Author Topic: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!  (Read 28345 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: HULKSTER, EAT THIS!!!
« Reply #175 on: February 21, 2010, 01:45:04 PM »
the irony of ND responding to the fact that all he does is posts quotes and listen to Peter McGough..with a quote from Peter McGough..
LMAO.

::)

this is all ND knows.

Miss these retard? thanks for playing , stop running from the question where is 1999? jackass?

Neo seeing you were to scared to answer me before I'll ask again

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Where is 2003?

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

Where is 2003?

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Where is 2003?

Flex Magazine March 2009

Tales from Columbus

2001 (2): Is Chris Cormier unlucky? Are Bob Cicherillo's threads so loud that he's being sponsored by a megaphone company? At the 2001 Arnold Classic, for the only time in its history, the reigning Mr. Olympia entered the contest. Not only that, but said Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, was in the best shape of his career, before or since. Now that is bad luck.

Where is 2003?

Flex Magazine March 2008

2001 Then-reigning Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, in the shape of his life at 245 pounds, took this one, with Cormier gaining the second of his six consecutive runner-up positions.

Where is 2003?

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

Where is 2003?

Flex Magazine August 2003

Jim Schmatltz on Ronnie chances of winning six Olympias in a row

if he repeats his 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic form, he'll experience the joy of six.

Where is 2003?

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

Where is 2003?

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian.

Where is 2003?

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

Where is 2003?

Couple these with the quote from Ronnie ( again ) himself , Heath , and Alves , now answer the question little man who other than the skinny guy in the video is claiming 2003 is his best showing ever? How does it have feel being owned by many of your own quotes  Wink

Hulkster can stick 1999 up his ass and you can stick 2003 up yours and be happy because neither is his best for reasons I already explained ad nausem

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 21, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
the irony of ND responding to the fact that all he does is posts quotes and listen to Peter McGough..with a quote from Peter McGough..
LMAO.

this is all ND knows.

How about THREE quotes from Ronnie all saying 1998 > 1999> want I should post them again ? dumbass

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »
post them all you want.

it doesn't mean they are correct. as real life clearly shows:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »
To me he looks drier in 98 . . .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »
To me he looks drier in 98 . . .
absolutely look at the abdominals , look at the deltoids and the back as well

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2010, 03:24:50 PM »
post them all you want.

Real life? you looked at the pics and videos from the 1993 Mr Olympia and came to the epiphany Dorian lost LMMFAO you know shit and the facts own you

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #181 on: February 21, 2010, 04:17:56 PM »
post them all you want.

All I see is a drier 98 Ronnie  vs a Bigger but slightly less conditioned 99 Ronnie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »
wrong.

I don't give a fuck what ronnie says. the guys says he was natural when he wasn't, says he was a cop when he wasn't, says he was never torn when he was.. etc.

I only post what he said about 99 being better than 98 to catch you morons in your own stupid trap.

because everyone knows that you morons only post quotes - hell, look at the last few posts from ND LOL ::)

almost no pics, almost no vids.

why? because they show you are WRONG.

Dont give a fuck what the competitor himself claims as his best showing? Especially when its fairly well regarded by industry insiders to be his best showing?
Sorry failure, but your the odd man out here.
So youve basically taken to trying to discredit everyone else because it doesnt match your opinion? Lol. Yep everyone, Hulkster knows best, everyone is wrong but him, he doesnt give a fuck what anybody says, because his opinion on that video is all that matters. Give me a fucking break homo, everyone has seen all the pics and vids you constantly post, your opinion doesnt change reality.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2010, 04:30:17 PM »
Dont give a fuck what the competitor himself claims as his best showing?

not when he claims different things depending on his mood, no.

the video tape and camera are not subject to such changes of opinion.

something you nuthuggers have yet to learn..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #184 on: February 21, 2010, 04:31:36 PM »
Hulkster knows best

yes, that is the name of my next reality tv show focusing on how ronnie kicks dorian's ass. :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 21, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
yes, that is the name of my next reality tv show focusing on how ronnie kicks dorian's ass. :-*

yeah like Flex did in 1993  ;). You see the opposite of reality and contradict it often

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #186 on: February 21, 2010, 05:28:36 PM »

Lol. Depending on his mood would be if he repeatedly contradicted himself. he said 99 was better 1 time... to 3 times saying 98 was his best. ... derrr obviously he changed his mind and believes 98 was his best. Youre ability to do mental gymnastics to try and validify your opinions is astounding. You truely are sad.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #187 on: February 21, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
Neo seeing you were to scared to answer me before I'll ask again

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

Where is 2003?

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

Where is 2003?

Team Flex - http://www.flexonline.com/training/49

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Where is 2003?

Flex Magazine March 2009

Tales from Columbus

2001 (2): Is Chris Cormier unlucky? Are Bob Cicherillo's threads so loud that he's being sponsored by a megaphone company? At the 2001 Arnold Classic, for the only time in its history, the reigning Mr. Olympia entered the contest. Not only that, but said Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, was in the best shape of his career, before or since. Now that is bad luck.

Where is 2003?

Flex Magazine March 2008

2001 Then-reigning Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, in the shape of his life at 245 pounds, took this one, with Cormier gaining the second of his six consecutive runner-up positions.

Where is 2003?

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

Where is 2003?

Flex Magazine August 2003

Jim Schmatltz on Ronnie chances of winning six Olympias in a row

if he repeats his 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic form, he'll experience the joy of six.

Where is 2003?

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

Where is 2003?

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian.

Where is 2003?

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

Where is 2003?

Couple these with the quote from Ronnie ( again ) himself , Heath , and Alves , now answer the question little man who other than the skinny guy in the video is claiming 2003 is his best showing ever? How does it have feel being owned by many of your own quotes  Wink

Hulkster can stick 1999 up his ass and you can stick 2003 up yours and be happy because neither is his best for reasons I already explained ad nausem

I agree with all those quotes that Ronnie had the greatest physique of all-time.

OWNED

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »

Sorry pics show he is drier in 98 and better conditioned.  98 and 99 the only years he looked decent.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »
I agree with all those quotes that Ronnie had the greatest physique of all-time.

OWNED

One of the ugliest physiques of all time and one of the men credited with ruining bodybuilding.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2010, 01:08:54 AM »

OWNED

The only one who is owned is you for answering questions that wasn't asked. And I'm glad you agree with these guys who claim Ronnie had the best physique of all-time and it wasn't 2003 or 1999  ;)

See there is hope for idiots like you and seeing you agree he has the best physique of all-time I'm sure you know he's stated on multiple occasions now that he still couldn't beat Dorian so in the end it's you is owned by yout own hero

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2010, 06:33:07 AM »
The only one who is owned is you for answering questions that wasn't asked. And I'm glad you agree with these guys who claim Ronnie had the best physique of all-time and it wasn't 2003 or 1999

on the contrary, the only one who is owned is you for posting quotes saying 98 or 01 ASC Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder. Since you feel they are reliable sources to judge physiques, in this case Ronnie's prime, then you must also agree with their assessment that Ronnie has the best physique of all-time.

OWNED ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »
on the contrary, the only one who is owned is you for posting quotes saying 98 or 01 ASC Ronnie is the greatest bodybuilder. Since you feel they are reliable sources to judge physiques, in this case Ronnie's prime, then you must also agree with their assessment that Ronnie has the best physique of all-time.

OWNED ;)

Nope you're owned fan-boy first for running from the questioned asked  ;) and second because none of them say 2003  ;) and third because Ronnie says even still he wouldn't beat Yates  ;) 3 strikes fan-boys are out of luck as usual.  ;D

And still having a hard time with subjective opinions huh? the ONLY thing those quotes prove is it's popular opinion that Ronnie had the best physique of all-time and 2003 isn't it  ;)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2010, 01:30:13 PM »

No morons like you are in real trouble especially considering Ronnie said three times already his best Olympia is 1998 and being more dominate has absolutely nothing do to with his best and 2003 isn't it, Dorian technically dominated in 1997 but he was far from his best

Where did Ronnie improve from 1997 to 1998? Conditioning , he already had the size and everything else the only area him improved on was density & dryness

I guess dryness and density are important then. I would argue his back improved also. Nasser came a good second to Dorian in '97 and in '98 he came 3rd to a waterlogged and small Flex. I know Ronnie didn't beat Flex by much that year but Flex was the favourite and if you watch the video Ronnie's got muscle hanging off him with twice the thickness of the syntholater with faaar superior condition.

Anyway all this is by the by because 2003 Ronnie would beat 98 Ronnie, despite inferior aesthetics. Imagine Ronnie 2003 on that 98 stage or even 1993, he'd crush them all with his insanely powerful combo of size, shape and condition. Dorian is made of granite, but a 287lb Ronnie still beats him on aesthetics, shape, size/thickness, and although not as granite-like all over he has lines in his ass and hams that could swallow Dorian up.

Dorian was the king of mass in his day, front and back no one could match him. Just look at these vids of their respective bests and tell me Dorian looks as powerful once you've seen Ronnie '03

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #194 on: February 22, 2010, 01:41:39 PM »
Nope you're owned fan-boy first for running from the questioned asked and second because none of them say 2003 and third because Ronnie says even still he wouldn't beat Yates 3 strikes fan-boys are out of luck as usual.

LOL @ ND not getting it

you argue that 98 ad 01 ASC were Ronnie's prime and post quotes saying Ronnie both years presented the best physique in history to corroborate this.

However, these quotes that deem 98 and 01 ASC to be Ronnie's best physique are 'unreliable' when it comes to judging best physique ever

does anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

These quotes are good enough to judge physiques when it suits ND but 'biased' and 'subjective opinion' when it disproves his argument. ::)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »
post them all you want.

LOL That was a self-owning, he looks way sharper and grainier in the 98 pic. Look at the quads, zero vascularity in 99.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 22, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »
LOL @ ND not getting it

you argue that 98 ad 01 ASC were Ronnie's prime and post quotes saying Ronnie both years presented the best physique in history to corroborate this.

However, these quotes that deem 98 and 01 ASC to be Ronnie's best physique are 'unreliable' when it comes to judging best physique ever

does anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

These quotes are good enough to judge physiques when it suits ND but 'biased' and 'subjective opinion' when it disproves his argument. ::)

Ironic you type I'm not the one ' getting it ' I've asked you before to post the exact quote that you claim I made when you put something in quotations and you couldn't before so I will spot-light it again , please show me where I ever claimed they were ' unreliable ' please do and good luck you're gonna need it

The quotes aren't proof he had the best physique ever it's merely proof that is a popular opinion that he does and furthermore it's not the year you think it was which proves you don't know what you're talking about as usual

And you wanna talk about Hypocrisy? people who live in glass house Neo shouldn't be casting stones , You agree when McGough says 2001 is unbeatable ( by anyone on stage ) and then claim he's flat out wrong when he claims Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian , Hello Hypocrite much? you're not very bright Neo you can't keep track of your bullshit but I can and further more you're the moron who claimed if you believe one quote you then become bound to believe them ALL ! this is your retarded logic which I explained to you is faulty

You're a hypocrite and not a very bright one ontop of being wrong about 2003 , how does it feel to lose at every turn?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2010, 02:14:03 PM »
Ironic you type I'm not the one ' getting it ' I've asked you before to post the exact quote that you claim I made when you put something in quotations and you couldn't before so I will spot-light it again , please show me where I ever claimed they were ' unreliable ' please do and good luck you're gonna need it

The quotes aren't proof he had the best physique ever it's merely proof that is a popular opinion that he does and furthermore it's not the year you think it was which proves you don't know what you're talking about as usual

And you wanna talk about Hypocrisy? people who live in glass house Neo shouldn't be casting stones , You agree when McGough says 2001 is unbeatable ( by anyone on stage ) and then claim he's flat out wrong when he claims Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian , Hello Hypocrite much? you're not very bright Neo you can't keep track of your bullshit but I can and further more you're the moron who claimed if you believe one quote you then become bound to believe them ALL ! this is your retarded logic which I explained to you is faulty

You're a hypocrite and not a very bright one ontop of being wrong about 2003 , how does it feel to lose at every turn?

typical ND response: when exposed, change subjects ::)

do you concede those quotes are right about Ronnie having the best physique ever? Or are they wrong about which year was Ronnie's best physique?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 22, 2010, 02:21:11 PM »
I guess dryness and density are important then. I would argue his back improved also. Nasser came a good second to Dorian in '97 and in '98 he came 3rd to a waterlogged and small Flex. I know Ronnie didn't beat Flex by much that year but Flex was the favourite and if you watch the video Ronnie's got muscle hanging off him with twice the thickness of the syntholater with faaar superior condition.

Anyway all this is by the by because 2003 Ronnie would beat 98 Ronnie, despite inferior aesthetics. Imagine Ronnie 2003 on that 98 stage or even 1993, he'd crush them all with his insanely powerful combo of size, shape and condition. Dorian is made of granite, but a 287lb Ronnie still beats him on aesthetics, shape, size/thickness, and although not as granite-like all over he has lines in his ass and hams that could swallow Dorian up.

Dorian was the king of mass in his day, front and back no one could match him. Just look at these vids of their respective bests and tell me Dorian looks as powerful once you've seen Ronnie '03

density & dryness win and lose contests and many claim Ronnie won 1998 because his glutes & hams where more dry and separated ( density & dryness ) , Ronnie's conditioning that day was unmatched again until 2001

I doubt 2003 would beat 1998 maybe , I doubt it. Maybe Ronnie would beat Dorian from the 1993 Olympia but again maybe not , maybe on size alone he would win , but I think Dorian from the black & white photoshoot at 269 pounds would beat any version of Ronnie because he wouldn't be dwarfed by 03 and would have better conditioning and balance and he would dwarf a 249 pound Ronnie with the same advantages already mentioned

I know a lot of people feel 2003 is his best and it simply isn't because his density & dryness pale in comparison to 98/01 as does his balance & proportion which is exactly why a majority of experts feel those showings are his best and may be the best ever

Dumb Neo posted a quote from Shawn Ray which states the obvious he won that show on pure size and nothing more his conditioning for that size was very good for that weight and here is another quote which touches on what I'm talking about

Wayne Demilla " I've said to Ronnie , " What you've got to realize is that in 98-99 you were probably in the best proportion you could be for your frame . Those muscles have gotten bigger. Just cos you're bigger , doesn't make you better . "

which lends credence that his density & dryness and balance & proportion progressively got worse when he became heavier which McGough mentions as well

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

I mean it's stating the obvious well to some of us  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 22, 2010, 02:26:31 PM »
typical ND response: when exposed, change subjects ::)

do you concede those quotes are right about Ronnie having the best physique ever? Or are they wrong about which year was Ronnie's best physique?

Hahahahahahahaha epic , epic projection Neo , in fact the original claim was ' where is 2003 ' which you most certainly did NOT stick to the topic at hand because as usual when you're owned you stop responding or try to change the topic ! you avoided those quotes for two posts and your response was I agree with all those quotes that Ronnie had the greatest physique of all-time.

OWNED
NOT the question I asked  ;) Neo you have to be a tad more sophisticated than that you run on my level kid  ;)

You don't answer a question with a question kid , you want me to answer your question go back and answer all mine and try to stick to the topic this time  ;)