Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 330296 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #825 on: April 12, 2011, 12:44:26 PM »
Its part of the entire narrative of this whole shit show that was put forward to the public in 2008 over Hillary in thepriary as well as McCain in 2008.

My contention is that if we knew te real truth about Obama and his record he would still be lucky to be a state senator in ILL.      

So now Obama should show his academic records based on your assumption? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: April 12, 2011, 12:46:11 PM »
So, it should go something like this:

OBAMA IS OBLIGATED TO SHOW HIS ACADEMIC RECORDS!

Source: 333333

Sound about right?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #827 on: April 12, 2011, 12:46:54 PM »
Fair enough.  But from what i understand he has met the legal requirements.   And it seems that any attempt to force him to do more has been turned down repeatedly.  Fro example:  BB's last post.   

Well the article doesn't actually say that, it says Obama hasn't filed to be on the ballet so there is nothing for them to do at this point.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #828 on: April 12, 2011, 12:47:11 PM »
Why should we even have to have this fucking debate about the guy allowed to order people to war?

Think about that.  Its ok - he is a cool black guy in shades so its ok we know absolutely nothing about his background since toinsist on that is racist.   ::)  ::)

Fuck that - you guys wouldnt hire obama to fix a toilet in you house, yet hire him to be POTUS.   Nice.    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #829 on: April 12, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »
this shit has me on the floor....

jet plane in the alley.. LMAO

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: April 12, 2011, 12:50:07 PM »

Well I am from Illinois and I can tell you I had never heard of Obama before he managed to become the Jr Senator from Illinois. Then there is the whole Jack Ryan debacle, divorce records being unsealed and other shit that basically gave the election to Obama.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: April 12, 2011, 12:51:57 PM »

No - based on fucking reality.   People getting a job at Walmart or night security at a local bank face more scrutiny than obama did.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: April 12, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
No - based on fucking reality.   People getting a job at Walmart or night security at a local bank face more scrutiny than obama did.     

I am sorry 333333,  when people apply at Walmart they are required to provide all their academic records?   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: April 12, 2011, 12:55:18 PM »
Well I am from Illinois and I can tell you I had never heard of Obama before he managed to become the Jr Senator from Illinois. Then there is the whole Jack Ryan debacle, divorce records being unsealed and other shit that basically gave the election to Obama.

Sounds like that Eddie Murphy movie.  lol

I know this guy came out of nowhere and snagged a Senate seat, then got the presidency.  He can't be an idiot just based on that.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #834 on: April 12, 2011, 12:55:25 PM »
Why should we even have to have this fucking debate about the guy allowed to order people to war?

Think about that.  Its ok - he is a cool black guy in shades so its ok we know absolutely nothing about his background since toinsist on that is racist.   ::)  ::)

Fuck that - you guys wouldnt hire obama to fix a toilet in you house, yet hire him to be POTUS.   Nice.    

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: April 12, 2011, 12:57:19 PM »

I'd want to make sure he was a licensed and bonded plummer.  I wouldn't care about his academic records.  As far meeting the requirements for POTUS, which ones did he fail to meet to the satisfaction of the US Government?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: April 12, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »
I'm just trying to find the reasoning as to why OBama is obligated to show his academic records.  So far here's what i've been told:

1.  Because Bob Woodward says Obama thinks he's the smartest guy in the room

2.  Because 333333 is willing to show his (Show me yours and I'll show you mine?  sounds like there's some curiosity in 33333's hatred for Obama)

3.  Because i wouldn't let Obama in my house if he was a plumber.

Yeah, 3333  lets file a law suit based on those 3 reasons!

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: April 12, 2011, 01:05:32 PM »
Sounds like that Eddie Murphy movie.  lol

I know this guy came out of nowhere and snagged a Senate seat, then got the presidency.  He can't be an idiot just based on that.   

Being an idiot is debatable, or he simply had the right handlers? Who knows
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: April 12, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »
I'd want to make sure he was a licensed and bonded plummer.  I wouldn't care about his academic records.  As far meeting the requirements for POTUS, which ones did he fail to meet to the satisfaction of the US Government?

Yeah - and most people ask for references from other satisified people and customers who dealt with that plumber before giving them the job.   Funny how Joe the Plumber went under more scrutiny than bama did now that we are discussing plumbers.  

Face it - you would not hire obama even to mow your lawn with his record yet because he was a cool black dude who could string together a sentence and say over and over he was not bush you voted for him.   You bought into a line of bullshit no different than a fat slob at 4 am in a bar being pursued by a slick taking player and went home and got date raped.  

As for his "record" there is NOTHING at all.   Please again tell mewhat you based your decision on to vote for him?

as for the BC issue - its another in  long ine of bizarre mysteries than any other normal person would have been forced to fadeinto obscuritiy over.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: April 12, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
I'm just trying to find the reasoning as to why OBama is obligated to show his academic records.  So far here's what i've been told:

1.  Because Bob Woodward says Obama thinks he's the smartest guy in the room

2.  Because 333333 is willing to show his (Show me yours and I'll show you mine?  sounds like there's some curiosity in 33333's hatred for Obama)

3.  Because i wouldn't let Obama in my house if he was a plumber.

Yeah, 3333  lets file a law suit based on those 3 reasons!

::)  ::)

Yawn - we sholdnt need lawsuits to learn the most basic info about people capable of starting wars.  Jesus - WTF is wrong with you? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: April 12, 2011, 01:16:10 PM »
Being an idiot is debatable, or he simply had the right handlers? Who knows

That's what they said about Regan.  I don't care, I still loved him.  Obama is another story.  
Yeah - and most people ask for references from other satisified people and customers who dealt with that plumber before giving them the job.   Funny how Joe the Plumber went under more scrutiny than bama did now that we are discussing plumbers.  

Face it - you would not hire obama even to mow your lawn with his record yet because he was a cool black dude who could string together a sentence and say over and over he was not bush you voted for him.   You bought into a line of bullshit no different than a fat slob at 4 am in a bar being pursued by a slick taking player and went home and got date raped.  

As for his "record" there is NOTHING at all.   Please again tell mewhat you based your decision on to vote for him?

as for the BC issue - its another in  long ine of bizarre mysteries than any other normal person would have been forced to fadeinto obscuritiy over.    

He lost me when he was campaigning and said i should learn to speak Spanish instead of Spanish only people in this country having to learn English.

Also, I have hired guys to mow my lawn i know nothing about.  They are called day laborers.  Drive by your local Home Depot and ask them for their academic records.  (make sure to ask in Spanish)

So far, with a little research i haven't came across anything mysterious or bizarre yet.  Other than his policies and decisions.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: April 12, 2011, 01:16:22 PM »

Yawn - we sholdnt need lawsuits to learn the most basic info about people capable of starting wars.  Jesus - WTF is wrong with you? 

Abandon every hope...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: April 12, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »

Then start a movement and make it a law.  

You should be rolling your eyes are yourself, using that crap for an argument.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: April 12, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »
Yawn - we know more about George Washington from 1776 and his background than bama but that is all fine with you guys.   Face it - you morons who voted for this shit show have nothingut excuses and obfuscations now to justify the mess your stupidity unleashed of the rest of us.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: April 12, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »
So 33333, are you saying there should be a academic requirement to be POTUS?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: April 12, 2011, 01:18:59 PM »

Then start a movement and make it a law.  

You should be rolling your eyes are yourself, using that crap for an argument.  

Yeah - a national movement is needed to learn even the most basic things about people e entrust with the ability to start a war.   ::)  ::) 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: April 12, 2011, 01:19:10 PM »
Yawn - we know more about George Washington from 1776 and his background than bama but that is all fine with you guys.   Face it - you morons who voted for this shit show have nothingut excuses and obfuscations now to justify the mess your stupidity unleashed of the rest of us.    

See, now you are a getting all ad hom.  chill out.  Go beat up an immigrant or something to cool off.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: April 12, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »
Yeah - a national movement is needed to learn even the most basic things about people e entrust with the ability to start a war.   ::)  ::) 

Yes, that's how it works in a republic. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: April 12, 2011, 01:21:02 PM »

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: April 12, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »
So 33333, are you saying there should be a academic requirement to be POTUS?

No - but if one claims to have went to occidential, columbia, and harvard law school, the least thing to expect would be that they release their records from said institutios to see if they are what they advertise themselves to be.

so far, your messiah has released nothig and has shown not a damn thing warranting the designation of him being some smart, brilliant, scholar.   So again - why did you vote for this and based on what?