Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 330353 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #800 on: April 12, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »
No -we are having a debate.   Ozmo is not a hack at all.   He presents good counter arguments, and hopefully your messah will clear this u by releasing his BC recods college records, law school records, etc.     

again..you will just say they are faked documents.....you know that will never satisfy you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #801 on: April 12, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »

again..you will just say they are faked documents.....you know that will never satisfy you

::)  ::)

Where are his SAT, Occidental, Columbia, LSAT, Harvard Law, records as well as the State Senate records?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: April 12, 2011, 09:55:04 AM »

Where are his SAT, Occidental, Columbia, LSAT, Harvard Law, records as well as the State Senate records?   

again if he gave those things to you personally in your hand tomorrow you would say the documents are fake or that the person who gave them to you is not the real Obama but a duplicate clone he manufactured with the gov't/s help to fool the public.....your conspiracy-laden mind will never accept the truth

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: April 12, 2011, 10:00:37 AM »
again if he gave those things to you personally in your hand tomorrow you would say the documents are fake or that the person who gave them to you is not the real Obama but a duplicate clone he manufactured with the gov't/s help to fool the public.....your conspiracy-laden mind will never accept the truth

If he is so brilliant and smart as you cum stained dolts tries to convince everyone of - wouldnt he be proud to relase his SATand LSAT scores? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #804 on: April 12, 2011, 10:03:43 AM »

What do those have to do with the BC?  You're defeated and reduced to what about arguments. 

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: April 12, 2011, 10:07:38 AM »
What do those have to do with the BC?  You're defeated and reduced to what about arguments. 

The BC is but one record among many he refuses to release.  Again - if he was as smart, brilliant, and accomplished academically as you clowns say - would he be proud to release his college and law school records?     

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: April 12, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
The BC is but one record among many he refuses to release.  Again - if he was as smart, brilliant, and accomplished academically as you clowns say - would he be proud to release his college and law school records?     

Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #807 on: April 12, 2011, 11:01:29 AM »
Kansas board rejects objection to Obama on ballot
By John Milburn
Associated Press
POSTED: 09:06 a.m. HST, Apr 11, 201

TOPEKA, Kan. >> A three-member panel on Monday rejected a Wichita engineer's request that President Barack Obama prove he's eligible to be on the 2012 Kansas ballot by showing a birth certificate.

Dave Shultz had asked the State Objections Board to compel Obama to produce a valid birth certificate to prove that he meets the citizenship requirements to run for president.

"I'm not accusing the man of anything," Shultz said. "Until now, the system seemed to suffice."

The board — Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Caleb Stegall representing the lieutenant governor — denied his request, saying that because Obama hasn't filed paperwork to be on the 2012 ballot the board lacks jurisdiction to question his eligibility.

No one from the Obama campaign attended Monday's hearing.

Kobach said the board could only rule on a case in three instances. The first, when papers are filed by a party indicating a candidate has been nominated for an office, if the candidate is to appear on a presidential preference primary, or if the candidate files by petition as an independent.

Kansas is likely to cancel its 2012 primary, meaning Obama would likely appear on the ballot after the September 2012 Democratic National Convention where he is expected to receive the party's nomination.

Once that occurs and the state is notified, residents would have three days to file an objection.

Kobach said proper notification of Obama's filing for office would be made with posting on the secretary of state's web site, as it is with state candidates.

"The task of this board is not to provide you with help for coming back later," Stegall said.

Shultz said he was a registered independent and "a reformer" with strong conservative views. He made his claim relying on his own investigations and information he gleaned from the Internet. He said he tried to "connect the dots" to prove that Obama was a citizen and born in Hawaii, but he was unable to find what he said was valid proof.

Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship, and his Hawaiian birth certificates have been made public.

Shultz's claim is similar to concerns raised for the past three years regarding Obama's birth certificate. Critics maintain his birth certificate isn't authentic and raises questions if he is a U.S. citizen as the Constitution requires.

Shultz said Kansas wouldn't be the first state to take action on requiring proof of citizenship to run for president. Arizona and Nebraska are among at least 10 states that have introduced legislation that would change state election laws to require proof of citizenship as a prerequisite for getting a name placed on a ballot.

Shultz also noted Kansas residents will have to prove citizenship to register to vote under a new law Kobach pushed through the Legislature and is awaiting Republican Gov. Sam Brownback's signature.

"There's a groundswell of activity," Shultz said.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/119618039.html

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #808 on: April 12, 2011, 12:05:11 PM »
If he is so brilliant and smart as you cum stained dolts tries to convince everyone of - wouldnt he be proud to relase his SATand LSAT scores? 

Just a question, why should Obama show those things?   Because other people say he's a brilliant and smart guy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: April 12, 2011, 12:14:03 PM »
Just a question, why should Obama show those things?   Because other people say he's a brilliant and smart guy?

Well, even Bob Woodward said in his personal dealings and witnessing obama iteract with others believes obama always try to portray himself as the smartest person in the room.   Usually if one wants to position themself inthat way it should be based upon something.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: April 12, 2011, 12:15:50 PM »
Well, even Bob Woodward said in his personal dealings and witnessing obama iteract with others believes obama always try to portray himself as the smartest person in the room.   Usually if one wants to position themself inthat way it should be based upon something.   

So because Bob Woodward thinks Obama is trying to be the smartest person in the room you feel Obama is obligated to release private information to prove it?

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: April 12, 2011, 12:16:09 PM »

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: April 12, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »
So because Bob Woodward thinks Obama is trying to be the smartest person in the room you feel Obama is obligated to release private information to prove it?

Private?   GMAFB.  I got a bad SAT score - 1070.   I got a 161 on my LSAT, graduated in 1997 from Manhattan College with a 3.94 GPA, and graduated Pace Law School in 2000 with a 3.35 GPA, scored in the top 5% of all bar exam takers on the Multi-State, was on te Environmental Law Review as a n editor and wrot my article about recreational activities being subjected to enviro lawsuits and how thy apply to activities protect by the BOR, etc.   

I wrote my college thesis on why the EU was likely to fail and have nothing to hide whatsoever.   What i so provate about an LSAT score unless you did terrible on it not worthy of admission to Harvard Law?     

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: April 12, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
Private?   GMAFB.  I got a bad SAT score - 1070.   I got a 161 on my LSAT, graduated in 1997 from Manhattan College with a 3.94 GPA, and graduated Pace Law School in 2000 with a 3.35 GPA, scored in the top 5% of all bar exam takers on the Multi-State, was on te Environmental Law Review as a n editor and wrot my article about recreational activities being subjected to enviro lawsuits and how thy apply to activities protect by the BOR, etc.   

I wrote my college thesis on why the EU was likely to fail and have nothing to hide whatsoever.   What i so provate about an LSAT score unless you did terrible on it not worthy of admission to Harvard Law?     

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: April 12, 2011, 12:26:57 PM »

So because Bob Woodward thinks Obama thinks he's the smartest man int eh room and because you are willing to show anyone your academic records Obama is obligated to?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #815 on: April 12, 2011, 12:30:36 PM »
So because Bob Woodward thinks Obama thinks he's the smartest man int eh room and because you are willing to show anyone your academic records Obama is obligated to?

Well seeing as he is the POTUS and claiming to be the most transparent administration ever, don't you find it a little strange that we know virtually nothing about his past?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: April 12, 2011, 12:31:32 PM »

Whatever Ozmo - keep your head in the sand.   Even Kerry, Bush, Gore, etc are clean on teir records academically, but the messiah its all a mystery and everyone is like "but he is a con law scholar".  Yeah, ok.   I have met people at Nathan's Famous with more of a clue than Obama yet we ar all supposed to take it at face value that he is some brilliant guy when we really know absolutelynothing about him still!  

Its unreal - you would do more research on the plumber coming in to fix your toilet than you do this asshole.  Think about it.      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #817 on: April 12, 2011, 12:32:50 PM »

i threw 4 touchdowns at polk high

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: April 12, 2011, 12:34:24 PM »
Whatever Ozmo - keep your head in the sand.   Even Kerry, Bush, Gore, etc are clean on teir records academically, but the messiah its all a mystery and everyone is like "but he is a con law scholar".  Yeah, ok.   I have met people at Nathan's Famous with more of a clue than Obama yet we ar all supposed to take it at face value that he is some brilliant guy when we really know absolutelynothing about him still!  

Its unreal - you would do more research on the plumber coming in to fix your toilet than you do this asshole.  Think about it.      

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: April 12, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »
Well seeing as he is the POTUS and claiming to be the most transparent administration ever, don't you find it a little strange that we know virtually nothing about his past?

There are things i'd like to know, such as what's on his long form, but how a person did on tests or in school doesn't mean much to me.  What's important is whether or not he can make the right decisions, have resolve, strong beliefs and get things done through other people.  His SAT score has nothing to do with that.  BTW, i think he's failing at all those things.

So,  i ask again, is Bob Wodwards opinion and 33333 willingness the reason Obama should show these things?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #820 on: April 12, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »
There are things i'd like to know, such as what's on his long form, but how a person did on tests or in school doesn't mean much to me.  What's important is whether or not he can make the right decisions, have resolve, strong beliefs and get things done through other people.  His SAT score has nothing to do with that.  BTW, i think he's failing at all those things.

So,  i ask again, is Bob Wodwards opinion and 33333 willingness the reason Obama should show these things?

Since it is a constitutional requirement to be a natural born citizen of the US, and his ability to hold office has been questioned, then I would say yes he is obligated to produce the long form BC. If nothing else than to put an end to this. As far as the rest it is at his discretion to do so.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: April 12, 2011, 12:39:10 PM »

Its part of the entire narrative of this whole shit show that was put forward to the public in 2008 over Hillary in thepriary as well as McCain in 2008.

My contention is that if we knew te real truth about Obama and his record he would still be lucky to be a state senator in ILL.      

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: April 12, 2011, 12:40:54 PM »
Its part of the entire narrative of this whole shit show that was put forward to the public in 2008 over Hillary in thepriary as well as McCain in 2008.

My contention is that if we knew te real truth about Obama and his record he would still be lucky to be a state senator in ILL.      

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: April 12, 2011, 12:41:32 PM »

After not even researching some of the basic information on Obama's SSN, you actually have the gall to accuse me of keeping my head int he sand?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

You don't know anything about Obama because you choose too.  FFS

And now, your argument is changing from Bob Woodward and yourself to 1 x-president, 1 x-vp, and one former candidate willingness as the reason OBama should?

You are making very little sense.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: April 12, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »
Since it is a constitutional requirement to be a natural born citizen of the US, and his ability to hold office has been questioned, then I would say yes he is obligated to produce the long form BC. If nothing else than to put an end to this. As far as the rest it is at his discretion to do so.

Fair enough.  But from what i understand he has met the legal requirements.   And it seems that any attempt to force him to do more has been turned down repeatedly.  Fro example:  BB's last post.