Author Topic: I make 6 figues a year and drive a Lexus, lol  (Read 9205 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I make 6 figues a year and drive a Lexus, lol
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2010, 01:54:34 PM »
Big hat, No Cattle

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2010, 01:56:42 PM »
Here's what I would have done:
Grabbed the guys coupons and started eating them
Headbutted the guy
Shook the cashiers hand
Grabbed the Loudspeaker phone and said "Cleanup at Register 2"
Hit on any chicks in the lineup

politely bidded good day and left

a true getbigger  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2010, 02:01:51 PM »
When I was younger I worked diffrent jobs, and I had to deal with rude customers.There is nothing worse then some one calling you stupid, throwing coupons and bragging how much money they make.If you make so much money ,why are you fighting with the cashier, throwing coupons at him and make his job harder?
The old guy behind the register doesnt want to hear about some 30 yo punk woh drives a nicer car then him or makes more monmey then he does.I bet the old guy wanted to punch him in the mouth.The cashier looked really disgusted.This guy ruined his night.Yet since the guy was 50-60 yo and jobs are hard to find he couldnt tell the guy to go fu?$# himself.When I first got to the line there was 3 people when the guy left there was 15.I let 2 other people go ahead of me that only had 2 items.
There wasnt one person in that line that didnt want to tell that guy off.It was funny, he had the whole line pissed off

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2010, 02:04:14 PM »
he bragged about the money he made because you provoked him you moron. Anyways everytime you post the story changes for some reasons, I'm pretty sure the whole story is just another big load of bullshits from an insecure loser as usual.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2010, 02:04:56 PM »
I was out buying a Lexus the other day and there was this loud, rude guy there yapping about how much he saves with coupons at Walmart.  Then he laughed about how he enjoyed holding up the line and being rude to cashiers.  I stepped up and asked him if he wanted to GetItOn, at which point he whipped out a large erect penis and chased me around the showroom with it, which I found to be extremely rude.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »
I was out buying a Lexus the other day and there was this loud, rude guy there yapping about how much he saves with coupons at Walmart.  Then he laughed about how he enjoyed holding up the line and being rude to cashiers.  I stepped up and asked him if he wanted to GetItOn, at which point he whipped out a large erect penis and chased me around the showroom with it, which I found to be extremely rude.

LMAO!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »
When I was younger I worked diffrent jobs, and I had to deal with rude customers.There is nothing worse then some one calling you stupid, throwing coupons and bragging how much money they make.If you make so much money ,why are you fighting with the cashier, throwing coupons at him and make his job harder?
The old guy behind the register doesnt want to hear about some 30 yo punk woh drives a nicer car then him or makes more monmey then he does.I bet the old guy wanted to punch him in the mouth.The cashier looked really disgusted.This guy ruined his night.Yet since the guy was 50-60 yo and jobs are hard to find he couldnt tell the guy to go fu?$# himself.When I first got to the line there was 3 people when the guy left there was 15.I let 2 other people go ahead of me that only had 2 items.
There wasnt one person in that line that didnt want to tell that guy off.It was funny, he had the whole line pissed off
So now its our job to ensure 60yr old cashiers have a fun evening?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »

lolol

oh rly?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2010, 02:23:28 PM »
lolol

oh rly?

I shouted over my shoulder several times that I found him to be entirely lacking in propriety and social grace, but it was my superior conditioning which ultimately prevailed.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »
cant afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2010, 02:27:54 PM »
ha.. i know a guy in socal..who is 29 lives with his mom and has a chevy avalanche with 27 inch rims, custom paint job, tvs everywhere...x box inside the car. all kinds of shit...but he lives at home

Living the dream.....

LOL!

Back to topic: Nothing wrong with trying to save a few bucks. Hell, when I go to the movies, I buy my Tickets at Costco, cause they are cheaper there.
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2010, 02:34:25 PM »

Nothing personal but you actually can't think that someone is going to tell you that they fell on hard times.  Some people would like to keep their pride and dignity these days which is why he was talking about the Lexus and 6 figures.

Honestly, you were being a prick, Joe.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2010, 02:39:09 PM »
Living the dream.....

LOL!

Back to topic: Nothing wrong with trying to save a few bucks. Hell, when I go to the movies, I buy my Tickets at Costco, cause they are cheaper there.

Me too...i use my student discount

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2010, 02:51:38 PM »

oh shit that was hilarios Tapeworm...well done.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2010, 02:56:11 PM »

LMAO. LOL

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2010, 04:13:41 PM »
I was very polite when I spoke to him Vince.He was the one who was irrate.He even threw the lady behind hims food back because it was to close to his.He made rude remarks to her under his breath.Then called the cashier stupid, and told him to use his brain.The guy obviously had issues.There was like 5 people who made comments to him, including the store manager.After the checked out he even pulled out another coupon and wanted the $1 off, he got his reciept.The checker was already ringing up the other lady behind him, so he had to call the manager over to do an overide.Then he left all his newspaper at the checkstand .He was just a contentious person who wanted to push other peoples buttons.He got off on talking down to the cashier, and arguing with him.
Nobody has the right to make anyone else to feel bad, or less then them.If I was the cashier I would have asked him to leave the store.
There is nothing worse then someone who brage about how much money they make or what kind of car they drive.Who gives a fu$#????
Just because you have a nice car and you make good $ dont mean anything.I had a friend of mine who I used to hang out with, until he was bragging to this single mom how much money he had.Telling her, he makes more money in a day then she makes in a month.To me that is scum......
The bottom line is the guy was an asshole, and is bragging about making 6 figures and driving a Lexus just shows how insecure and childish he is.
The old guy he was talking down to has some kind of learning disorder, because he is a little slow, but he always nice

I was at the Lexus dealer the other day and this guy was bragging that he made 6 figures and he wanted to use coupons he cut in the paper as his down payment

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »

Nothing personal but you actually can't think that someone is going to tell you that they fell on hard times.  Some people would like to keep their pride and dignity these days which is why he was talking about the Lexus and 6 figures.

Honestly, you were being a prick, Joe.

Hey Goodrum, I thought you were outlawed to be able to say or use the words "pride, dignity or honestly" since you don't have any.  I do know you were granted to use the word "prick" but only as a 'noun' in a manner such as "go ahead Vissy shove your prick in my ass harder".
No Worries 4 me

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2010, 05:02:39 PM »
A Lexus is POS and six figures is nothing to brag about ::)
w

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2010, 05:18:07 PM »

We had a Lexus ES 300 in 1993 the year they came out.  it was nice.  Very quiet cars.  My uncle Bernie that same year test drove one and bought it.  he was a diehard Continental owner since the early 60's.  He had a Rolls and also the 2nd Ferrari Testarossa sold in California.  He liked the Lexus so much he bought each of his assistants one.  He bought 10 of them and gave them for Christmas.  I know it is a glorified Toyota but still pretty nice. 
No Worries 4 me

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2010, 05:52:47 PM »
I just think that for the price there are better options.  So "POS" might have been too harsh....
w

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2010, 05:53:59 PM »

Six figures is a very good income.

I don't use coupons nor do I care, I make Lil Wayne kind of money :D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2010, 06:08:29 PM »
Owning people in wallmart, is strictly a squadfather tradition, and you actually read what vince said and replied.  :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2010, 06:45:06 PM »
I shouted over my shoulder several times that I found him to be entirely lacking in propriety and social grace, but it was my superior conditioning which ultimately prevailed.

Post of the year right here!! :D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2010, 07:11:13 PM »
fuck the walmart employee. fuck any of you care about them.
fuck them fuck them fuck them
oh and by using self checkout you can
fuck them fuck them fuck them on coupons under certain circumstances.
I use coupons, send off for free stuff, do surveys and abuse walmart at
every opportunity i get. i average over min wage in cash or amazon gift certs.
i also own walmart shares. 2 of em. fuck them

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2010, 07:21:49 PM »
There's nothing wrong with people who make decent money shopping at Wal-mart for necessities, or anything else they choose.

There's nothing wrong with eating at the local soup kitchen either. But if your gonna do so, you may not want to complain about the guy in front of you who smells like a bucket of shit...