Author Topic: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?  (Read 32056 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: TIGER WOODS BUSTED!!!
« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2009, 07:51:03 AM »

You're right but I was punning Tiger, cat, pussy (cue drum and cymbal)

http://instantrimshot.com/

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #351 on: December 02, 2009, 07:55:57 AM »
I'm thinking his 9-iron will give him fits for the rest of his career. 
Ha! Nice. Hellllllo pitching wedge. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?
« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2009, 10:24:30 AM »
i hope elin divorces him, takes half his money and moves back to europe with their kids so that they may obtain a good education.

i'll also be happy to let her cry on my shoulder.
175lbs by 31st July

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2009, 10:35:53 AM »

Kobe was accused of raping a woman. :P

Can you just imagine the super squeaky clean uber nerd that tiger is atempting to (I know it's bad, but for the sake of humor) force himself on a girl !?!

<in steve urkel voice>

tiger 'umm...yeah, uhh, hello..uhh, excuse me, I just wanted to know if uhh, you would uhh..like to...

gosh...yeah, uhh..I'm really kind of uhh, new at this...uhhh...'

</steve urkel voice>

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: December 02, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »

Can you just imagine the super squeaky clean uber nerd that tiger is atempting to (I know it's bad, but for the sake of humor) force himself on a girl !?!

<in steve urkel voice>

tiger 'umm...yeah, uhh, hello..uhh, excuse me, I just wanted to know if uhh, you would uhh..like to...

gosh...yeah, uhh..I'm really kind of uhh, new at this...uhhh...'

</steve urkel voice>

Dude if you listen to the voicemail that was released telling his mistress to change her name it almost sounds like that.  LOL.  

Here it is.....
http://tmz.vo.llnwd.guy.mp3

LMAO he sounds like the biggest fucking pussy.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #355 on: December 02, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »
Dude if you listen to the voicemail that was released telling his mistress to change her name it almost sounds like that.  LOL.  

Here it is.....

Hahahahah!!! it's true, tiger is urkel's illegitimate brother!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: December 02, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »
Hahahahah!!! it's true, tiger is urkel's illegitimate brother!!

He's pathetic.  You think a Jose Conseco would be begging some bitch ass skank to take her name off her phone?  Hell no......he'd be like listen here bitch............unless you want the wrath of my bitch wife take your fucking name off your fucking phone and don't call me ever again CLICK! 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
he needs some Eddie Murphy training.   " yeah, ok, i fucked her - but i make LOVE to you babe!!"

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2009, 11:06:07 AM »
From a Tiger to a Cheetah. ;D

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #359 on: December 02, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »
'I'm sorry': Tiger Woods apologises for 'transgressions' after two women are named as his lovers
Tiger Woods today sensationally confessed to letting down his family and apologised for 'transgressions' after a string of allegations that he had cheated on his wife.
The superstar golfer spoke out after a cocktail waitress claimed they had shared a 31-month affair and another woman was named as his mistress in the U.S.

In the mea culpa, Woods, 33, admitted to 'personal sins' and hailed his Swedish wife, Elin, with whom he was two young sons for showing 'more grace than anyone could possibly expect'.

He pledged to be a better husband and father as he confessed to betraying his own values and also apologised to fans, who have been stunned at revelations about his private life.

The father-of-two has been in hiding since his mystery car crash on Friday, amid allegations the accident came after he rowed with his wife over reports of an affair with a nightclub hostess.

Woods, 33, is thought to have been knocked unconscious when he hit a water hydrant and a tree in after leaving his luxury Florida home in the early hours.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/guy-Woods-Jaimee-Grubbs-Kalika-Moquin-named-mistresses.html#ixzz0YYmOnNYL

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #360 on: December 02, 2009, 12:00:03 PM »
remember those lame commercials where people came out saying, i am tiger woods?   tiger woods great golfer yawn yawn, low life scum now everybody's interested.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: December 02, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »

Here it is.....

tiger pussy is a real lamo
F

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #362 on: December 02, 2009, 12:02:34 PM »
haha they should have all these videos of guys with hookers, coke on their noses, mistresses out the ass, saying "I am Tiger Woods".

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #363 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »
he needs some Eddie Murphy training.   " yeah, ok, i fucked her - but i make LOVE to you babe!!"

haha cant find that part but this is some funny shit
DAWG

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #364 on: December 02, 2009, 03:39:10 PM »
Better to be a sheep than goat!  ;D Sheep are good and placid.

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Lets face it
« Reply #365 on: December 02, 2009, 03:49:02 PM »
God loves everyone though so do you really think he would cast me to hell for wiping my bottom on the nearest thing I could find ?
It is his gift to me for running out of toilet paper , you see how hypocrictical the bible is.  ;)

So you know how much God loves you, yet you would do such abomination to his precious word. Wherefore, hence, do you deserve life and not destruction? I tell you, you'd better repent while you can ere it is too late. Yes, God is love but God s also a just God who shows His love by having His on die for us on the cross and tolerating our evil in this world (in the day of Moses He did not even extend unto the evildoers this privilege!),and His justice is shown most clearly not only in the way human have to die in this lfe but at the end of days.

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #366 on: December 02, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »
God doesn't give a shit about you or your rants. 

Whine on, drummer boy...

Peradventure that is true for I'm a sinner as you are but then I have the Lord, to whom must be all blessing and praise evermore, with me. What I'm sure of though is that He cares about the evil ungodly fellows like you do and lest you repent, the flames of hell will be your utter recmpence. Don't say you weren't warned; you can't be a dog when God made you to be a man, and get away withit. No, He won' stand for it, He won't.

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #367 on: December 02, 2009, 03:53:30 PM »
Will, are you saying PickUpPee's favorite time of the week is when he has to kneel in front of the priest?

I'm Christian, not Catholic; there's a difference. You're showing your ignorance my friend.  ;)

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #368 on: December 02, 2009, 03:54:05 PM »
Damn you mass04!  Damn you to hell for this!!

Who is this mass04 character?

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #369 on: December 02, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »
So what, Tiger wants "pussy"  ;D Thats normal.

Normal yes for the nature of man is normally and naturally evil, as befits the odium of the carnal man wherefore be you a Christian, transcending mortal sins in the supenatural might of the Lord.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #370 on: December 02, 2009, 03:57:47 PM »
So you know how much God loves you, yet you would do such abomination to his precious word. Wherefore, hence, do you deserve life and not destruction? I tell you, you'd better repent while you can ere it is too late. Yes, God is love but God s also a just God who shows His love by having His on die for us on the cross and tolerating our evil in this world (in the day of Moses He did not even extend unto the evildoers this privilege!),and His justice is shown most clearly not only in the way human have to die in this lfe but at the end of days.
You just showed how much contradicition is in the bible , thanks for playing skippy

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #371 on: December 02, 2009, 03:58:29 PM »
Gotta "live a lil" as well! :D

Yoou mean 'die a little' for the penalty of sin is death.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #372 on: December 02, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »
 ;)

Just Bad Bad Blood!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #373 on: December 02, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »
Dost the Lord not teach thou interpunction?

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #374 on: December 02, 2009, 04:08:59 PM »
You just showed how much contradicition is in the bible , thanks for playing skippy

No contradiction for if you think can be truly be love without justice you must be joking. You can't do evil, and get away scot free. Perchance such a scenario may unfold in your dreams but this is the real world. Read my reply, and learn, instead of wasting your resources on attacking the word of the Lord, to your OWN detriment. Go read Erwin Lutzer's Why The Bible Is True for starters. Therein WILL you find INCONTROVERTIBLE evidence attesting the dowwnright verity of God and His word, and thereafter hopefully you will choose the way of life and not death. Bid a permanent farewell to sin and lust and learn to take on the beauty of holiness....aaah, can you scent it? Soothfast purity is fresh, and crisp and bracing and tonic like the morning air! :)