Author Topic: All things "Birther" Thread  (Read 329739 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All things "Birther" Thread
« Reply #1850 on: December 05, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »
This scares me... I truly don't think you are... I think you say it to either:

A: Get a rise out of people
or
B: Just say it because you hate Obama so much that you are willing to suspend your own rationality.

When you stop for about 30 seconds, you sound like a normal rational kind of person... Sure, you don't like Obama, and you won't vote for him (even if the alternative might be more insane... Have you heard the shit that Newt has said in the past?) but let's be honest here.

You can't POSSIBLY believe he's not a US citizen.

The US has every intelligence resource known to man to vet our Presidential candidates and you believe they would not have found out if they are US citizens? Come on man... I implore you to think about how irrational that sounds.

Obama acted no different than Cain in the whole BC issue.   We all know cain was lying.   Same for Obama. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1851 on: December 05, 2011, 01:02:45 PM »
Obama acted no different than Cain in the whole BC issue.   We all know cain was lying.   Same for Obama.  

What now? How are the two comparable in any way?

Obama hasn't lied about his birth certificate at all. You think he's lying (there's a difference between what you think and what's actually happening) because you are a conspiracy theorist who refuses to look at the evidence that's right in front of your face. Some might even call that being paranoid or in a delusional state.

Obama has already greatly underminded the USC via Fast n Furious, the DEA laundering money to the cartels, etc.

From what we know, laws were almost certainly broken by many people at various levels of the Government, but it's a real stretch to say he undermined the U.S. Constitution. How? Just out of curiosity do you think Reagan undermined it with the Contras?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: December 05, 2011, 03:09:43 PM »
Trump Questions Obama’s Birth Certificate (Trump revives his attack!)
National Review Online ^ | December 5, 2011 | Katrina Trinko

Posted on Monday, December 05, 2011 6:16:13 PM by Seizethecarp

“I happen to think,” Trump continued, “it’s very strange that after years, all of a sudden it appears. And I’ve also said, ‘How come there are no records that his mother was ever in the hospital?’ There are records that other people were in the hospital at that time… There’s no record that Obama or the mother was. And then you have the grandmother making statements, and you have the family pointing to different hospitals. Look, I have real questions, but I also know Obama is totally protected by the press, and unfairly so, I would say. … I find that it’s a very interesting topic because basically it’s a violation of the law.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1853 on: December 05, 2011, 08:08:15 PM »
3333866 -> Have you seen the thread mocking you on the main bpard (of course you have your only life is on here)..have you come to the realization that you are pathetic..not because of your political beliefs but because you have over 73000 post about politics on a bodybuilding msg board?

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1854 on: December 06, 2011, 10:49:16 AM »

You can't POSSIBLY believe he's not a US citizen.

This is the typical misdirection spewed forth by Obama defenders. Obama MAY be a citizen. That issue has yet to be addressed by Obama  with supporting documents.

However, us Birthers know Obama was born a dual citizen, and as such, is not a "natural born Citizen" as required by our Constitution to be eligible for the Office of President.

Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

SCOTUS precedent
The Chief Justice Morrison Waite delivered the opinion of the Court.
MINOR V. HAPPERSETT, 88 U. S. 162 (1874)
The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1855 on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:24 PM »
This is the typical misdirection spewed forth by Obama defenders. Obama MAY be a citizen. That issue has yet to be addressed by Obama  with supporting documents.

However, us Birthers know Obama was born a dual citizen, and as such, is not a "natural born Citizen" as required by our Constitution to be eligible for the Office of President.

Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

SCOTUS precedent
The Constitution does not in words say who shall be natural-born citizens. Resort must be had elsewhere to ascertain that. At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.

You seriously think that the resources in the government would not have vetted that?

Come on man... That's why it's kooky.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: December 06, 2011, 01:14:40 PM »

STOP LYING ALREADY! He released his birth certificate (not that he had to) which is all the proof the Department of State needs to establish his citizenship unequivocally.

Even if he were a dual citizen, dual citizenship by birth does not make some not a "natural born citizen" and if you think it does, then I challenge you to back it up with published precedential decisions, not the rantings of some guy on a blog or on talk-radio.

SCOTUS precedent

This quote says nothing about whether only those born in the country from two citizen parents are natural born citizens. It only says that they, unequivocally, are natural born citizens.

I understand that you probably aren't the sharpest tool in the shed (or in the scrap yard, for that matter), but if you are trying to convince grown-ups you really can't rely on your 3rd grade reading comprehension.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: December 06, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »
STOP LYING ALREADY! He released his birth certificate (not that he had to) which is all the proof the Department of State needs to establish his citizenship unequivocally.

Even if he were a dual citizen, dual citizenship by birth does not make some not a "natural born citizen" and if you think it does, then I challenge you to back it up with published precedential decisions, not the rantings of some guy on a blog or on talk-radio.

This quote says nothing about whether only those born in the country from two citizen parents are natural born citizens. It only says that they, unequivocally, are natural born citizens.

I understand that you probably aren't the sharpest tool in the shed (or in the scrap yard, for that matter), but if you are trying to convince grown-ups you really can't rely on your 3rd grade reading comprehension.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1858 on: December 06, 2011, 02:01:14 PM »
This is what over 73000 posts about politics on a bodybuilding msg board looks like

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1859 on: December 06, 2011, 02:18:34 PM »
You seriously think that the resources in the government would not have vetted that?

Back in about July of 2008, I laughed at the thought myself. Now, after running the story to the source as best as is possible, I have not been laughing for a LONG time.

NO ONE is assigned the task of vetting presidential candidates, nor presidents-elect before assuming office.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #1860 on: December 06, 2011, 02:30:46 PM »
I am going to be so sorry for engaging, but...

If he had stayed put living in the USA his entire life, I would have to agree, the BC is all it takes to establish citizenship. However, there are issues with him possibly becoming an Indonesian citizen and/or being adopted by an Indonesian national. That is why I say he MAY be a citizen. He was born one, but I do not know if he has remained one.

A dual citizen, born with allegiances to more than one country, can never be a "natural born Citizen."

It is the only definition (that I am aware of) which has been given to us by the Supreme Court. Can you identify any other definition of a "natural born citizen" given by the Supreme Court?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: December 06, 2011, 04:03:15 PM »
I am going to be so sorry for engaging, but...

If he had stayed put living in the USA his entire life, I would have to agree, the BC is all it takes to establish citizenship. However, there are issues with him possibly becoming an Indonesian citizen and/or being adopted by an Indonesian national. That is why I say he MAY be a citizen. He was born one, but I do not know if he has remained one.

The U.S. statutes in effect at the time made clear that an underage child cannot lose their U.S. citizenship by virtue of moving overseas, provided they returned to and resides in the United Stated before age 21. There is no dispute that Obama was in the United States for longer than 3 years before he turned 21.

But I guess the sinister powers could have made those laws up on purpose, just like they planted fake birth announcements on local newspapers and just how they got the State of Hawaii to falsify its own documents.

A dual citizen, born with allegiances to more than one country, can never be a "natural born Citizen."

That's your assertion - you haven't backed it up by anything except vigorous hand waving. Please provide U.S.C. cite, a reference to a precedential Court decision or opinion issued by a relevant government department to that effect.

It is the only definition (that I am aware of) which has been given to us by the Supreme Court. Can you identify any other definition of a "natural born citizen" given by the Supreme Court?

Except it's not a definition of "natural born citizen." It's a line of reasoning explaining that people born in the U.S. to parents who were U.S. citizens are natural born citizens. It doesn't say "only these people are natural born citizens."

If I tell you that a deep-fried pastry filled with custar and topped with chocolate icing is a donut I am only saying that a deep-fried pastry filled with custard and topped with chocolate icing is a donut. I make no claims about deep-fried pastries filled with lemon and topped with sugar glazing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: December 06, 2011, 04:05:39 PM »
 >:(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1863 on: December 06, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »
>:(

Known Photoshop.

Description: Photo hoax
Circulating since: Jan. 2010

Text example:
Email contributed by an AOL user Feb. 19, 2010:

Subject: OOPS !

Have ya seen this one yet???

Sign Posted on the Road just outside Nairobi, Kenya

(see photo above)

Analysis: This is a hoax. First, Kenya's two main languages are Swahili and English. The road sign above contains what appears to be Arabic script. Second, the image was Photoshopped. The original, discovered by a user posting on the conspiracy-theory website AboveTopSecret.com, is of a road sign in Madha, a territory of Oman located in the United Arab Emirates. In English and Arabic, it says: "Wilayat Madha Welcomes You."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign.htm

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1864 on: December 06, 2011, 08:16:25 PM »
Known Photoshop.

Description: Photo hoax
Circulating since: Jan. 2010

Text example:
Email contributed by an AOL user Feb. 19, 2010:

Subject: OOPS !

Have ya seen this one yet???

Sign Posted on the Road just outside Nairobi, Kenya

(see photo above)

Analysis: This is a hoax. First, Kenya's two main languages are Swahili and English. The road sign above contains what appears to be Arabic script. Second, the image was Photoshopped. The original, discovered by a user posting on the conspiracy-theory website AboveTopSecret.com, is of a road sign in Madha, a territory of Oman located in the United Arab Emirates. In English and Arabic, it says: "Wilayat Madha Welcomes You."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/ss/welcome_to_kenya_sign.htm

LOL 0wn3d!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1865 on: December 06, 2011, 08:20:02 PM »
Didn't think it was real.  However, Obama aunt said she rememembered the young thug in Kenya as a baby. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1866 on: December 06, 2011, 09:52:25 PM »
Didn't think it was real.  However, Obama aunt said she rememembered the young thug in Kenya as a baby. 

Come on man... You and I both know that black women can't keep track of which baby is theirs... They have too many.

;D

*Racist Post Reported*

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1867 on: December 07, 2011, 07:16:59 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: December 09, 2011, 10:57:47 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:38 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1870 on: December 09, 2011, 11:40:42 AM »
Walter F. Fitzpatrick III, Obama Birther, Arrested For Stealing Court Documents

Posted: 12/ 9/11 01:59 PM ET

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/09/walter-f-fitzpatrick-iii-birther_n_1139258.html?view=print&comm_ref=false

Walter F. Fitzpatrick, a retired Navy veteran and outspoken birther, was arrested in Tennessee this week for allegedly stealing confidential documents from a local courtroom.

The Monroe County Court in Tennessee conducted a review of candidates for the incoming grand jury class on Wednesday, asking applicants to fill out forms with their personal information. The papers were then collected by a courtroom clerk for processing, but before they could be filed, authorities allege that Fitzpatrick entered the courtroom and removed the documents.

"At the completion of the meeting the papers were in the courtroom," Monroe County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Jennifer Bledsoe wrote in a release, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel. "The clerk noticed the papers missing and the videotape of the area was reviewed. The video showed an individual positively identified as Fitzpatrick walk over to the desk where the items were and remove the documents."

Officers were then dispatched to apprehend Fitzpatrick, who proved uncooperative.

"Mr. Fitzpatrick refused to come to the door," Bledsoe said in the statement. "After announcements of purpose and intent, force was used to gain entry into the home and Mr. Fitzpatrick was taken into custody."

The forms allegedly stolen by Fitzpatrick, which Bledsoe said are not a matter of public record, were not recovered at the house.

As Talking Points Memo reports, this is not Fitzpatrick's first attempt to meddle with grand jury proceedings over his belief that the body is guilty of treason because of its refusal to pursue charges against President Obama for supposedly not being born in the United States.

In April 2010, Fitzpatrick attempted to conduct a citizen's arrest on Grand Jury Foreman Gary Pettway because Pettway would not agree to convene a grand jury to investigate the AGC's belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen. "I'm charging you with official misconduct," Fitzpatrick told him. "I'm placing you under arrest. You must now come with me." Fitzpatrick was then charged with inciting a riot, disrupting an official public meeting, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Another birther, Darren Wesley Huff, was convicted earlier this year for partaking in an anti-Obama plot to take over a Tennessee courthouse in an armed standoff. He claimed during his trial that he had been motivated by Fitzpatrick.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1871 on: December 09, 2011, 06:30:34 PM »
(article about the arrest of Fitzpatrick snipped)

You forgot to include your "blame Obama" missive in your post. Since you posted this, without comment, are we to assume that Obama and his éminence grise had the video staged to get Fitzpatrick arrested? Have you considered writing screenplays for Hollywood?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1872 on: December 12, 2011, 12:43:16 PM »
Presidential Candidate: Meeting with Sheriff Joe Arpaio Yielded “Devastating” Information
The Post and Email ^ | December 9, 2011 | Sharon Rondeau

On December 5, 2011, Presidential Candidate John Dummett of California recently traveled 789 miles to Maricopa County, AZ and back to meet with Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who has been conducting an investigation into questions surrounding the presidential eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama.

"Arpaio was intrigued by Van Irion’s and my approach of going after the DNC and not attacking Barack Obama or asking any court to decide Obama’s eligibility. He told us things that I still have to hold in confidentiality. I can say, because it has already been released to the press and I can verify it, that he will produce a report in February, and it will be devastating. I can’t say what it is, but I know what it is.”

When we asked Dummett if the “devastating” part of Arpaio’s future report was communicated in written or verbal form, he was not at liberty to answer.

"Instead of being there for only 20 minutes, we were there speaking with him for an hour and a half. I was then asked to be an expert witness on the birth certificate issue, and I agreed to do that.”

The Post & Email asked, “Is that because you have a background in document analysis or something similar?” and Mr. Dummett replied, “I’m a computer programmer staff analyst for the California Department of Fish & Game. I’m an expert at the staff level at building databases and dealing with computer-generated documents. I figured out that the birth certificate Obama presented was a phony right after I saw it, because I understand how Adobe works because I have to use that and the applications which I built for the state of California.

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostemail.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: December 17, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Obama's inclusion on Georgia ballot challenged
Atlanta Journal Constitution ^
Posted on December 16, 2011 8:31:52 PM EST by bushpilot1

Five Georgia men have challenged President Barack Obama’s inclusion on next year’s presidential ballot, with at least some citing an oft-discredited theory that Obama is not eligible for office because the Constitution says that a president must be a “natural born citizen.”

All the challenges have been made through the Georgia Office of the Secretary of State, which referred them to the state administrative hearings office. Hearings have not yet been set.

(Excerpt) Read more at ajc.com ...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1874 on: December 17, 2011, 03:09:23 PM »
All this crap yet you haven't changed one persons mind...Get a life