Author Topic: Serious question for anyone supporting Govt run Health Care.  (Read 3645 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Serious question for anyone supporting Govt run Health Care.
« on: December 30, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »
Serious question.

If the Government can't screen for terrorists that are right under its nose and delivered on a platter, how will it be able to screen for cancer or some other disease when it takes over health care? 

Anyone care to explain that to me?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Serious question for anyone supporting Govt run Health Care.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 08:20:00 PM »
There is NOT a single country where the Government runs healthcare.  Physicians in Private Practices do the screening, the government just picks up the bill.  At least this is true single payer or for example, the NHS or Canadian system.

What the United States currently has is no different than what it will be getting with the current healthcare bill.  There is no Government run anything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 08:21:59 PM »
Serious question.

If the Government can't screen for terrorists that are right under its nose and delivered on a platter, how will it be able to screen for cancer or some other disease when it takes over health care? 

Anyone care to explain that to me?
Are you aware that the Patriot Act is still in place?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 08:23:02 PM »
There is NOT a single country where the Government runs healthcare.  Physicians in Private Practices do the screening, the government just picks up the bill.  At least this is true single payer or for example, the NHS or Canadian system.

What the United States currently has is no different than what it will be getting with the current healthcare bill.  There is no Government run anything.

Thats pure nonsense.  The govt is making health care worse and far more expensive than it needs to be with all its schemes, agenices, incompetence, neglicence, and fraud.  

The current bill greatly expands fedzillas intervention into health care and is a disaster.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 08:24:58 PM »

Yeah, Obama said he was reauthorizing most of it. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 08:26:19 PM »
Thats pure nonsense.  The govt is making health care worse and far more expensive than it needs to be with all its schemes, agenices, incompetence, neglicence, and fraud.  

The current bill greatly expands fedzillas intervention into health care and is a disaster.
No it doesn`t.

The current bill is homerun for Private Insurance and the "Free Market".  Sorry, you have it all wrong.  You should love this bill as it keeps the machinery intact that is currently in place with little changes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »
Yeah, Obama said he was reauthorizing most of it. 
So you should welcome that.  If he repealed the Patriot Act, I bet you would shit your pants in fear.  Would you not?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 08:28:04 PM »
No it doesn`t.

The current bill is homerun for Private Insurance and the "Free Market".  Sorry, you have it all wrong.  You should love this bill as it keeps the machinery intact that is currently in place with little changes.

Do me a favor and look at my posts on health care before making such idiotic posts.  No one on this board has been more against this bill than myself.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 08:30:10 PM »
actually obama is furthering the patriot act, and I was against it when bush and congress put it in place and im against it now.

question for you adonis, are you in favor of the terrorist from gitmo being tried in civilian court?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 08:31:19 PM »
Do me a favor and look at my posts on health care before making such idiotic posts.  No one on this board has been more against this bill than myself.  
You may be against it, but you are so for entirely the wrong reasons.  This is the furthest thing from what you THINK is going to happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 08:34:39 PM »
You may be against it, but you are so for entirely the wrong reasons.  This is the furthest thing from what you THINK is going to happen.

No, I am 100000% against a personal mandate to purchase a private product from a private company via enfocement by the govt. 

That is evil and disgusting to the Nth degree on so many levels.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »
actually obama is furthering the patriot act, and I was against it when bush and congress put it in place and im against it now.

question for you adonis, are you in favor of the terrorist from gitmo being tried in civilian court?

Yes.  The Bush administration did a decent job helping the Justice Department convict Richard Reid and Moussaui in civilian court.  The Bush Administration did a colossal screw up however, by not trying several Gitmo detainees in civilian court instead sending them to Saudi Arabia where they were set free.  They have since taken leadership positions in Al-Quaeda.  Trying them in court and locking them in a Super-Max would have stopped that totally.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »
Yes.  The Bush administration did a decent job helping the Justice Department convict Richard Reid and Moussaui in civilian court.  The Bush Administration did a colossal screw up however, by not trying several Gitmo detainees in civilian court instead sending them to Saudi Arabia where they were set free.  They have since taken leadership positions in Al-Quaeda.  Trying them in court and locking them in a Super-Max would have stopped that totally.
LOL Nice try there i dont know if youre uninformed or willingly overlooking the facts...both of these ppl were arrested or taken into custody in a way that they were given their civilian rights granted by the constitution to ppl arrested by US authorities and by doing this followed due process.

Enemy combatants are not provided these rights or they were not at the time of their detainment. This fact opens the doors to appeals on the violation of due process as they were not read their miranda rights before interrogation, the interrogation techniques are outlawed by civilian rights etc....

Let me ask you this since again I dont know if youre uninformed or willingly overlooking the facts. Do you think it is ok for obama to violate the civil rights of its citizens?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 08:46:50 PM »
No, I am 100000% against a personal mandate to purchase a private product from a private company via enfocement by the govt. 

That is evil and disgusting to the Nth degree on so many levels.   
I am too, which is why I don`t buy auto insurance ever.

You don`t seem to have a problem with auto insurance being mandated by your state do you?  I do and therefore I will NEVER buy it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »
I am too, which is why I don`t buy auto insurance ever.

You don`t seem to have a problem with auto insurance being mandated by your state do you?  I do and therefore I will NEVER buy it. 

The two are not remotely the same.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.  You have a choice to drive or not and the govt does not require you to show evidence of auto insurance on your tax return. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »
LOL Nice try there i dont know if youre uninformed or willingly overlooking the facts...both of these ppl were arrested or taken into custody in a way that they were given their civilian rights granted by the constitution to ppl arrested by US authorities and by doing this followed due process.

Enemy combatants are not provided these rights or they were not at the time of their detainment. This fact opens the doors to appeals on the violation of due process as they were not read their miranda rights before interrogation, the interrogation techniques are outlawed by civilian rights etc....

Let me ask you this since again I dont know if youre uninformed or willingly overlooking the facts. Do you think it is ok for obama to violate the civil rights of its citizens?
You are not making any sense my friend.  Suspending Habeas Corpus is historically Constitutional.  See Adams and Abraham Lincoln`s usage as well as Woodrow Wilson.

I do not support the Patriot Act, but I do realize that with technology as advanced as it is, the United States does need some form of countermeasure and some lee way to gain intelligence.  

It is a hard question to which none of us have a "correct" answer other than we can`t do too much and we can`t do nothing.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 08:57:11 PM »
The two are not remotely the same.

Driving is a privilege, not a right.  You have a choice to drive or not and the govt does not require you to show evidence of auto insurance on your tax return. 

Please show me the wonderful "Private Highway" system that exists.  As far as I am concerned, having the ability to travel from point A to point B IS a right and not a privilege. There is no reason to require Auto Insurance whatsoever.  I have the ability to ride a horse along the road or a bike, but not a motor vehicle....Simply because it has a motor in it?  Does not make sense and I am aghast that you bend over so easily for this one.

By the way,

Healthcare in the United States is not a right, it is a privilege,therefore your argument makes zero sense.   It SHOULD be a right, but that would require Single Payer with Private Insurance being purely optional.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 09:00:41 PM »
You are not making any sense my friend.  Suspending Habeas Corpus is historically Constitutional.  See Adams and Abraham Lincoln`s usage as well as Woodrow Wilson.

I do not support the Patriot Act, but I do realize that with technology as advanced as it is, the United States does need some form of countermeasure and some lee way to gain intelligence.  

It is a hard question to which none of us have a "correct" answer other than we can`t do too much and we can`t do nothing.  
Im not arguing the detention and jurisdiction of them which is only one part of the legal problems this 3 ring circus  will open the doors to.

Again no miranda rights, illegal interrogation techniques...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 09:01:19 PM »
Please show me the wonderful "Private Highway" system that exists.  As far as I am concerned, having the ability to travel from point A to point B IS a right and not a privilege. There is no reason to require Auto Insurance whatsoever.  I have the ability to ride a horse along the road or a bike, but not a motor vehicle....Simply because it has a motor in it?  Does not make sense and I am aghast that you bend over so easily for this one.

By the way,

Healthcare in the United States is not a right, it is a privilege,therefore your argument makes zero sense.   It SHOULD be a right, but that would require Single Payer with Private Insurance being purely optional.

Wrong.  You have the choice to drive a car or not.  You dont have the choice to live or not unless yhou commit suicide.

The auto insurance argument is completely bogus and advanced by POFS-in-Chief to try to sell this crap sandwich.      

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »

as for this part I agree, I dont support it but I certainly understand the need for it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »
Im not arguing the detention and jurisdiction of them which is only one part of the legal problems this 3 ring circus  will open the doors to.

Again no miranda rights, illegal interrogation techniques...
What on earth are you talking about?  The little Nigerian kid is going to be tried in civil court.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
What on earth are you talking about?  The little Nigerian kid is going to be tried in civil court.
Im talking about all the gitmo detainees, sorry for the miscommunication...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »
Wrong.  You have the choice to drive a car or not.  You dont have the choice to live or not unless yhou commit suicide.

The auto insurance argument is completely bogus and advanced by POFS-in-Chief to try to sell this crap sandwich.      
I am against Auto Insurance as I am against any mandate of Health Insurance.

You claimed "I am 100000% against a personal mandate to purchase a private product from a private company via enfocement by the govt".

Yet, you have no problem whatsoever with the Government FORCING you to buy a private product, in this case, Auto Insurance.

I have a HUGE problem with it which is why I will NEVER buy Auto Insurance. How do I do it?  I drive with a perpetual 30 day tag.  I am not going to be forced to buy a Private Product and especially if I don`t agree with its premise.  Auto Insurance should be optional and solely for your car, nothing else.

Its a shame you are a hypocrite and have no problem being FORCED to buy private products.  You can`t wiggle out of this one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 09:10:49 PM »
I am against Auto Insurance as I am against any mandate of Health Insurance.

You claimed "I am 100000% against a personal mandate to purchase a private product from a private company via enfocement by the govt".

Yet, you have no problem whatsoever with the Government FORCING you to buy a private product, in this case, Auto Insurance.

I have a HUGE problem with it which is why I will NEVER buy Auto Insurance. How do I do it?  I drive with a perpetual 30 day tag.  I am not going to be forced to buy a Private Product and especially if I don`t agree with its premise.  Auto Insurance should be optional and solely for your car, nothing else.

Its a shame you are a hypocrite and have no problem being FORCED to buy private products.  You can`t wiggle out of this one.

I have the choice to drive a car or not.  I can take the bus, bike, scooter, skatweboard, etc. 

By driving a car, which is a porivelege and for which you have to get a license (which is not a right) I knowingly accept the legal obligations set forth 

Health insurance is completely different. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »
Keep in mind also that we have 2 states that don`t require you to buy Auto Insurance at all and they get along just grand.

The rest of the 48.....Well you can potentially go to jail if you don`t buy a Private Product, mandated by the government.

I find that abhorrent.  Too bad you support this nonsense 333336666.