Author Topic: Robert Burneika 2 weeks out guest posing !!!  (Read 18345 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Robert Burneika 2 weeks out guest posing !!!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 02:10:13 PM »
must be sick.

atleast 20 grams of creatine and minimum 30 grams no-xplode on top of that
and AT LEAST 2 scoops of plazmosis

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »
tbombz,

do you compete?
I havent, although I plan to.

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »
thats some big fucking arms right there..need to learn how to pose right tho

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 04:07:43 PM »
I havent, although I plan to.

So you have no practical experience about any bro science, as you call it, about sodium loading and depleting. Your bro science is to not use the other bro science.

What gives you the confidence to have an opinion to something you really know nothing about?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2009, 05:20:21 PM »
Top 3 next week.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »

strong dude

irritating music

cant pose for shit

clumsy arms throwing when walking

structural flaws, is heavy enough but looks small in legs, back, delts

stomack dont look small though

amott

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »
Not a pleasing physique by any means.  He's big but that's it.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 05:35:39 PM »
and AT LEAST 2 scoops of plazmosis

that's madness.  you've gone mad, man!  you can kill a horse with that kind of dosage.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »
So you have no practical experience about any bro science, as you call it, about sodium loading and depleting. Your bro science is to not use the other bro science.

What gives you the confidence to have an opinion to something you really know nothing about?
because i havent competed myself doesnt mean that i have no experience experimenting with traditional bodybuilding drying out/filling out out processes... i have witnessed several top level competitiors and a professional go through their last few days of prep, as well have i personally guided someone through last week prep.

the majority of guys competing, even ones with tons of experience themselves, have no ideas how to peak for EVERY show..   there is a common idea among most competitors that while their is science and skill behind the proces, itmostly seems to be "luck"....   however the reason why copetitors are so inconsistant, barring the fact they may not have had low enough bodyfat to look shredded no matter how much water they are holding, is because they fool around with water/sodium/carbs the last few days, and they(nor any of the so caled "guru's" in the sport actually know anything about.

i am not an expert in any field, but I know that the experts in the field of physiology, metabolism, endocrinology, etc.. would all agree that 99% of the methods used to try and dry out/fill out.. are a disaster waiting to happen, and based on faulty info

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 06:03:35 PM »
because i havent competed myself doesnt mean that i have no experience experimenting with traditional bodybuilding drying out/filling out out processes... i have witnessed several top level competitiors and a professional go through their last few days of prep, as well have i personally guided someone through last week prep.

the majority of guys competing, even ones with tons of experience themselves, have no ideas how to peak for EVERY show..   there is a common idea among most competitors that while their is science and skill behind the proces, itmostly seems to be "luck"....   however the reason why copetitors are so inconsistant, barring the fact they may not have had low enough bodyfat to look shredded no matter how much water they are holding, is because they fool around with water/sodium/carbs the last few days, and they(nor any of the so caled "guru's" in the sport actually know anything about.

i am not an expert in any field, but I know that the experts in the field of physiology, metabolism, endocrinology, etc.. would all agree that 99% of the methods used to try and dry out/fill out.. are a disaster waiting to happen, and based on faulty info

Yes. You are right. You are not an expert and you have no idea what you are talking about. I can't believe someone who has not even done a show has "guided" someone through the final weeks of their show.

And when you do finally enter a show, you will realize that your little trial run at drying out as you say is not even comparable because you have absolutely nothing on the line. No one gives 100 percent when they are not going for something "for real."

You seem like a pretty smart guy but you are way off here. I'm sure you can relate in something you actually have done well and some dork who has never done it talks about like he's done it before.

Just because some competitors blow it does not mean just don't do it. Aren't you always saying bodybuilders are dumb? maybe those who didn't do it well are the dumb ones.

Your "bro science" is just as dangerous as the people you criticize. How about not giving advice about something you've never done? That's when the bro science ends.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
He didnt carb load, he didnt cut his sodium  or water and he wasnt tan, he was just guest posing.
He is big and hard, he looks good.I wish I ooked that good, when I competed.I didnt have his freaky genetics
John...

You're my guy and all. I know you know your shit and I know you're proud of Robert but... umm..

Have you ever seen Rocky-5? Balboa and his relationship with Tommy Gunn?

I have a strong gut feeling that Robert will win BIG and then be lured by the Handjob's, the Palumbo's and the Farah's of the world and will leave you as a guy he once knew.

Once contracts and the gltiz and glamour comes his way even more he will walk and leave you out in the cold.

- Block!
?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »
Yes. You are right. You are not an expert and you have no idea what you are talking about. I can't believe someone who has not even done a show has "guided" someone through the final weeks of their show.

And when you do finally enter a show, you will realize that your little trial run at drying out as you say is not even comparable because you have absolutely nothing on the line. No one gives 100 percent when they are not going for something "for real."

You seem like a pretty smart guy but you are way off here. I'm sure you can relate in something you actually have done well and some dork who has never done it talks about like he's done it before.

Just because some competitors blow it does not mean just don't do it. Aren't you always saying bodybuilders are dumb? maybe those who didn't do it well are the dumb ones.

Your "bro science" is just as dangerous as the people you criticize. How about not giving advice about something you've never done? That's when the bro science ends.

im not sure i follow you, what do you think im advocating?  i just dont want to see another bodybuilder look great one week out, then fuck it up because they tried some wacked out idea.... alot of guys will listen to anyone who has competed before.... and alot of times the ideas are fucked up..

ill give you one example,

this guy has been competing since the late 80's, he is 5'8 and offseason 250 with abs and competes at 200ish. he used to live in LA and is friends with just about every pro bodybuilder who ever lived or trained in cali.

i was training with this guy while he was getting ready for a show, and he was coming in nicely. about 6 weeks out he started talking with me and other friends about what he planned on doing for his drying out/filling out process. he was open to any idea's and he was scouring the net and all his friends for ideas.

now, for such a seaosned veteran with such a great body, it shoudl be a given that he already has a guaranteed method to come in dry and full.  but he didnt have any method and had been inconsistant his whole career.

he ended up choosing a method he got from a friend, where he drops water friday night, keeps sodium low fri and sat, and then carbs up sat morning uses all fruit, fruit jellies, and toast and bagels, but enormous amounts of jelly.

ended up looking like he did when he was three weeks out.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 06:39:21 PM »
im not sure i follow you, what do you think im advocating?  i just dont want to see another bodybuilder look great one week out, then fuck it up because they tried some wacked out idea.... alot of guys will listen to anyone who has competed before.... and alot of times the ideas are fucked up..

ill give you one example,

this guy has been competing since the late 80's, he is 5'8 and offseason 250 with abs and competes at 200ish. he used to live in LA and is friends with just about every pro bodybuilder who ever lived or trained in cali.

i was training with this guy while he was getting ready for a show, and he was coming in nicely. about 6 weeks out he started talking with me and other friends about what he planned on doing for his drying out/filling out process. he was open to any idea's and he was scouring the net and all his friends for ideas.

now, for such a seaosned veteran with such a great body, it shoudl be a given that he already has a guaranteed method to come in dry and full.  but he didnt have any method and had been inconsistant his whole career.

he ended up choosing a method he got from a friend, where he drops water friday night, keeps sodium low fri and sat, and then carbs up sat morning uses all fruit, fruit jellies, and toast and bagels, but enormous amounts of jelly.

ended up looking like he did when he was three weeks out.

Yeah, that's just crazy. He should have known what he was doing if he was experienced. But he was what I would call a dumb bodybuilder and deserved what he got. very good up until the end and can't stay focused and poised--and fell apart with a stupid decision.

There are ways to do it that are not whacked out. Most of the top guys don't blow it at the end. And when they don't look good, they will usually be honest later on and tell you that they didn't have their head on straight while preparing for that show.

Not manipulating your sodium and water is like walking away from the blackjack table after winning $300. You didn't lose--but you could have won big.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009, 06:57:36 PM »
Yeah, that's just crazy. He should have known what he was doing if he was experienced. But he was what I would call a dumb bodybuilder and deserved what he got. very good up until the end and can't stay focused and poised--and fell apart with a stupid decision.

There are ways to do it that are not whacked out. Most of the top guys don't blow it at the end. And when they don't look good, they will usually be honest later on and tell you that they didn't have their head on straight while preparing for that show.

Not manipulating your sodium and water is like walking away from the blackjack table after winning $300. You didn't lose--but you could have won big.

Could you post a last week sodium/water manipulation that is not whacked out and which will work?

What tbombz is saying is what many competitors, both amateur and pro, have said after failing (to some extent) time and time again. "I will just cruise in this time and not do anything drastic, if I'm lean enough chances are I will not blow it like all the other times".

If you're not holding water and look fantastic why mess with it? Lots and lots of experienced competitors will agree with what tbombz is saying.

Also, most competitors and gurus do not know what the hell they are doing. That's why they are going from method to method and doing one crazy thing after the other trying to find the last week routine that will work like magic.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »
Could you post a last week sodium/water manipulation that is not whacked out and which will work?

What tbombz is saying is what many competitors, both amateur and pro, have said after failing (to some extent) time and time again. "I will just cruise in this time and not do anything drastic, if I'm lean enough chances are I will not blow it like all the other times".

If you're not holding water and look fantastic why mess with it? Lots and lots of experienced competitors will agree with what tbombz is saying.

Because what looks fantastic in the mirror in the gym doesn't look fantastic on stage under the lights. People who have competed at a higher level successfully know this. You have to do things to pull out the water that you don't do the last couple of weeks.

Look at all of these pros in the Sacramento show. Their average to poor condition had nothing to do with their methods, it had everything to do with heart. That wasn't a show they got excited about like the Olympia or even the the Nationals when they were amateurs.

Bodybuilder screw up not because of the last week. They don't prepare and do all of the little details leading up to the show. They just blame it on the last week.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 07:16:53 PM »
Because what looks fantastic in the mirror in the gym doesn't look fantastic on stage under the lights.

I have said the same many many times on here.

Bodybuilder screw up not because of the last week. They don't prepare and do all of the little details leading up to the show. They just blame it on the last week.

It's possible to screw up quickly if you do something drastic. Stuffing your face with jelly or whatever or taking Lasix, etc. With drugs in the mix you can puff up with water quickly. Ever see a bb who gorged on crap immediately after the show a day or two later? You do a real heavy load and that could be contest day.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009, 08:21:22 AM »
looks good, doesnt hold a candle to zack kahn tho.... in anyform

regarding the prep, i totaly agree with the dont fuck everything up theory... we all used to fuck up trying all the carb loading, sodium loading etc etc,,, its fuckn bullshit, just dont change anything and drop the water, and you will look better 100% guarranteed...

altho alot blame there shit condition on holding water, where its usualy that there not lean enough, there holding fat!!!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »
looks good, doesnt hold a candle to zack kahn tho.... in anyform

regarding the prep, i totaly agree with the dont fuck everything up theory... we all used to fuck up trying all the carb loading, sodium loading etc etc,,, its fuckn bullshit, just dont change anything and drop the water, and you will look better 100% guarranteed...

altho alot blame there shit condition on holding water, where its usualy that there not lean enough, there holding fat!!!

Why do the "real pros" like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Shawn Ray, Lee Labrada, etc. NEVER blow their "peak"? And you'll never hear them make those kind of excuses. Sure, they may look better at tines than others but they never blow it during the last week like all of those excuse making less professional bodybuilders do.

If you think they keep everything the same and just drop their water, you are mistaken.

The difference between the decent and GREAT they don't have the "just don't blow it" mentality like you are advocating.

You need to learn what you are doing. It's not as complicated as you guys are making it regardless of what the excuse maker say when the look terrible on stage.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009, 08:30:24 AM »
really bad posing.  :-\

Stavios

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2009, 08:34:15 AM »
big and shredded

but he can't pose for shit, what's wrong with that.
make him fix that John, it looks really bad

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »
Why do the "real pros" like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Shawn Ray, Lee Labrada, etc. NEVER blow their "peak"? And you'll never hear them make those kind of excuses. Sure, they may look better at tines than others but they never blow it during the last week like all of those excuse making less professional bodybuilders do.

If you think they keep everything the same and just drop their water, you are mistaken.

The difference between the decent and GREAT they don't have the "just don't blow it" mentality like you are advocating.

You need to learn what you are doing. It's not as complicated as you guys are making it regardless of what the excuse maker say when the look terrible on stage.

What the hell are you talking about? Jay didn't blow his peak ever? I guess that's why he dropped something like 16lbs in a day between pre-judging and finals in 2008, as he was a bloated mess and miscalculated real bad.

Ronnie used Chad and they were successful to say the least, but how did Chad's carb load work on Dennis Wolf last time out? In Wolf's own words he looked worse than he ever did, including as an amateur, looked better 5 weeks out. Blamed the carb load procedure. "Totally overloaded" was what he said. And he had Chad looking him over throughout the process too.

Phil Heath and others are often puking and shitting their brains out day/days before, due to "last minute manipulations".

Blowing their peak due to voodoo methods - happens ALL THE TIME!

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2009, 08:41:16 AM »
His legs are lagging BIG TIME in side poses, otherwise looks awesome

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 09:10:56 AM »
What the hell are you talking about? Jay didn't blow his peak ever? I guess that's why he dropped something like 16lbs in a day between pre-judging and finals in 2008, as he was a bloated mess and miscalculated real bad.

Ronnie used Chad and they were successful to say the least, but how did Chad's carb load work on Dennis Wolf last time out? In Wolf's own words he looked worse than he ever did, including as an amateur, looked better 5 weeks out. Blamed the carb load procedure. "Totally overloaded" was what he said. And he had Chad looking him over throughout the process too.

Phil Heath and others are often puking and shitting their brains out day/days before, due to "last minute manipulations".

Blowing their peak due to voodoo methods - happens ALL THE TIME!

Let's define what you mean by "blowing your peak."

Are you describing it as an all or nothing, black and white thing? You are either 100 percent or zero percent.

I didn't say those top-notch, hardworking bodybuilders were 100 percent all the time. They don't drop all the way down to like 50 percent horrible.

Hell, even Jay not hitting it right would have been top 3 in the world--and he certainly doesn't blame it on what you call voodoo methods.

You go for 100 percent nailing it--and sometimes you may not get all 100 percent. But just going into the show "just dropping your water" like you guys are suggesting is plain foolish to any real competitive bodybuilder.

You'll be lucky if you look 50 percent of what you could look like on stage playing that "safe" way.

No real professional just steps on stage "just dropping a little water"--so you have no idea how shitty that would look.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 09:35:05 AM »
Let's define what you mean by "blowing your peak."

Are you describing it as an all or nothing, black and white thing? You are either 100 percent or zero percent.

I didn't say those top-notch, hardworking bodybuilders were 100 percent all the time. They don't drop all the way down to like 50 percent horrible.

Hell, even Jay not hitting it right would have been top 3 in the world--and he certainly doesn't blame it on what you call voodoo methods.

You go for 100 percent nailing it--and sometimes you may not get all 100 percent. But just going into the show "just dropping your water" like you guys are suggesting is plain foolish to any real competitive bodybuilder.

You'll be lucky if you look 50 percent of what you could look like on stage playing that "safe" way.

No real professional just steps on stage "just dropping a little water"--so you have no idea how shitty that would look.

Plenty of good bodybuilders have done great without doing anything major. Just dropping a bit of water maybe. No loading, no playing with sodium. Guy I prepped looked his best going into a show just cruising in, pretty depleted. Just a couple of Dyazide day before. Of course, hard to convince a lot of them that no depleting/loading, sodium loading/depletion is necessary, because "that's what everyone does".

I have seen tons of bodybuilders prep, helped a few, so yes I have an idea.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 09:36:27 AM »
We are working on Roberts posing.It was his first guest posing experience.Plus they told him he had 15 minutes to pump up, but instead he got stuck in the pump up room for 60 minutes, so he was nervous and irritated.
You have to remember he has only done 3-4 shows, and has ony been bodybuilding for 3-4 years.So he is new to the whole bodybuiding thing.
We atleast got him in shape, now the next  2 weeks I am going to force him to pose and hour a day if I have to.
As as carb loading and water manipulation thats a buch of B.S..
We might cut his water a little bit, and slightly carb load him.Nothing crazy.