Author Topic: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive  (Read 77641 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Shipsekki, the sexiest man alive
« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2010, 07:05:25 PM »
Thank you guys but I'm far from a monster .

Che = aesthetic physique

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
Steroids?

I'm thinking about trying a cycle actually. If I go through with it i'm sure I could transform into a "monster" too. Our bodies can be easily changed.....

I hope you're being sarcastic about this.  If you really want to know about what steroids will and won't do, read my posts in LeafyBug's thread. 

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: April 19, 2010, 07:11:57 PM »
I hope you're being sarcastic about this.  If you really want to know about what steroids will and won't do, read my posts in LeafyBug's thread.  

I know what they do and don't do.

But I could surely gain 15 solid pounds from a cycle and transform myself. Steroids are very powerful. With enough steroids almost anybody can turn into a beast, that's just the truth. Even though some people try to downplay steroids role in it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #328 on: April 19, 2010, 07:13:54 PM »
Using steroids to go from 160 to 175 is a pretty terrible idea.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #329 on: April 19, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »
I'd bang Che's wife.
X

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #330 on: April 19, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

I know what they do and don't do.

But I could surely gain 15 solid pounds from a cycle and transform myself. Steroids are very powerful. With enough steroids almost anybody can turn into a beast, that's just the truth. Even though some people try to downplay steroids role in it.

This just isn't true.  I could take all the steroids in the world and I would still be a very average BBer.  If you gain 10 pounds of quality muscle and keep it, you'd be fortunate.  But like I said in the other thread, to say this 10 pounds of muscle was "from steroids" would be misstating things. 

It's your body though, do whatever you want to with it.  I feel as though you could gain alot of muscle naturally before considering gear though...  Just my 2 cents. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #331 on: April 19, 2010, 07:24:00 PM »
I'd bang Che's wife.

She would beat you up before you walked up to her.  :D
D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: April 19, 2010, 07:42:48 PM »
This just isn't true.  I could take all the steroids in the world and I would still be a very average BBer.  If you gain 10 pounds of quality muscle and keep it, you'd be fortunate.  But like I said in the other thread, to say this 10 pounds of muscle was "from steroids" would be misstating things.  

It's your body though, do whatever you want to with it.  I feel as though you could gain alot of muscle naturally before considering gear though...  Just my 2 cents.  

I wouldn't do gear for at least 6 more months. And I probably won't even do it at all.

But i've known lots of gear users. And I saw all of them make radical tranformations. At the very least they gained a solid 15 pounds and looked pretty lean. But a lot of guys made ridiculous gains, like 50 lbs in less than 2 years. I saw a lot of 140 pound guys blow up to about 200 within a year or maybe a bit more. I saw a lot of little guys turn into 220+ pound beasts over the span of maybe 2 years.

So what you say just doesn't really jive with what i've seen.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #333 on: April 19, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »
Where is HugeRipped when you need him?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 19, 2010, 08:17:40 PM »
Where is HugeRipped when you need him?

I don't think he is coming back unfortunately.  I have changed my allegiance to Team KH0f0.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #335 on: April 19, 2010, 08:19:22 PM »
I don't think he is coming back unfortunately.  I have changed my allegiance to Team KH0f0.

I'm starting Team Full Balls

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2010, 08:20:23 PM »
She would beat you up before you walked up to her.  :D

Based off of her pics, she probably would  :( :D
X

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: April 19, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »
I've gotta hand it to ya Ship.  You've turned a cheesy photo of your tricep into a 15 page thread....and counting.

Well done..well done indeed.

After all is said and done.  Bodybuilding is just a hobby for guys like you and me.  There is no sense in basing your self-worth on your physique as your body could change in an an instant for any number of reasons.  It's nice to look good and be strong.  But a lot of these jokers on here take themselves way too seriously and are trying to compensate with thier biceps for what they lack in other, more meaniningful, areas of their lives.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 19, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »
This is the best thread there has been for a while.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: April 19, 2010, 08:30:48 PM »
I've gotta hand it to ya Ship.  You've turned a cheesy photo of your tricep into a 15 page thread....and counting.

After all is said and done.  Bodybuilding is just a hobby for guys like you and me.  There is no sense in basing your self-worth on your physique as your body could change in an an instant for any number of reasons.  It's nice to look good and be strong.  But a lot of these jokers on here take themselves way too seriously and are trying to compensate with thier biceps for what they lack in other, more meaniningful, areas of their lives.

Why do people always assume that?  Maybe we just like to lift weights and be big......while still having a full and happy life otherwise.

There is no caveat necessary, it is what it is  :P

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #340 on: April 19, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »
Why do people always assume that?  Maybe we just like to lift weights and be big......while still having a full and happy life otherwise.

There is no caveat necessary, it is what it is  :P

I challenge the Groink to a posedown at a SoCal locale of his choosing.  The winner gets to bang his big titted g/f and take pics to post her on GB.* 

*the loser gets a blowjob 

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #341 on: April 19, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »

I agree. Lifting is a hobby and I like to be strong and lean, but a lot of these guys are taking it WAY too far. Obsessive compulsive and full of insecurites. Being led around by macho competetive instincts. It's better to just be laid back about things.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: April 19, 2010, 10:20:50 PM »
I'm starting Team Full Balls

TEAM butthole lickers would beat the shit out of team full balls!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Pic of me
« Reply #343 on: April 19, 2010, 10:57:05 PM »
Yes but not this one. You and JNN got me on abs. I can hold my on with Nasser on arms but Groink has my ass beat.

wow bro.!!.. sorry to say this but i really never expected you had a great body like this!!.. you have an amazing shape all over your body especially your biceps and good over all proportion and symmetry too!!..

i give you 2nd after me among all those who posted their pics in this thread ;D (kidding)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #344 on: April 19, 2010, 10:59:11 PM »
lol yeah I am skinny, but you already said you weigh like 1-3kgs more than me. So that makes us two skinny bitches.

the word "gay" fits you more :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 19, 2010, 11:10:09 PM »
I challenge the Groink to a posedown at a SoCal locale of his choosing.  The winner gets to bang his big titted g/f and take pics to post her on GB.* 

*the loser gets a blowjob 

LOLOLOLOLOL  ;D ;D ;D

Shereeeef.....you finish LAST....you are the smallest by far.

If we were all standing next to one another, you would look like a child flexing his pre-pubescent muscles as the adults pat him on the head and tell him how cute he is.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #346 on: April 19, 2010, 11:11:08 PM »
Where's your pic Che? Let's see it.

Groink and Mr. Nobody do have great physiques, but are they natural? Don't think so. Maybe I should do a juice cycle to compete with these guys.

My physique looks fine. Looks better than 95% of the people on the street. You all just like to act like bitches.

aside of all the shit here which is all for fun i am advising you seriously not to do any cycle!!.. stay natural, this alone will always make you feel good about yourself!!.. also dont contradict yourself, you said you liked the lean look and didnt want to be a guy with a 20' arm so why would you use drugs!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: April 19, 2010, 11:16:02 PM »
aside of all the shit here which is all for fun i am advising you seriously not to do any cycle!!.. stay natural, this alone will always make you feel about yourself!!.. also dont contradict yourself, you said you liked the lean look and didnt want to be a guy with a 20' arm so why would you use drugs!!..

I agree with Sherif Bungtingler here....stay natty, gains will come over time. and you never have to worry about going "off' and coming back down to earth.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #348 on: April 19, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »
sherief, i just dont know how you can honestly post comparisons of the front double bi with groink and not see the delusion...

your scaling your pic "up" to try to make it look like your arms are close in size, and even in the oversized pic, your arms are still smaller...

groink looks around 6' and your admittedly around 5'7, so your pic should be scaled "down" not "up"...

lets be fair and honest in these comparisons....you look okay, but groink is a lot bigger, and in person a pic beside eachother would show just that.

shawn ray was a better bb than markus and larada was always beating mike christian!!.. :-X ;D

Jizzacked

« Reply #349 on: April 19, 2010, 11:23:41 PM »
this thread blew the fuck up, 15 pages in a matter of hours... I can't justify reading the whole thing... someone care to give a synopsis for those that missed out here?