Author Topic: Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?  (Read 19909 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Who is the real bad ass of bodybuilding?
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2009, 10:18:43 PM »
Chuck Sipes looked tough, and was a very woodsy fellow. Powerlifter and sometime bodybuilder Roger Estep was in the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam, I believe. Lee Moran, one of the first to squat #1000 was a Hell's Angel.

But the big daddy of scene was Bob Hoffman. If he was alive, he'd be a Getbigger. He was a tax cheating millionaire, had multiple women on the side, including 3 going at the same time.

He was also quite the ass beater, having smacked around oldtime publisher Mark Berry and quite a few others. He even once challanged Joe Weider to a boxing match using light skin tight gloves. Weider smartly avoided this, both because of it's silliness and also probably because Hoffman had almost beat a man to death in a hotel just a short time before, and I mean really beat him, fractured skull, broken teeth, the whole bit.

Not all bodybuilders, but tough guys involved in weight training all the same.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »
Earl.. sometimes you need to shut up about things that you have no clue about.

What you say there is a HUGE interpretation. Arnold could just be blinking or looking away for a small moment.

Don't act like you were there when the picture was taken

Hi Arnold

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2009, 02:06:33 AM »
I remember reading about the Quinn - Strydom spat. Mike was part of Vinny Paz's group and was trying to set up a boxing match between him and strydom to settle matters. Probably just bluster to make himself look tough.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2009, 02:08:25 AM »
Nasser El Sonbatty is a huge fucking pussy. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2009, 02:10:48 AM »

Got that right.  He's too cowardly to post under his own name and prefers to hide under an assumed name on getbig while getting his gayboyz to post for him.

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2009, 07:41:31 AM »
DA without a doubt!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »
And so are all his nuthuggers here on GB...
S

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2009, 12:19:19 PM »
the only legit guy I can think of is Ernie Taylor (Dorian's boy) who is an ex British kickboxer/muay thai fighter.

Most of the pros are insecure pussies, the other half a bunch of homo fluff's.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »
Mike was always jealous of him.

I read somewhere that Arnold had a lot of fights when he was younger and never lost one..........I think it was in "Arnold The Education Of A Bodybuilder".

HAHA sure and he also slept in grown German men's beds.  Shut the fuck up dumbass.  You have no clue, no one does.  In all likelihood Arnold was probably a big pussy.  Like Earl said those who talk a lot of shit like Arnold are usually big pussies.  Also the never looking someone in the eye thing is a good sign as well.  Arnold is the type of person that was mouthy and acted tough around people and his friends.  The minute you caught him by himself I'm sure he'd probably be on his knees begging you to not beat his ass.  Arnold was a very successful guy no doubt about it........but he was hardly a brawler. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
the only legit guy I can think of is Ernie Taylor (Dorian's boy) who is an ex British kickboxer/muay thai fighter.

Most of the pros are insecure pussies, the other half a bunch of homo fluff's.
Didn't he pussy out of that fight with Guy Grundy!? 

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »
Zone Capone would kick fuck out of all the other fags mentioned!

Crazy Hardcore.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2009, 12:29:58 PM »
Didn't he pussy out of that fight with Guy Grundy!? 

I don't know, maybe he didn't want to waste $4,000 on a plane ticket and hotel accomodations for internet bragging rights, England isn't exactly an hour drive from California.. Who knows what really happened with that  situation, for all we know Guy could have just been talking shit on here and never actually set up the offer with Ernie.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »
I don't know, maybe he didn't want to waste $4,000 on a plane ticket and hotel accomodations for internet bragging rights, England isn't exactly an hour drive from California.. Who knows what really happened with that  situation, for all we know Guy could have just been talking shit on here and never actually set up the offer with Ernie.
I don't know. Guy was more than accommodating. I think there may even have been offers of a free flight, too. I think (and this is going back so I may be foggy) Ernie definitely backed out, and went real silent pretty fast. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2009, 12:41:19 PM »
Jocelyn Polittier?

I am not sure I can take this guy...
I couldn't make him take his watch off before he went on stage at the NOC...

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »
Jocelyn Polittier?

I am not sure I can take this guy...
I couldn't make him take his watch off before he went on stage at the NOC...
i bet you didnt have a hard time taking his pants off

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »
I am far and away from being BAD ASS...unless (ASS X 2) + IN movie is casting for the main actor...I would like to take that role...

I heard that bad guy in that movie is Pinocchio...so I can't wait to slap, scratch and pull some hair...or rather - that wig of...[oh yeah..I just remembered - he said it is not a wig...Anyway...]

On the serious note - IF IFBB would consider MMA division - I would absolutely love to be involved...

Hmmmm, I am suspended...never mind...

Well, as I am going to be "unsuspended" shortly - I would strongly suggest to add MMA fights to IFBB...

I mean - they added fitness, than figure, than bikini round...what's next - Ms. Stripper Olympia wih lap dance as "posing routine"...

They are about to bring OIL or MUD wrestling for ladies (I am undecided as far as BUDLIGHT - BUDWISER girls fight is concerned...I vote: draw - with 2 one hour overtime...without that distracting uniform...or bikini...)

So, why don't we have MMA fights among IFBB bodybuilders...We would get "oh so much more" audience, fans, media coverage...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »
i bet you didnt have a hard time taking his pants off

Oh, Craig Titus already took care of that...He was in same lockeroom with Jocelyn...

Now, as you mentioned I wondered why Jocelin had only left arm colored and oil only on the top part of the back...?

Hmmmmm

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »
I am far and away from being BAD ASS...unless (ASS X 2) + IN movie is casting for the main actor...I would like to take that role...

I heard that bad guy in that movie is Pinocchio...so I can't wait to slap, scratch and pull some hair...or rather - that wig of...[oh yeah..I just remembered - he said it is not a wig...Anyway...]

On the serious note - IF IFBB would consider MMA division - I would absolutely love to be involved...

Hmmmm, I am suspended...never mind...

Well, as I am going to be "unsuspended" shortly - I would strongly suggest to add MMA fights to IFBB...

I mean - they added fitness, than figure, than bikini round...what's next - Ms. Stripper Olympia wih lap dance as "posing routine"...

They are about to bring OIL or MUD wrestling for ladies (I am undecided as far as BUDLIGHT - BUDWISER girls fight is concerned...I vote: draw - with 2 one hour overtime...without that distracting uniform...or bikini...)

So, why don't we have MMA fights among IFBB bodybuilders...We would get "oh so much more" audience, fans, media coverage...

unfortunately, too many pretty boy shit talkers on the internets

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
Oh, Craig Titus already took care of that...He was in same lockeroom with Jocelyn...

Now, as you mentioned I wondered why Jocelin had only left arm colored and oil only on the top part of the back...?

Hmmmmm

Jocelyn was upset as he wanted to borrow Chicks wig for that contest but Chick said NO...he was scheduled to compete as well - and refused to give away his "Samsonian power"...
I on another hand, having overflowing synthol is my ridiculous looking arms offer to Jocelyn equal exchange - pint of oil for each nanogram of muscle he holds on his frame...and he looked interested in a deal - but couldn't come up with that much muscle...as he simply doesn't have it...

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »

Hmmmmm
hahaha nice come back , chick would have just melted  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »

Hmmmmm

He Milos, how's that PRO CYCLE you were gonna post 6 months ago??? you kind of left us hanging there..

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2009, 01:28:25 PM »
Well, on serious/serious note MMA would be great addition to the IFBB...

I see that a lot of football players are converting into MMA fighters...WWE wrestlers (practicing and participating in staged MMA fights for decades...), Marius Pudzianowski...strongman champion could (and I hope will) make huge impact on the sport of MMA...so why not bodybuilders?

Many of us did train some kind of martial arts, some of us participated in some kind of fighting tournaments (judo, karate, wrestling, boxing, pie eating......)
We could have MMA/UFC ruled tryouts and possibly even have "celebrity match-ups" - against athletes superstars in other sports and best yet - against the real UFC fighters...

Dana White tried to organize boxing match against Tito Ortiz few years back...but Tito never showed up...

However, the idea behind it was brilliant...How many of us wanted to see him beat Tito? (what...both of us? Oh, well...)

I would signed up to fight someone like Randy Coutour...Not to disrespect Randy (as everyone would say - I am not on his level...and it is an "insult" even suggesting that I could hold on my own against such an icon of the sport...

But, I think that Randy himself would gladly accept the challenge and NOT take it as insult...Considering we are about the same age...and that both of us were involved in some kind of sporting activity since childhood...until now...

It is loooooong shot but you never know...Never say never....

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »
I saw Yates in Rochester NY back when he was 32...1995....he looked tough. For real

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2009, 01:32:05 PM »
He Milos, how's that PRO CYCLE you were gonna post 6 months ago??? you kind of left us hanging there..

NO, CYCLE IS POSTED - GUARANTEE...You just need to search for it...trust me...

And I have another deal for all of you that didn't attend my FREE SEMINARS I organized for those of you not able to come to Fullerton...
I am installing special cameras that will broadcast "webinars" and training sessions (my giant sets with several top pros...)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »

[quote  author=Milos_Sarcev link=topic=308490.msg4406532#msg4406532 date=1259616505]
Well, on serious/serious note MMA would be great addition to the IFBB...

I see that a lot of football players are converting into MMA fighters...WWE wrestlers (practicing and participating in staged MMA fights for decades...), Marius Pudzianowski...strongman champion could (and I hope will) make huge impact on the sport of MMA...so why not bodybuilders?

Many of us did train some kind of martial arts, some of us participated in some kind of fighting tournaments (judo, karate, wrestling, boxing, pie eating......)
We could have MMA/UFC ruled tryouts and possibly even have "celebrity match-ups" - against athletes superstars in other sports and best yet - against the real UFC fighters...

Dana White tried to organize boxing match against Tito Ortiz few years back...but Tito never showed up...

However, the idea behind it was brilliant...How many of us wanted to see him beat Tito? (what...both of us? Oh, well...)

I would signed up to fight someone like Randy Coutour...Not to disrespect Randy (as everyone would say - I am not on his level...and it is an "insult" even suggesting that I could hold on my own against such an icon of the sport...

But, I think that Randy himself would gladly accept the challenge and NOT take it as insult...Considering we are about the same age...and that both of us were involved in some kind of sporting activity since childhood...until now...

It is loooooong shot but you never know...Never say never....

[/quote]
Milos it is always good to know your opinion. But do you really think that most bbers would accept to include MMA in a top level bbing competion? And... you are bad ass, you speak your mind and you don't hide yourself behind "the great physique" concept. You would accept the MMA, in your opinion which other bbers would also accept to fight? Why don't you fulfill that idea to include MMA in bbing. It would be nice to see who really can pull out anything from very muscled physiques...
S