Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 330273 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #550 on: April 07, 2011, 04:52:43 PM »
we know you, champ :)

You wait til a CT thread falls to the bottom, then conveniently bump it to say how silly it is.

you want it discussed... you know how it works ;)

What do you mean?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #551 on: April 07, 2011, 04:57:11 PM »
we know you, champ :)

You wait til a CT thread falls to the bottom, then conveniently bump it to say how silly it is.

you want it discussed... you know how it works ;)

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: April 07, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »
What do you mean?

Gibberish.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #553 on: April 07, 2011, 05:01:34 PM »
oz,

it's my belief that BB is very much a CTer on a lot of issues - by playing that devlis advocate role.

You know, "that's just silly, I don't think you could prove that..." so that there will be 100 posts trying to prove it.

it's cool.  Everyone has their style.  i've seen him bump just enough 3-day old CT threads to recognize his style haha :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: April 07, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »
Gibberish.   :)

The beacheth doth protest a bit much, I think?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: April 07, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
The beacheth doth protest a bit much, I think?

::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: April 07, 2011, 05:04:38 PM »
hey, it's jut a theory on my part.

however, i think you did legitimize the birther CT when you said, well, 'The birthers at least have some legitimate questions".

that's pretty much the definition of assigning legitimacy to it.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: April 07, 2011, 05:05:15 PM »

I  don't know about that because since the CT board went up no CT threads are here and I don't see him on the CT board much.  And then this thread has been doing real well out any of his bumping it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: April 07, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »
hey, it's jut a theory on my part.

however, i think you did legitimize the birther CT when you said, well, 'The birthers at least have some legitimate questions".

that's pretty much the definition of assigning legitimacy to it.   

Yawn.  What actually happens on the board is you desperately trying to tie the birther stuff to your 9/11 nuttiness.  I feel sorry for you dude.  Do you hear voices in your head? 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: April 07, 2011, 05:21:49 PM »
The more you guys look in to this the more you will become birthers.  I'm betting at this point the listed father is different than bama claims.

I hope Trump is as aggressive with the SSN as the BC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #560 on: April 07, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »
Honolulu Advertiser re-examined: Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama's son, 1961
FreeRepublic.com | April 7, 2011 | None

According to the Honolulu Advertiser, a "son" was born to "Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama" (Sr.) on August 4, 1961. That's all it says. No more; no less.

See the birth announcement here.

Barack Obama Sr. was married at the time to Kezia Obama from Kenya.

America, here are the real "Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama," legally man and wife in 1961:

The Honolulu Advertiser birth announcement raises many more questions than it answers.

1. How does Stanley Ann Dunham fit into the picture?

2. Was 18-year old Ms. Dunham really married to Barack Obama Sr. as well?

3. If so, was Mr. Obama Sr. a bigamist, married to two women at the same time?

4. Did Ms. Dunham agree to "adopt" Barack Sr. and Kezia's child and claim it as her own in order to get the child into the country?

5. Since no name for the "son" is given, how can Barack Obama Jr. (a.k.a. Barry Soetoro), say that he is indeed the infant mentioned in the Honolulu Advertiser?

6. Where did the birth actually take place, i.e. at which hospital?

7. Who was the attending physician / midwife?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: April 08, 2011, 03:23:24 AM »
Ill try to find that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: April 08, 2011, 04:50:04 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: April 08, 2011, 04:50:59 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: April 08, 2011, 04:57:27 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: April 08, 2011, 04:59:31 AM »
Q F T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: April 08, 2011, 05:52:44 AM »
Trump’s disgusting, dangerous dance with birthers
The Washington Post's Post Partisan ^ | April 7, 2011 | Jonathan Capehart

Donald Trump (Birther-N.Y.) is at it again. In double-barrelled interviews on NBC’s “Today Show” and MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Trump continued his disgusting and dangerous dabbling in the disproved conspiracy theory that President Obama was not born in the United States. This might be good for the ratings of his television show. This might even be good for his business. But it is terrible for the nation and public discourse that someone who claims to be so smart is so willing to perpetuate a lie.

(VIDEO AT LINK)

Alex Koppelman snipped this strand of the conspiracy in Dec. 2008 and again in July 2009. And he’ll most likely have to do it again now that Trump has embraced the fallacy with both hands. This all stemmed from a interview of Sarah Obama, the second wife of the president’s grandfather, by Ron McRae, a street preacher, through a translator over the phone. As Koppelman reported in 2009, “Sarah Obama is not the president’s biological grandmother, but he calls her ‘Granny Sarah.’”

In a clear lost-in-translation moment (and over an international phone line), which you can listen to in full here, Mrs. Obama said she was there for her grandson’s birth. When McRae asks where in Mombassa the president was born, the translator, Vitalis Akech Ogombe, repeatedly corrected him....

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #567 on: April 08, 2011, 06:07:13 AM »
Q F T

I love this video.  Alan Keyes sums up Obama to the T.  Obama's endgame has always been to destroy the sovereignty of the U.S.  Just look how he goes to the U.N. for approval before going to his own elected congress. 
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: April 08, 2011, 06:30:45 AM »
THE BOTTOM LINE:

This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a “natural born citizen”, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, “So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency”, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office.

THAT would be the smoking gun, my friend.

33, where is this senate debate video?  it's from 2004, right?  Obama's own words would completely end his 2012 chances.

Why have you, and none of your fellow CTers, been able to find a simple national senate debate from just 7 years ago, which would prove he wasn't born here (in his own words)?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: April 08, 2011, 06:33:20 AM »
THE BOTTOM LINE:

THAT would be the smoking gun, my friend.

33, where is this senate debate video?  it's from 2004, right?  Obama's own words would completely end his 2012 chances.

Why have you, and none of your fellow CTers, been able to find a simple national senate debate from just 7 years ago, which would prove he wasn't born here (in his own words)?

i'm looking for it - apparently it was caught on film before or right after.      I'm tryig to dig it up. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: April 08, 2011, 06:37:25 AM »
Additionally, it should be a lot more than just the AP reporting on it.  A national debate for a senate job between two black candidates, following a huge jack Ryan scandal... Obama being an up-and-comer set for the keynote speech, and Keyes fresh off running for President and having his own MSNBC show...

I'd be shocked if you couldn't find that transcript, at the very least.  Hell, it might be on youtube.  I actually thought your article was BS, as it's just such a made-for-birthers quote.  I mean, obama's own smug repsonse being his own admission he can't have the job - it would be HUGE HUGE HUGE.

Why are people arguing about COLBs when obama's own words here would be plenty?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: April 08, 2011, 07:41:54 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: April 08, 2011, 09:05:56 AM »
Oh great, this is NOT in the transcripts.

This report explains the context of the oft cited debate, between Obama and Keyes in the following Fall, in which Keyes faulted Obama for not being a “natural born citizen”, and in which Obama, by his quick retort, “So what? I am running for Illinois Senator, not the presidency”, self-admitted that he was not eligible for the office.

So it seems that alan keyes, the fiercest obama critic out there - is also "in on it".

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: April 08, 2011, 09:28:05 AM »
Oh great, this is NOT in the transcripts.

So it seems that alan keyes, the fiercest obama critic out there - is also "in on it".

From what I understand is that the debate was edited and that part was taken out.  It became an issue when 2 witnesses came forward and said it happened.

This came out in 2009.  I think that because of this it may have been dismissed as hearsay and that's why it hasn't been a strong point for Birthers

Because you have to assume that if a video was available of Obama denying his NBC-ship the Birthers and 3333 would have been pimping that shit a while ago.