Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 333204 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

funny but true  :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are clueless on this issue.    The COLB is a forgery and is bogus.   There is no long form BC, or record of hs birth in any hospital in HA.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so what your saying is that when he was running for pres the repubs with all their money and the smartest people on the right could not prove this wrong but all the nutjobs after the election have proof. do you realise how fu#king dumb that sounds. if he is not a american they would have proofed it before the election period  ;D but the guys on getbig have the facts  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so what your saying is that when he was running for pres the repubs with all their money and the smartest people on the right could not prove this wrong but all the nutjobs after the election have proof. do you realise how fu#king dumb that sounds. if he is not a american they would have proofed it before the election period  ;D but the guys on getbig have the facts  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

::)    ::)

They have tried many times - but obama has spent 2 million in legal fees to keep everything sealed under record.   

Shit - he has 16 SS numbers attributed to him already.  Thereis no record of his birth anywhere but the HA newspaper, which is not really official proof of anything, just that someone took an add out.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
To be clear.........

The most anti-Obama voices on getbig aren't talking about the spending cuts.  They're not talking about the stalled wars.  They're not talking about fudged UE numbers.   They're not talking about the plummeting dollar.

Maybe Karl Rove was right!  This DOES benefit obama that everyone is arguing CT stuff while he does the realllly bad stuff right out in the open, and nobody talks about it!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
To be clear.........

The most anti-Obama voices on getbig aren't talking about the spending cuts.  They're not talking about the stalled wars.  They're not talking about fudged UE numbers.   They're not talking about the plummeting dollar.

Maybe Karl Rove was right!  This DOES benefit obama that everyone is arguing CT stuff while he does the realllly bad stuff right out in the open, and nobody talks about it!

::)  ::)

Like who 240?      Have you seen my last 15 threads? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken - where is the long form BC and hospital records?   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
To be clear.........

The most anti-Obama voices on getbig aren't talking about the spending cuts.  They're not talking about the stalled wars.  They're not talking about fudged UE numbers.   They're not talking about the plummeting dollar.

Maybe Karl Rove was right!  This DOES benefit obama that everyone is arguing CT stuff while he does the realllly bad stuff right out in the open, and nobody talks about it!

Look down the board, there is maybe one birther thread. And this irony in this is pretty ripe coming from you, the guy who has a stalkerish obsession with Palin. Creepy stalkerish obsession, that is.

The funny thing is all the political savants like you and blacken would rather spend your time talking about Palin and linking youtube clips from comedy shows. :-X

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Look down the board, there is maybe one birther thread. And this irony in this is pretty ripe coming from you, the guy who has a stalkerish obsession with Palin. Creepy stalkerish obsession, that is.

The funny thing is all the political savants like you and blacken would rather spend your time talking about Palin and linking youtube clips from comedy shows. :-X

are you a birther

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

are you a birther

Couldn't care less about it. But I have no problem with people believing it or not believing it. To each their own.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Senator Slom is a very smart guy.  If he starts raising questions about the release of records (birth and educational records), it might gain a little traction here.  Doesn't help that he's the only Republican in the state senate. 

'No evidence' of problems with Hawaii health chief
Explanation sought for governor's removal of department director
Posted: February 26, 2011
By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

There is no evidence that there were problems with the work of Dr. Neal Palafox, who had been chosen by Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie to replace Chiyome Fukino, the woman best known to the rest of the nation as the guardian of Barack Obama's birth certificate.

That's according to an attorney representing Palafox, Brook Hart.

WND reported earlier that the minority leader in Hawaii's state Senate accused Abercrombie of politicizing the health department by nominating, then apparently asking for the resignation, of Palafox.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

Sen. Sam Slom, the only Republican in the state Senate, said he is convinced Abercrombie asked Palafox to withdraw because the nominee dismissed two health agency workers who were politically connected.

Slom said he does not believe Palafox was dropped for refusing to allow Abercrombie to search for Obama's birth records, but he also said he's be happy to use the situation "as a shoehorn to get for the public any Obama birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has."

Today, Hart told WND that Palafox has no idea why Abercrombie asked him to withdraw. He said there is no evidence that would prove Abercrombie made his decision in response to the firing of the two employees.

Hart also said Abercrombie's decision has nothing to do with Abercrombie's search for Obama's birth records.

"Neal has no information on Obama's birth records," Hart said.

"There is no hard evidence why Abercrombie made the decision," Hart said. "Neal Palafox knows of no investigation proceeding against him. No subpoenas have been issued by any investigative body, no interviews have been conducted by investigators."

Hart said that at this point his office is not considering filing any litigation, but that he would do so if anyone made statements that defamed or were libelous in relation to Dr. Palafox's professional conduct.

He stressed that Palafox has had a long and distinguished medical career – he is the chairman of his department at the University of Hawaii and Palafox has a successful and highly respected medical practice in Hawaii.

"Neal is a highly competent professional," Hart said, "and his desire to accept the nomination to direct the Hawaii Department of Health was made not in an effort to enrich or aggrandize himself, but to help the people of Hawaii."

Hart said Palafox would like a reason for the governor's actions.

"Neal wants to know and he is waiting to find out," he said. "There has been a lot of speculation regarding Gov. Abercrombie's motives," Hart said, "but to date, we have no hard evidence to substantiate why the decision was made."

A report from KITV Channel 4 said Hart revealed Palafox was reducing a "controversial" state health department program at the governor's request when he was asked to leave.

That process involved the elimination of 22 positions, including two supervisors who were laid off, the report said.

It involved a mental health services billing process that ex-Gov. Linda Lingle apparently launched using some $16 million in state health department funding.

The report said the two employees laid off included Dewey Kim, the former executive director of the Honolulu Liquor Commission, and Joanne Hao, a contracting manager.

Hart said Palafox knew neither personally.

Palafox now has returned to his tenured position at the University of Hawaii Medical School, where he is chief of the Family Practice and Community Health division.

Fukino, who became the face of Hawaii's claim that Obama's original birth records remain on file in the state's archives, resigned in December.

Slom said there are questions to be answered.

"I don't understand why Obama has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep all his records from the public — not just his Hawaii birth records, but his passport records and his school records. All Obama's records should be public, including any Hawaii birth records that exist."

Slom said Abercrombie did conduct a search for Obama birth records – he wasn't sure if Abercrombie looked himself, or if he sent someone to search the records.

He said he believes Abercrombie thought he could come into office and do Obama a great favor by putting an end to Obama's birth controversy.

But the inability to produce any documents after vows to the New York Times and other news organizations only added fuel to the fire. The dismissal of Dr. Palafox has also stirred rumors about a possible connection to the birth certificate drama.

The latest development comes as well-connected sources in Hawaii are warning that certain government officials in the state have been contemplating releasing fraudulent birth records for Obama in the run-up to the 2012 election. At least 11 states are currently considering legislation that would require future presidential candidates to prove constitutional eligibility by proving they are "natural born citizens."

Some of the bills under review in legislatures across the U.S. would require candidates to provide a long-form birth certificate – a document Obama has steadfastly denied the public and the press. His 2008 campaign offered only a certification of live birth, a short-form digital document that skeptics insist could be generated without an actual Hawaiian birth taking place. But the generation of the short-form document, by a simple affidavit from a family member, would have triggered the newspaper birth announcements that have been used by some to corroborate Obama's birth story.

The blogosphere is rife with speculation that Abercrombie dispatched Palafox as health director because he was unable to produce evidence supporting Abercrombie's repeated claims Obama was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=268305

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Slom said there are questions to be answered.

"I don't understand why Obama has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep all his records from the public — not just his Hawaii birth records, but his passport records and his school records. All Obama's records should be public, including any Hawaii birth records that exist."

Slom said Abercrombie did conduct a search for Obama birth records – he wasn't sure if Abercrombie looked himself, or if he sent someone to search the records.

________________________ ________________________ _________-

How hard is this for you libs to grasp?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blacken - where is the long form BC? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i don't even know where mine is ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i don't even know where mine is ;D

Yawn - you are clueless on this.   Obama is not a NBC so far as I can tell.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama's 16 Different Social Security Numbers
« Reply #194 on: March 17, 2011, 06:55:48 AM »
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Jack Cashill Tackles Barack Obama's Fraudulent Use of a Social Security Number Reserved for Connecticut Applicants, Got Criminal!?
ObamaRelease YourRecords on 10:51 PM 

Another look at Obama's Social Security number
-Jack Cashill-

While out promoting my new book, "Deconstructing Obama," I have been asked a few times about Obama's mysterious Social Security number.

Not knowing enough to speak authoritatively, I chose to swim upstream through the data flood and head for the source.

Here I found a no-nonsense licensed investigator from Ohio named Susan Daniels. Widowed at 30 with seven children, Daniels went back to school and eventually emerged as a certified paralegal.

After several years working for others, Daniels got her own license as an investigator in 1995. Since then, she has specialized in litigation support for law firms. Her particular strength has been in researching assets.

By her own admission, Daniels is "good with public records." She knows her way around databases and has access to many that the public does not.

Jack Cashill's literary investigation uncovers revelations galore about Obama's alleged life narrative. Order the new book "Deconstructing Obama: The Life, Love and Letters of America's First Post-Modern President"

"I did not like the way things were going," Daniels says of the country's drift circa 2009. And so in the best spirit of citizen journalism, she began to investigate Obama on her own.

What she and fellow investigator Neil Sankey unearthed was a nugget that could have ended the career of a George Bush or a Sarah Plain: Barack Obama had been using a Social Security number issued in Connecticut between 1977 and 1979, a state in which he never lived or even visited at that time in his life. [Daniels affidavit embedded below, Sankey's report can be viewed here]

This will not come as news to the readers of WorldNetDaily, whose thorough investigation climaxed last June when WND's veteran White House correspondent Les Kinsolving confronted Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs on the subject. [video embedded below]

Predictably, Gibbs laughed Kinsolving off and switched the subject to the birth certificate. Kinsolving had seen this kind of laugh and switch before. In 1982, for instance, he introduced the subject of AIDS to then-press secretary Larry Speakes.

"Over a third of [the victims] have died," said Kinsolving. "It's known as 'gay plague.'"

"I don't have it. Do you?" joked Speakes to a general round of laughter. But unlike Gibbs, Speakes simply did not know any better.

As much as Daniels appreciates the work of WND and other serious investigators who have helped clarify the picture, she is distressed by the few who have clouded it.

"There have been many playing junior investigator from the start," she jokes. "I don't know if they even have their decoder rings yet."

This being the case, I asked Daniels to guide me through the data mine field and help me ascertain what we know for sure about the world's best-known Social Security number – 042-68-4425.

"All I can say," says Daniels of 042-68-4425, "is that it's phony and [Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his Selective Service document in 1980."

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama's, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age 19, which is why his information is available.

Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May of 1977. Obama would turn 16 in August of that year. Woods lived on Glenview Drive in Newington, Conn., the state from which all "042s" applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.

True to form, the left-leaning media set out to undermine the Social Security controversy and ridicule the investigators. Revealing, however, is the weakness of the response.

"Numbers are assigned based on the return address on the request envelope, not residency," crowed Jason Linkins in the Huffington Post as though he had said something meaningful. Linkins suggested two possible explanations, both preposterous.

One is that Obama applied for his SSN as a little boy in Indonesia for no known reason, and the application just happened to be processed in Connecticut for no known reason either.

For the second, Linkins cited the argument of Carole Glibert, in the Yahoo-related "Associated Content." Said Gilbert, presumably with a straight face, "In fact, Barack Obama's dad attended college in Connecticut and in 1977, Obama was college aged; is it beyond reason to consider that he might have checked out his father's alma mater?"

Last time I checked, Harvard was in Massachusetts. The closest town to Harvard in Connecticut is about 90 minutes away, and there is no record that Obama Sr. lived there, let alone that Obama visited his imaginary alma mater and just happened to apply for a Social Security card while visiting.

Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama's Selective Service data. Obama appears to have registered on Sept. 4, 1980, a month after his 19th birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his "042" number, "4425."

This is the first use of the "042" number that Daniels could find. She is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became a presidential candidate.

"They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card," Daniels adds, "because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of that number."

Other than the 1980 Selective Service registration, the first time Daniels could find Obama using the "042" number was in 1986 in Chicago.

As to how Obama may have secured that number, it is possible that he turned to his radical friends for... ...Continued here.

It's No Longer Just a Theory
-TheObamaFile.com-

Linda Bentley says that on September 7, 2008, Barack Hussein Obama appeared on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos, and stated:

"I had to sign up for Selective Service when I graduated from high school … And I actually always thought of the military as an ennobling and, you know, honorable option. But keep in mind that I graduated in 1979. The Vietnam War had come to an end. We weren’t engaged in active military conflict at that point. And so, it’s not an option that I ever decided to pursue."

Some people did keep in mind that he graduated in 1979, and noted the registration requirement was suspended in April 1975 by President Gerald Ford, and wasn’t reinstituted until 1980 by President Jimmy Carter in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

The Military Selective Service Act required men born in the calendar year 1961 to register on any of the six days beginning Monday, July 28, 1980.

On Oct. 13, 2008, J. Stephen Coffman, a retired federal agent, filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the Selective Service (SS) for a copy of Obama’s SS registration form.

Coffman's FOIA request was processed on Oct. 29, 2008, two days after the SS claimed it was received.

Coffman received a copy of Obama’s registration form along with a copy of the computer inquiry screen, which showed an access date of Sept. 9, 2008, several weeks prior to Coffman’s request.

It was accompanied by a letter from Richard S. Flahavan, associate director for public affairs and intergovernmental affairs, who stated, "Also, the enclosed computer inquiry screen indicates that his registration number is 61-1125539-1, as previously provided to you."

The computer printout shows a transaction date of Sept. 4, 1980 (the date Obama’s July 29, 1980 registration was entered into the system) with a last action date of Sept. 4, 1980, signifying nothing else had been received or entered since the original Sept. 4, 1980 registration form.

Coffman found it peculiar his request, according to the computer printout date, was processed on Sept. 9, 2008, several weeks prior to submitting his request.

Debbie Schlussel broke this story on Nov. 13, 2008, questioning myriad peculiarities about Obama’s registration form.

Read about the mistakes made to Obama's records after Coffman’s FOIA request here.

RECALL: Colonel Hollister: Obama's Social Security Number Reserved for Connecticut Applicants Comes Back as "Fail" and “SSN Not in File (Never Issued)” -Details here.

Previous reports on Obama's SS# can be found here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. Visit the Birther Vault for the long list of evidence against Hawaii officials and all of the people questioning Obama's eligibility;
[http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/video-ltc-terry-lakins-attorney-on-cnn.html].

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/jack-cashill-tackles-barack-obamas.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2011, 07:03:20 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2011, 07:13:20 AM »
I just can't understand why people like Beach Bum call this Obama SS# stuff nonsense.

it's a legit issue.  I wish people would quit being sheep. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2011, 07:13:59 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2011, 07:21:06 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2011, 07:52:38 AM »
November 13, 2008, - 1:56 am

EXCLUSIVE: Did Next Commander-in-Chief Falsify Selective Service Registration? Never Actually Register? Obama’s Draft Registration Raises Serious Questions
By Debbie Schlussel

**** Copyright 2008, Must Cite Debbie Schlussel and link to DebbieSchlussel.com ****

*** SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATES ***
Did President-elect Barack Hussein Obama commit a federal crime in September of this year? Or did he never actually register and, instead, did friends of his in the Chicago federal records center, which maintains the official copy of his alleged Selective Service registration commit the crime for him?
It’s either one or the other, as indicated by the release of Barack Obama’s official Selective Service registration for the draft. A friend of mine, who is a retired federal agent, spent almost a year trying to obtain this document through a Freedom of Information Act request, and, after much stonewalling, finally received it and released it to me.
But the release of Obama’s draft registration and an accompanying document, posted below, raises more questions than it answers. And it shows many signs of fraud, not to mention putting the lie to Obama’s claim that he registered for the draft in June 1979, before it was required by law.

The official campaign for President may be over. But Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration card and accompanying documents show that questions about him are not only NOT over, but if the signature on the document is in fact his, our next Commander-in-Chief may have committed a federal crime in 2008, well within the statute of limitations on the matter. If it is not his, then it’s proof positive that our next Commander-in-Chief never registered with the Selective Service as required by law. By law, he was required to register and was legally able to do so until the age of 26.
But the Selective Service System registration (“SSS Form 1″) and accompanying computer print-out (“SSS Print-out), below, released by the Selective Service show the following oddities and irregularities, all of which indicate the document was created in 2008 and backdated:
* Document Location Number Indicates Obama Selective Service Form was Created in 2008
First, there is the Document Location Number (DLN) on the form. In the upper right hand corner of the Selective Service form SSS Form 1, there is the standard Bates-stamped DLN, in this case “0897080632,” which I’ve labeled as “A” on both the SSS Form and the computer printout document. On the form, it reflects a 2008 creation, but on the printout, an extra eight was added in front of the number to make it look like it is from 1980, when it was actually created in 2008.
As the retired federal agent notes:

Having worked for the Federal Government for several decades, I know that the standardization of DLNs have the first two digits of the DLN representing the year of issue. That would mean that this DLN was issued in 2008. The DLN on the computer screen printout is the exact same number, except an 8 has been added to make it look like it is from 1980 and give it a 1980 DLN number. And 1980 is the year Senator/President Elect Obama is said to have timely registered. So, why does the machine-stamped DLN reflect this year (2008) and the DLN in the database (which was manually input) reflect a “corrected” DLN year of 1980? Were all the DLNs issued in 1980 erroneously marked with a 2008 DLN year or does the Selective Service use a different DLN system then the rest of the Federal Government? Or was the SSS Form 1 actually processed in 2008 and not 1980?

It’s quite a “coincidence” . . . that is, if you believe in coincidences, especially in this case.
Far more likely is that someone made up a fake Selective Service registration to cover Obama’s lack of having done so, and that the person stamping the form forgot (or was unable to) change the year to “80″ instead of the current “08″. They either forgot to fake the DLN number or couldn’t do so.
And guess where the Selective Service registrations are marked and recorded? Lucky for Obama, it’s his native Chicago. From an article entitled, “Post Office Registration Process”, on the Selective Service website:

When a young man reaches 18 he can go to any of the 35,000 post offices nationwide to register with Selective Service. There he completes a simple registration card and mails it to the Selective Service System. This begins a multi-step process which results in the man’s registration.
Each week approximately 6,000 completed registration cards are sent to the Selective Service System’s Data Management System (DMC) near Chicago, Ill. At the DMC these cards are grouped into manageable quantities. Each card is then microfilmed and stamped with a sequential document locator number. The processed microfilm is reviewed to account for all documents and to ensure that the film quality is within strict standards. After microfilming, the cards are keyed and then verified by a different data transcriber.

The Document Locator Number (DLN) is an automatic function (Selective Service record-keeping, specifically the DLN is described on pages 7-8 of this Federal Register document), with the first two digits comprising the year, and it was not changed to “08″ in error. So if the form was filed and processed in 1980, how did it get a 2008 DLN?!
* Obama’s Selective Service Registration Form is Apparently 1990 Form Altered to Appear Like 1980 Form
On the SSS Form 1, in the lower left hand corner is the form number (SSS Form 1) and the month and year version of the form, labeled as “B“. On this particular Form 1, it clearly shows the month as “FEB” (February), and the year is either “80″ or “90″. The retired federal agent investigated further:

Magnification of the form both physically (with a 10x glass) or with different image software does not reflect a clear cut result of either a “80″ or a “90″.

But, checking the history of SSS Form 1 (see http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/PRAViewICR?ref_nbr=198002-3240-001#), it’s apparent that in February 1980, the Selective Service agency withdrew a “Request for a new OMB control number” for SSS Form 1 (see also, here)–meaning the agency canceled its previous request for a new form, and one was never issued in “FEB 1980″.
Since under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1980, Pub. L. No. 96-511, 94 Stat. 2812 (Dec. 11, 1980), codified in part at Subchapter I of Chapter 35 of Title 44 a federal agency can not use a form not approved by OMB (Office of Management and Budget), it’s nearly impossible for Senator/President-Elect Obama’s SSS Form 1 to be dated “Feb 1980.” And since that makes it almost certainly dated “Feb 1990,” then how could Barack Obama sign it and the postal clerk stamp it almost ten (10) years before its issue?! Simply not possible.
The lower right hand corner reflects that the Obama SSS form 1 was approved by OMB with an approval number of 19??0002, labeled as “C“. The double question marks (??) reflect digits that are not completely clear.
* Barack Obama’s Signature is Dated After Postal Stamp Certifying His Signature
Barack H. Obama signed the SSS Form 1′s “Today’s date” as July 30, 1980, labeled “D“. But the Postal Stamp reflects the PREVIOUS day’s date of July 29, 1980, labeled “E“. Yes, Obama could have mistakenly written the wrong date, but it is rare and much more unlikely for someone to put a future date than a past date. (Also note how Barry made such a “cute” peace sign with the “b” inside the “O” of his signature. Touching.)
* Postal Stamp is Incorrect, Discontinued in 1970
Then, there is the question as to whether the Postal Stamp is real. The “postmark” stamp–labeled “E“–is hard to read, but it is clear that at the bottom is “USPO” which stands typically for United States Post Office. However, current “postmark” validator, registry, or round dater stamps (item 570 per the Postal Operations Manual) shows “USPS” for United States Postal Service. The change from Post Office to Postal Service occurred on August 12, 1970, when President Nixon signed into law the most comprehensive postal legislation since the founding of the Republic–Public Law 91-375. The new Postal Service officially began operations on July 1, 1971.
Why was an old, obsolete postmark round dater stamp used almost ten (10) years after the fact to validate a legal document . . . that just happened to be Barack Obama’s suspicious Selective Service registration form?
* Form Shows Barack Obama didn’t have ID
The SSS Form 1 states “NO ID”, labeled “F“. Since that’s the case, then how did the Hawaiian postal clerk know that the submitter was really Barack H. Obama, who may have been on summer break from attending Occidental College in California. How would they determine whether the registrant was truly registering and not a relative, friend, or other imposter?
* The Selective Service Data Mgt. Center Stonewalled for Almost a Year on Obama Registration, Until Right Before the Election.
The retired federal agent who FOIA’d Barack Obama’s Selective Service Registration Form notes:

Early this year, when I first started questioning whether Obama registered I was told:

Sir: There may be an error in his file or many other reasons why his registration cannot be confirmed on-line. However, I did confirm with our Data Management Center that he is, indeed, registered with the Selective Service System, in compliance with Federal law.
Sincerely,
Janice L. Hughes/SSS

Then, they suddenly found the record on September 9, 2008 (prior to my October 13, 2008 request), and stated that his record was filed on September 4, 1980. Did they temporarily change the date on the computer database?
On the previous FOIA response, they stated that it was filed on September 4, 1980. In my second request I mentioned that Obama could not have filed it in Hawaii on September 4, 1980 as he was attending Occidental College in California, the classes of which commenced August 24, 1980.

* Other Questions: Missing Selective Service Number, FOIA Response Dated Prior to FOIA Request, Missing Printout Page
Where is Obama’s Selective Service number (61-1125539-1) on the card?
And the retired federal agent notes that the Selective Service Data Management Center prepared its response to his FOIA request prior to the request having been made:

The last transaction date is 09/04/80 [DS: labeled "G"], but the date of the printout is 09/09/08 [DS: labeled "H"]. My FOIA was dated October 13 so why did they prepare the printout BEFORE I submitted my FOIA? I gave them no “heads up” that I was sending it. In fact it was not mailed until late October–around the 25th.
Also, notice the printout was page 1 of 2 [DS: labeled "I"].

Hmmm . . . where is the other page, and what’s on it?
A lot of questions here. And a lot of huge hints that this government-released, official Barack Obama Selective Service registration was faked. Either he signed the fake backdated document, or someone else faked his signature and he never registered for the draft (and lied about it).
Which is it?
It’s incredible that our impending Commander-in-Chief either didn’t register for the draft or did so belatedly and fraudulently.
The documents indicate it’s one or the other.
*** UPDATE: Here’s another irregularity that points to fraud, as spotted by reader Joyce:

My husband printed the information provided on your web site regarding Barack Obama’s Selective Service registration discrepancies. I noticed that the DLN number in upper right corner (labeled “A“) has only ten (10) digits with the first two being 08 , but the DLN number shown on the computer screen printout has eleven (11) digits with the first two being 80. It clearly indicates that the “8″ was added at the beginning of the DLN number, in order to appear that it was issued in 1980 and wasn’t simply a reversal of the first two digits as the retired federal agent noted. This in itself appears questionable. I would think there is a standard number of digits in all DLN numbers.

**** UPDATE #2, 11/14/08: Retired Federal Agent Source Reveals Himself:

The recently retired federal agent has requested that I disclose his identity so that there is no question as to the source of the information.
His name is Stephen Coffman. He retired last year from the position of the Resident Agent in Charge of Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Galveston, Texas office. He has over 32 years of government service and has held a Secret or higher security clearance for the majority of those years.
He filed the FOIA with Selective Service and has the original letter and the attachments. He first notified the Selective Service of his findings and they ignored the questions.
He can be reached via email at retirediceagent@sbcglobal.net.

UPDATE #3, 11/17/08: Some Obamapologists are claiming this is a fake and want to see evidence that retired agent Coffman actually got these documents from the Selective Service System Data Management Center. Below are scans of the letter and envelope that accompanied Barack Obama’s fraudulent registration for the draft (I’ve cropped the blank white space):