Author Topic: Avoiding family on thanksgiving  (Read 4857 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Avoiding family on thanksgiving
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 06:14:13 PM »
Believe me. I have been pleading all day if anybody needs anything? Ice? Chips? More beer? Anything and I will get it.

"Oh no! No need to leave. We have everything right here. We have enough food and drinks to last for weeks."

My Lord, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Oh no, more people are coming in and speaking that grating Southeast Asian language that always sounds like they're arguing. Do I remain hidden or do I suck it up and show some manners and greet them?
Dude, man the fuck up, grow a set, and go out to the store to get some more pie or beer!  Jeebus, you don't need anybodys permission to go to the fucking store!  If they give you any grief tell them you had a craving for said item.  Geez!!! 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 06:16:32 PM »
does your uncle ever talk about how men today are spoiled cuz women nowadays shave their bushes?

No, EVERBODY is spoiled. He's the type that likes to talk about how he had to walk ten miles bare feet on hot coals just to go to his class room located in a volcano. And for lunch he had a pig's head that he chopped off himself. And he was grateful for it and thanked God for his good fortune.

I bet if he was a juicer he would have just grinded up some testicles from a wild boar and mix it with his own spit and shoot it right into his ass through a bamboo shoot.

God, the longer I stay hidden the more awkward it will be when I reappear for "dinner."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 06:17:10 PM »
Either your family is bad.. and you don’t want to see them.. Or you are bad… and they do not want to see you.  

It’s a lose either way.

Or you’re a selfish little fuck that would rather satisfy your own desires then participate in a family get together that would mean the world to your family members.

Family is a valuable, special thing to have.. You’re lucky if you have family that loves you.  

You should bite the bullet and give them some face time.  

Bwahahahaha!  Man you are one lucky guy to have such a great family.  I hope for your sake you don't marry into a crappy family or have one of your family members marry into a crappy family.  Your post here made me lol.   ;D

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »
Bwahahahaha!  Man you are one lucky guy to have such a great family.  I hope for your sake you don't marry into a crappy family or have one of your family members marry into a crappy family.  Your post here made me lol.   ;D

Me?? I only go to family shit so I can raid the medicine cabinet.. You know - pain pills.. benzoz.. whatever I can get my hands on.. booze.. a hot cousin.. whatever. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
tell em your going to play a few numbers and a powerball....they're asian they'll get it

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »
Dude, man the fuck up, grow a set, and go out to the store to get some more pie or beer!  Jeebus, you don't need anybodys permission to go to the fucking store!  If they give you any grief tell them you had a craving for said item.  Geez!!! 

Nobody wants no stinkin' pie and I neglected to mention that my truck is blocked in. There's no escape. It's a conspiracy orchestrated by the Winged Lion and his reptilian cohorts.

I'm sure just sitting here my test levels are at critical lows as I'm slowly losing the will to live. And you are asking about my balls?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »
Well, it's show time. Time to put on my game face.

As Ronnie Coleman like to say, "Nothing left to do but to do it."

Take a couple of deep breaths.

Yo buddy!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2009, 06:33:23 PM »
Me?? I only go to family shit so I can raid the medicine cabinet.. You know - pain pills.. benzoz.. whatever I can get my hands on.. booze.. a hot cousin.. whatever. 

Sounds good man.  Just hope one day your daughter doesn't bring this to the Thanksgiving table. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2009, 06:34:35 PM »
Sounds good man.  Just hope one day your daughter doesn't bring this to the Thanksgiving table. 

that guy has a awesome tan

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »
that guy has a awesome tan
I'm afraid it's not a tan JNN.   :-X 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 06:37:38 PM »

well...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »
well...
LoL, tell us it ain't true...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 06:40:04 PM »
I'm afraid it's not a tan JNN.   :-X 

true

it isn't JNN approved
but it is still pretty damn good

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »
LoL, tell us it ain't true...

I have a son.. he's twelve and all of his little gf's have been caucasian so far... but I really wouldn't care if he nailed attractive women of any color  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »
if that came to thanksgiving dinner at my house... all funds would immediately be cut off and certain parties would be receive 5 dollars in my will effective immediately   lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
I have a son.. he's twelve and all of his little gf's have been caucasian so far... but I really wouldn't care if he nailed attractive women of any color  :)
Umm don't worry about your son James, it's perfectly ok for a man to date any race of woman he wants.  Just if you have a daughter that's another story.  No such thing as a male mudshark.  It's called a double standard. 

io856

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2009, 07:25:54 PM »
Sounds good man.  Just hope one day your daughter doesn't bring this to the Thanksgiving table.  

omg!

its sad those eyes will go to waste

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2009, 07:32:12 PM »
Well, with my girlfriends family they're trash and very rude. I was raised to be polite so I have a problem with that.They would never say hello or speak to me at all the entire time I was there. Now if I treated their daughter badly was verbally or physically abusive or was a bum and didn't work I could understand. I also help raise and support her three children she had from a prior relationship. I got sick and tired of spending hours being bored sitting in front of the tv and feeling unwanted so I just refused to go over there anymore...problem solved. It is the exact opposite with my family they make her feel welcome and loved. My girlfriend sides with me and used to get in arguments with her mother even confronting the family but to this day hasn't got a real answer. I'll never understand people feeling like they have to visit their bitchy mother in law or family members that are assholes even if it's their parents. If they make you feel shitty or unwelcome fuck the scum. Life's to short for that shit. I choose to spend my time with people who care about me and like me for me.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »
Well, with my girlfriends family they're trash and very rude. I was raised to be polite so I have a problem with that.They would never say hello or speak to me at all the entire time I was there. Now if I treated their daughter badly was verbally or physically abusive or was a bum and didn't work I could understand. I also help raise and support her three children she had from a prior relationship. I got sick and tired of spending hours being bored sitting in front of the tv and feeling unwanted so I just refused to go over there anymore...problem solved. It is the exact opposite with my family they make her feel welcome and loved. My girlfriend sides with me and used to get in arguments with her mother even confronting the family but to this day hasn't got a real answer. I'll never understand people feeling like they have to visit their bitchy mother in law or family members that are assholes even if it's their parents. If they make you feel shitty or unwelcome fuck the scum. Life's to short for that shit. I choose to spend my time with people who care about me and like me for me.

Owned.  Seriously man wtf.  Happy thanksgiving.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »
thank you :'( haha.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2009, 02:33:55 AM »
Yeah, I don't understand that.  I would never date a girl with kids from another guy, especially 3!   :o   Maybe I am just immature, but that is my policy and I have no intentions on changing that.  F**k raising another man's kid.  You must be a real good man cross. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2009, 02:47:14 AM »
We don't celebrate thanksgiving here and i get along well with my family. Pwned!
No doubt about it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2009, 02:50:01 AM »
We don't celebrate thanksgiving here and i get along well with my family. Pwned!
Easily said by an Australian man with muscles. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »
I may be at the top........but i still can't quote.

Jusy goes to shows you can have it all, but still want it all.  :(
No doubt about it...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2009, 03:14:04 AM »
I may be at the top........but i still can't quote.

Jusy goes to shows you can have it all, but still want it all.  :(

do you have a script blocking add on with your browser?  Has to be something with you browser or similar.