Author Topic: Noahs Ark Found  (Read 63824 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Noahs Ark Found
« Reply #525 on: May 08, 2010, 08:17:21 AM »
Oldschool, where do you believe life came from originally?
A combination of chemical reactions in the right setting. All life on the planet now is just how chemicals react with each other.

What religion did you grow up w/?  Sorry if you already told me, I don't remember.
catholic

Oldschool, do you also believe that all the bad things that happen in your life are because of you (or some other person)?
Perception of bad and good is subjective. For instance if I was in love with a person that was immoral, mean and selfish (happens in relationships all the time) and that relationship didn't work out, I might think that that was a bad thing, however others around me would think it was good since the other person was a loser.
If anything I perceive as bad happened, I accept that it's just part of life and circumstance. I can control certain aspects. I would be robbed, if I went to an area where robbery is rampant. If I choose not to go there, then chances are slim.
People are good and bad, and IMO, it's their personality and upbringing that will dictate how they live their life.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: May 08, 2010, 08:26:13 AM »
Interesting ... did you read this part?

Still, not all scientists are convinced: "The one difficulty in arguing that CO2 is the cause is that in cardiac arrests, everybody has high CO2 but only 10 percent have NDEs," said neuropsychiatrist Peter Fenwick of the Institute of Psychiatry at Kings College London.

What's more, in heart attack patients, Fenwick said, "there is no coherent cerebral activity which could support consciousness, let alone an experience with the clarity of an NDE."

People see and experience things when chemicals are introduced to the brain and upset natural brain neuron function. Alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, etc. have all been shown to do this. We dream and it seems so real, yet we are unconscious. There is still much of the brain we have to study and learn about to truly understand what goes on in it, but chemical reactions in the brain obviously can change people's perceptions, emotions and personality. People on anti depressants are less depressed. People who have had brain surgeries end up not having the same personality. My point is that it's not god that is in our heads guiding us. It's a combination of how we were raised and the environment we live in that helps to dictate that.

Norbert

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #527 on: May 08, 2010, 08:33:58 AM »
bush was at that grove place worshipping a big wooden owl and participating in mock sacrifices !

is that better?

the world needs another Buddha, Mohammad, Jesus, Caesar or Alexander to show it the light !

To be fair to the obese one, he has a point.

The power elite, front religious organisations such as the "Big three" yet many themselves practices some sort of lucefrian sacrifices. Check out Bohemian grove.

Fact of the matter, things are not what they appear, we are just presented with what is supposed to be fact and told to accept, for example - the climate change scam that the internationalists are forever propagating.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #528 on: May 08, 2010, 08:53:17 AM »
Interesting ... did you read this part?

Still, not all scientists are convinced: "The one difficulty in arguing that CO2 is the cause is that in cardiac arrests, everybody has high CO2 but only 10 percent have NDEs," said neuropsychiatrist Peter Fenwick of the Institute of Psychiatry at Kings College London.

What's more, in heart attack patients, Fenwick said, "there is no coherent cerebral activity which could support consciousness, let alone an experience with the clarity of an NDE."

Yes, that was just one person's opinion though, there are a ton of other doctors that agree with this study and have adopted it as fact. Do a google search there's a ton of stories about this.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #529 on: May 08, 2010, 11:49:59 AM »
I can't speak in depth about science or religion, but I can relay personal experiences.  I know for most this won't mean a thing, but for others it might so I'll share.  As a christian, I've been attacked in the spirit many times.  For example, I have awaken in the middle of the night from a state of lucid dreaming and realize that demonic forces are present there with me in my bedroom and I'm literally paralyzed with fear and have a hard time breathing.  My wife is sound asleep next to me unaware of what's happening to me, but I can't move and often times it feels as though an evil shroud is somehow blanketing me...it's terrifying.   In the darkness I see nothing and I hear nothing, but in the spirit I know with complete certainty that I'm being attacked....evil is around me and it hates me and what I believe.  When it first happened to me years ago I didn't know what to do or what to make of it, but I learned how to combat it.  Now, I use "combat it" rather loosely as me personally....well....I'm powerless to do anything.  In the occassions this happens to me I call out the name of Jesus very softly and the holy spirit washes over me like a flood from head to toe and every sense of evil vanishes in that instant.  I pray for God's angels to surround me and my family and protect us and again the holy spirit washes over me and my entire body literally tingles from head to toe in a second.  This isn't a psychotic episode.  This isn't a state of delusion.  This isn't a narcotic induced scenario.  These are the demonic forces of evil that attack Christians especially those both newly saved and those with renewed convictions.  Satan and his minions will do all they can to place us in a state of complete unrest, anxiety, doubt and fear.  Fortunately, all that is needed is the name of Jesus spoken aloud or in silent prayer and in that instant the evil vanishes in fear.  See, Jesus has already won the battle..the outcome has been determined and the enemy knows this and are trying to take as many victims down with them as they can before they are beaten forever; still, tormenting believers in the interim seems to be something they enjoy.  Regardless, that's the power the name of our Lord commands and it's the best example of something physical or tangible I can illustrate. As has been said on many occassions, Satan's greatest victory is convincing man that God (and Satan) do not exist.  Yes, they're very real, they're very powerful, but the world dismisses both because they are blinded to the reality of their existence....this thread is absolute proof of that.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #530 on: May 08, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »
I can't speak in depth about science or religion, but I can relay personal experiences.  I know for most this won't mean a thing, but for others it might so I'll share.  As a christian, I've been attacked in the spirit many times.  For example, I have awaken in the middle of the night from a state of lucid dreaming and realize that demonic forces are present there with me in my bedroom and I'm literally paralyzed with fear and have a hard time breathing.  My wife is sound asleep next to me unaware of what's happening to me, but I can't move and often times it feels as though an evil shroud is somehow blanketing me...it's terrifying.   In the darkness I see nothing and I hear nothing, but in the spirit I know with complete certainty that I'm being attacked....evil is around me and it hates me and what I believe.  When it first happened to me years ago I didn't know what to do or what to make of it, but I learned how to combat it.  Now, I use "combat it" rather loosely as me personally....well....I'm powerless to do anything.  In the occassions this happens to me I call out the name of Jesus very softly and the holy spirit washes over me like a flood from head to toe and every sense of evil vanishes in that instant.  I pray for God's angels to surround me and my family and protect us and again the holy spirit washes over me and my entire body literally tingles from head to toe in a second.  This isn't a psychotic episode.  This isn't a state of delusion.  This isn't a narcotic induced scenario.  These are the demonic forces of evil that attack Christians especially those both newly saved and those with renewed convictions.  Satan and his minions will do all they can to place us in a state of complete unrest, anxiety, doubt and fear.  Fortunately, all that is needed is the name of Jesus spoken aloud or in silent prayer and in that instant the evil vanishes in fear.  See, Jesus has already won the battle..the outcome has been determined and the enemy knows this and are trying to take as many victims down with them as they can before they are beaten forever; still, tormenting believers in the interim seems to be something they enjoy.  Regardless, that's the power the name of our Lord commands and it's the best example of something physical or tangible I can illustrate. As has been said on many occassions, Satan's greatest victory is convincing man that God (and Satan) do not exist.  Yes, they're very real, they're very powerful, but the world dismisses both because they are blinded to the reality of their existence....this thread is absolute proof of that.

I feel sorry for you. Imagine a life where none of this is a concern, where you never have to worry about angels, demons, Jesus and Satan because they simply don't exist. Wouldn't that be better?
from incomplete data

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #531 on: May 08, 2010, 11:56:24 AM »
Man of Steel, you sure that is not Night Time Paralysis? I used to get it, and I was terrified of it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: May 08, 2010, 12:02:07 PM »
lovemonkey, a world without God is not a world I want to live in....a Christian walk isn't an easy one.  Our time here on earth is so short in comparison to eternity that a human lifetime of of these concerns is hardly a problem in the grand scheme.

parker, in the most sincere way I can express this, no it is not any kind of night time paralysis, night terrors or those type of things people experience. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #533 on: May 08, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »

Wow, I never realized how lucky I am.
I've never had to deal with any of that, Luckily. 
I don't have any demons to fight against in order to not be evil.  I can give to charity, love my family, do the "right thing," and be a good person without any major internal struggle with evil spirits.  I never felt so blessed.
Y

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #534 on: May 08, 2010, 09:16:11 PM »
I must be really lucky then. Don't believe in either, don't have paralyzing nightmares, I help others who are less fortunate, don't have stress and fear of being struck down by god or satan. All in all I lead a very happy fulfilling life without religion. The christians of the world live in fear of both god and satan. satan because of evil and god because of consequences if they do evil. It's such a great way to control people and make money off of it which is why organized religion is very profitable even though it claim non profitability. It's really too bad the technology of today couldn't be applied to testing of DNA back then. I would bet dollars to donuts that jesus was joseph's son, and that would put an end to all of the savior story.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #535 on: May 10, 2010, 06:23:46 AM »
Well this thread didn't turn out great for a couple of posters.

LOL!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #536 on: May 10, 2010, 07:20:10 AM »

::)  ::)  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: May 10, 2010, 07:21:20 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: May 10, 2010, 12:08:43 PM »
Oldschoolflip, salvation through Christ pertains to his sacrifice in death and his resurrection....fyi.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #539 on: May 10, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »
Oldschoolflip, salvation through Christ pertains to his sacrifice in death and his resurrection....fyi.
I want the old MOS back.  :'(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #540 on: May 10, 2010, 05:09:06 PM »
This thread could go on 40 days and 40 nights with no resolution, just animals in starvation.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #541 on: May 10, 2010, 06:47:55 PM »

Right!, lol. 

Look at that dribble he posted above.  That type of post shows the type of mental stability a person has.

No different then parents telling their kids the BOOGYMAN will get them if they dont eat their veggies.  The damn kids cant prove their parents wrong so it must be true.
Wait for it....

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #542 on: May 10, 2010, 07:04:18 PM »

If you had grown up in another culture and environment, you would of arrived at different conclusions as to explain these medical conditions.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: May 10, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »
According to the bible. What happened to all the people who died before christ? No salvation for them? And if christ died for our sins, and you accept him as your savior, then you should be able to sin all you want since your sins are taken care of by his death and ressurection, right?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #544 on: May 10, 2010, 07:19:56 PM »
According to the bible. What happened to all the people who died before christ? No salvation for them? And if christ died for our sins, and you accept him as your savior, then you should be able to sin all you want since your sins are taken care of by his death and ressurection, right?

sorry buddy, you dont know what your talking about. The bible addresses both of those directly. So would common sense.  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #545 on: May 10, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »
sorry buddy, you dont know what your talking about. The bible addresses both of those directly. So would common sense.  ;)
Hey, bro. Don't be shy. Lay that shit out as explicitly as can be. Don't be shy.   :)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #546 on: May 10, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
sorry buddy, you dont know what your talking about. The bible addresses both of those directly. So would common sense.  ;)
Common sense tells me that the 10 commandments were obviously a parallel view of any king, emperor, or ruler at the time. Make up stories of any "savior" regardless of faith, are so similar to the events that made them epic. Notice there is no "thou shalt not rape", "thou shalt not cast stones" etc. Stuff that was accepted back then, that are considered horrible acts now, weren't included in the commandments.
Common sense taught me that if I prayed to god, or even the flying spaghetti monster, I would always get the same answers from both. Yes, no, or wait and see. Common sense tells me that if I followed unseen, unheard and unproven entities, I would be crazy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #547 on: May 10, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »
As long as you talk to God and not the other way around, you're fine.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: May 10, 2010, 09:13:12 PM »
As long as you talk to God and not the other way around, you're fine.

Funny how that goes. Also "god told me to save those orphans" probably won't get you into the insane asylum, but "god wanted me to kill those people" might.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2010, 07:00:53 AM »
Someone invite the wingnuts back in to amuse us some more.