because they were the only ones that could give him an enormous contract

imagine the cowboys and giants being the only teams that could sign sam bradford or whatever top nfl prospect next season ::)

E
E