Author Topic: Is There Anything God Can't Do?  (Read 40313 times)

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
Re: Is There Anything God Can't Do?
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2010, 11:58:24 AM »
So in other words god created the diseases then gave us the knowledge to combat them. Hmmm so the diseases were made to punish us, then he gave us the vaccines so that we could live and still disobey him.............yeah that makes total sense.

Families that now have children through IVF solved the issue that all the praying to god couldn't for them. Apparently god doesn't care alot about those loyal that follow him since he could have them bear children yet they had use man made science to achieve the end result. If the percentages were put against having children with IVF or praying from several thousands followers to god for a couple who are having difficulty, I'm more than sure that IVF would provide better results.

Hey Flip, good question and point. I don't wont to intrude on McWay's post, so I'll be brief. Just for starters, read the Book of Job. This will get you on your way to the answer. peace!

government_control/Dea_Agent

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2010, 01:47:02 PM »

Like you would know! Ha ha. Your care taker had to point that out, "OLD TIMER". YOU are a disgrace, to the aging process! Maybe, you should reconsider your position on evolution. At least with creation, you will have some HOPE!

Sincerely,

The One & Only!

Government_Controlled/Dea_Agent
quadruple post meltdown.

relax, no need to get so upset over an internet board- that goes for both of us.

The riddle I posed was not one I made up myself- it is an old philosophical one that presents a hypothetical case where God's omnipotence seems self-contradictory. The argument is simple and thus:
1, If God can create a rock that he himself can not lift, then what becomes of his omnipotence, i.e. all powerful nature?

2, If he can not create such a rock, then it is something he can not do.

How do you reconcile omnipotence with the points above?

I'm not saying there isn't an answer.

BTW, this is nothing but a mental exercise to me. To make it a religious argument is silly.

PS- you should respect your elders  :'(
follow the arrows

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2010, 04:30:38 PM »

Hey Flip, good question and point. I don't wont to intrude on McWay's post, so I'll be brief. Just for starters, read the Book of Job. This will get you on your way to the answer. peace!

government_control/Dea_Agent
Though I like a good read once in awhile, the bible isn't one I like to endure. Maybe post the scripture and give me your interpretation and why it pertains to my question. Thanks

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2010, 04:58:11 PM »
Though I like a good read once in awhile, the bible isn't one I like to endure. Maybe post the scripture and give me your interpretation and why it pertains to my question. Thanks

Well, I'm not your man, Flip. I'm a bible student. If you indeed, do like a good read, this is for you. I thought you were interested in the bible and what it has to say, about mankind's future. It's pretty good outlook, too!. I have to much time, that has to be spread about, with folks, that do WANT to take a genuine interest, in the Bible. You need to start with ALL of Job, if you really want this info. Sorry I couldn't help. My interpretation, is simple, what ever the Bible says, that's my viewpoint! peace!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2010, 01:15:19 AM »
quadruple post meltdown.

relax, no need to get so upset over an internet board- that goes for both of us.

The riddle I posed was not one I made up myself- it is an old philosophical one that presents a hypothetical case where God's omnipotence seems self-contradictory. The argument is simple and thus:
1, If God can create a rock that he himself can not lift, then what becomes of his omnipotence, i.e. all powerful nature?

2, If he can not create such a rock, then it is something he can not do.

How do you reconcile omnipotence with the points above?

I'm not saying there isn't an answer.

BTW, this is nothing but a mental exercise to me. To make it a religious argument is silly.

PS- you should respect your elders  :'(

The logical answer is omnipotence is irrational and impossible, I would state that all of the godly qualities are and they are in fact incongruent with each other from a philosophical side. I also think you have to select the things with which we are asking god to accomplish from a list of possible tasks, i think the above fits the criteria.

ps. what do you do with disobedient children? you stone them of course, if someone works on sunday you kill them, what would you have god do? not kill children who are bad?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2010, 08:28:02 AM »
So in other words god created the diseases then gave us the knowledge to combat them. Hmmm so the diseases were made to punish us, then he gave us the vaccines so that we could live and still disobey him.............yeah that makes total sense.

Of course it doesn't makes "total sense". That's YOUR statement, not mine.

Families that now have children through IVF solved the issue that all the praying to god couldn't for them. Apparently god doesn't care alot about those loyal that follow him since he could have them bear children yet they had use man made science to achieve the end result. If the percentages were put against having children with IVF or praying from several thousands followers to god for a couple who are having difficulty, I'm more than sure that IVF would provide better results.

So, NOW comes your pitiful argument that God doesn't care, if He doesn't do things the way YOU THINK He should. That's like my 5-year-old claiming that I don't love her, if I don't give her a cookie.

Plus, man didn't make science. Man didn't make the laws of physics, nor did he make the raw materials that comprise medicines or treatments today. Gravity was gravity, LOOOOOOOONG before Sir Isaac Newton assigned a name to it. Penicillin cured certain ailments, LOOOOOONG before man actually knwo that it did.

They're called SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES for a reason: It's man, finding out what God has known, from the ceaseless ages.

Plus, in case you missed, God has (since times of old) assigned people to carry out His will. When it was time to free Israel from Egypt, He designated Moses to lead the liberation of His people.

As for science (and since it's the last day of Black History Month), I refer you to Dr. Ben Carson, head of John Hopkins pediatric neurosurgery. He will tell you that the Lord led him to his calling in medicine.

So, the idea of God, assigning people on Earth to carry out His will is hardly a new or novel concept.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2010, 08:30:43 AM »
The logical answer is omnipotence is irrational and impossible, I would state that all of the godly qualities are and they are in fact incongruent with each other from a philosophical side. I also think you have to select the things with which we are asking god to accomplish from a list of possible tasks, i think the above fits the criteria.

ps. what do you do with disobedient children? you stone them of course, if someone works on sunday you kill them, what would you have god do? not kill children who are bad?

Since there is NO verse that dictated that disobedient kids get stoned to death (please don't bother trying to twist Deut. 21; you'll just make yourself look silly), this is but another tired skeptic blurb.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
Of course it doesn't makes "total sense". That's YOUR statement, not mine.

So, NOW comes your pitiful argument that God doesn't care, if He doesn't do things the way YOU THINK He should. That's like my 5-year-old claiming that I don't love her, if I don't give her a cookie.

Plus, man didn't make science. Man didn't make the laws of physics, nor did he make the raw materials that comprise medicines or treatments today. Gravity was gravity, LOOOOOOOONG before Sir Isaac Newton assigned a name to it. Penicillin cured certain ailments, LOOOOOONG before man actually knwo that it did.

They're called SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES for a reason: It's man, finding out what God has known, from the ceaseless ages.

Plus, in case you missed, God has (since times of old) assigned people to carry out His will. When it was time to free Israel from Egypt, He designated Moses to lead the liberation of His people.

As for science (and since it's the last day of Black History Month), I refer you to Dr. Ben Carson, head of John Hopkins pediatric neurosurgery. He will tell you that the Lord led him to his calling in medicine.

So, the idea of God, assigning people on Earth to carry out His will is hardly a new or novel concept.

HAHA this is a textbook example of the argument from ignorance, perfect fallacy right here. I have no evidence that god did these things, but i'll just make that assumption. Appeal to authority also, well if dr ben carson believes in god (he was probably raised in a christian household ::) ) then it must be true also ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2010, 10:58:15 AM »
HAHA this is a textbook example of the argument from ignorance, perfect fallacy right here. I have no evidence that god did these things, but i'll just make that assumption. Appeal to authority also, well if dr ben carson believes in god (he was probably raised in a christian household ::) ) then it must be true also ::)

Richard Dawkins was raised in a Christian household, too. Yet, you don't seem to have a problem with his musings.

You don't have evidence for a lot of items that you believe; you simply appeal to authority and make the assumption that it's true. So, why blast Christians for doing the same?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »
Richard Dawkins was raised in a Christian household, too. Yet, you don't seem to have a problem with his musings.

You don't have evidence for a lot of items that you believe; you simply appeal to authority and make the assumption that it's true. So, why blast Christians for doing the same?

name one thing i believe that i dont have evidence for? I believe in things with evidence. Yes he was, it's non sequitor, the fact that he was able to avoid his childhood beliefs is more impressive, being indoctrinated is a strong phenomenon, people will even die for those beliefs.

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2010, 12:57:05 PM »
name one thing i believe that i dont have evidence for? I believe in things with evidence.

Your, FUTURE!  :P

Sincerely,

Unconvinced

Governement_Controlled/DEA_Agent

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2010, 08:13:08 PM »

Your, FUTURE!  :P

Sincerely,

Unconvinced

Governement_Controlled/DEA_Agent

so theres no evidence for it? again, fail.

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2010, 10:27:03 PM »

U numnut, that's right, fool. But you believe in it? *LOL* You don't believe in your OWN future? *LOL*. Everybody believes in a future for themselves, they just don't have any evidence. Are you sane? Do you  remember your question?

name one thing i believe that i dont have evidence for? I believe in things with evidence.

OMG! Unreal! And you are one of the "brilliant" minds? I'm ashamed to have been speaking with you bud. Your gonna bring me down to your level, which isn't something to desire.

government_controlled/DEA_Agent

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2010, 10:37:42 PM »
U numnut, that's right, fool. But you believe in it? *LOL* You don't believe in your OWN future? *LOL*. Everybody believes in a future for themselves, they just don't have any evidence. Are you sane? Do you  remember your question?

OMG! Unreal! And you are one of the "brilliant" minds? I'm ashamed to have been speaking with you bud. Your gonna bring me down to your level, which isn't something to desire.

i can't tell if you're being serious or not anymore. Are you in your mania phase or something. It started with grandious claims and delusions. Now you are capitilizing everything and melting down like something savage. You are starting to answer your own questions within your text, using different font colors and laughing hysterically at yourself=mania.

So an assumption based on axioms that are self evident and backed by my whole life is not evidence? You should take a page from locos and stellas book and learn how to act like a christian.

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2010, 12:11:53 AM »
i can't tell if you're being serious or not anymore. Are you in your mania phase or something. It started with grandious claims and delusions. Now you are capitilizing everything and melting down like something savage. You are starting to answer your own questions within your text, using different font colors and laughing hysterically at yourself=mania.

This is what we call WISHFUL thinking, o "brilliant" one! *sigh*. Look below for the ACCURATE, original quotes and replies. You know better!

U numnut, that's right, fool. But you believe in it? *LOL* You don't believe in your OWN future? *LOL*. Everybody believes in a future for themselves, they just don't have any evidence. Are you sane? Do you  remember your question?

name one thing i believe that i don't have evidence for? I believe in things with evidence.

So an assumption based on axioms that are self evident  and backed by my whole life is not evidence?

What is so self evident in your life time*LOL*, that led YOU to belive you have any sort of backing , that provides an OUNCE of evidence? You still DON'T KNOW your future? But, yoiu know you've got one, if ya don't die anytime soon! *LOL*

You should take a page from locos and Stella's book and learn how to act like a Christian.

Now Necrosis, lets be honest here. McWay gets a tad, shad testy, himself, with you and others. Stella, she appears to be a good gal, on the computer! Maybe I'll  check here page out! *LOL*. Loco, well, I've seen him set ya straight, too!

However, I hate to break it to you, but the bible refers to you and haider, in a worse manner! I've been easy, compared to what the Bible puts on ya.

Government_Control/Dea_AGENT

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »
Being that the so called, "brilliant" minds have INVADED my thread, instead of coming up with YOUR OWN question, could you PLEASE answer the original question posed.

What CAN'T GOD do? Even if He WANTED too?

P.S. Go ahead, fellow BELIEVERS ONLY, and help these "brilliant" minds with this EASY question, please.! I'm afraid if the CARETAKER (Necrosis), and his SIDE KICK, AKA (haider), THE "brilliant" minds, don't receive it, SOON, THEY will have a MAJOR meltdown! Haider can't take that! It will FINISH HIM if he CAN'T ANSWER THIS. PLEASE, lets save haider, lets save, haider, lets save haider....Peace!

Government_Controlled/DEA_AGENT

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2010, 02:45:14 PM »
This is what we call WISHFUL thinking, o "brilliant" one! *sigh*. Look below for the ACCURATE, original quotes and replies. You know better!

U numnut, that's right, fool. But you believe in it? *LOL* You don't believe in your OWN future? *LOL*. Everybody believes in a future for themselves, they just don't have any evidence. Are you sane? Do you  remember your question?

name one thing i believe that i don't have evidence for? I believe in things with evidence.

What is so self evident in your life time*LOL*, that led YOU to belive you have any sort of backing , that provides an OUNCE of evidence? You still DON'T KNOW your future? But, yoiu know you've got one, if ya don't die anytime soon! *LOL*

Now Necrosis, lets be honest here. McWay gets a tad, shad testy, himself, with you and others. Stella, she appears to be a good gal, on the computer! Maybe I'll  check here page out! *LOL*. Loco, well, I've seen him set ya straight, too!

However, I hate to break it to you, but the bible refers to you and haider, in a worse manner! I've been easy, compared to what the Bible puts on ya.

Government_Control/Dea_AGENT

i wasn't sure if you were serious but i geuss you are. Since im educated in medicine i know of the conditions that affect my age group, of them im now the percentage of people who die from these conditions, thus i have evidence for the likelihood of dying this way, on top of that i know what diagnositic screening reduces my risk rate. Also, of the conditions that cause sudden death, i have none, thus i can rule out these issues, and again this is evidence that i will continue living.When people say you could drop dead they really dont have a clue what they are talking about(much like you). Also, i know the chances of freak accidents and the likelihood of such accidents which result in death, this is more concrete data to base my conclusion on. Real sound, real world objective data. On top of that i know the avg age of death for my ethnicity and sex in my country, again evidence that me not living tommorrow is unlikely. Moving to my age is several SD's away from the avg mortality age, making it very improbable. If we are talking some strange philosophical argument like reality may end then i would ask for what evidence you have of this, and refer you to the history of the world when this has never happened. If you were to respond in a manner like some christians saying i can't know if tommorrow will exist, then i would just refer you to logic 101 and the fact that we can't truly prove or know anything. I can't prove 100% i exist, but i can provide evidence and logical arguments which make it highly likely. You see beliefs are of this sort, 100% absolute certainty is not possible, we could be in a fucking matrix for all we know, but degrees of certainty are, in this scale faith is at the bottom, with no evidence and no certainty, it is irrational by definition.

Again, you lose. I asked you for something i believe in that has no evidence, clearly the above has evidence. I seem pretty calm, you on the other hand are smashing the caps lock, font changes, color changes, triple post meltdowning along with talking to yourself within one text. This is evidence of somthing, perhaps a meltdown ensuing, i can't be 100% sure of course but the evidence sure points me in that direction. I not sure if you know who i was before the name change, or what i did, but lets just say you are terrible at it.

I like loco and stella, i agree with mcway when i think he makes a valid point, i don't buddy with atheists on this board and haider is religious and disagrees with me.

go to www.failblog.org and submit your lifes work to the fail uploader because you are failing more then jesus christ trying to perform an iron cross.

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2010, 03:39:40 PM »

i wasn't sure if you were serious but i geuss you are. Since im educated in medicine i know of the conditions that affect my age group, of them im now the percentage of people who die from these conditions, thus i have evidence for the likelihood of dying this way, on top of that i know what diagnositic screening reduces my risk rate. Also, of the conditions that cause sudden death, i have none, thus i can rule out these issues, and again this is evidence that i will continue living.When people say you could drop dead they really dont have a clue what they are talking about(much like you). Also, i know the chances of freak accidents and the likelihood of such accidents which result in death, this is more concrete data to base my conclusion on. Real sound, real world objective data. On top of that i know the avg age of death for my ethnicity and sex in my country, again evidence that me not living tommorrow is unlikely. Moving to my age is several SD's away from the avg mortality age, making it very improbable. If we are talking some strange philosophical argument like reality may end then i would ask for what evidence you have of this, and refer you to the history of the world when this has never happened. If you were to respond in a manner like some christians saying i can't know if tommorrow will exist, then i would just refer you to logic 101 and the fact that we can't truly prove or know anything. I can't prove 100% i exist, but i can provide evidence and logical arguments which make it highly likely. You see beliefs are of this sort, 100% absolute certainty is not possible, we could be in a fucking matrix for all we know, but degrees of certainty are, in this scale faith is at the bottom, with no evidence and no certainty, it is irrational by definition.

I don't think YOU are sure of anything! Tell me this: What is your FUTURE going be like TOMORROW? CAN you tell us all, EXACTLY, what will happen, TOMORROW? If you can, then I'll listen a LITTLE bit longer. If not, YOU FAIL! Ole GC will have kicked your ICE in an INTELLECTUAL debate! You have NO evidence of what your FUTURE holds, ____________.

Again, you lose. I asked you for something i believe in that has no evidence, clearly the above has evidence. I seem pretty calm, you on the other hand are smashing the caps lock, font changes, color changes, triple post meltdowning along with talking to yourself within one text. This is evidence of somthing, perhaps a meltdown ensuing, i can't be 100% sure of course but the evidence sure points me in that direction. I not sure if you know who i was before the name change, or what i did, but lets just say you are terrible at it.

You ninny, that's called GOOD COMPUTING! Ya ever heard of doing "GOOD BUSINESS". SAME principle, dopey! And who CARES, who you were before a name change! OBVIOUSLY, IT DIDN'T HELP! YA STILL ATE UP!

I like loco and Stella, i agree with mcway when i think he makes a valid point, i don't buddy with atheists on this board and haider is religious and disagrees with me.

You ought too! They're trying to help you. I LOVE them, they are just a little in accurate at times. (Devil name being Lucifer).

go to www.failblog.org and submit your lifes work to the fail uploader because you are failing more then jesus christ trying to perform an iron cross.

Baaah humbug! That site is probably ran by the infamous DR. D. What on earth would he know? He can't figure out whether it's evolution, creation, or some SILLY, UNBELIEVABLE (for a man who claims to be smart)ALIENS, AS to mankind's existence. REFER YOURSELF THERE, remember, you two are like 2 peas in a pod.

Government_Controlled/Dea_AGENT

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »
I don't think YOU are sure of anything! Tell me this: What is your FUTURE going be like TOMORROW? CAN you tell us all, EXACTLY, what will happen, TOMORROW? If you can, then I'll listen a LITTLE bit longer. If not, YOU FAIL! Ole GC will have kicked your ICE in an INTELLECTUAL debate! You have NO evidence of what your FUTURE holds, ____________.

you are blabbering now, i asked you for something i beleived in without evidence, you said my future, i provided evidence against that claim. Now you try to make the task impossible by asking me to tell you what will happen EXACTLY. For one, i didn't make that claim, for two i don't believe it possible to know exactly what will happen,did you even read my post? my refutation of this post is contained in the one before it, before you even made it, spooky huh?

however, based on my life and evidence i have gathered living daily life, i assume ill wake up (evidence for this), eat oatmeal, theres some in the cupboard, unless it disappears somehow ill eat that an the eggs in my fridge. Go to school at the scheduled time, why is there even schedules though, no one knows the future!!!!!!?/??????? lolcaust, lolcoaster ::).

why don't you take a break for a while, you are being owned into oblivion, i'm starting to feel bad for you seriously. i actually answer all of your questions, even the silly ones, you avoid mine like the plague (man found the etiology and cure for this, described the pathogenesis, without which millions more would have died, heaven must been getting empty). Just another tidbit of info for you to digest while you claim science hasn't improved the world.

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2010, 04:21:29 PM »
you are blabbering now, i asked you for something i believed in without evidence, you said my future, i provided evidence against that claim. Now you try to make the task impossible by asking me to tell you what will happen EXACTLY. For one, i didn't make that claim, for two i don't believe it possible to know exactly what will happen,did you even read my post? my refutation of this post is contained in the one before it, before you even made it, spooky huh?

however, based on my life and evidence i have gathered living daily life, i assume ill wake up (evidence for this), eat oatmeal, theres some in the cupboard, unless it disappears somehow ill eat that an the eggs in my fridge. Go to school at the scheduled time, why is there even schedules though, no one knows the future!!!!!!?/??????? locust, lol coaster ::).

YOU wish! It's simple logic (101). YOU believe u have a future, yet can't show the evidence. Unless, you know exactly, what's in store. DUMB, DUMB. TALKING about FAIL, It's clear, on this matter.

why don't you take a break for a while, you are being owned into oblivion, i'm starting to feel bad for you seriously. i actually answer all of your questions, even the silly ones, you avoid mine like the plague (man found the etiology and cure for this, described the pathogenesis, without which millions more would have died, heaven must been getting empty). Just another tidbit of info for you to digest while you claim science hasn't improved the world.

BECAUSE, only people like YOU AND YOUR BUDDY (and you know who that is) TAKE BREAKS! You can't even answer two of the most basic questions known to mankind. And you are going to say I've been owned! Take a zanies (or whatever is you take). It might bring REALITY into perspective!

BTW, do you even workout? I bet you and your buddy (The doc), are two CLICKS away from looking like a DRIED-UP, UNDER FED, AIDS RIDDLED, BABOON on IT'S last leg.

Government_Controlled/Dea_agent

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2010, 05:38:45 PM »
YOU wish! It's simple logic (101). YOU believe u have a future, yet can't show the evidence. Unless, you know exactly, what's in store. DUMB, DUMB. TALKING about FAIL, It's clear, on this matter.

BECAUSE, only people like YOU AND YOUR BUDDY (and you know who that is) TAKE BREAKS! You  can't even answer two of the most basic questions known to mankind. And you are going to say I've been owned! Take a zanies (or whatever is you take). It might bring REALITY into perspective!

BTW, do you even workout? I bet you and your buddy (The doc), are two CLICKS away from looking like a DRIED-UP, UNDER FED, AIDS RIDDLED, BABOON on IT'S last leg.

Government_Controlled/Dea_agent

your first statement is retarded. So unless i know something exactly there is no evidence? i provided the evidence so what are you talking about? Also your argument makes no sense, if i jump off a building i dont know exactly if i will fall, i can't be 100% sure, however i have good evidence that i will fall, just like my future. Again complete rebuttal of your retarded argument yet again, how many times can you go through this? The evidence is above your post, a whole slew of it, and then i destroy your argument with a simple example of why you don't have to know something exactly, in fact the suggestion that you do is simply ridiculous.

its xanax, jesus, of the class benzodiazepine one of the most prescribed medications in the world. Another fail, i geuss drinking puts reality in perspective right?

who is my buddy, i honestly do not know what you are talking about. Tell you what since you are so confident i dont workout, you post a picture and ill do the same. Owned in everyway, im about 210-220 at 5 10 making more then your dad.

Skeeter

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2010, 08:05:09 AM »
I figured with all the God "can do this", "Can't do that", "Controls peoples lives", etc, etc, why not ask "What can God NOT Do". Is there a list? I imagine this is an age old question, but I thought, I would get some of the "bright" ones take on it.

Government_Controlled/DEA_Agent

Exist.

End of thread.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2010, 01:25:44 PM »
Exist.

End of thread.

Facepalm! Why didn't I think of that?

Kudos to you sir, kudos.

The Luke

Government_Controlled

• Getbig III
  • I love my country
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »
*sigh*. It's killing you guys, isn't it. The fact is, Ole GC has the answer, and he is just waiting for all the asinine comments to pile. Ha ha. I was hoping the WHOLE fleet would come on in and post their idiotic replies. have fun, not knowing the answer. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

AGAIN! What CAN'T God dooooooooooooo!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2010, 04:25:30 PM »
*sigh*. It's killing you guys, isn't it. The fact is, Ole GC has the answer, and he is just waiting for all the asinine comments to pile. Ha ha. I was hoping the WHOLE fleet would come on in and post their idiotic replies. have fun, not knowing the answer. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

AGAIN! What CAN'T God dooooooooooooo!

newsflash no one cares what you think, you have a lower iq then us, deal with it. You like the new study that was just published showing that liberals and atheists have higher iqs then repubs and christians? Let me geuss which one you fall into. Must be hard living in a fantasy world bombarded by facts that refute you.