Author Topic: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?  (Read 31781 times)

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Lets face it
« Reply #375 on: December 02, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »
Dost the Lord not teach thou interpunction?

I save all the punctuation for my books. These are but scribblings, notwithstanding their spiritual significance and moral import.

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?
« Reply #376 on: December 02, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »
He's just another celebrity that had a bad moment and is now getting grilled by the media until the next celebrity disaster. Funny how the news about couple at Obama's party disappeared!
((-::

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Lets face it
« Reply #377 on: December 03, 2009, 05:05:01 AM »
No contradiction for if you think can be truly be love without justice you must be joking. You can't do evil, and get away scot free. Perchance such a scenario may unfold in your dreams but this is the real world. Read my reply, and learn, instead of wasting your resources on attacking the word of the Lord, to your OWN detriment. Go read Erwin Lutzer's Why The Bible Is True for starters. Therein WILL you find INCONTROVERTIBLE evidence attesting the dowwnright verity of God and His word, and thereafter hopefully you will choose the way of life and not death. Bid a permanent farewell to sin and lust and learn to take on the beauty of holiness....aaah, can you scent it? Soothfast purity is fresh, and crisp and bracing and tonic like the morning air! :)

quit trying to scare people

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: TIGER WOODS BUSTED!!!
« Reply #378 on: December 03, 2009, 10:46:24 AM »
Normal yes for the nature of man is normally and naturally evil, as befits the odium of the carnal man wherefore be you a Christian, transcending mortal sins in the supenatural might of the Lord.
All men would be tyrants if they could. - Daniel Defoe.
G

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #379 on: December 03, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »
Normal yes for the nature of man is normally and naturally evil, as befits the odium of the carnal man wherefore be you a Christian, transcending mortal sins in the supenatural might of the Lord.
The nature of man is not normall evil. We are born not knowing what evil or goodness is. We are taught what they are. But we do know what feels good. So a child not knowing goodness or evil, and has know direction will keep doing what feels good. What makes them happy. So if stealinng is what they know and makes them happy, that is not being inherently evil, they are just ignorant of what is evil. It is society that determines what is evil or good, and rewards or punishes. And it is society that should teach the individual.

In short, man is born ignorant of what is good or evil.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: December 03, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »
F

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: December 05, 2009, 04:16:43 AM »
That is but gobbledegook for man knows what is good and what is evil, all right. Man IS, by nature, evil, therefore you see the crimes committed in the world today. Indulging in evil desires that satisfy lusts, and thereby deliver happiness, is downright sin.

No, read what I said, let it marinate, and think about what I said. When a child is born it know not what good nor evil is, it know what may feel good. MAN learns what is good or evil. It is what Society and religion teach him. That is why there is punishment for those who do evil. And is given to a child who does wrong, punishment---so it then learns what is wrong, or good and evil.
Evil doesn't mean satisfying lusts, per se, but a indulgence . Take all that mess you talk about, take all the parables ou of the Bible, Torah, Quran, and what you have is "moderation", everything done in moderation...moderation is the median, not the extreme, in essence moderation is balance.

Man is a spiritual, cognetive, and yes physical (sexual) being...a balance of all three is what is necessay. Please read first what I wrote.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

Pikapi

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #383 on: December 13, 2009, 04:39:29 AM »
No, read what I said, let it marinate, and think about what I said. When a child is born it know not what good nor evil is, it know what may feel good. MAN learns what is good or evil. It is what Society and religion teach him. That is why there is punishment for those who do evil. And is given to a child who does wrong, punishment---so it then learns what is wrong, or good and evil.
Evil doesn't mean satisfying lusts, per se, but a indulgence . Take all that mess you talk about, take all the parables ou of the Bible, Torah, Quran, and what you have is "moderation", everything done in moderation...moderation is the median, not the extreme, in essence moderation is balance.

Man is a spiritual, cognetive, and yes physical (sexual) being...a balance of all three is what is necessay. Please read first what I wrote.

Firstly, thank you for conducting in a respectable manner, at least in the ostensible decorum you have seen fit of donning. Howbeit, so what if the child knows aught thing? As he grows, he learns yes but not only from EXTERNAL sources, for he likewise matures, and that is where the evil enters. Physicality does not have to mean sexuality; if you are strong and clean and not vile and dirty, with the help of God, you can triumph over the carnal man. Now please stop choking your mind with worldly philosophy, the end whereof is to shamefully warrant the practice of sin, but rather saurate your brain in the blessed word of God. You cannot blame your evil on your extrinsic influences but rather should you have the humility to lok within yourself.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: December 13, 2009, 09:18:44 AM »
Didn't ol Tiger claim he could bench 400lbs one time?  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #385 on: December 13, 2009, 09:33:44 AM »
Didn't ol Tiger claim he could bench 400lbs one time?  ::)

haha, McMannus, maybe he meant the total for his 8 reps? hahaha

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #386 on: December 13, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »

it is what PARENTS FAMILY SCHOOL TEACHERS AND VARIOUS VALUABLE FRIENDS/MENTORS thru life teach him...

(and religion, spirituality are a product of cognition)

thks for reassuring me parker, in this ocean of retards flooding getbig daily.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2010, 12:31:50 PM »
Federer beat's Tiger in the PLAYERS AWARD  now.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2010, 02:03:18 PM »
 alcohol ambien and vicodin sex

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2010, 04:50:08 PM »
alcohol ambien and vicodin sex
Funny how golf and tennis show there clear racial feelings when the blacks do something controverial. Golfers have been drunk on and off the 9's sleeping with anyone and everyone, yet there  is no problem till Tiger scores more than those guys off the course.   And in tennis Johnny Macks been cursing and threatening umps and fans for years, then when S Williams does it  she gets fined 80k plus!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »
Funny how golf and tennis show there clear racial feelings when the blacks do something controverial. Golfers have been drunk on and off the 9's sleeping with anyone and everyone, yet there  is no problem till Tiger scores more than those guys off the course.   And in tennis Johnny Macks been cursing and threatening umps and fans for years, then when S Williams does it  she gets fined 80k plus!

Those are traditionally 'white' sports so you really can't be surprised.  A talented black athlete would be wiser to choose a 'black' sport and not have to face these problems.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2010, 05:15:14 PM »
Those are traditionally 'white' sports so you really can't be surprised.  A talented black athlete would be wiser to choose a 'black' sport and not have to face these problems.

Tiger was once considered the most wisest black person on Earth.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2010, 05:16:10 PM »
Tiger was once considered the most wisest black person on Earth.

Well they got proved wrong.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: January 29, 2010, 05:18:56 PM »
Well they got proved wrong.
I guess I assume that title for now.  :'(
As for Serena,   what's funny is the (dear in headlights)  expression of the black couple sitting behing the Lines judge while Serena is going off on her.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: January 29, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »
it is what PARENTS FAMILY SCHOOL TEACHERS AND VARIOUS VALUABLE FRIENDS/MENTORS thru life teach him...

(and religion, spirituality are a product of cognition)

thks for reassuring me parker, in this ocean of retards flooding getbig daily.
where I do agree with you. Society dictates what is good and bad, and the punishment and rewards for good and bad behavior. Yes, parents and teachers are supposed to teach children what is good and bad. But, they are a part of society. And if parents and teachers fail, Society's judicial system will step in.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #395 on: January 30, 2010, 03:54:46 AM »

Can't believe no one has anything to say here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #396 on: January 30, 2010, 03:57:25 AM »
Can't believe no one has anything to say here.
If he was a bowler these thing would not of happened.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: February 01, 2010, 11:23:53 AM »
If he was a bowler these thing would not of happened.
That's why no black nhl player ever does anything close to what Sean Avery (the TO of hockey) does. Sean was once my favorite King  but he has ways of pissing of the NHL.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #398 on: February 01, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »
tiger popping pills n alcohol in which those are his addictions.  sexual addiction than all clinics would be filled with hookers.  all BS.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 01, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »
tiger popping pills n alcohol in which those are his addictions.  sexual addiction than all clinics would be filled with hookers.  all BS.
Clean hookers?