Author Topic: I make 6 figues a year and drive a Lexus, lol  (Read 9202 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: I make 6 figues a year and drive a Lexus, lol
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2010, 07:24:41 PM »
Why did you feel the need to tell us you make 6 figures a year? I have never heard someone who actually does make that much ever say that they do, especially not on an internet forum, maybe your the first person who doenst lie about their worth on the internet?

I'm very curious as to why you felt the need to mention to the board that you "really do make 6 figures"? Did you think it would improve your story? Would it put in in a position of authority to comment and judge on how someone who makes 6 figures a year really should act? What is it man? To me it makes you sound really insecure.
shotgun on the team

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »

Six figures is a very good income.

I don't use coupons nor do I care, I make Lil Wayne kind of money :D

Maybe if you're single, no kids and live in an apartment. But if you have a family to support, mortgage, car payment and some credit cards.......you're hurting. Unfortunately $100k doesn't get you very far now a days.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2010, 08:15:23 PM »
Maybe if you're single, no kids and live in an apartment. But if you have a family to support, mortgage, car payment and some credit cards.......you're hurting. Unfortunately $100k doesn't get you very far now a days.

i'm so depressed after reading this  :-\

me and my wife dont even make 100k combined
she wants a big family too someday and like you said i dont no how we're gonna pay for it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2010, 08:16:29 PM »
i'm so depressed after reading this  :-\

me and my wife dont even make 100k combined
she wants a big family too someday and like you said i dont no how we're gonna pay for it

What city do you live in?

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2010, 08:17:23 PM »
getitonNY, aka John D seems more than a little bit insecure.

Did you get in the line for strength when God was giving out length?  ;)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2010, 08:28:26 PM »
I saw the same guy again, beleive it or not.lol.Beleive it or not at a gas station.Yes he does drive a Lexus, its like a 1989, lol.The guy did another amazing thing.He went into the store and paid the clerk $10 in cash, for gas.The clerk made mistake, and gave him $20, because he put the wrong amount on the wrong pump.So the clerk goes out to tell him he owes him another $10, and the guy goes, I am not paying its your fault.Now if you only pay $10, you should stop pumping gas at $10, if your honest.Since he just drove off the clerk now has to pay the $10 out of his pocket.For a guy who makes a $100 a year, he has no class.I bet this clerk at the store only makes about $8 an hour .Now this guy has to pay for this guys gas.Yes the clerk did make an error, but the guy knew he only paid $10, so he knew by pumping extra gas he was stealing.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
Maybe if you're single, no kids and live in an apartment. But if you have a family to support, mortgage, car payment and some credit cards and eleven thousand alimony payments.......you're hurting. Unfortunately $100k doesn't get you very far now a days.

fixed for your situation

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
fixed for your situation

Was never ordered to pay one cent in alimony to any one, but I AM owed more than $60k in child support.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2010, 09:30:11 PM »
Was never ordered to pay one cent in alimony to any one, but I AM owed more than $60k in child support.
whatever happened to your crazy ex wife coach?

good times when she used to post here!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2010, 09:38:42 PM »
whatever happened to your crazy ex wife coach?

good times when she used to post here!

Unfortunately I still have to deal with her although not as often, I just don't answer her calls. My son has his own phone so he can deal with it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2010, 10:07:21 PM »
Walmart really is great for cleaning supplies and shaving blades.

I saw a lady steal gas at an H-E-B recently. And she had a new $50+ something SUV. :-\
A

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »
Thread of the day. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2010, 10:50:28 PM »
I saw the same guy again, beleive it or not.lol.Beleive it or not at a gas station.Yes he does drive a Lexus, its like a 1989, lol.The guy did another amazing thing.He went into the store and paid the clerk $10 in cash, for gas.The clerk made mistake, and gave him $20, because he put the wrong amount on the wrong pump.So the clerk goes out to tell him he owes him another $10, and the guy goes, I am not paying its your fault.Now if you only pay $10, you should stop pumping gas at $10, if your honest.Since he just drove off the clerk now has to pay the $10 out of his pocket.For a guy who makes a $100 a year, he has no class.I bet this clerk at the store only makes about $8 an hour .Now this guy has to pay for this guys gas.Yes the clerk did make an error, but the guy knew he only paid $10, so he knew by pumping extra gas he was stealing.

you know your stories are getting harder and harder to believe right?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2010, 11:02:35 PM »
I was at Wal-Mart last night buying paper towels and cleaning supplies.I never buy my food there, I go to Fresh and Easy, because they have better food.When it comes to household items and cleaning supplies, Wal-mart does have the best prices.\
Well this guy comes in with atleast 40 coupones and 30 differnt adds from other stores.He is rude to the cashier,calling him stupid, and then proceeds to tell everyone he drives a lexus and makes 6 figures a year....Out loud

Now if the guy said, you know ,I don't have alot of money and times are tough, I would have been polite to him and said I understand. Heck if he was humble and admitted he was low on cash, I would have given him the $15-$20 he saved, Just to speed up the line and help out a guy in need..I do make 6 figures a year, and there was a time I was in line and a young single mother was trying to buy formula for her baby and her debit card wouldn't go through.So I paid her bill for her, and she started crying.Her husband just left her and she had no money.So I have compassion for people who have hardships, but this guy was an arrogant prick.

nice first encounter of alex 23.
asstropin

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2010, 11:22:31 PM »
Guys, c'mon - aren't we being a little hard on the original poster?   I mean, after all, Mr. 6-figures couldn't be late for his cage fight (which he no doubt won by KO)   ::)
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2010, 05:59:40 AM »
A Lexus is POS and six figures is nothing to brag about ::)

No, an income of $100,000 to $999,999 a year is nothing. Nothing at all. MindSpin . . . what an asshole.

THE BEEF

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2010, 06:16:44 AM »
Why did you feel the need to tell us you make 6 figures a year? I have never heard someone who actually does make that much ever say that they do, especially not on an internet forum, maybe your the first person who doenst lie about their worth on the internet?

I'm very curious as to why you felt the need to mention to the board that you "really do make 6 figures"? Did you think it would improve your story? Would it put in in a position of authority to comment and judge on how someone who makes 6 figures a year really should act? What is it man? To me it makes you sound really insecure.

that guy GetItOnNY sounds like a real douche with his "I really make 6 figures".  Who the fuck cares? 

he could have told the guy "brother, I respect what you are doing and applaud you, but I am a little bit of rush, would you mind if skip ahead" or just change lines.

Instead what does he do, starts a thread about a guy trying to save some money.  I personally think that we need more coupon using people in society.

a married guy with kids that attend private school, a house and a car would burn through 100K pretty easy. 

Honestly I wouldn't want to be a woman that didn't clip coupons.

Hell, I just got my costco coupon booklet, better believe I will thumb through it...

GetItOnNY == complete stupid dumb fuck douche

I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2010, 06:19:34 AM »
unfortunately for America there are too many people like GetItOnNY and not enough like the guy he is trying to insult...all is lost, abandon ship
I

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2010, 06:31:23 AM »
that guy GetItOnNY sounds like a real douche with his "I really make 6 figures".  Who the fuck cares? 

GetItOnNY was completely wrong, and even changed his original post.  But, did he say that HE makes six figures?  I thought it was the guy he was referring to.
Y

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »
Whether you believe this or not, the clerk was my Dad, honestly, he called me last night telling me the same story.....

Irony in this......my Dad was an executive at Pfizer and when they merged yrs ago he took a huge buyout and is comfortable for the rest of his life..on top of this his stock protfolio did well...so when he dies I will be comfortable myself...

Now you ask...why is he working at WM? Hates Golf and does not want to be home with my Mom 24/7, Health Benefits are also cheaper thru WM then on his own.....

Small World

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2010, 08:19:39 AM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2010, 10:32:12 AM »
Listen, if a person clips coupons and does price comparisons, good for them being smart.But that doesnt givev him a right to call the checker stupid, be rude the lady behind him.Then brag about driving a Lexus and making a 6 figures.If the guy was polite to the checker, and didnt brag about his income, I would have been fine with that.I have no time or patience for a man to call another person stupid thorw coupons at him and insult him, then brag about how much money he makes.The poor cashier you could tell was very upset, but couldnt say anything.I wasnt the only person who said something to him, 5 other people did,.
When he bragged about making 6 figures and driving a Lexus everybody started laughing him.
Then the next day to see him again do something else stupid, lol.I live in a small nice communuty called 7 Hills in Las Vegas.So its not uncommon to see the same people often.Most of the communitues are gated, and are nicer homes.
I do have sympathy for people who have hard times.Like I said before a single mom who was infront of me, was trying to buy $50 in formula and diapers for her baby and her debit card wouldnt go through.So I paid for all of her stuff.The girl gave me a hug and even started crying, and so did the checker at Walmart.
The girl was only 19 and her bf left her with no money for her and her child.I guess he cleaned out the bank account aswell.
I also just donated $3600 to our church store.This store provides food ,shaving cream toilet paper ,and household items to people in need.Best of all its all free.
Our church serves about 200 plus people a week.Most of them single mothers and people who are down on there luck.Now if this same guy came to my church's store, I would have gladly given him everything he needs.

Voice_Of_Reason

• Getbig II
  • Palin/Prejean 2012.
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »
Listen, if a person clips coupons and does price comparisons, good for them being smart.But that doesnt givev him a right to call the checker stupid, be rude the lady behind him.Then brag about driving a Lexus and making a 6 figures.If the guy was polite to the checker, and didnt brag about his income, I would have been fine with that.I have no time or patience for a man to call another person stupid thorw coupons at him and insult him, then brag about how much money he makes.The poor cashier you could tell was very upset, but couldnt say anything.I wasnt the only person who said something to him, 5 other people did,.
When he bragged about making 6 figures and driving a Lexus everybody started laughing him.
Then the next day to see him again do something else stupid, lol.I live in a small nice communuty called 7 Hills in Las Vegas.So its not uncommon to see the same people often.Most of the communitues are gated, and are nicer homes.
I do have sympathy for people who have hard times.Like I said before a single mom who was infront of me, was trying to buy $50 in formula and diapers for her baby and her debit card wouldnt go through.So I paid for all of her stuff.The girl gave me a hug and even started crying, and so did the checker at Walmart.
The girl was only 19 and her bf left her with no money for her and her child.I guess he cleaned out the bank account aswell.
I also just donated $3600 to our church store.This store provides food ,shaving cream toilet paper ,and household items to people in need.Best of all its all free.
Our church serves about 200 plus people a week.Most of them single mothers and people who are down on there luck.Now if this same guy came to my church's store, I would have gladly given him everything he needs.

We know, we get it. Now STFU.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2010, 01:08:51 PM »
GetItOnNY was completely wrong, and even changed his original post.  But, did he say that HE makes six figures?  I thought it was the guy he was referring to.

Yah he did say that in his original post. something to the effect of " I really do make six figures bla bla bla".
shotgun on the team

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2010, 01:12:12 PM »
Whether you believe this or not, the clerk was my Dad, honestly, he called me last night telling me the same story.....

Irony in this......my Dad was an executive at Pfizer and when they merged yrs ago he took a huge buyout and is comfortable for the rest of his life..on top of this his stock protfolio did well...so when he dies I will be comfortable myself...

Now you ask...why is he working at WM? Hates Golf and does not want to be home with my Mom 24/7, Health Benefits are also cheaper thru WM then on his own.....

Small World

Dude are you being serious?   ???