Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 371628 times)

Darius1502

Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2004, 04:16:02 PM »
Kevin,

I am a big fan of yours.  I was wondering what you though was your best competitive shape?

Was it at the 1992 Mr. O?

Or later in 1997 and 1998 when you had a shaved head and were your largest size?

Whats the heaviest you ever were in the offseason?

Thanks and best of luck with the new career.  I know you can do anything man...you have already done so much!!

Darius

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2004, 06:02:52 PM »
Hey 21g's, I've seen you post about this issue a fair bit over the time and I can understand why you are frustrated by you're never going to get anything constructive achieved by dragging this out here now.

Holly Wood

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2004, 01:09:05 AM »
Darius, 2000 MR.O one of my best shows. as for posing, Shawn & Flex. :o

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2004, 02:01:05 AM »
Holly Wood, thanks for the Props yo!
We are in the Mother Land (Africa) and Melvin, Timea, Troy and Adela all send their regards!
We just got done playing with a baby White Lion and Bengal Tiger!
Will post some pics when we return next week!
Muscle Camp South Africa wil be in Full Effect Tomorrow in Johanessburg!
Peace,
Shaka

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2004, 03:11:18 AM »
you looked awesome here

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2004, 03:35:20 AM »
Kev rocks!
Q

Phil Hernon

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2004, 05:56:32 AM »
The year I did the Night of Champions, Kevin was back stage warming up when he spotted a pizza sitting on the table. He went to take a slice when some guy standing around told him that the pizza belonged to Paul Dillett. He said, "Oh really, it belongs to Paul"? He then took a slice and ate it really slow with big bites, while the guy stood by just shaking his head because he was supposed to guard it for Paul. I was new to the pro scene and I just thought to myself, I wish I was big enough to take a piece of pizza from Paul Dillett.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2004, 06:12:45 AM »
The year I did the Night of Champions, Kevin was back stage warming up when he spotted a pizza sitting on the table. He went to take a slice when some guy standing around told him that the pizza belonged to Paul Dillett. He said, "Oh really, it belongs to Paul"? He then took a slice and ate it really slow with big bites, while the guy stood by just shaking his head because he was supposed to guard it for Paul. I was new to the pro scene and I just thought to myself, I wish I was big enough to take a piece of pizza from Paul Dillett.

Hah.. funny story.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2004, 08:09:37 AM »

Shut the f**k up,I dont usually get pissed off but now I am.This is a bodybuilding board,about bodybuilding so dont go bringing peoples personal lives into it.Im sure most people on this board could have things brought up that would seem derogatory,but we are interested in the mans carreer and physique,period so take your personal insites elsewhere f**khead.

Watch out Getbig... ;D ;D Martin is getting pissed  ;D.. ;D Good post bro, sometimes you have to put it like that for the idiots to speak their language..  :)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

21_Grams

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2004, 08:28:24 AM »
Hey 21g's, I've seen you post about this issue a fair bit over the time and I can understand why you are frustrated by you're never going to get anything constructive achieved by dragging this out here now.

You're right...I'm done with it....

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2004, 08:45:38 AM »
Hey Kevin you are definitely one of the all time greats. It would be cool to be you, especially since your dick is also conspicuously larger than most other pros'. Not that I'm a 'brown-pipe engineer'. As a musician I also recognise your guitar/vocal skills. You da man, man!

Bear

OTC_bodybuilder

• Getbig III
  • Train, eat, sleep...repeat!
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2004, 08:46:49 AM »
Kevin...you seem happy, centered, and on top of your game...a beautiful thing.  :)
Natural Freak

DYEMAN5890

« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2004, 12:17:50 PM »
Kevin,

I used to work for you in sales at your gym in Millersville(Collin). I wasn't into working out that much or getting big or any of that crap or wasn't even a fan of bodybuilding at the time. But I got to tell you... while I was working for you I got to see first hand what you put yourself through in terms of discipline and work ethic. Watching you getting ready for these shows, watching you eat your meals at the gym. Seeing what it was like in the day of a pro bodybuilder was pretty intense. (watching you get ready for the '99 Arnold where you got robbed by Nasser comes to mind)

As a result I became a sideline fan of pro bodybuilding and continue to follow it to this day. But its much more than that. Despite all the rumors and things people said about you while I worked at your gym you always treated me with respect. We got to hang out together on occasion as friends and that was cool to.  One funny conversation I had with you was when you tried to convince me on your birthday that you were a younger than you actually were. (July, 2001) you kept trying to say you were 35 and I knew you were turning 36. I asked you to show me your driver's license and you told me to piss off. Funny shit.

I was sad to see you hang up your weights and retire(at least I think you're retired). I always followed your career even after I stopped working for you and always wanted you to knock Ronnie off his perch.

You seem like you're doing good and you look healthy.  I'm not trying to get too corny here especially with some of these intense mofo's on this site. But I wish you the best in your new career and look foward to bumping in to you sometime in the future here in Maryland!

Peace,

DYEMAN

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2004, 03:31:18 PM »
Kev, at the 2000 Mr. O you got screwed plain and simple. Everytime I watch the tape of that show I get sick watching Ronnie Coleman walking around stage looking 8 months pregnant.
The 2002 Olympia was one of your best posing routines ever to "who's got my back".
I thought you could of beat Ronnie that night without any complaints.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2004, 03:48:16 PM »
i agree with the above. 2000 physique was the best I've seen him.and he did win the competition in my eyes at least 3 times.

i think ronnie from the back is unbeatable but from the front and side posses kevin kills ronnie.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2004, 04:16:51 PM »
I disagree about the 2000 physique being his best.  His legs weren't quite as good as they once were.  I thought his color was kind of off too.  I like the 97 Gran Prix physique.  Also his conditioning in 92 was just sick.

E
E

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2004, 04:21:38 PM »
Are these the pics you guys are referring to?

cos i'm tryin' to get higher.

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2004, 04:40:15 PM »
what year was this ?

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2004, 04:45:44 PM »
no one can stand with this man

McCrackheads Back

• Getbig IV
  • Girl you know I miss you...
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2004, 10:19:36 PM »
no one can stand with this man

In all seriousness, are the legs in that pic morphed?

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2004, 10:40:28 PM »

In all seriousness, are the legs in that pic morphed?
Yes they are. The legs belong to Paco Bautitsa.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2004, 12:24:33 AM »
"..... and if a double decker bus crashes into us......

Holly Wood

« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2004, 12:28:34 AM »
Come on Earl, where you at the show? you can't make that remark without seeing the show in person. The books show what they want making the story the way they want. If you are a true fan then go see a show it will give you a different outlook. ;)

No cash

« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2004, 12:35:41 AM »
Maybe Earl can't afford going to a contest.

Holly Wood

« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2004, 12:40:00 AM »
Haward thanks bro :)