Author Topic: A Cool Dorian Video  (Read 70290 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: A Cool Dorian Video
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2010, 02:24:34 PM »
You're scrambling for anything out of desperation and this is what you come up with? Neo the difference between how he came to his conclusion and you is he saw them live and in person to begin with and you never did the difference Neo is he knows what great conditioning is you don't the difference Neo is Dorian looks better in person than he does in pics and video

you never answered my question. ;)

so which is it, dumbass? If seeing them in person is more accurate, then Ronnie is better since he is on record for saying that. If videos are good enough to change one's mind 16 yrs later, then they are good enough to judge physiques. It's one or the other.

McGough's quote has been amended and you Neo did a piss-poor job of deflecting from my statement

hahaha, poor ND is too stupid to realize when he's lost. You're so hung up on putting me in 'check' that you failed to realize I 'checkmated' you with all the quotes saying Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

Hahahahahaha an empty statement confirmed by an IFBB judge and multiple eyewitnesses , your projecting your own failure to provide evidence you posted pics and typed ' see ' NOT proof stupid. I told you before I'm not claiming he's better conditioned I'm repeating those who said it , I don't have the audacity to claim for certain who is because I wasn't there so I'll take it on an authority of people who were , pictures and video are far to limited to come up with a definitive answer especially considered the many variables which you're willing to overlook ( bias , ignorance , stupidity

what objective, visual criteria are you using?

You changed my quote to ' blah blah blah ' and never responded to my original quote and it was NOT the one you posted , you changed my entire quote to ' blah blah blah ' out of desperation this is a fact.

again, the only way your defense would be believable is if you admit you like to reply to older posts by quoting and responding to the most recent one, in which case that would make you a retard.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2010, 02:25:52 PM »
but in 95, also has a horribly deformed left arm, poor quads, wide waist, and much uglier muscle shape than Ronnie.

all of the above applies in 93 except for the torn arm part.

judges hate that :P.

Keep trolling kid you're another who is lost in this debate

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2010, 02:26:25 PM »
ND can't bullshit his way out of this one. its game over.

no wonder he ran from the truce thread.

he always loses and loses badly.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2010, 02:33:44 PM »

so which is it, dumbass? If seeing them in person is more accurate, then Ronnie is better since he is on record for saying that. If videos are good enough to change one's mind 16 yrs later, then they are good enough to judge physiques. It's one or the other.

hahaha, poor ND is too stupid to realize when he's lost. You're so hung up on putting me in 'check' that you failed to realize I 'checkmated' you with all the quotes saying Ronnie at his best is unbeatable.

again, the only way your defense would be believable is if you admit you like to reply to older posts by quoting and responding to the most recent one, in which case that would make you a retard.

I answered you and as usual YOU don't like the answer because it exposes your weak position and ironically you're the guy who changed my quote around totally ignoring , so don't be a hypocrite an claim people aren't answering you , I respond to everything you type and correct it

Sure you have which is exactly why you're in another Dorian Yates thread trying to prove Ronnie is better  ;) when you have all the quotes from IFBB judges saying Ronnie would beat Dorian then you might be working with something but as usual you have nothing but a popular opinion  ;) i.e. weak logic an appeal to numbers , You're obsessed with me hence why I'm in your sig , why you tried that pathetic internet-challenge LMFAO and why you're in another Dorian Yates thread trolling , if it was checkmate the game would be over but low and behold here you are  ;D

You mean what objective criteria are they using?

You changed my quote and never responded keep trying to distance yourself from this

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2010, 02:36:39 PM »
ND can't bullshit his way out of this one. its game over.

no wonder he ran from the truce thread.

he always loses and loses badly.

Hahahahaha it's been game over for years you're the idiot who is the sore loser

This ended the game  ;)

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Thanks for playing but we do have some lovely parting gifts for you

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2010, 02:38:40 PM »
Presuming to speak for me , I answered your question already kid maybe you can change my words around like before

there is no "presuming" to speak for you. I asked you many times why Peter McGough and Shawn Perine specifically chose 93 pre-contest Dorian as the only version that could touch 01 ASC Ronnie. You made it clear that Ronnie's shape is the reason why Dorian would need to outweigh Ronnie by 20 lbs in order to compete with him. Again, your words.

so there you have it. 01 ASC Ronnie would beat 93 & 95 Mr. O Dorian. The only version that could maybe touch Ron would be a 20 lbs heavier Dorian.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2010, 02:41:44 PM »
I answered you and as usual YOU don't like the answer because it exposes your weak position and ironically you're the guy who changed my quote around totally ignoring , so don't be a hypocrite an claim people aren't answering you , I respond to everything you type and correct it

wrong, you never answered my question. Are videos inaccurate or not? Yes or no?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2010, 03:10:56 PM »
there is no "presuming" to speak for you. I asked you many times why Peter McGough and Shawn Perine specifically chose 93 pre-contest Dorian as the only version that could touch 01 ASC Ronnie. You made it clear that Ronnie's shape is the reason why Dorian would need to outweigh Ronnie by 20 lbs in order to compete with him. Again, your words.

so there you have it. 01 ASC Ronnie would beat 93 & 95 Mr. O Dorian. The only version that could maybe touch Ron would be a 20 lbs heavier Dorian.

I never said Ronnie's shape is the reason Dorian would need to outweigh him , do yourself a favor and go back and reread what I typed  ;)

01 ASC is still behind density , dryness ( perhaps it's equal ) Dorian has the advantage in muscular bulk and balance ANY year

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2010, 03:21:12 PM »
^
notice how a not even in contest shape 99 ronnie crushes a supposedly best ever shape 95 dorian LOL

93 dorian is the only way to go.

95 had that horrid left arm.. :-\

Ronnie had two horribly deformed calves but that's okay? hypocrite much?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »
I never said Ronnie's shape is the reason Dorian would need to outweigh him , do yourself a favor and go back and reread what I typed

??? ??? ???

my question:

"If Dorian already has better conditioning and balance, then why do Peter McGough and Shawn Perine feel the only version that could touch 01 ASC Ronnie is a pre-contest Dorian that outweighs him by 20 lbs?"

Because as McGough said when Dorian dieted down to much he lost his shape and I agree

The reason why Peter thinks Dorian at 269 would beat Ronnie is because Dorian's shape is better at that weight than when he was lighter

Dorian's shape and muscle roundness was BETTER in the precontest pics

MORON I answered you SHAPE & ROUNDNESS

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »
??? ??? ???

my question:

"If Dorian already has better conditioning and balance, then why do Peter McGough and Shawn Perine feel the only version that could touch 01 ASC Ronnie is a pre-contest Dorian that outweighs him by 20 lbs?"

Because of Dorian's shape , the McGough quotes says specifically Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2010, 03:57:35 PM »
Because of Dorian's shape , the McGough quotes says specifically Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier

so according to you, the reason Peter McGough and Shawn Perine specifically chose 93 pre-contest Dorian as the only version that could touch 01 ASC Ronnie is b/c Ronnie's shape is so superior that it would defeat a 10 lbs heavier Dorian (ala 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia) with better conditioning and balance.

this puts to rest the question of who would win between 01 ASC Ronnie and 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia Dorian. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »
so according to you, the reason Peter McGough and Shawn Perine specifically chose 93 pre-contest Dorian as the only version that could touch 01 ASC Ronnie is b/c Ronnie's shape is so superior that it would defeat a 10 lbs heavier Dorian (ala 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia) with better conditioning and balance.

No that's you trying to connect the dots

Dorian still has better balance & conditioning every year and more muscular bulk depending on year

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2010, 04:02:21 PM »
No that's you trying to connect the dots

lmao, there is no connecting the dots. That's exactly what you're saying. Last time I checked, "the only version" didn't mean 3 or 4 different versions. :D

if Peter McGough and Shawn Perine thought 93 or 95 Mr. Olympia Dorian could touch Ronnie, they would have said so but they both say 01 ASC Ronnie is untouchable except by 93 pre-contest Dorian.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2010, 04:06:15 PM »
still waiting for you to answer ;)

wrong, you never answered my question. Are videos inaccurate or not? Yes or no?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2010, 04:06:19 PM »
lmao, there is no connecting the dots. That's exactly what you're saying. Last time I checked, "the only version" didn't mean 3 or 4 different versions. :D

No that's you coming to your own conclusions

judges still look at density & dryness ( favors Dorian 1995/1993 ) balance ( Dorian every year ) muscular bulk ( Dorian 257-260 pounds ) posing & presentation

you're willing to forget the criteria because you're looking for any angle NOT how it works , the criteria is always how the judges rule , who does the criteria favor?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2010, 04:07:58 PM »
still waiting for you to answer ;)

I'm still waiting for you to respond to the quote you modified and the entire post you bitched about that I fixed , and playing stupid doesn't change the fact everything you asked is responded to

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »
No that's you coming to your own conclusions

judges still look at density & dryness ( favors Dorian 1995/1993 ) balance ( Dorian every year ) muscular bulk ( Dorian 257-260 pounds ) posing & presentation

you're willing to forget the criteria because you're looking for any angle NOT how it works , the criteria is always how the judges rule , who does the criteria favor?

what does this have to do with Peter McGough and Shawn Perine both feeling that 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia Dorian couldn't touch 01 ASC Ronnie?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2010, 04:12:34 PM »
I love it!!! Peter McGough (ND's savior of bodybuilding) acknowledges that 01 ASC Ronnie would beat 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia Dorian and ND scoffs at the idea, yet clings to McGough's quote about Dorian's conditioning like a fly on shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2010, 04:13:51 PM »
what does this have to do with Peter McGough and Shawn Perine both feeling that 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia Dorian couldn't touch 01 ASC Ronnie?

Oh the old semantics game so they said the only version who would beat Ronnie was 93 precontest so that means they also feel 1998/1999/2003 Olympia couldn't touch Dorian either and I'm sure you agree with that  ;D

Dorian's combo 93 precontest of size , shape , conditioning and balance would be in my opinion to much for ANY version of Ronnie to beat

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2010, 04:16:07 PM »
ND claims that video is "inaccurate" to judge physiques yet it's good enough for Peter McGough (ND's savior of bodybuilding) to reconsider 16 yrs later after watching a video of pre-contest Dorian.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
I love it!!! Peter McGough (ND's savior of bodybuilding) acknowledges that 01 ASC Ronnie would beat 93 and 95 Mr. Olympia Dorian and ND scoffs at the idea, yet clings to McGough's quote about Dorian's conditioning like a fly on shit.

The difference which you can't seem to grasp is .................. comparing two greats at different eras is subjective and conditioning is NOT , moron learn the difference

You're the moron who clings to this notion that McGough is right when he says 2001 is unbeatable but they says he's WRONG when he says Ronnie was never drier or harder , you're a hypocrite and not a very bright one at that

Dorian an IFBB judge mind you said himself he is better balanced and better conditioned and when posed the question if he could beat Ronnie he said he would have to chose his 1995 Olympia showing  ;) I agree with him as well

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »
ND claims that video is "inaccurate" to judge physiques yet it's good enough for Peter McGough (ND's savior of bodybuilding) to reconsider 16 yrs later after watching a video of pre-contest Dorian.

More weak logic by someone trying very hard

The difference stupid is McGough was actually there he's NOT I repeat not going by video alone , thanks for playing moron

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2010, 05:32:37 PM »

ND has always only chosen whichever quotes fit his agenda, and disregarded/ignored everything else.

this is how he operates.

its pathetic, wrong and stupid.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2010, 05:34:53 PM »
ND has always only chosen whichever quotes fit his agenda, and disregarded/ignored everything else.

this is how he operates.

its pathetic, wrong and stupid.

Hypocrite , you're infamous for these especially in the light of the Ronnie quotes who ruined it all for you

Ronnie says Dorian would beat him on multiple occasions , hahahahahah how does that fit your agenda dummy?