Author Topic: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter  (Read 61249 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: For 333 - Our Resident Commie Hunter
« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »
heres a good one for straw....   spank YOUR  child or YOUR dog and look what the government can do 

We will get to that Body, we still have to get to No. 2. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #201 on: February 04, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »
The Ten Planks of Communism
By Nickolie Greer
________________________ ________________________ ______

333 - just because you quote someone else opinion rather than using your own words doesn't make it credible.

I read the section you highlighted and I even said in a post a few pages ago that you and I might actually be in agreement on some issue regarind the Bureau of Land Management.

Based on some of your claims is seems the Communist Revolution in this country mus have started a long time ago.   Can you give me some of your insight on when it started.  I mean the 5th ammendment to the Consitution allows Eminent Domain so is that the starting point or is it somewhat later.   I know you think we're alreay pretty close but just not quite yet a full communist country

Maybe thats because we dont exactly yet have a full out communist coountry?      

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #202 on: February 04, 2010, 03:08:42 PM »
Straw you said you have family in dallas, try do do the things i list below with the things you think you own
-park YOUR CAR anywhere on YOUR property that isnt paved
-park YOUR box trailer in YOUR back yard, even with a privacy fence,
-let YOUR grass on YOUR protery get too high
-let YOUR trash cans get too full
- add onto YOUR existing fence
-keep too many of YOUR pets in YOUR house
- dont keep YOUR property up to government standard
-put in a pool YOU pay for
- in some areas cut down trees on YOUR property
- park too many cars in YOUR driveway
AND THE GOVERNMENT IS MAKING IT MORE HARD TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR OWN PROPERTY, BUT EASIER FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE YOUR SHIT, NO WE ARENT COMMUNIST , BUT IT STARTS WITH LIL THINGS LIKE THESE, THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT GUESS WHAT
[/b]

What? ???

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: February 04, 2010, 03:10:30 PM »
If i really have to answer that for you then you are truely as clueless as people say  heres a hint,  the opposite of capitalist

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #204 on: February 04, 2010, 03:14:06 PM »
try to add a room onto YOUR house without permission from the government
try to put a sprinkler system in YOUR lawn
 I CAN GO ON FOREVER WITH EXAMPLES LIKE THIS  and i havent even started on what the government can do to YOUR business YOU think YOU may own in america

zoning laws and building codes = communism

what country to you live in?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #205 on: February 04, 2010, 03:16:27 PM »
If i really have to answer that for you then you are truely as clueless as people say  heres a hint,  the opposite of capitalist

oh right

of course

how could I have missed that

::)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: February 04, 2010, 03:18:14 PM »
if YOU really own things how can all these laws be placed? And who makes them? hmmm the government,  these laws werent as picky and harsh 30 years ago,  so like i said it all starts somewhere and every year there are more and more regulations put on us and what the government lets people think is theirs.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 04, 2010, 03:42:19 PM »
Your last response illustrates that no matter how 333 responds, you will be convinced he lost the argument because  he cannot show definitively that this country is completely communist right now. However, that was not the question that was posed when this thread began.  333 and others have said repeatedly that this country is moving toward communism because of the governments excessive involvement in private industry and the continual erosion of the individuals property rights by the state.

That's exactly the problem.  33's posted ample evidence for his argument, Straw Man simply disagrees and he's not bright enough to distinguish the difference.

Move on with the next point already.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: February 04, 2010, 03:43:29 PM »
This Thread =

;D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #209 on: February 04, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
if YOU really own things how can all these laws be placed? And who makes them? hmmm the government,  these laws werent as picky and harsh 30 years ago,  so like i said it all starts somewhere and every year there are more and more regulations put on us and what the government lets people think is theirs.

If you own things how can laws be placed? Really that's your question?  So according to you if you owned something you should be able to do anything on it.  Like say kill someone right? I mean it's your land you should be, in your opinion, immune to the laws.  
Abandon every hope...

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2010, 03:50:11 PM »
yea kc  i think you should be able to kill people lol  wow you arent too bright , but i cant say i am surprised

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »
yea kc  i think you should be able to kill people lol  wow you arent too bright , but i cant say i am surprised

I'm just trying to understand your logic.  You believe if you own something you should be able to do whatever you want on it, regardless of laws, bylaws, etc.  It was an extreme example but hey i don't fu*k around owning the right wing.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2010, 03:52:55 PM »

Straw - look at you original argument, you asked me to point out any of the tenents of the communist manifesto.  Most people agree I have provided ample evidence for my argument on No 1.  

Shall me move to No 2 on the Progesive income tax?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2010, 03:54:36 PM »
does me adding a room onto my house affect your livelyhood  no  me killing you in the room does, it should be nobodies business including the gov if i want to add a room or pool to my property or park my racecar trailer in my back yard,  these are very different from killing someone on the property

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2010, 03:55:29 PM »
yes  lets discuss and burry straw on #2 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2010, 03:55:36 PM »

Straw - look at your original argument, you asked me to point out any of the tenents of the communist manifesto.  Most people agree I have provided ample evidence for my argument on No 1.  

Shall me move to No 2 on the Progesive income tax?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2010, 04:02:30 PM »
333 - just because you quote someone else opinion rather than using your own words doesn't make it credible.

I read the section you highlighted and I even said in a post a few pages ago that you and I might actually be in agreement on some issue regarind the Bureau of Land Management.

Based on some of your claims is seems the Communist Revolution in this country mus have started a long time ago.   Can you give me some of your insight on when it started.  I mean the 5th ammendment to the Consitution allows Eminent Domain so is that the starting point or is it somewhat later.   I know you think we're alreay pretty close but just not quite yet a full communist country

There has always been a push by people to implements tenents of the communist manifesto in this country.   We can deal w that on another thread. 

As for No 2.  - Straw do you agree with a progressive income tax?  If so, why? 

If so, if we are all supposed to be treated equally under the law, isnt it more fair to have a flat tax where everyone pays an equal tax rate on the income they earn?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2010, 04:05:12 PM »

That's exactly the problem.  33's posted ample evidence for his argument, Straw Man simply disagrees and he's not bright enough to distinguish the difference.
Move on with the next point already.

I have not been presented with anything that supports the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes."

Think about when this was written.  Property was owned by a tiny fraction of the population.  
They were talking about abolition of private ownership of property.

They weren't talking about property tax, eminent domain, zoing laws, lawn maintenance or parking your camper in the back yard etc...  They were talking about abolition of private ownership of real property (land)

All I've been presented with are pathetically weak arguments and then bitching and moaning that I won't accept them

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2010, 04:07:25 PM »
does me adding a room onto my house affect your livelyhood  no  me killing you in the room does, it should be nobodies business including the gov if i want to add a room or pool to my property or park my racecar trailer in my back yard,  these are very different from killing someone on the property

the city has an interest in maintaining zoning requirements and building codes and it's got nothing to do with communism.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 04, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »
I have not been presented with anything that supports the "Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes."

Think about when this was written.  Property was owned by a tiny fraction of the population.  
They were talking about abolition of private ownership of property.

They weren't talking about property tax, eminent domain, zoing laws, lawn maintenance or parking your camper in the back yard etc...  They were talking about abolition of private ownership of real property (land)

All I've been presented with are pathetically weak arguments and then bitching and moaning that I won't accept them

Bro you are helpless and brain dead. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 04, 2010, 04:12:54 PM »

No, you've been presented with 8 pages of supporting material to indicate that we are moving in that direction.  He's never said we are there.  Personally, I think we sometimes move in that direction and sometimes we move away from it.  But, I have the capacity to distinguish the fact that he's provided ample evidence to support and justify his opinion.  

As I said, you lack the mental capacity to understand that there are other worthy opinions besides your own.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 04, 2010, 04:13:58 PM »
the city has an interest in maintaining zoning requirements and building codes and it's got nothing to do with communism.   

Hey 333 - you keep ranting about all the Marxist/Communist in our country (including the POTUS). Can you show me one thing on this list that even comes close to what we have today

Straw - rather than going in circles with you over this since you are never  going to concede squat, lets move on to others since you only asked me to prove one, not all 10.

Shall we deal with No. 2?  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #222 on: February 04, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »

Hey 333 - you keep ranting about all the Marxist/Communist in our country (including the POTUS). Can you show me one thing on this list that even comes close to what we have today

Straw - rather than going in circles with you over this since you are never  going to concede squat, lets move on to others since you only asked me to prove one, not all 10.
:
Shall we deal with No. 2?  

Can't move on until you concede you have no evidence of the abolition of property in land.   In fact private ownership of property has been steadily rising for 50 years

Can't move on until you concede you have not even given one valid example of "application of all rents of land to public purposes".  Your only weak attempt was to confuse property tax with rent.   You haven't shown one example where the govt seizes rents from a private owner much less ALL rents which is how the statement is written.

8 pages of failure on your part but you can concede now or keep trying.  You still have 9 more chances to be right.

remember - Abolition of Private Ownership in Real Property and Confiscation of ALL rents from real property

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 04, 2010, 06:25:26 PM »
Can't move on until you concede you have no evidence of the abolition of property in land. 

Can't move on until you concede you have not even given one valid example of "application of all rents of land to public purposes".  Your only weak attempt was to confuse property tax with rent.   

LOL, dude...can you really not see the childishness of your argument?  You can't proceed unless he concedes to your point of view?

C'mon man, I would expect that type of argument from retards like Blacken or Mons...but certainly not you. 

You've made your point clearly.  He's made his point clearly.  How about the tax issue?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #224 on: February 04, 2010, 06:42:43 PM »

LOL, dude...can you really not see the childishness of your argument?  You can't proceed unless he concedes to your point of view?

C'mon man, I would expect that type of argument from retards like Blacken or Mons...but certainly not you. 

You've made your point clearly.  He's made his point clearly.  How about the tax issue?

I'm willing to keep talking abou this issue and I'm amazed its gone 8+ pages on the first point. 

I don't feel it's been resolved but if 333 will answer a few questions I will move on

1rst question is:  What is the definition of the word abolition?