Author Topic: Groom discovers wife has a beard  (Read 24030 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Groom discovers wife has a beard
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2010, 03:26:08 PM »
Hung up?  Hell with that...you fucked a dude....you're gay.  Taping balls up just to fuck the ass?  YOU JUST FUCKED A GUY!!!!  Even after sexual re-assigment...you fucked a guy!!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
dude!!!! WTF!!!! dude!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2010, 03:48:13 PM »
dude!!!! WTF!!!! dude!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X
I think Buck Angel was born with his, something to do with his/her chromosomes. But imagine that in a man voice saying "Im sooo wet..." :-X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2010, 03:51:57 PM »
Hung up?  Hell with that...you fucked a dude....you're gay.  Taping balls up just to fuck the ass?  YOU JUST FUCKED A GUY!!!!  Even after sexual re-assigment...you fucked a guy!!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

oh man...this is some nasty sh$t.  no one is banging trannies but NA on vacation.  keep the clothes on.  that's the trick concerning Patricia being a dime piece...just the face and body.  this has to be top 10 nastiest post ever on getbig. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
Simple question. Have you ever hit a tranny?

no man...i havent done a tranny. you really believe my posts.  look.  i worked non-profit in brasil several yrs back...and hetero guys were buying trannies just like women that look like patricia and sasha.  i dont think ronaldo is g@y, date lima and other models but he was going to bang trannies booty until the tricks figured out who he was and tried to play him for some more money.  in his chase he should have just hired patricia fine a$$ and call it a day.  

boy or whatever...this has to be tranny perfection.  whatever that is?