Author Topic: I make 6 figues a year and drive a Lexus, lol  (Read 9199 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: I make 6 figues a year and drive a Lexus, lol
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »
Listen, if a person clips coupons and does price comparisons, good for them being smart.But that doesnt givev him a right to call the checker stupid, be rude the lady behind him.Then brag about driving a Lexus and making a 6 figures.If the guy was polite to the checker, and didnt brag about his income, I would have been fine with that.I have no time or patience for a man to call another person stupid thorw coupons at him and insult him, then brag about how much money he makes.The poor cashier you could tell was very upset, but couldnt say anything.I wasnt the only person who said something to him, 5 other people did,.
When he bragged about making 6 figures and driving a Lexus everybody started laughing him.
Then the next day to see him again do something else stupid, lol.I live in a small nice communuty called 7 Hills in Las Vegas.So its not uncommon to see the same people often.Most of the communitues are gated, and are nicer homes.
I do have sympathy for people who have hard times.Like I said before a single mom who was infront of me, was trying to buy $50 in formula and diapers for her baby and her debit card wouldnt go through.So I paid for all of her stuff.The girl gave me a hug and even started crying, and so did the checker at Walmart.
The girl was only 19 and her bf left her with no money for her and her child.I guess he cleaned out the bank account aswell.
I also just donated $3600 to our church store.This store provides food ,shaving cream toilet paper ,and household items to people in need.Best of all its all free.
Our church serves about 200 plus people a week.Most of them single mothers and people who are down on there luck.Now if this same guy came to my church's stoe a sre, I would have gladly given him everything he needs.

you're a saint man!
shotgun on the team

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2010, 01:33:46 PM »
Listen, if a person clips coupons and does price comparisons, good for them being smart.But that doesnt givev him a right to call the checker stupid, be rude the lady behind him.Then brag about driving a Lexus and making a 6 figures.If the guy was polite to the checker, and didnt brag about his income, I would have been fine with that.I have no time or patience for a man to call another person stupid thorw coupons at him and insult him, then brag about how much money he makes.The poor cashier you could tell was very upset, but couldnt say anything.I wasnt the only person who said something to him, 5 other people did,.
When he bragged about making 6 figures and driving a Lexus everybody started laughing him.
Then the next day to see him again do something else stupid, lol.I live in a small nice communuty called 7 Hills in Las Vegas.So its not uncommon to see the same people often.Most of the communitues are gated, and are nicer homes.
I do have sympathy for people who have hard times.Like I said before a single mom who was infront of me, was trying to buy $50 in formula and diapers for her baby and her debit card wouldnt go through.So I paid for all of her stuff.The girl gave me a hug and even started crying, and so did the checker at Walmart.The girl was only 19 and her bf left her with no money for her and her child.I guess he cleaned out the bank account aswell.
I also just donated $3600 to our church store.This store provides food ,shaving cream toilet paper ,and household items to people in need.Best of all its all free.
Our church serves about 200 plus people a week.Most of them single mothers and people who are down on there luck.Now if this same guy came to my church's store, I would have gladly given him everything he needs.

Basically you made two people cry and the Lexus owner is the asshole?
Shaving foam toilet paper eh? Intriuging...Do you use it as sahaving foam or as toilet roll first?
In other news...ROBERT BURNIEKA

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2010, 08:15:54 PM »
In the 21st century why not just put in the ear plugs and listen to your Ipod when in line anywhere...Who the fuck cares about anyone else on the planet when buying things...

ricorico

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2010, 04:19:03 AM »
To the OP, you're bitchin' about the lad in WalMart braggin' about what he has, so to make your point, you come onto GB to brag about what you have and do???

Epic fail!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2010, 04:24:37 AM »
To the OP, you're bitchin' about the lad in WalMart braggin' about what he has, so to make your point, you come onto GB to brag about what you have and do???

Epic fail!

'

Tragically, he wasn't even trolling.  He actually meant it.  Welcome to GetIronic.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2010, 04:41:57 AM »
I was at Wal-Mart last night buying paper towels and cleaning supplies.I never buy my food there, I go to Fresh and Easy, because they have better food.When it comes to household items and cleaning supplies, Wal-mart does have the best prices.\
Well this guy comes in with atleast 40 coupones and 30 differnt adds from other stores.He is rude to the cashier,calling him stupid, and then proceeds to tell everyone he drives a lexus and makes 6 figures a year....Out loud

Now if the guy said, you know ,I don't have alot of money and times are tough, I would have been polite to him and said I understand. Heck if he was humble and admitted he was low on cash, I would have given him the $15-$20 he saved, Just to speed up the line and help out a guy in need..I do make 6 figures a year, and there was a time I was in line and a young single mother was trying to buy formula for her baby and her debit card wouldn't go through.So I paid her bill for her, and she started crying.Her husband just left her and she had no money.So I have compassion for people who have hardships, but this guy was an arrogant prick.
and ??? .... were you the cashier ? why are you so upset about this.

and the oart i dont get is that you say " if the guy said times are tought, i wouldve been nice to him"... excuse me, but who the fuck are you in this scenario? A and B are talking, you should just C your way to the next register instead of posting here about it, and doing the same thing the guy at walmart did ( saying u make 6 figures and help people out)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2010, 04:48:20 AM »
SERIOUSLY..bay is right..you do sound like a douche...

If he was humble...wtf does that mean? you must live a boring fucking life to actually take the time to post this shit..and in the shit that you posted you claim to make six figures..what a fucking tool you really must be.
footloose and fancy free