Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 332734 times)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #275 on: April 05, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
If they did that would be fraud and easily found out but a search by ANY hawaiian state health official.  To date how many have come forward and said the COLB is a fraud?  How many Hawaiian officials have declared the records on file in Hawaii used to produce a certified COLB are false? 

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #276 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
So basically you are saying he wasnt born in the US and you can prove it with out a shadow of a doubt?

I believe he was most likley born in Kenya but listed in Hawaii as home born by the grandfather for residency purposes and other reasons.  I also believe obama Sr. is not his real father.    

There are no hospital records, no doctor records, no long form BC,  the number on the colb is 3 days later than other in the same number sequence, his SS number is that for someone in Connecticut, the colb contains bogus info and is a forgery, and the best the Gov of Hawaii could do is throw is hands up since he could not discredit the birthers.  

Laugh all you want at this issue, its NEVER going away as obamais hiding something serious he cant afford be made public.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #277 on: April 05, 2011, 11:16:10 AM »
So you are saying that Hawaii, the state, is lying when it says Obama was born in Hawaii?  Because by issuing a COLB that is EXACTLY what they are saying.  They can not change or put anything on there that is not already in the Hawaii records. 

A) Rolley eyes  ::)
B) Sarcastic Remark that lends nothing to the conversation
C) Dumbass video, Article by RW hack, shopped pic
D) Want to fight.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #278 on: April 05, 2011, 11:17:30 AM »
holy shit. a coherent response.. the world is going to end

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #279 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »

how many people are involved in this cover-up?

his political opponents knew about it in 2008 and never 'went there'.
The CIA and FBI know, and never revealed it.
The media is playing along too - all the TV and print media.
And entire state govt in hawaii is maintaining the lie too.

So how many people do you think are 'in on it'?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2011, 11:20:45 AM »
Haha good one mal!

Apparently the State of Hawaii is committing mass fraud by producing official documents proving Obama was born there.  The courts happen to agree with Hawaii and no birther lawsuits have yet to be even taken seriously.  

"I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures"

Dr Chiyome Fukino

He is the head honcho of health in the State of Hawaii.  Is he lying?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »
If they did that would be fraud and easily found out but a search by ANY hawaiian state health official.  To date how many have come forward and said the COLB is a fraud?  How many Hawaiian officials have declared the records on file in Hawaii used to produce a certified COLB are false? 

BORN IN THE USA?

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate
Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: January 24, 2011
8:48 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Notary seal on Timothy Adams' affidavit

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama's birth-certificate records.

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential-eligibility mystery!

"During the course of my employment," Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), "I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate."

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

"Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health," Adams' affidavit reads, "and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government."

Tim Adams, former senior elections clerk for Honolulu

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.

"My supervisor came and told me, 'Of course, there's no birth certificate. What? You stupid,'" Adams said. "She usually spoke well, but in saying this she reverted to a Hawaiian dialect. I really didn't know how to respond to that. She said it and just walked off. She was quite a powerful lady."

Moreover, Adams was told that neither Queens Memorial Hospital nor Kapi'olani Medical Center had any records of Obama's birth at their medical facilities: "Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division further told me on multiple occasions that Hawaii State government officials had made inquires about Sen. Obama's birth records to officials at Queens Medical Center and Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu and that neither hospital had any record of Senator Obama having been born there, even though Governor Abercrombie is now asserting and various Hawaii government officials continue to assert Barack Obama Jr. was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center on Aug. 4, 1961."

"We called the two hospitals in Honolulu: Queens and Kapi'olani," Adams stressed. "Neither of them have any records that Barack Obama was born there."

(Story continues below)

In 2009, WND documented that Obama and his supporters had first claimed he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, before the story changed to Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu.

After WND's report on the two conflicting hospitals, online news sites including the United Press International and Snopes.com scrubbed their websites to eliminate any reference to Queens Medical Center, substituting instead that Obama was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center without explaining the discrepancy or the correction.

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie

In 2010, then-candidate for governor Neil Abercrombie was involved in an Obama birth controversy when he read a letter at a Kapi'olani Medical Center centennial dinner in Honolulu that supposedly was authored by President Obama, claiming Kapi'olani as his birth hospital.

As WND reported, the letter read by Abercrombie and initially displayed on the Kapi'olani website turned out to be a computer-created likeness of a letter using HTML code, the building blocks of Internet websites, not an actual paper letter.

The White House has still not confirmed it wrote or sent the letter.

Moreover, Adams claims, the Hawaii government was engaged in a cover-up designed to tell the American public through the Obama-supporting mainstream media that Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama could be found on record in the Hawaii Department of Health.

In the affidavit Adams swears, "During the course of my employment, I came to understand that for political reasons, various officials in the government of Hawaii, including then-Governor Linda Lingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no government official in Hawaii could find a long-form birth certificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth."

Adams further swears his supervisors told him to quit asking about Obama's birth records.

"During the course of my employment," Adams states in the affidavit, "I was told by senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division to stop inquiring about Senator Obama's Hawaii birth records, even though it was common knowledge among my fellow employees that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama."

"I can go get my long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate," Adams told WND. "And so I don't understand, this whole controversy should have been settled three or four years ago in about five minutes."

Nor does Adams feel the short-form Certification of Live Birth is authoritative documentation proving that Obama was born in Hawaii.

"My basic assumption is that he wasn't born there," Adams said. "Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That's normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s."

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person request at the Hawaii Department of Health for a registration of a Hawaii birth, even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

In the past few days, Abercrombie has represented that there is a registration of Obama's birth in the state archives.

But the state registration of birth in 1961 theoretically could prove only that the grandparents had registered Obama's birth, even if Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of baby Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since the newspaper announcements could have been triggered by the grandparents appearing in-person to register baby Obama as a Hawaiian birth, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived.

WND has also reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu at an 11th Avenue address, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Ann Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

It's possible the yet-undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering baby Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form record exists.

WND has confirmed with Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu, that Adams was indeed working in their elections offices during the last presidential election.

"We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," Takahashi told WND.

Adams told WND he supported Hillary Clinton during the 2008 presidential election campaign.

He described himself as a libertarian who wants less government spending, fewer laws that restrict personal freedoms, more adherences to the Constitution and an end to foreign wars.

"I'm interested in individual liberty and upholding the Constitution," he said. "I want to get American troops out from foreign countries, and I want to see the federal budget balanced."

He said he might be inclined to support former-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee or former-Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney in 2012 to run against President Obama, but he has not yet made up his mind.

"It depends on how fiscally conservative Huckabee and Romney turn out to be on economics," he said. "But from what I know right now, they would probably be better than Obama."

Read more: Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=254401#ixzz1Ifqxkv9C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 05, 2011, 11:22:39 AM »

Doesnt take many -   where is the long form BC signed by a doctor and listing the hospital ofbirth?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 05, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »

The head of health is in on it too.  Apparently not one of his employees could access and prove him wrong, despite the temptation to do so.  

Apparently we can have high level US documents released by a rouge solider, but not ONE single hawaiian state employee with access to birth records can prove Obama wasn't born there.  

Weird.
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 05, 2011, 11:24:33 AM »

it's commonly said that 911 couldn't have been an inside job. Why?  Because (despite 2.3 trillion going missing the day before the attacks), there's no way you'd be able to bribe the 500 or 1000 key people involved to STFU.  Somebody would talk.  

Now, you're talking about a sitaution where MILLIONS of people are hiding this obama secret.  Multiple govt agencies.  The world media.  This goes beyond america - every govt in the world is keeping it a secret.  Maybe even BILLIONS of people can keep a secret here.

See how your bullshit logic on 911 works - 500 people coulnd't STFU for a buttload of $ - but somehow you have millions of govt employees staying quiet for free.

Sorry bro - the Birth cert issue stinks, but it's a ct and your own arguments against 9/11 make you look like shit on this one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 05, 2011, 11:25:38 AM »
Donald Trump doesn't give a damn
Politico ^ | 4/5/11 | Joe Scarborough

I called Trump last Friday to see if he would back off his claim that the president of the United States might be constitutionally prohibited from holding his office.

“I’m not finished with that issue by any stretch of the imagination,” Trump told me. “You mock me for that, but his own grandmother says he was born in Kenya and says she was there.”

The New York real estate mogul didn’t stop with questions about the birth certificate. Trump also claimed the president’s first book was ghostwritten by a domestic terrorist.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 05, 2011, 11:26:09 AM »
So the Head of the State of Hawaii's health department is lying?   A clerk without any proof other than 'someone told me' is now more believable than the head of the State of Hawaii's heath department?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 05, 2011, 11:29:25 AM »
So the Head of the State of Hawaii's health department is lying?   A clerk without any proof other than 'someone told me' is now more believable than the head of the State of Hawaii's heath department?

No, - GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT

They say they have "notes" showing obama was born there that were written down.  no records, no long form BC, no hospital records, the SS is a fake, the mother was seen in Seattle days after the alleged birth, the father was not around, ambercromibe said he cant find a long form BC, the ex worker said supervisors told him no long form BC exists, the colb contains bogus info not available in 1961, etc. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 05, 2011, 11:31:30 AM »
No, - GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT

They say they have "notes" showing obama was born there that were written down.  no records, no long form BC, no hospital records, the SS is a fake, the mother was seen in Seattle days after the alleged birth, the father was not around, ambercromibe said he cant find a long form BC, the ex worker said supervisors told him no long form BC exists, the colb contains bogus info not available in 1961, etc. 

Lies.  The Head of the State of Hawaii health said this - I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures"

Dr Chiyome Fukino

Is he lying?  Is the State of Hawaii committing fraud by issuing an official document saying Obama was born there?  Answer yes or no.  is Hawaii lying?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 05, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »
Yes!   He is not saying there is a long form BC.   where is it? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 05, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »
BORN IN THE USA?

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate
Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: January 18, 2011
8:05 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Neil Abercrombie

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

(Story continues below)

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

"If there is a political agenda (regarding Obama's birth certificate), then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president," he said.

So far, the only birth document available on Obama is a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth that first appeared on the Internet during the 2008 presidential campaign. It was posted by two purportedly independent websites that have displayed a strong partisan bias for Obama – Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.

WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org.

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

Read more: Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833#ixzz1Ifu8TF7j

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: April 05, 2011, 11:35:23 AM »
Yes!   He is not saying there is a long form BC.   where is it? 

Hahahahahaha i'm quoting this for posterity.   ;D

Hawaii is lying hahahaha a clerk told me so!  ;D

You are now enshrined in stupidity forever on getbig.

Congrats 333!  
Abandon every hope...

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2011, 11:36:04 AM »
Lies.  The Head of the State of Hawaii health said this - I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures"

Dr Chiyome Fukino

Is he lying?  Is the State of Hawaii committing fraud by issuing an official document saying Obama was born there?  Answer yes or no.  is Hawaii lying?

If he is referring to the same COLB posted online, then he may not be lying, but do you accept that document as proof?  It looks phony from the word go. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 05, 2011, 11:36:57 AM »
Hahahahahaha i'm quoting this for posterity.   ;D

Hawaii is lying hahahaha a clerk told me so!  ;D

You are now enshrined in stupidity forever on getbig.

Congrats 333!  

WHERE IS THE LONG FORM BC AD WHY HAS NOT OBAMA AUTHORIZED ITS RELEASE?   

________________________ _______________

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 05, 2011, 11:37:38 AM »
If he is referring to the same COLB posted online, then he may not be lying, but do you accept that document as proof?  It looks phony from the word go. 

Posted online?  The pictures were sure, but the certificate of live birth is a real document, produced by the state of Hawaii.  333 claims it's a fake, thereby saying the State of Hawaii and it's records department have committed fraud.  

Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 05, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »
WHERE IS THE LONG FORM BC AD WHY HAS NOT OBAMA AUTHORIZED ITS RELEASE?   

________________________ _______________

he doesn't have to.  He has a LEGAL document proving his birth COLB is a Legal document produced by the state of Hawaii.  Suck it b*tch you're a fool! and everyone knows it!
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 05, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »

This is what a real long form BC from 1961 in Hawaii looks like.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 05, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
Posted online?  The pictures were sure, but the certificate of live birth is a real document, produced by the state of Hawaii.  333 claims it's a fake, thereby saying the State of Hawaii and it's records department have committed fraud.  

They only produced in 2007 after obama announced he was running and refused to say what they based the info on that they used to generate the COLB.   They listed the father as "AFRICAN" as for his race but in 1961 - that as not even an option!   

So what dd they base it on? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 05, 2011, 11:41:23 AM »
he doesn't have to.  He has a LEGAL document proving his birth COLB is a Legal document produced by the state of Hawaii.  Suck it b*tch you're a fool! and everyone knows it!

::)   ::)   ::)

Yeah along wth the 30 other series of docs he refuses to release.   Yeah, nothing to see here.    ::)  ::) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 05, 2011, 11:44:35 AM »
millions of people are in on the cover up.  the entire state of hawaii.  it's so crazy.  fox news is in on it too - they see all this info and it should be the top story every night - an illigitimate president?

LOL.... 33, why do you think all these people are doing it?  Why would Bill O Reilly want to help illegal alien Obama stay in power?  Why does Glen beck want to see Obama stay in his job?