Author Topic: Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home  (Read 5926 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Danish police shoot muslim intruder at cartoonist's home
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2010, 10:39:35 PM »
Apparently they were raisins not virgins. :D

really?

bummer to all  those pussy hungry Muslims who blew themselves up then..
I am a mini beast

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2010, 02:24:34 AM »
Excuse me , again ur wrong , you dont know anything

There was a time when the Prophet (upon whom be peace) went to the city of Kufa(as it was known then) and was spreading the message of ONE GOD.There , the arrogant ignorant people stoned him (peace be upon him) to the extent that his blessed shoes filled with blood.The message came from God `OH Muhammed , just say it and i will overturn their city !`

The blessed prophet (be peace upon him) said `No oh almighty God , tomorrow their children may accept your faith`

Now please understand from this incident , that your information is wrong

The more you know , the more you realise you DONT KNOW
What proof do you have that this happened?
G

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2010, 02:44:44 AM »
Remember when Ahmadinijad (sp?) was denying the Holocaust?

As far as I know, not one Jew went out and destroyed anything or murdered anyone. I figure that was far worse than any of this.

There are probably many people still walking around today that lost friends and family, real people, during that period of history.

What is it that makes these Muslim so fkn nuts?

I'm sure it's America's fault somehow.

yes i agree with you all jews are very peaceful :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2010, 05:15:19 AM »
yes i agree with you all jews are very peaceful :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Finally, we agree.
G

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2010, 03:12:40 AM »
Religious tolerance is a two way street, but as far as muslims are concerned, all the signs read one-way.

Muslims expect Europeans to accept everything about their religion, change all of our society and way of life around their religion, and if we dont accept it, we are labelled intolerant racists. Yet if some european dude draws a silly irrelevant cartoon, he must be murdered.

Welcome to Europe!

QFT!
Team Nasser!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2010, 03:56:28 AM »

Jews are Jews.. not necessarily they are Christians

but I believe every Arabians / Middle Eastern countries are Muslim :) :) :)
I am a mini beast

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2010, 07:02:37 AM »
Unless you fire rockets at them.
G

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2010, 07:15:02 AM »
regsvr32 c:\program files (x
Deep-seathed, foundational adhesion to the Koran....these fuckers are 100% insecure in this liberated and sexual world....they just dont get it.....thers more to it of course, but bottom line ---> they're screwd.

Let me lay it on the line for you Yanky Doodle Dandies ----> you should be doing in Afgahnistan what the Serbs were doing in Kosovio (until you hypocriitcal fuckers bombed them)...that is, line up all your army and tanks amd march forward....whatever is in the way, bomb, shoot, dispose of....no mercy.

niiiiccceee!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2010, 07:43:28 AM »
Unless you fire rockets at them.

yes the same way palestinians are peaceful unless you take their lands.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
yes the same way palestinians are peaceful unless you take their lands.

Of course, most people are the same way, but the question is a simple one: Do you support killing people who speak against Islam or are you more of a live and let live guy?  And do you think most Muslims agree with your personal stance on the matter?  Serious q.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2010, 08:40:18 AM »
Of course, most people are the same way, but the question is a simple one: Do you support killing people who speak against Islam or are you more of a live and let live guy?  And do you think most Muslims agree with your personal stance on the matter?  Serious q.

i myself would never kill anybody unless he tried to kill me or my family or take my land!!.. other than this to the hell he goes i dont care!..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2010, 09:15:56 AM »
i myself would never kill anybody unless he tried to kill me or my family or take my land!!.. other than this to the hell he goes i dont care!..

We Godless heathen are only concerned with earthy actions, so if that's your stance then you're a beloved brother!  :)  It's the 'kill in the name of God/superior morality' crusaders, jihadists, fanatics of all faiths, etc, that we can do without.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »
fair enough.. Yes I don't know but since you have clarified your Muhammed's desire for peace..

so I guess most of your Muslims are pretty off the road then.. considering all terrorist attacks are linked to your Allah.. that's blasphemy

question: what's the deal with heaven and 77 year old virgins waiting for the martyrs?

No its NOT.It is made to SEEMINGLY look this way , but its actually a WORLD manipulation on a groundbreaking level.Within the next decade or so , Bush will forthrightly come out with 911s truth.This isnt anything islamic , i despise the actions of these people/terrorist and the muslim world does do too.They arent muslim - they are liars

A VERRRY INTERESTING read on the Holy Prophet peace be upon him , absolute in truth are the following:
read if you wish to be enlightened , or stay a fool

- He never lied, never broke a trust never bore false witness, and he was famous with all the tribes in Makkah and was known as: "The Truthful" - title given to him by non-muslim

- He forbade any killing until the orders came from Allah. Even then the limits were clearly spelled out and only those engaged in active combat against the Muslims or Islam were to be fought in combat. And even then, only according to very strict rules from Allah

-  Killing any innocent life was forbidden

-   There was no genocide of Jews. He offered mutual protection and forgiveness to the Jews even after they broke their covenants with him many times. They were not attacked until it was clearly proven they were traitors during time of war and tried to bring down the prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, and the Muslims at any cost. Retaliation was only to those Jews who had turned traitor and not others

= Military combat was forbidden for the first thirteen years of prophethood. The desert Arabs did not need anyone to tell them how to fight or do combat. They were experts in this area and held feuds amongst tribes that lasted for decades. It was not until the proper method of warfare was instituted by Allah in the Quran, with proper rights and limitations according His Commandments, that any retaliation or combat was sanctioned. Orders from Allah made it clear who was to be attacked, how and when and to what extent fighting could take place

- Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, taught his followers to believe in the God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus, peace be upon them all, and to believe in them as true prophets, messengers and slaves of Almighty Allah. He insisted on ranking all the prophets up at the highest level without any distinction between them

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »
Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, with Jesus in the third place. Examine his actual words: "My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says: "He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, says in 'YOUNG INDIA' : "I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

K.S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying: "The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

I didnt say these things , the aforementioned personalities did

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2010, 03:03:23 PM »
This guy should be awarded with an Iron Cross for the amount of arabs he has pissed off with that cartoon of Mohammed lol.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8437433.stm

Great!!!! Fuck the muslim scum!
S

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2010, 08:36:58 PM »
Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, with Jesus in the third place. Examine his actual words: "My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says: "He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, says in 'YOUNG INDIA' : "I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

K.S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying: "The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

I didnt say these things , the aforementioned personalities did

may ALLAH bless you bro.!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2010, 08:58:28 PM »

that's the problem right there

you Muslims claimed that your God created this world therefore everywhere you guys go, the land is yours and you'll do whatever you like and COMPLETELY DISREGARD of the people and society that lived in that place for decades before you.

I got no problem with God created this world syndrome but Muslims bitching about being above the laws and rules of a country is intolerable. If things don't get done or in favor of you Muslims, you call them racist and cry discrimination towards your religion.. What the fcuk?

moreover, it's worse when you bitches tried to implement your Quran laws into the government and apply that stupid rules onto everyone
I am a mini beast

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2010, 09:54:27 PM »
that's the problem right there

you Muslims claimed that your God created this world therefore everywhere you guys go, the land is yours and you'll do whatever you like and COMPLETELY DISREGARD of the people and society that lived in that place for decades before you.

I got no problem with God created this world syndrome but Muslims bitching about being above the laws and rules of a country is intolerable. If things don't get done or in favor of you Muslims, you call them racist and cry discrimination towards your religion.. What the fcuk?

moreover, it's worse when you bitches tried to implement your Quran laws into the government and apply that stupid rules onto everyone

ive never ever ever claimed that or heard that claim before in the history of my life

2ndly  man made law vs divine law - no comparison.A law that some idiot human being made vs that word of almighty , guess what a person of true faith will take almighty anyday.How does it hurt anyone ?

quraan can never be stewpid , nor the torah , bible and the other book.However all but the Quraan remain in its true form....science found the atom mentioned in the quraan before a scientist knew what an atom was.It described the entire conception of a child , mentioned the nebula , stated that feeling lies in the skina just to name a few.Science and religion were meant to go hand in hand , but the idiots of today use science to disprove existence of almighty god , whereas it was supposed to prove the GREATNESS of god

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
I am a mini beast