Author Topic: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter  (Read 61303 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2010, 08:47:08 AM »
Jesus Christ-

You ask the man a question. He answers it in his own words on a dozen different occasions. You persist in the same line of questioning so he posts articles that outline the substance of his answers. You then respond by asking him to answer the question in his own words.

Straw give it up dude. Asked and answered ( about 20 times).

yeah but all his answers were nonsense

and I can't just ignore that fact

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2010, 08:57:08 AM »
yeah but all his answers were nonsense

and I can't just ignore that fact

Thats utter fucking shit Straw and your idiotic opinion.  Every poster, other than yourself agreed that my points are valid. 

I supported every damn oiiunt I made with fact, analysis, and specific examples. 

Bro - keep your head up your ass, thats a perfect place for it.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2010, 09:05:23 AM »
Thats utter fucking shit Straw and your idiotic opinion.  Every poster, other than yourself agreed that my points are valid. 

I supported every damn oiiunt I made with fact, analysis, and specific examples. 

Bro - keep your head up your ass, thats a perfect place for it.   

every poster agrees that because I have to cut my grass and get a building permit that proves "abolition of real property" or is that proof of "the application of all rents to public purposes"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »
every poster agrees that because I have to cut my grass and get a building permit that proves "abolition of real property" or is that proof of "the application of all rents to public purposes"?

No you fool, we pointed out that the property tax and all the other inherhent restriction on your property means you dont actually own it, but rent it since if you dont pay your rent , i.e. property tax, you lose your home. 

If you cant even see that point, bro you are so clueless its not even worth discussing anything with you.

Serious Straw - are you doing drugs or drinking? 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:31 AM »
You know...333 was laying the smack down and has clearly won this so I was going to stay out of this thread, but you know what?  I couldn't resist!  ;D

Straw...once again, you keep mentioning on "a mass scale" of the abolition of private property rights in this country.  333, Bodypro, and myself have given you several examples on different levels of government on how this is being done and yet you still persist.  Even Hugo in other threads has made it clear...you WILL NOT see "a mass scale" of the abolition of private property rights; that's not how the elite and/or government work.  You will see a very slow decline in all rights until they are gone and we are all just shaking our heads and asking, "How did this happen?".  The point is that our rights(not only private property rights) are slowly being eroded, so while you may make this about Obama even though that was not the original intention of your thread, it in reality has nothing to do with Obama and everything with the current state of affairs which has been brought to where it is today by greed and corruption and the American people being asleep at the wheel and buying into politicians' lies.  The points you listed are very real and are happening right now...so please continue trying to make this about Obama because your points were addressed and you didn't like those answers, and keeping your head in the sand while our country declines further because of you inability to see what is right in front of your face.  While we may not be in another Cold War Communism is still a real threat because of its progression; not because of its out right replacement of capitalism or any other economic and government system.  It is one of those things that gives more power to the few as has been observed by us especially through this recession.

Let's continue with your other points shall we?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
You know...333 was laying the smack down and has clearly won this so I was going to stay out of this thread, but you know what?  I couldn't resist!  ;D

Straw...once again, you keep mentioning on "a mass scale" of the abolition of private property rights in this country.  333, Bodypro, and myself have given you several examples on different levels of government on how this is being done and yet you still persist.  Even Hugo in other threads has made it clear...you WILL NOT see "a mass scale" of the abolition of private property rights; that's not how the elite and/or government work.  You will see a very slow decline in all rights until they are gone and we are all just shaking our heads and asking, "How did this happen?".  The point is that our rights(not only private property rights) are slowly being eroded, so while you may make this about Obama even though that was not the original intention of your thread, it in reality has nothing to do with Obama and everything with the current state of affairs which has been brought to where it is today by greed and corruption and the American people being asleep at the wheel and buying into politicians' lies.  The points you listed are very real and are happening right now...so please continue trying to make this about Obama because your points were addressed and you didn't like those answers, and keeping your head in the sand while our country declines further because of you inability to see what is right in front of your face.  While we may not be in another Cold War Communism is still a real threat because of its progression; not because of its out right replacement of capitalism or any other economic and government system.  It is one of those things that gives more power to the few as has been observed by us especially through this recession.

Good post and we know why Straw Man does not even want to go on to Point No. 2.  That one is going to leave Straw speechless after we are done with him. 

As for Point No. 1, we could add hundreds of pages to this thread as to how the govt is undermining your PRIVATE PROPERTY rights daily.  Yet because Straw thinks the deed in his safe deposit box actually means something, he wont see anything else, no matter how much evidence exists to the contrary. 

Dumpling, do you really believe Straw wants to have to admit to himself after we are done with him that in essence he supports the communist agenda?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »

he won in your mind...but you are most likley a neo con, republican...i know im right so dont try to say "na im actually a liberial but 333 just makes good points.."

3333 has made a living off speculation, fear mongering and toting the party line line at all costs.

the dude thinks sarah palin is qualified to be  president AFTER she quit..

So his views and points fall on hella deaf ears...

sorry but thats whats goin down

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2010, 09:28:20 AM »
Good post and we know why Straw Man does not even want to go on to Point No. 2.  That one is going to leave Straw speechless after we are done with him. 

As for Point No. 1, we could add hundreds of pages to this thread as to how the govt is undermining your PRIVATE PROPERTY rights daily.  Yet because Straw thinks the deed in his safe deposit box actually means something, he wont see anything else, no matter how much evidence exists to the contrary. 

Dumpling, do you really believe Straw wants to have to admit to himself after we are done with him that in essence he supports the communist agenda?

Thank you.

Hmmm...I don't think he supports the Communist agenda per se even though it may sound like that.  I think he is just of the train of thought that big government is okay and won't do anything to harm us.  Which in itself is naive at best as we know better than that, and many on this board and others have been warning against for a long time.  

I hope this thread doesn't die because I think we should address all 10 points don't you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2010, 09:29:15 AM »
he won in your mind...but you are most likley a neo con, republican...i know im right so dont try to say "na im actually a liberial but 333 just makes good points.."

3333 has made a living off speculation, fear mongering and toting the party line line at all costs.

Do you care to adress any of my, GW, Bodypro, Dumpling, Skip, or others,arguments as to Point No 1 in the Communist Manifesto or do you persist in making a fool of yourself?  

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2010, 09:32:07 AM »

No...that's not what is going down homie.  

You are just as ignorant for the left as many on this board are for the right.  I'm not a neo con republican, never have been a republican, and never will be.  Just because I consider myself a conservative does not make me a republican or any other right wing extremist, or labeled into a certain political party.  

Don't come into this thread and try to insult me with that "I know I'm right bullshit", because you clearly don't know anything about me; nor have my any of my posts made any connection to that extreme way of thinking.  

Get off your high horse and come down to reality.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2010, 09:33:41 AM »
Quote from: 333386

link=topic=318885.msg4531463#msg4531463 date=1265303424
No you fool, we pointed out that the property tax and all the other inherhent restriction on your property means you dont actually own it, but rent it since if you dont pay your rent , "i.e. property tax, you lose your home. 

that answer is NONSENSE

the fact that I have to pay property tax, cut my grass or get a building permit (all things I know before I choose to purshase) is not an example of the "abolition of real property in land"

rent's refer to the charging of a fee BY A PROPERTY OWNER for the use of that property (in the time of Marx this probably meant farm land).  

I'm really kind of amazed that you're a lawyer and you don't understand these basic these concepts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2010, 09:40:46 AM »
that answer is NONSENSE

the fact that I have to pay property tax, cut my grass or get a building permit (all things I know before I choose to purshase) is not an example of the "abolition of real property in land"

rent's refer to the charging of a fee BY A PROPERTY OWNER for the use of that property (in the time of Marx this probably meant farm land).  

I'm really kind of amazed that you're a lawyer and you don't understand these basic these concepts

I'm actually surprised at how dense you are Straw. 

Straw - dont pay your property for a year or two and see what exactly you own Bro. 

Your inane view on this is indicative on why those of you on the left are laughed at by 85% of the population.  You are so out of touch and clueless you dont even realize it. 

You dont own shit when the govt dictates the terms of your alleged ownership.  If you cant see that, than shame on you for your ignorance. 

We have owned, destroyed, obliterated, and completely refuted you on Point No 1 and it is time to move on to Point No. 2.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2010, 09:49:54 AM »
I'm actually surprised at how dense you are Straw. 

Straw - dont pay your property for a year or two and see what exactly you own Bro. 

Your inane view on this is indicative on why those of you on the left are laughed at by 85% of the population.  You are so out of touch and clueless you dont even realize it. 

You dont own shit when the govt dictates the terms of your alleged ownership.  If you cant see that, than shame on you for your ignorance. 

We have owned, destroyed, obliterated, and completely refuted you on Point No 1 and it is time to move on to Point No. 2.   
333 - let me make sure I understand you correctly

does the fact that I have to pay property tax = the abolition of real property in land or is it an exmple of "application of all rents to public purpose"?

which one is cutting my grass?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2010, 09:57:12 AM »
333 - let me make sure I understand you correctly

does the fact that I have to pay property tax = the abolition of real property in land or is it an exmple of "application of all rents to public purpose"?

which one is cutting my grass?

Did you read any of the articles I posted? 

You dont own shit.  You have partial ownership stake along with the govt in the property.  If you dont do what the govt wants, whether it means paying property taxes, paying for variance permits, etc, you lose your property. 

What is so hard for you to grasp Straw?  Dumpling also provided a clear post to you yet you never addressed it that this is a process, not an event. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2010, 10:07:06 AM »
Did you read any of the articles I posted? 

You dont own shit.  You have partial ownership stake along with the govt in the property.  If you dont do what the govt wants, whether it means paying property taxes, paying for variance permits, etc, you lose your property. 

What is so hard for you to grasp Straw?  Dumpling also provided a clear post to you yet you never addressed it that this is a process, not an event. 

3333 - your premise is that I don't own my property because I have to cut my lawn and adhere to building codes and pay property taxes

right?

and you're saying that's what Marx meant when he and Engels published the Communist Manifesto in 1848 and wrote about the abolition of real property in land?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2010, 10:10:49 AM »
3333 - your premise is that I don't own my property because I have to cut my lawn and adhere to building codes and pay property taxes

right?

and you're saying that's what Marx meant when he and Engels published the Communist Manifesto in 1848 and wrote about the abolition of real property in land?

No jackass, our point to you was that despite the fact that you may pay your mortgage every month, you dont have an unfettered and unilateral ownership interest in your property when the government can come in and steal it from you if you dont do what it wants, whether it be property taxes, variances, permits, zoning, etc. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:36 AM »
No jackass, our point to you was that despite the fact that you may pay your mortgage every month, you dont have an unfettered and unilateral ownership interest in your property when the government can come in and steal it from you if you dont do what it wants, whether it be property taxes, variances, permits, zoning, etc. 

none of that means I don't "own" my property

I can encumber it, sell it, etc...

you know full well that "abolition of real property in land" does not refer to the fact that I have to pay property taxes, follow building codes, zoning requirements  etc...

your argument is nonsense

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2010, 10:21:31 AM »
none of that means I don't "own" my property

I can encumber it, sell it, etc...

you know full well that "abolition of real property in land" does not refer to the fact that I have to pay property taxes, follow building codes, zoning requirements  etc...

your argument is nonsense

Pure nonsense Straw - lets say you put a bathroom in without a GOVERNMENT permit.  Guess what Straw - you cant sell your home until you get the govt's permission. 

Guess what happens if you dont pay your taxes?  - the liens follows the property and the govt can foreclose on said property. 

Guess what happens if you have a spill of oil or some toxic substance?  The govt effectively owns the property. 

Bro - you are clueless.

Have you ever gone before a Zoning Board of Apeals on an issue?  I have! 

Have you ever tried to aggrieve property taxes? I have!

Have you ever dealt with building inspectors and city agencies on issues?  I have. 

You dont own squat.  You own a mortgage bill and tax bill and thats it.       

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2010, 10:32:16 AM »
so the Commie revolution started with zoning boards, building codes and property taxes?

.....and somehow even though I own my property and can sell if I choose I don't really own it because the city (not federal) government might be able to make me cut the lawn or follow building codes.   I don't really own my property unless I can sell it to someone else with bad plumbing, faulty wiring and and overgrown front lawn

and you think that's what Marx intended when he wrote about the "abolition of land in real property"?

you seem sane

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2010, 10:37:33 AM »
so the Commie revolution started with zoning boards, building codes and property taxes?

.....and somehow even though I own my property and can sell if I choose I don't really own it because the city (not federal) government might be able to make me cut the lawn or follow building codes.   I don't really own my property unless I can sell it to someone else with bad plumbing, faulty wiring and and overgrown front lawn

and you think that's what Marx intended when he wrote about the "abolition of land in real property"?

you seem sane

Yes, it has incrementally eroded your property and ownership stake in said property to where you really cant do anything without a government blessing or sign off. 

Tell me when we go on to No 2 since you have been utterly embarassed on this issue. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2010, 10:56:41 AM »
Yes, it has incrementally eroded your property and ownership stake in said property to where you really cant do anything without a government blessing or sign off. 

Tell me when we go on to No 2 since you have been utterly embarassed on this issue. 

the only emotion I feel is amusement

I just found a leak in my roof over the weekend

those fucking commies with their building codes are probably going to make me fix that but I guess since I don't own my property that the state will just take care of that for me

mother fuck - if only we lived in an America where I didn't have to fix my roof.  I think I might start my own counter-commie revolution and let that water keep leaking just to prove I'm a free man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2010, 11:03:56 AM »
You are not a free man.  You are a slave to the govt.  Do you want to discuss Point No. 2 since 7 pages have been devoted to destroying your argument on Point No. 1?  

BUMP FOR NO. 2 ON THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO AS STRAW RETREATED ON THIS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »
7 pages later and all we've learned is that you think if the county can asses property taxes and the city can enforce building codes that you think that's equivalent with the "abolition of real property in land and application of all rents to the public purpose"

I truly thought as an attorney you could come up with a better argument or at least a rational argument

It's not wonder you're in constant state of panic over Commie infiltration when your standards are so utterly absurd.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »
7 pages later and all we've learned is that you think if the county can asses property taxes and the city can enforce building codes that you think that's equivalent with the "abolition of real property in land and application of all rents to the public purpose"

I truly thought as an attorney you could come up with a better argument or at least a rational argument

It's not wonder you're in constant state of panic over Commie infiltration when your standards are so utterly absurd.   

biggity boom

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2010, 12:59:33 PM »
These two are probably more appropriate