Author Topic: When you have kids your life is over  (Read 26554 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: When you have kids your life is over
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2009, 05:50:49 PM »
Having a shitload of money is no guarantee that you will be a good parent

QFT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »
I disagree ,I started enjoying other things in life , I enjoy when my kid play sports ,I enjoy going  to the park and play with him , seeing my kid laughing  and having a good time ,feels better than any other shit I ever did in my life.

BONG.

Yes......"Your life as you know it is over.." it gets better

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2009, 05:51:43 PM »
Lucky for me, i'm not sexually attractive.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2009, 05:52:21 PM »

I disagree .

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »
That's the fuckign spirit bro.. that's how our dad acted with us...

Hell yeah! And, seeing the look in his eyes when he saw the ocean for the first time...money can't buy that.
The answer is "yes".

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2009, 05:53:15 PM »
in all honesty your life just begins. You realize (for the most part) how trivial all the day to day stuff was before you had kids.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

I ab stain sometimes.

Adam11

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »
A few month ago I would have agreed with you - but even with my baby not born I have changed my perception a lot - I possibly never will be a "look I'm a dad and I am so proud" type of father.
But... something happens when you know you have fathered a child, I kind of look at babies in a different way - its possibly some ancient racial memory that makes sure you take care of you child but I cannot wait to have a go at the little guy/girl and teach him some of he hard lessons I had to learn myself.

stfu cocksocket, first no one cares and second you should've never procreated in the first place... shit I wish we could get a pic the thing that let you cum inside of her.. she must be quite a catch  ::)  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »
X2

Instead of watching a fucking Football game I'll forget about 2 seconds after it's over, I took my daughter on a bike ride.

We went up to the Starbucks on the corner, i got a coffee, she got a hot chocolate, and then we rode to the park. Spent the day riding around the lakes, I showed her how to skip stones on the water...and then we went home.

Yeah....I really regret not zoning out in front of the TV all afternoon  ::) ::)

x3.  It gets even better when they WANT to watch the game with you.

Plus, if your wife is cool and you still enjoy banging her, you're not missing a fucking thing.
Y

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »
stfu cocksocket, first no one cares and second you should've never procreated in the first place... shit I wish we could get a pic the thing that let you cum inside of her.. she must be quite a catch  ::)  ::)

LOL @ cocksocket

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2009, 06:32:45 PM »
I've got a 7 year old & a 3 week old.

Granted - the 3 week old is putting some restrictions on regular activities.

I think a lot depends on your wife - my wife is Asian so she is very understanding. Right now, as the baby is quite noisy & I have a company to run (like all Getbiggers), she sleeping with the baby in another bedroom. Of course, she does come in and give me a goodnight BJ before I sleep - unless of course, I'm out with the boys having a few beers until late, in which case, I get one whilst I'm out.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »
I disagree ,I started enjoying other things in life , I enjoy when my kid play sports ,I enjoy going  to the park and play with him , seeing my kid laughing  and having a good time ,feels better than any other shit I ever did in my life.

what do you disagree with?

E
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »
I've got a 7 year old & a 3 week old.

Granted - the 3 week old is putting some restrictions on regular activities.

I think a lot depends on your wife - my wife is Asian so she is very understanding. Right now, as the baby is quite noisy & I have a company to run (like all Getbiggers), she sleeping with the baby in another bedroom. Of course, she does come in and give me a goodnight BJ before I sleep - unless of course, I'm out with the boys having a few beers until late, in which case, I get one whilst I'm out.

So.....one of the boys takes care of you?

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »
in all honesty your life just begins. You realize (for the most part) how trivial all the day to day stuff was before you had kids.

QFT

I thought when my wife told me she was pregnant that my life as I know it was over, but it hasn't changed for the worst like I thought. It only gets better everyday, honestly.

We 'planned' to have a child in our early 30s but it happen earlier. I was 26 when my daughter was born and I thought I was way too young to be a father and quite scared before my daughter's birth.

When I come home now she greets me at the door, hugs me, and tells me she loves me and it makes me forget all the BS at the office and reminds me of what really matters in life- my family.  

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »

So.....one of the boys takes care of you?

LOL !

Sometimes, things don't read the way you intended them when you wrote them...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »
LOL !

Sometimes, things don't read the way you intended them when you wrote them...

;D

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2009, 07:16:11 PM »
How does the sex life change?
Almost always, yes.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2009, 07:24:33 PM »
How does the sex life change?
When my wife was pregnant , doctor put her in bed rest ,I couldn't bang her for 2 months , when my son was born (after seeing all the blood, shit and eveything else ) I didn't fuck  her for about 4 months .
Now we fuck at least 4 -5 times a week.

my wife.

Adam11

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »
When my wife was pregnant , doctor put her in bed rest ,I couldn't bang her for 2 months , when my son was born (after seeing all the blood, shit and eveything else ) I didn't fuck  her for about 4 months .
Now we fuck at least 4 -5 times a week.
my wife.

....On my bike  >:(

;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »
This statement has 2 views. Some people might think life begins when you have churrens. I personally feel (from my selfish perspective) that life ends when you have children because then you must devote yourself to raising them. Every person i work with who has children is overweight, haggard, and lifeless. It is a sad sight to see people so young already married and baring the weight and responsibilities of adulthood. I am still a child at heart in many ways and probably won't reproduce. If i ever did choose to do such a thing id wait until i was much older (40's) and make sure i was financially stable and willing to dedicate all my time and energy to them.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »
This statement has 2 views. Some people might think life begins when you have churrens. I personally feel (from my selfish perspective) that life ends when you have children because then you must devote yourself to raising them. Every person i work with who has children is overweight, haggard, and lifeless. It is a sad sight to see people so young already married and baring the weight and responsibilities of adulthood. I am still a child at heart in many ways and probably won't reproduce. If i ever did choose to do such a thing id wait until i was much older (40's) and make sure i was financially stable and willing to dedicate all my time and energy to them.

Leafy, I think the VAST majority of those people just use their kids as an excuse for their laziness.  I dealt with them all the time who acted like they couldn't find 30 minutes or an hour a day to improve their health or quality of life.  Oh, you can't swap off babysitting for workout time with a neighbor.....but you can go out to eat, and it takes over an hour to do.....ok, yeah....

Adam11

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2009, 07:39:26 PM »
Leafy, I think the VAST majority of those people just use their kids as an excuse for their laziness.  I dealt with them all the time who acted like they couldn't find 30 minutes or an hour a day to improve their health or quality of life.  Oh, you can't swap off babysitting for workout time with a neighbor.....but you can go out to eat, and it takes over an hour to do.....ok, yeah....

Hitting the nail on the head as usually show... excuses are fun to use...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2009, 07:41:24 PM »
very nice, che

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »
Hitting the nail on the head as usually show... excuses are fun to use...

Everybody has some stupid excuse.......never enough time, yet they spend countless hours watching TV, etc.....  Then you have the flipside, like one of my friends who worked 10hr days, w/1hr commute both ways......still NEVER missed training and had a very strict diet.....

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2009, 07:43:07 PM »
No, we are talking about seeing 2 parents being forced to work a night shift and take their kids all over town to school while they are sleep deprived when they time could be better invested elsewhere. I am speaking of the poor who have to work very hard to maintain a making ends meet life status. I myself have trouble squeezing in my workouts but i get them done.