Author Topic: Unbelievable White Man Genetics...  (Read 19137 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Unbelievable White Man Genetics...
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »
Yup its "bullshit" to say that Francois' 94 NOC victory was deserved and anyone who thinks otherwise is "full of excuses and denial" LOL:

way to shoot yourself in the foot AGAIN knobs........except for that side tricep (where francois is still in transition)  francois is beating nasser handedly in every single shot.  and on every level, conditioning and mass .  i will conced ethat nasser had better abdominals.  

for future reference, when you are trying to make a point using pictures....it helps if the pictures actually contribute to you making your point.

as one would expect, nasser is being particularly dominated in the back shots

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2010, 01:47:12 PM »
way to shoot yourself in the foot AGAIN knobs........except for that side tricep (where francois is still in transition)  francois is beating nasser handedly in every single shot.  and on every level, conditioning and mass .  i will conced ethat nasser had better abdominals.  

for future reference, when you are trying to make a point using pictures....it helps if the pictures actually contribute to you making your point.

i see nasser winning the last 2 shots as well.
Cool Beats

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2010, 01:47:18 PM »

The ONLY shots Francois is winning are the back ones, no way in hell is Francois winning the FDB, FLS, front relaxed, etc. - same woudl be the case for the ab-thigh shot I just dont have a comparison pic but can post singles but whats the point when guys like you show your blind opinions.

and lmao Francois is not "in transition" in any of those shots.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2010, 01:49:40 PM »
Obviously Wayne is not going to admit that his judging system has flaws lol - you make it sound like its blasphemy to question one man's claims about a judging system under him. 

And at times you seem intelligent then I wonder why its so hard for you to understand (and I have to keep repeating myself) - I never said all contests are "fixed" just that many judges have biases and the majority of people would agree with me on that.  Sure someone can claim that biases favoured Nasser if they like, I'd argue that the pictures show otherwise.

Flawed how? what a just posted proves it's highly improbable to fix a contest

okay we agree contests aren't fixed and Nasser wasn't good enough to win , gotcha

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »

Are you actually listening to yourself?  It's like saying why would IRS ever need to audit someone, if the taxpayer claims there is no tax evasion it "proves" it lol.  There's something called independence, and Wayne Demilia is not independent such that what he claims about his judging system acts as "proof" lol.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
Are you actually listening to yourself?  It's like saying why would IRS ever need to audit someone, if the taxpayer claims there is no tax evision it "proves" it lol.  There's something called independence, and Wayne Demilia is independent such that what he claims about his judging system acts as "proof" lol.

again elaborate on how it's flawed , it's next to impossible to fix a contest , explain how it's flawed. It's flawed because you see pictures 15 years after the fact? I mean serious elaborate on your position

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »
The ONLY shots Francois is winning are the back ones, no way in hell is Francois winning the FDB, FLS, front relaxed, etc. - same woudl be the case for the ab-thigh shot I just dont have a comparison pic but can post singles but whats the point when guys like you show your blind opinions.

and lmao Francois is not "in transition" in any of those shots.

he is absolutely in transition during the sife tri shot, nasser is hitting the pose, flexing the tri, and francois is not

this is a photo (all be it grainy) of francois hitting a side tri

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »
i dont think gear had a hand in the problem. mike was great but his abs sucked(genetically) and he was not as thick as Yates in the back. standing next to Yates he was no where near as big.

"i dont think gear had a hand in the problem....."

rofl.. ;D ::) :o

the naivety is strong in you young padawan.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2010, 02:09:06 PM »
he is absolutely in transition during the sife tri shot, nasser is hitting the pose, flexing the tri, and francois is not

this is a photo (all be it grainy) of francois hitting a side tri

How convenient he's not flexing inthe below pic lol - the below is a 1/4 turn pose, not a side tricep and he is clearly hitting the pose.  The pic you posted above is a solo shot, b&w and not even a great shot his triceps look small there

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2010, 02:10:08 PM »
"i dont think gear had a hand in the problem....."

rofl.. ;D ::) :o

the naivety is strong in you young padawan.

how would gear contribute to a colon problem?  im not being sarcastic.  maybe you know something i do not

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2010, 02:12:30 PM »
How convenient he's not flexing inthe below pic lol - the below is a 1/4 turn pose, not a side tricep and he is clearly hitting the pose.  The pic you posted above is a solo shot, b&w and not even a great shot his triceps look small there

nothing particularly convenient, im not looking to be in "teammike".....but you have to concede that the particular in question showed nasser fully flexed while francois was not

that is all i was saying

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
nothing particularly convenient, im not looking to be in "teammike".....but you have to concede that the particular in question showed nasser fully flexed while francois was not

that is all i was saying

He is fully flexed in the comparison 1/4 turn pose with Nasser. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »

You can't be sure you're speculating

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »
You can't be sure you're speculating

no speculation at all you can clearly see his arm is straightened out, elbow is not bent - when the arm is completely straight the tricep is flexed you should know this

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2010, 02:26:35 PM »

this such a stupid point to agrue, but he is not fully flexed in that photo

nasser is, and you can tell by the fact that he is turned towards the crowd, arm fully extended, shoulder down, pushing out with his hand (the way one does when they are typically flexing a tri)

while francois is not doing any of those things, he is still just standing at a quarter turn

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2010, 02:28:12 PM »
this such a stupid point to agrue, but he is not fully flexed in that photo

nasser is, and you can tell by the fact that he is turned towards the crowd, arm fully extended, shoulder down, pushing out with his hand (the way one does when they are typically flexing a tri)

while francois is not doing any of those things, he is still just standing at a quarter turn

That's the way he's hitting his 1/4 turn, not everybody turns to the crowd or lean forward in fact most people dont - but the fact that his arm is straightened shows its flexed.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2010, 02:29:48 PM »
Let me guess he isnt fully flexed here either?   ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
no speculation at all you can clearly see his arm is straightened out, elbow is not bent - when the arm is completely straight the tricep is flexed you should know this

I agree he's starting to tense up and stand upright however his arm doesn't look like it's fully flexed yet

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »
I agree he's starting to tense up and stand upright however his arm doesn't look like it's fully flexed yet

Try this yourself - extend your arm out completely such that your elbow is not bent - and voila your tricep is flexed its impossible to lock your elbow without flexing your tricep

Pretty sad that you guys are trying to dismiss this comparison by claiming he's in transition or tensed but not flexed especially when the difference between them is night and day

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

okay we agree contests aren't fixed and Nasser wasn't good enough to win , gotcha

To be fair even Flex Mag said the contest judging was a joke, Nasser won easily and they had Alq Gurley in 2nd and Francois in 3rd. From the pics that is pretty much true.

The problem is that BigBobs keeps saying Nasser should have won everything and was screwed over where there are times where he got gifts as well (99 Mr.O, 00 Mr.O, 99 Arnold) after he was going downhill so it's hard to take something like this seriously.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2010, 02:37:19 PM »
You're just being biased because he's not Nasser  ::) ::)
Bigbobs thinks that every contest Nasser loses or does not place well was judged unfairly. The one that he did win or place highly in, it was judged fairly...

When Mike won the 95 Arnold, Haney had said he thought Flex should have won, he said Mike was too blocky, and Flex shape was great. But Flex was out of condition, his barometer was the 93 Arnold/Mr. O, and he didn't meet that. I think it could have gone either way...

Now, that is a objective view, and I am a Flex fan, but I can concede that Mike was in better condition.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2010, 02:38:38 PM »
Try this yourself - extend your arm out completely such that your elbow is not bent - and voila your tricep is flexed its impossible to lock your elbow without flexing your tricep

Pretty sad that you guys are trying to dismiss this comparison by claiming he's in transition or tensed but not flexed especially when the difference between them is night and day

Again he could be in the last moments of flexing , he could be in the process of pressing his lats against the tricep it's NOT impossible to lock your tricep without flexing your tricep that's analogous to saying it's impossible to stand straight without flexing your quads

he lost get over it , wow I tend to say that to you a lot  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »
To be fair even Flex Mag said the contest judging was a joke, Nasser won easily and they had Alq Gurley in 2nd and Francois in 3rd. From the pics that is pretty much true.

The problem is that BigBobs keeps saying Nasser should have won everything and was screwed over where there are times where he got gifts as well (99 Mr.O, 00 Mr.O, 99 Arnold) after he was going downhill so it's hard to take something like this seriously.

Impossible, how can Flex mag say the contest was judged incorrectly according to ND all contest decisions are 100% accurate lol.  And funny how he uses Flex mag qoutes when convenient and here he'll dismiss what Flex says.  ::)

Jokes aside, its good to see someone here posting an honest opinion.

What I post about in other threads about other shows should have no bearing how people interpret pictures in this thread.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2010, 02:47:35 PM »
Again he could be in the last moments of flexing , he could be in the process of pressing his lats against the tricep it's NOT impossible to lock your tricep without flexing your tricep that's analogous to saying it's impossible to stand straight without flexing your quads

he lost get over it , wow I tend to say that to you a lot  ;D

Could, could, could, fact is he's getting owned in that shot.

And yes it is impossible to completely lock your elbow without having your tricep flexed its not the same as your knee joint lol.  When you hang your arm completely the arm is slightly bent at the elbow whereas the knee is not.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2010, 02:49:59 PM »
Could, could, could, fact is he's getting owned in that shot.

And yes it is impossible to completely lock your elbow without having your tricep flexed its not the same as your knee joint lol.  When you hang your arm completely the arm is slightly bent at the elbow whereas the knee is not.

you're grasping at straws and Nasser does in my opinion beat him in a few shots but as usual overall he loses