Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 331672 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #675 on: April 08, 2011, 02:10:53 PM »
I like being a skeptic,  but i wouldn't call myself that.  Others here are far more skeptic about things than me.  Hell,  i believe in UFO's and little green men.  In fact, i even moderate a CT board.   :D

Yeah.  I'm probably a bigger skeptic than you.  

You're in good company with the little green men.  Are you Kucinich supporter?   :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #676 on: April 08, 2011, 02:11:09 PM »
is there a pattern of one-digit SS misses by obama?

that would be something interesting.  No way a series of secretaries all missed.

What is the comparison of the next actual/faked SS number zipcode?  the one for sel service.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #677 on: April 08, 2011, 02:11:25 PM »
Tell us about that one - let's conceded the baskin robbins 9/0 typo.

What's this one about?  Another one-digit miss?  That would be a win for you, if he shows a pattern of minor fudging numbers.

i'm not conceding anything.   Are you kidding?  So i am supposed to believe that Obama's refusal to release anything and all this nonsense is based on a clerical error by a clerk.   Yeah ok 240.    ::)  ::)  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #678 on: April 08, 2011, 02:13:49 PM »
You offered an alternative theory which so far have never been offered by even obama himself for the fact that heis using a CT SS# number.   So your alleged debunking now admits to speculating that the clerk made a typo mistake?  Am I correct in your assertion?  

Do you know how many possibilities there are in 5 numbers with 10 variables each?  Isn't like 10 to the 5th power or something?  Isn't that like a million different numbers?  And those 2 are off by only 1 digit?  digit that are right next to each other.

On top of that, you have a lefty handwriting the address.   combined that with the other stuff i showed and it destroys your youtube and cut/patse blitz of over dramatic vids and over opinionated articles.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: April 08, 2011, 02:15:50 PM »
i'm not conceding anything.   Are you kidding?  So i am supposed to believe that Obama's refusal to release anything and all this nonsense is based on a clerical error by a clerk.   Yeah ok 240.    ::)  ::)  ::)

You are connecting to things that have nothing to do with each other except in the realms of a complete grand CT.

SSN is one issue

Birth records is another.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: April 08, 2011, 02:16:50 PM »
Yeah.  I'm probably a bigger skeptic than you.  

You're in good company with the little green men.  Are you Kucinich supporter?   :D

lol   i have never actually seen one. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: April 08, 2011, 02:17:14 PM »

Do you know how many possibilities there are in 5 numbers with 10 variables each?  Isn't like 10 to the 5th power or something?  Isn't that like a million different numbers?  And those 2 are off by only 1 digit?  digit that are right next to each other.

On top of that, you have a lefty handwriting the address.   combined that with the other stuff i showed and it destroys your youtube and cut/patse blitz of over dramatic vids and over opinionated articles.

Fucking nonsense.    99.9% of us were all given a SS# number at BIRTH that we all have and know and have used and can be traced to where we were born.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: April 08, 2011, 02:17:29 PM »

it could have been him changing the # by one digit for some reason.  
it could have been a secretary.

you're a doggone lawyer- find a pattern, inspector gadget!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: April 08, 2011, 02:20:35 PM »
No, I like debating with you since it ups my game.    I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this.   Additionally, like you you, we were both probabl given SS# at or near birth.   I really never heard of someone who was born in the USA never getting a SS until they were 17.  How did he register for HS?    

i am too now trying to get to the bottom of this, thanks to you.   :)

Fucking nonsense.    99.9% of us were all given a SS# number at BIRTH that we all have and know and have used and can be traced to where we were born.  

That's incorrect.  Maybe now it is.  But not prior to 65.  i remember when my parents gave me my SSN card after it came in the mail.  They told me not lose it.   It was around when i was 15 or 16.  i knew i needed it to get a job.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: April 08, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
i am too now trying to get to the bottom of this, thanks to you.   :)

That's incorrect.  Maybe now it is.  But not prior to 65.  i remember when my parents gave me my SSN card after it came in the mail.  They told me not lose it.   It was around when i was 15 or 16.  i knew i needed it to get a job.  

I was born in 1975.   What happened between 1961 and 1975 that that situation changed?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: April 08, 2011, 02:31:22 PM »

on a lot of threads lately, you seem to let your emotion take over.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: April 08, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
I was born in 1975.   What happened between 1961 and 1975 that that situation changed?   

well its not true you are issued a SSN at birth:

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10023.html

When you have a baby, one of the things that should be on your “to do” list is getting a Social Security number for your baby. The easiest time to do this is when you give information for your child’s birth certificate. If you wait to apply for a number at a Social Security office, there may be delays while we verify your child’s birth certificate.

Contents
Why should I get a number for my child?Skip content links
Must my child have a Social Security number?
How do I apply?
What if my child is adopted?
What does it cost?
What if I lose the card?
Social Security number misuse
Contacting Social Security

Why Should I Get A Number For My Baby?

You need a Social Security number to claim your child as a dependent on your income tax return. Your child also may need a number if you plan to:

* Open a bank account for the child;
    * Buy savings bonds for the child;
    * Obtain medical coverage for the child; or
    * Apply for government services for the child.

[Back to top]

Must my child have a Social Security number?

No. Getting a Social Security number for your newborn is voluntary. But, it is  a good idea to get a number when your child is born. You can apply for a Social Security number for your baby when you apply for your baby’s birth certificate. The state agency that issues birth certificates will share your child’s information with us and we will mail the Social Security card to you.

If you wait to apply at a Social Security office, you must show us proof of your child’s U.S. citizenship, age and identity, as well as proof of your own identity. We must verify your child’s birth record, which can add up to 12 weeks to the time it takes to issue a card. To verify a birth certificate, Social Security will contact the office that issued it. We do this verification to prevent people from using fraudulent birth records to obtain Social Security numbers to establish false identities.

Side note:  So it would seem the BC was good enough for the SSA back then also.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: April 08, 2011, 02:46:55 PM »
Which my have likely been the long form you are talking about.

I remember mine.  It disintegrated about the time i turned 30.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: April 08, 2011, 02:50:16 PM »
Which my have likely been the long form you are talking about.

I remember mine.  It disintegrated about the time i turned 30.

Fine - but the state of Hawaii said they never lost any records from 1961 ans its all on microfiche.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: April 08, 2011, 02:57:36 PM »
Fine - but the state of Hawaii said they never lost any records from 1961 ans its all on microfiche.  

Yeah and Obama has spent millions blocking access to it.  I know.  He's likely hiding something.  I think its has to do with being a Muslim.

But when it comes to this Conn. SSN  there's nothing there.

When it comes to the BC, the fact that he was able to get a SSN in 1977 indicates he probably provided the a notarized copy of the long form as it was done back then.  Now its done differently.   This in its self supports among other things that he was born in the USA.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: April 08, 2011, 03:02:03 PM »
Yeah and Obama has spent millions blocking access to it.  I know.  He's likely hiding something.  I think its has to do with being a Muslim.

But when it comes to this Conn. SSN  there's nothing there.

When it comes to the BC, the fact that he was able to get a SSN in 1977 indicates he probably provided the a notarized copy of the long form as it was done back then.  Now its done differently.   This in its self supports among other things that he was born in the USA.

i'm not saying he was defniately born outside of the USA, but I believe his religion, named father, race, and other matters are still up for debate and speculaton as listed on the longform BC.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #691 on: April 08, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »
i'm not saying he was defniately born outside of the USA, but I believe his religion, named father, race, and other matters are still up for debate and speculaton as listed on the longform BC.   

None of that shit makes it illegal to be President... Which is what this whole thing was supposed to be about.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: April 08, 2011, 03:05:12 PM »
None of that shit makes it illegal to be President... Which is what this whole thing was supposed to be about.

There is a poster on this board called Farright looney who posted more details on this.   

But there is an issue as far as NBC status goes in relation to the state of Hawaii and the fact that the parent had to be there for like 10 years to confer NBC status.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: April 08, 2011, 03:05:41 PM »

BINGO.

Birther = obama's birth not legit to be president.

Birther does NOT = Obama's birth cert might say muslim.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: April 08, 2011, 03:06:48 PM »

I agree,  but isn't the Birther issue really about Obama not  being a NBC and thus can not be president?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: April 08, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
There is a poster on this board called Farright looney who posted more details on this.   

But there is an issue as far as NBC status goes in relation to the state of Hawaii and the fact that the parent had to be there for like 10 years to confer NBC status.   
Sorry. For the confusion. Is he saying Obama is a anchor baby?  Lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: April 08, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
240 = true birther to see if obama has legit right to hold office.

33 = partisan birther wanting to see document for anything to undermine or embarass obama.  anything rush can use to call him a bastard, a muslim, or make fun of his deceased parents on a daily basis.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: April 08, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
I agree,  but isn't the Birther issue really about Obama not  being a NBC and thus can not be president?

well - I guess its also about the whole media created image of obama as being false since he came out of nowhere and was sold to the public based on nothing and people trying to now figure out where everything was wrong and how far badly they were duped.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: April 08, 2011, 03:09:30 PM »
240 = true birther to see if obama has legit right to hold office.

33 = partisan birther wanting to see document for anything to undermine or embarass obama.  anything rush can use to call him a bastard, a muslim, or make fun of his deceased parents on a daily basis.

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: April 08, 2011, 03:10:46 PM »
well - I guess its also about the whole media created image of obama as being false since he came out of nowhere and was sold to the public based on nothing and people trying to now figure out where everything was wrong and how far badly they were duped.  

this is sad, man.

you're not about protecting the presidency from foreign alien.

you're about doing whatever you can to embarass obama.

No wonder the 911 skeptics got so much hazing - many of them were just like you.  They bashed bush, they loved the 911 topic cause it made bush look bad.  Me, i was a 2x bush voter, and anyone who posted here from 2000 to 2005 KNOWS it.  The 911 stuff came from my desire to learn the truth, not smear a particular party.  My disgust for the neocons came later.