Author Topic: Noahs Ark Found  (Read 64125 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Noahs Ark Found
« Reply #675 on: May 13, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »
It's ok Oldschoolflip, regardless of how my words or another believer's words are interpreted/justified through a nonbeliever's perspective all I hope is that you come to find your own relationship with Christ.
Everyone goes through hardship at one time or another in their life. Many need comfort and "guidance" and believe that it's god that does it for them, however I happen to believe that each person finds their own way to deal with it. Hey as long as it makes someone happy, I'm cool with it. My whole family is catholic and pretty devout and know that I gave up on religion a long time ago. But what I've noticed is that with my siblings and cousins, all of them are struggling right now, whereas I get to stay at home and take care of my daughter and home with no struggle. Doesn't seem fair to them and many say I'm lucky, but to be honest, I create my own luck.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #676 on: May 13, 2010, 06:44:42 PM »
Everyone goes through hardship at one time or another in their life. Many need comfort and "guidance" and believe that it's god that does it for them, however I happen to believe that each person finds their own way to deal with it. Hey as long as it makes someone happy, I'm cool with it. My whole family is catholic and pretty devout and know that I gave up on religion a long time ago. But what I've noticed is that with my siblings and cousins, all of them are struggling right now, whereas I get to stay at home and take care of my daughter and home with no struggle. Doesn't seem fair to them and many say I'm lucky, but to be honest, I create my own luck.

all you Allah deniers will end up a dead corpse, by the sword.  You are scum, idiotic, and not worthy of what Allah has prepared for his people.  Your demise will come soon, convert or die.

jt
TEAM Nasser

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #677 on: May 13, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »
all you Allah deniers will end up a dead corpse, by the sword.  You are scum, idiotic, and not worthy of what Allah has prepared for his people.  Your demise will come soon, convert or die.

jt

Serious question:

Doesn't Islam say that being gay is a one way ticket to hell.

And aren't you openly gay?

Simple logic, doesn't this mean you are going to hell?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #678 on: May 13, 2010, 07:06:11 PM »

jt
Dude, if you're with allah, then I'm more than happy to deny him and what he has in store for his people.  :-*

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #679 on: May 13, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »
Serious question:

Doesn't Islam say that being gay is a one way ticket to hell.

And aren't you openly gay?

Simple logic, doesn't this mean you are going to hell?
Dude's a gimmick. Just trying to get a rise out of people.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #680 on: May 14, 2010, 06:27:52 AM »
christian thinking

"Christian thinking" is an oxymoron.

Bible thumpers reach their current views simply because they are incapable of thinking.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #681 on: May 14, 2010, 07:10:29 AM »
Once again... more bullshit.

I clearly stated that my question was NOT in reference to a flood.  Something you apparently can't grasp, even when it is spelled out for you.

Nor was it about Moses or his little ark that you bleated on and on about when asked yet AGAIN in prior pages.

What was my question about?  Want to try it again?  Here is goes..... 

WHERE IS PROOF THAT THE FLOOD WAS CAUSED BY GOD?

Once again, your pentulence for buffoonery is on prime display. You claim your question isn't in reference to a flood. Yet your question is, "Where is proof that the FLOOD was caused by God?"

That, Einstein, is a reference to a flood, THE Flood, as a matter of fact.

Simple question.  Yet one you have floundered and dance around with non-answers.

Wrong again!! The answers are there, along with the links and references to back it. When you're done with the "Hooked on Phonics" session, take a test run.

Which brings us to another question that the answer might explain why.   Does this stupidity come from God's gift to you or from your parents bad habits that you 'acquired' while in the womb?

This coming from someone who claims a question about the Flood isn't a reference to the Flood? Too funny!! BTW, genius, Moses didn't build the Ark. It's Noah!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #682 on: May 14, 2010, 07:19:32 AM »
I think you're missing the point McWay. Apparently christian thinking is that god is responsible for the "miracle" of life. If this is the case, which I'm sure you won't deny since god is whom you worship, then god has the responsibility to give each child a fair starting point in their life. It's not the child's fault that the parents who lived "sinfully", should have to suffer when they had no hand in their decision making. What kind of god is that cruel to those he expects to worship him? Your god, being omnipotent and all, HAS the power to not let this happen, but does because of what.........the parents being bums? Is he trying to punish the parents? If so why use the child as a pawn and the child having NO CHOICE in the matter? At that point, FREE WILL is taken away from this child because the decision will have already been imposed.

No, it's not the child's fault. And, therein lies the WORST part about sinful behavior: The trangressor, more often than not, is NOT the only one who pays the price for his misgivings. The more authority you have, the more your good decisions positively affects others and your negative decisions adversly affect others.

If you're a father and you commit certain sins, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY will pay the price, not just you. If you're a boss and do some dirt, your employees will suffer too.

Or, if you do well and live righteously, your family will be blessed by it. If you make a fortune through your hard work and integrity, your kids will be blessed financially, because of it. Should the Lord take them out of your house and let them live in poverty, just because they didn't earn the money? I don't think you'd agree with that.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #683 on: May 14, 2010, 07:22:27 AM »

jt

let me reiterate this , so is is not lost on anyone

here is JTCUMONME.........an open homosexual......a sodomite.....a dung-eater......a confused amalgam of male and female hormones who takes other mens cocks in his mouth and asshole.

and he is ADVOCATING militant Islam.....the MOST intolerant religion in the entire world.

there are places in the middle east where he would be summarily executed for being homosexual, most other places he would go to jail.

is just shows what a sick, twisted little C0CKSUCKER JT is.......advocating the denomination least accepting of his way of life

its literally like a jew practicing nazism...

lets throw in some pictures of this sick twisted fuck in for good measure...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #684 on: May 14, 2010, 07:29:40 AM »
what is religion to you?

Ignorance.

Religion offers an excuse to stop thinking.

15 sets of squats  8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: May 14, 2010, 07:30:09 AM »
Once again, your pentulence for buffoonery is on prime display. You claim your question isn't in reference to a flood. Yet your question is, "Where is proof that the FLOOD was caused by God?"

No, my question is in regards to the PROOF.  Hell, I clear as day highlighted the word PROOF in there.  Not flood.  Unlike you did with your pathetic little deflection attempt.  Which failed.  Just like your attempt to dig up some PROOF that God caused the flood.  

Instead of answering the question, you flail around flapping your gums with non-answers.  

That, Einstein, is a reference to a flood, THE Flood, as a matter of fact.

No it wasn't.  If it were, then I would have bolded the word flood.  But it isn't.  What word is bolded?  PROOF.  You are either very very stupid or very very persistent at trying to appear stupid.  I can't tell which it is.

Wrong again!! The answers are there, along with the links and references to back it. When you're done with the "Hooked on Phonics" session, take a test run.

No they are not.  Maybe in your mind they are, but then again as we all see, your mind is simply unattached from reality and clear thinking.  Please post a link where this PROOF that God created this flood can be found.

This coming from someone who claims a question about the Flood isn't a reference to the Flood? Too funny!! BTW, genius, Moses didn't build the Ark. It's Noah!!!

No, this is coming from someone who asked a question about PROOF God created the flood.  Sorry the question isn't the question you want it to be or want to answer, but lack of answer is actually an answer in itself.  Really, simple questions are beyond your scope.  Does becoming a religious nut make you stupid or do you already have to be stupid to become a religious nut in the first place?  What was your experience?  Because, obviously you are quite stupid.

And whether Moses, Noah, Johnny Appleseed or whatever, when dealing with a bullshit story like the Bible, it doesn't really matter what their names are.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #686 on: May 14, 2010, 07:38:31 AM »
28 pages!? You gotta stop feeding this religious troll, guys. Oh brother.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #687 on: May 14, 2010, 07:41:52 AM »
No, it's not the child's fault. And, therein lies the WORST part about sinful behavior: The trangressor, more often than not, is NOT the only one who pays the price for his misgivings. The more authority you have, the more your good decisions positively affects others and your negative decisions adversly affect others.

If you're a father and you commit certain sins, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY will pay the price, not just you. If you're a boss and do some dirt, your employees will suffer too.

Or, if you do well and live righteously, your family will be blessed by it. If you make a fortune through your hard work and integrity, your kids will be blessed financially, because of it. Should the Lord take them out of your house and let them live in poverty, just because they didn't earn the money? I don't think you'd agree with that.
So what you're saying is that a child's birth outcome is more directly affected by his parents and not god's power?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: May 14, 2010, 07:51:30 AM »
So what you're saying is that a child's birth outcome is more directly affected by his parents and not god's power?

LOL!!!  Now watch how she runs in a circle to avoid stepping in that contradiction she laid out earlier.

Didn't you know?  If it is a "blessing" it is God's credit.
If it's not, then it's the parent's fault.

Religious tards choke themselves by creating their own Catch 22 situation.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #689 on: May 14, 2010, 11:41:41 AM »

Nope!!! What I'm saying is that parents' behavior, one way or the other, can affect the lives of their children (for better or worse).

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #690 on: May 14, 2010, 11:46:26 AM »
This thread has been going on for weeks and guess what... They are still not releasing the location.

Bunch of phonies is all they are.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #691 on: May 14, 2010, 11:50:38 AM »
No, my question is in regards to the PROOF.  Hell, I clear as day highlighted the word PROOF in there.  Not flood.  Unlike you did with your pathetic little deflection attempt.  Which failed.  Just like your attempt to dig up some PROOF that God caused the flood.  

Instead of answering the question, you flail around flapping your gums with non-answers.  

And, the answers given was part of that PROOF. Therefore, the only flailing being done is by the president and CEO of Goofball, Inc. (aka LurkerNoMore, who's also a client).

No it wasn't.  If it were, then I would have bolded the word flood.  But it isn't.  What word is bolded?  PROOF.  You are either very very stupid or very very persistent at trying to appear stupid.  I can't tell which it is.

And, that proof, for the nth time was shown, with references and links for further inspection and reading. But, rather than actually doing such, you chose to cry and blubber, like a kindegarten kid who's been denied his daily ration of graham crackers.

No they are not.  Maybe in your mind they are, but then again as we all see, your mind is simply unattached from reality and clear thinking.  Please post a link where this PROOF that God created this flood can be found.

Already did, multiple times. Again, when you're finished with your "Hooked on Phonics" session, put your acquired skills to use.

No, this is coming from someone who asked a question about PROOF God created the flood.  Sorry the question isn't the question you want it to be or want to answer, but lack of answer is actually an answer in itself.  Really, simple questions are beyond your scope.  Does becoming a religious nut make you stupid or do you already have to be stupid to become a religious nut in the first place?  What was your experience?  Because, obviously you are quite stupid.

Since I'm hardly a religious nut and your repeatedly-whined question has been repeatedly answered, spare me your infantile whining.

There's no lack of an answer, just a lack of nutrients to your head and a chronic inability to read and process simple words. But, that is your cross to bear, not mine.

And whether Moses, Noah, Johnny Appleseed or whatever, when dealing with a bullshit story like the Bible, it doesn't really matter what their names are.

Yet, more shining example of your supreme bufoonery!! Come back, when you have a clue.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #692 on: May 14, 2010, 11:56:52 AM »
28 pages!? You gotta stop feeding this religious troll, guys. Oh brother.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #693 on: May 14, 2010, 12:32:57 PM »
Ignorance.

Religion offers an excuse to stop thinking.

15 sets of squats  8)

its clear you just have no idea what true religion is.. 

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #694 on: May 14, 2010, 12:54:27 PM »
I've seen God after a hard set of squats

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #695 on: May 14, 2010, 01:40:34 PM »
Nope!!! What I'm saying is that parents' behavior, one way or the other, can affect the lives of their children (for better or worse).
That's a given. I was referring to you stating that a child being born from parents who lived "sinfully" DIRECTLY impacts why at birth they have debilitations. If the parents are the cause, then it contradicts if a child is born with cancer, but both parents are christians who follow the commandments, rest on sabbath, follow works of christ, etc.

It can't work both ways.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #696 on: May 15, 2010, 06:38:32 AM »
its clear you just have no idea what true religion is..  

Once one assumes to know or have absolute knowledge of, critical thinking falls to the wayside, hindering the attaining of knowledge, as has been well demonstrated by many of the pro-theistic posts in this thread.

Religion offers absolutes in place of skepticism or critical thinking.

Religion attempts to escape criticism by reverting to the idea of god being unknowable and the fallibility and supposed arrogance of human knowledge. It's well known that throughout recent history, say the last 2000 years or so,  religion has sought to retard the development of the humanities by inserting their own religious ideologies and certainties in their place.

Perhaps you're referring to personal belief as opposed to religion? Or perhpas you're referring to this ---> http://www.gotquestions.org/true-religion.html

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #697 on: May 15, 2010, 04:49:01 PM »
Once one assumes to know or have absolute knowledge of, critical thinking falls to the wayside, hindering the attaining of knowledge, as has been well demonstrated by many of the pro-theistic posts in this thread.

Religion offers absolutes in place of skepticism or critical thinking.

Religion attempts to escape criticism by reverting to the idea of god being unknowable and the fallibility and supposed arrogance of human knowledge. It's well known that throughout recent history, say the last 2000 years or so,  religion has sought to retard the development of the humanities by inserting their own religious ideologies and certainties in their place.

Perhaps you're referring to personal belief as opposed to religion? Or perhpas you're referring to this ---> http://www.gotquestions.org/true-religion.html

a wise man knows he is a fool, a fool thinks he is a wise man..

atheists think they know. they think they know physics, the big bang, evolution, and magic doesnt exist. they know these things, and they assume they know metaphysics as well. they assume they know that metaphysics are just curently unkown but explainable regular physics, with no divine or transcendental force involved besides some kind of eternal energy..

they assume this, they think they know.

their assumptions fail to provide a definite answer, fail to provide any plausible explanations for existence... yet they insist on forcing them into peoples heads.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: May 15, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
a wise man knows he is a fool, a fool thinks he is a wise man..

atheists think they know. they think they know physics, the big bang, evolution, and magic doesnt exist. they know these things, and they assume they know metaphysics as well. they assume they know that metaphysics are just curently unkown but explainable regular physics, with no divine or transcendental force involved besides some kind of eternal energy..

they assume this, they think they know.

their assumptions fail to provide a definite answer, fail to provide any plausible explanations for existence... yet they insist on forcing them into peoples heads.

YOU have lost touch with reality, none of what you said has to do with atheism. You guys are the ones making the positive assertion, not us. You are making an assumption that is unfounded when you demand an explanation for existence, perhaps there is none, one we can't answer, it's ok to say you dont know.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #699 on: May 15, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »
YOU have lost touch with reality, none of what you said has to do with atheism. You guys are the ones making the positive assertion, not us. You are making an assumption that is unfounded when you demand an explanation for existence, perhaps there is none, one we can't answer, it's ok to say you dont know.

Yep.

Man has always required an explanation for all of those things in the world he did not understand. If an explanation was not available, he created one. – Jim Crawford