Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 331230 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #775 on: April 11, 2011, 11:04:38 AM »
That's a black hole mystery?  I think what's more of a mystery is exactly when you traded your objectivity for hate.

Look at your approach:

-  Based on hate
-  No real research
-  Cut and paste spamming

What I posted overwhelmingly supports his SSN legitimacy as well as lending strong support to him being born here.

Good observation.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #776 on: April 11, 2011, 11:13:32 AM »
::) ::)

I'm not spamming anything - they go point by point in the COLB nonsense - notice the difference?   YES or NO?   

Interesting item on the certificate/certification. This new form is the first one I've seen that states "date filed by registrar" other than Obama's. The others have all said "date accepted by registrar." Much has been made of the language used on Obama's COLB - filed vs accepted. Don't get me wrong, I still believe BO ineligible to hold office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #777 on: April 11, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »
oz,

33 will be calling you a kneepadder shortly.  He'll surmise since you aren't accepting his CTs as fact, you are somehow defending obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #778 on: April 11, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »
oz,

33 will be calling you a kneepadder shortly.  He'll surmise since you aren't accepting his CTs as fact, you are somehow defending obama.

No -we are having a debate.   Ozmo is not a hack at all.   He presents good counter arguments, and hopefully your messah will clear this u by releasing his BC recods college records, law school records, etc.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #779 on: April 11, 2011, 01:07:56 PM »
No -we are having a debate.   Ozmo is not a hack at all.   He presents good counter arguments, and hopefully your messah will clear this u by releasing his BC recods college records, law school records, etc.     

yo fag i only come with facts and ask you to do the same and i get called every name in the book.. and then i accused of being in line with EVERYTHING and thats just not true.. and i get that many many times..

so when we engage one another,, its facts from my end and hyperbole from your end

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: April 11, 2011, 01:10:08 PM »

yo fag i only come with facts and ask you to do the same and i get called every name in the book.. and then i accused of being in line with EVERYTHING and thats just not true.. and i get that many many times..

so when we engage one another,, its facts from my end and hyperbole from your end

Its all hope and change from your ass bro.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #781 on: April 11, 2011, 01:13:12 PM »
Its all hope and change from your ass bro.   

right.. you have no viable comeback.. so you say shit like that..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: April 11, 2011, 01:15:33 PM »
right.. you have no viable comeback.. so you say shit like that..

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #783 on: April 11, 2011, 02:20:47 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA 333 OWNED so badly.  Nice post Beach. 

Time to either close the thread or move it to the CT board.

It's pretty obvious at this stage that any assumption of Obama being born outside of the USA is false and that this thread has become another 'cut and paste' birther sources. 

So please either move it or lock it, don't care which but really it's been done to death, the birthers have been proven wrong.

Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: April 11, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA 333 OWNED so badly.  Nice post Beach. 

Time to either close the thread or move it to the CT board.

It's pretty obvious at this stage that any assumption of Obama being born outside of the USA is false and that this thread has become another 'cut and paste' birther sources. 

So please either move it or lock it, don't care which but really it's been done to death, the birthers have been proven wrong.

MODS,

Top voices on BOTH sides of the aisle, as well as media and govt of both parties - they are ALL calling this a CT now.

It's not relevant - it's fodder for CT chat now.

WHY IS THIS BIRTHER THREAD STILL HERE?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #785 on: April 11, 2011, 02:26:31 PM »
So Dr. Fukino is now in on the conspiracy?  This is gong to cause some major embarrassment for Trump.

yes... he is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: April 11, 2011, 02:33:05 PM »
yes... he is

Its a she you moron.   Again - you = uninformed.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: April 11, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
And we been over this already in detail and you were left looking real ignorant on the matter.

youre getting too close to the truth.  Time for a personal attack!  :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #788 on: April 11, 2011, 02:34:56 PM »

The reason i think it shoiuld stay for now is because it's very relevant to politics.

Trumps statements and Birther based campaign have made it a current political issue that's in the news.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: April 11, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
youre getting too close to the truth.  Time for a personal attack!  :)
;D
I still have an issue with that cell phone BS.  I wish aliens would visit and force state governments to abolish that law.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: April 11, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »

Says the idiot who didn't even know anything about Obama's SSN other than some CT from WND hahahahaha

What's it like to be wrong again?   ;D
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: April 11, 2011, 02:47:22 PM »
Loser bump hahaha  ;D
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: April 11, 2011, 03:28:03 PM »
Washington Times Ad: Whose Social Security Number is Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama Using?
Obama Release Your Records ^ | A | obama Release Your Records

- For Immediate Release -- 11 April 2011 -

Whose Social Security Number is President Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama Using? Wash Times National Weekly - 11 Apr 2011 - pg 5 - here, Ad also embedded at end of this post.

Federal lawsuit* accuses putative President Obama is fraudulently using a Social Security Number which is legally not his and which was issued only to residents of the State of Connecticut, a state where Obama never legally resided and certainly not during the time frame of circa 1977 when that SSN was issued!

042-XX-XXXX*

This Social Security Number is reserved for the people of Connecticut NOT Hawaii. Obama never lived in Connecticut, and he certainly wasn't living there when the number was issue in 1977, rather he was a 15 year old attending high school in Hawaii. This Connecticut geographic region SSN was used by Obama to register for the Selective Service System.

Obama was either in HI or in CA attending Occidental College during his late teens when he was required to file and register with the Selective Service System. Use of this SSN by Obama as recently as the year 2008 has been confirmed by two private investigators - Susan Daniels and Neil Sankey.

(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords. blogspot.com ...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:07 PM »
Hahaha you've lost so badly it's hilarious.  Are you sure you are even a lawyer?  Cause there isn't even reasonable doubt anymore. 
Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: April 11, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »
Washington Times Ad: Whose Social Security Number is Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama Using?
Obama Release Your Records ^ | A | obama Release Your Records

- For Immediate Release -- 11 April 2011 -

Whose Social Security Number is President Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama Using? Wash Times National Weekly - 11 Apr 2011 - pg 5 - here, Ad also embedded at end of this post.

Federal lawsuit* accuses putative President Obama is fraudulently using a Social Security Number which is legally not his and which was issued only to residents of the State of Connecticut, a state where Obama never legally resided and certainly not during the time frame of circa 1977 when that SSN was issued!

042-XX-XXXX*

This Social Security Number is reserved for the people of Connecticut NOT Hawaii. Obama never lived in Connecticut, and he certainly wasn't living there when the number was issue in 1977, rather he was a 15 year old attending high school in Hawaii. This Connecticut geographic region SSN was used by Obama to register for the Selective Service System.

Obama was either in HI or in CA attending Occidental College during his late teens when he was required to file and register with the Selective Service System. Use of this SSN by Obama as recently as the year 2008 has been confirmed by two private investigators - Susan Daniels and Neil Sankey.

(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords. blogspot.com ...

Why are you posting an advertisement?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #795 on: April 11, 2011, 03:41:59 PM »
The reason i think it shoiuld stay for now is because it's very relevant to politics.

Trumps statements and Birther based campaign have made it a current political issue that's in the news.

Agree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: April 11, 2011, 03:50:37 PM »

I see.  I suppose if we could find some current potential candidate with unusual 911 viewpoints, it could be relevant here?

Ron Paul Says 9/11 Investigation "basically a cover-up"

Jesse Ventura: Former Governor of Minnesota, ex-Navy SEAL and retired pro-wrestler Jesse Ventura has renewed the call for a new investigation into the events of 9/11 in the face of dramatic new evidence that is coming to light every week.

Sarah Palin?
Asked by We Are Change Ohio, “Do you support the family members and first responders who are calling for a new 9/11 investigation?,” Palin responded, “I do.”

Mitt Romney Blames Obama for 9/11 Truthers

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: April 11, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »
I see.  I suppose if we could find some current potential candidate with unusual 911 viewpoints, it could be relevant here?

Ron Paul Says 9/11 Investigation "basically a cover-up"

Jesse Ventura: Former Governor of Minnesota, ex-Navy SEAL and retired pro-wrestler Jesse Ventura has renewed the call for a new investigation into the events of 9/11 in the face of dramatic new evidence that is coming to light every week.

Sarah Palin?
Asked by We Are Change Ohio, “Do you support the family members and first responders who are calling for a new 9/11 investigation?,” Palin responded, “I do.”

Mitt Romney Blames Obama for 9/11 Truthers

No because its not being talked about much in the news right now.  Not even a little bit.  Nothing dramatic has come out other than sensationalized crap for a TV show.   

On top of that the truther movement is fading away.  I posted some info on it in the CT board. 

On the other hand, the Birther movement has recently been on the forefront of many news casts.

You just really like to stir the pot don't ya 240?   :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #798 on: April 12, 2011, 06:57:45 AM »
lol.. it was off the cuff. i take none of this as serious ass wipe.. and i have given absolute zero energy to this matter.. which is why i dont give a shit about "the gender of obamas birth doctor"...

what a retard you are..uh ohhhh. ya girl palin is gonna get me

hahahha tha fuck outta hea

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #799 on: April 12, 2011, 08:43:24 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-Certificate-Eligible-President/dp/1936488299/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302622826&sr=8-1

THis book comes out soon.  It's written by Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command.

This issue is getting a lot of press, and is making the Obama admin shit in there pants..