Author Topic: Sherief Benches Twice his Bodyweight, Owns Mossel  (Read 16436 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Sherief Benches Twice his Bodyweight, Owns Mossel
« on: March 10, 2010, 09:09:38 AM »
Mossell and some others doubted that Sherief could post a video benching 309 lbs.  Not only did he prove them wrong, but in a video where he only weighed one-half of that - 70 kg / 154 lbs.

Also SS was not training for strength or power at this time, on the contrary it was immediately after a bodybuilding show where he was depleted and weaker from months of dieting.  Incredible to be able to bench press two times your bodyweight immediately after competing in a bodybuilding show, and all natural!

Also, he is shown among the company of many Arabs with the Great Genetics :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Sherief Benches Twice his Bodyweight, Owns Mossel
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 09:14:59 AM »
many thx my great brother ;D

as i mentioned before in another thread in this same year (2000) before dieting i was about 75 kg and was bench pressing 150 kg with perfect form.. here on the bb contest day i was 70 kg and was very tired after 2 months of dieting and also the lot of stretching and posing and did on that day!!.. even at the same body weight i could do it with a much better form if it was a normal day with my full energy!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 09:24:17 AM »
by the way the guy who was behind me when i did it was natural too and was bench pressing 220 kg!!.. we had others who lifted more but were not natural..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:30:51 AM »
many thx my great brother ;D

as i mentioned before in another thread in this same year (2000) before dieting i was about 75 kg and was bench pressing 150 kg with perfect form.. here on the bb contest day i was 70 kg and was very tired after 2 months of dieting and also the lot of stretching and posing and did on that day!!.. even at the same body weight i could do it with a much better form if it was a normal day with my full energy!..

No reason for anyone not to believe you except for jealousy.  Not everyone videotapes their best lifts.  You've shown a video doing 309 so why would it surprise anyone that at a heavier bodyweight and when not immediately after a bb diet that you benched 331 for 2.  I am curious what Mossell will say to this.  Will be he a man and give credit where it's due or will he hate? :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 09:32:19 AM »
by the way the guy who was behind me when i did it was natural too and was bench pressing 220 kg!!.. we had others who lifted more but were not natural..

Its definitely the Beautiful Arab Genes  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 09:37:26 AM »
actually Very impressive.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
Sherif is a strong dude for sure...I never doubted his claim...i just told him to post the damn thing already  ;D

I think it's cool to see him when he was younger

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:11 AM »
Good lift, Sherief. How much were you squatting there?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »
Good lift, Sherief. How much were you squatting there?

thx kiwi, this was my first trial (160 kg) but i cant remember what i lifted in my 2nd and 3rd trials!.. but to be honest they were accepting any lift as long as you touch the small stool which of course was stupid because it was very unfair for taller guys!!.. in another year they approved a squats lift i did with 180 kg!!.. but of course if they were judging right i would never have done anything more than 140 kg because my legs are naturally not strong!..

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 11:23:52 AM »
I am going to have to try to find a video of my buddy that is 46years old weighs 135lbs. and benches 315lbs for sets of two. He by far was the most impressive natural bencher I have encountered.
Watching The Haters

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 11:26:10 AM »
Amazing - stunning, stunning strength. What a man, warrior and inspiration. Not only the pathetic fat worm "Mossel" owned but all the shadow men and fakes who chastise him when he destroys and owns their pathetic lifts and physiques.

My admiration for SS is now at its very apex.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 11:29:45 AM »
 :o :o :o

Sherief Shalaby = a man with intellect, strength and muscles  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 11:31:50 AM »

So true. Heart of a lion and the brain of something very, very brainy!!!!

I notice that the TEAM are all very intelligent. Maybe they are drawn to Nasser because they too boast his superior genetics when it come to IQ and muscle.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 11:34:46 AM »
Amazing - stunning, stunning strength. What a man, warrior and inspiration. Not only the pathetic fat worm "Mossel" owned but all the shadow men and fakes who chastise him when he destroys and owns their pathetic lifts and physiques.

My admiration for SS is now at its very apex.

many thx my great bro. it's just great to hear this from a smart and nice guy like you!.. as for mossel and the other losers i dont give a shit because i swear i didnt post this to prove anything, i just said i could post it in one of my posts so i did!..

half of mossel's posts are "any news about nasser's book?".. and the other half is stupid posts trying to make fun of nasser with some stupid pics no one even gives a shit to comment on!.. so mossel is not the guy to deal with in a serious way!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 11:37:13 AM »

why didnt you answer my PMs when you were away??? >:( >:(

many thx bro. and welcome back, tiny tits now will not be seen online for long times as before ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 11:44:26 AM »
Amazing Sherief! So many losers infest this board - you gave them quite the earful! I'm sure you can bench even more these days judging by your incredible physique!!

What a sight to behold - shall your future be full of amazing lifts, GetBig ownings and pumpking head slaying!

Takbar!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 11:46:28 AM »
why didnt you answer my PMs when you were away??? >:( >:(

many thx bro. and welcome back, tiny tits now will not be seen online for long times as before ;D

my great friend i recieved no pm's  ???

if i had you can be sure i would have replied immediately  8)

yes the tiny tits have disappeared overnight  :D

175lbs by 31st July

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 11:50:10 AM »
Nice lift dude.
Y

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 11:52:56 AM »
Amazing Sherief! So many losers infest this board - you gave them quite the earful! I'm sure you can bench even more these days judging by your incredible physique!!

What a sight to behold - shall your future be full of amazing lifts, GetBig ownings and pumpking head slaying!

Takbar!!!

thx talented bro. (i call you so because you are the official artist of team nasser) ;D

i still lift heavy now but i concentrate on shape more, for example i have reached the conclusion that fly exercises do a better effect on the shape of my chest than presses so i start a lot of my chest workouts with a fly exercise but in the past the first exercise was always a press one to just try to increase my weights!!..

here is me deadlifting 130 kg last year, i was 74 kg there!..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 11:55:28 AM »
So true. Heart of a lion and the brain of something very, very brainy!!!!

I notice that the TEAM are all very intelligent. Maybe they are drawn to Nasser because they too boast his superior genetics when it come to IQ and muscle.
Maybe all you brainy Team Nasser members could persuade Nasser to pick up a book, then.  ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 11:56:20 AM »
my great friend i recieved no pm's  ???

if i had you can be sure i would have replied immediately  8)

yes the tiny tits have disappeared overnight  :D

yes i am sure brother but i really sent to you when you were away just to be sure you were fine and it's really strange that 2 days ago i thought to send another pm to you then i found you coming again yesterday!.. :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 11:57:01 AM »
thx talented bro. (i call you so because you are the official artist of team nasser) ;D

i still lift heavy now but i concentrate on shape more, for example i have reached the conclusion that fly exercises do a better effect on the shape of my chest than presses so i start a lot of my chest workouts with a fly exercise but in the past the first exercise was always a press one to just try to increase my weights!!..

here is me deadlifting 130 kg last year, i was 74 kg there!..

my great friend you will have to stop posting these amazing videos - groink and mossel have crying hysterically since you posted them  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2010, 11:57:09 AM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2010, 11:58:03 AM »
pfft... the egyptian currency for weights obviously weighs less.
follow the arrows

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2010, 11:59:29 AM »
my great friend you will have to stop posting these amazing videos - groink and mossel have crying hysterically since you posted them  ;D

yes i can hear them from here ;D