Author Topic: goat ribs...  (Read 6516 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: goat ribs...
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2010, 05:46:09 PM »
The coast is clear. Serious bench are most of your problems from cross border?
no...i don't deal with narcotics anymore...i just over see all investigations that are non-narcotic related..so i get all the burglaries, rapes, murders...shit like that...

but even our drug problem here isn't Mexican...its all the black/white operated meth labs...

bench

newmom

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »
You wont eat a whattaburger but if you want to ride on the bike and pay for gas I'll be there.

why wont I eat whattaburger...but Ill pay for the gas, if you riding that is a deal

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
no...i don't deal with narcotics anymore...i just over see all investigations that are non-narcotic related..so i get all the burglaries, rapes, murders...shit like that...

but even our drug problem here isn't Mexican...its all the black/white operated meth labs...

bench
Good info I would have thought the opposite.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2010, 05:53:36 PM »
Good info I would have thought the opposite.
the cartel stuff is bad....but it is very localized at the border...and not nearly as bad as the media would have you think...

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »
the cartel stuff is bad....but it is very localized at the border...and not nearly as bad as the media would have you think...

bench
I used to go to Mexico alot I wouldnt touch the place now.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »
I used to go to Mexico alot I wouldnt touch the place now.
i still go a few times a year....nothing has really changed..the night life sucks now though...so there is no real reson to go anymore..

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2010, 06:34:37 PM »
i still go a few times a year....nothing has really changed..the night life sucks now though...so there is no real reson to go anymore..

bench
you ever get to chunk a midget for 5 bucks?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2010, 06:40:51 PM »
you ever get to chunk a midget for 5 bucks?
yes, and i am not just talking about my fiance ;D

there is also a bar at crystal beach that has midget tossing, and midget wrestling....they alway have adds for it in the newspaper, but i have never been...

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2010, 06:45:10 PM »
yes, and i am not just talking about my fiance ;D

there is also a bar at crystal beach that has midget tossing, and midget wrestling....they alway have adds for it in the newspaper, but i have never been...

bench
lol thats the only reason ive wanted to go back to mexico...I think i could toss a midget a good distance...if i were drunk i think id come home broke  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2010, 06:46:01 PM »
lol thats the only reason ive wanted to go back to mexico...I think i could toss a midget a good distance...if i were drunk i think id come home broke  ;D
:D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2010, 06:47:50 PM »
next time i see the add in the paper for the place in crystal beach i'll post it up 8)

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2010, 06:49:50 PM »
next time i see the add in the paper for the place in crystal beach i'll post it up 8)

bench
lol do that, I might just have to make a weekend run

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »
lol do that, I might just have to make a weekend run
i have been wanting to go...but i think that could be a career ender for me ;D

i can see the headlines..."lt. investigator involved in throwing midgets for sport, at a local bar"....not good  ;D

bench

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
i have been wanting to go...but i think that could be a career ender for me ;D

i can see the headlines..."lt. investigator involved in throwing midgets for sport, at a local bar"....not good  ;D

bench
LOL im gonna take a couple buddies and were going to make a drinking game out of it

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2010, 07:13:14 PM »
glad you've seen the light

i'm not a vegetarian anymore mate!
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2010, 09:06:20 PM »
i'm not a vegetarian anymore mate!

exactly why i said that I'm glad you saw the light and left the vegetables for those peta advocating, birkenstock wearing, sickly looking untrustworthy bastards.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2010, 01:39:17 AM »
exactly why i said that I'm glad you saw the light and left the vegetables for those peta advocating, birkenstock wearing, sickly looking untrustworthy bastards.

true...totally true...but sometimes i do have a problem with people that brag that they eat their steak rare...

i'm thinking "you've obviously never killed an animal and think meat comes prepackaged as it does and is picked from trees"  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2010, 01:44:26 AM »
true...totally true...but sometimes i do have a problem with people that brag that they eat their steak rare...

i'm thinking "you've obviously never killed an animal and think meat comes prepackaged as it does and is picked from trees"  :-\
Off Topic = How is the network running now man? did you get that router fixed?

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »

i eat it medium rare for the most part.  I have seen animals slaughtered in person.  guess I'm just heartless.  I believe that if it has a face and four legs, it's meant to be petted, put to work or eaten.  All birds should be cooked, birds are stupid pets, fish should be eaten too, except for dolphins, sharks, whales, and uber cool predator fish.  Just cuz i like em.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
Off Topic = How is the network running now man? did you get that router fixed?

i've pretty much wasted a week...i had equipment problems and i had to take the wires off some of the stuff(well 6 routers) and re wiring is gonna be a pain....cause i cant dismantle everything...sooo i kinda have to look at my logical topology and work backwards at wiring it all up again...today i'm at my girls (she's kinda sick) ...soo tomorrow i've promised myself....i need to get on it cause my work called and they really need me to teach a CCNP class or 2....which is gonna take up another 10 days...they dont have another instructor qualified to teach that..other than the owner...and he works for NASA so is buzy...

soo tomorrow...i'll get back into it...a week off from this stuff is enough
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2010, 11:37:50 AM »
i eat it medium rare for the most part.  I have seen animals slaughtered in person.  

its not cause you r heartless...you prolly have a better stomach for these things...besides...when ya make friends with your food...in the days preceding the slaughtering of the goats...it kinda gets ya
carpe` vaginum!