Author Topic: Kevin Levrone!  (Read 378044 times)

ProteinFarts

Re: Kevin Levrone!
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »
Shawn are you jealous yet?   ;D

<n here is to the 11th page>

spidey007

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2004, 07:03:05 AM »
Kevin..first off, i'd like to express my admiration for you in switching careers.   That is impressive on its own.  Second off, tell me and the other board members your secret (in terms of workouts) for those amazing deltoids.  Thanks!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2004, 07:09:19 AM »
Yeah i'd like to know Mike Matarazzo's calves program because i want the same calves he has!!  :-\

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2004, 07:38:12 AM »
Yeah i'd like to know Mike Matarazzo's calves program because i want the same calves he has!!  :-\

And while we're at it, let's have Ronnie's "secret" back workout that produced the greatest back in history! ;D

nikki

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2004, 01:39:38 PM »
Mirage does ROCK!  I use the song dasvidaniya for my guest posing appearance at the Mr/Ms. Ball STate Univ. bodybuilding show.......I had a lot of compliments.  Can't wait for the new cd to come out Kevin!  I'll def. be buying that......Best wishes!

James Jennason

• Getbig I
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2004, 02:23:26 PM »

nah, i admitted to stealing when i was younger. i used to have pre marital sex too.

This was all before i was the christian that i am today.

Well, if you're dissing Kevin, or enyone else for that matter, on the internet, that means you're not really being a good christian today either... Why don't you just mind your own business?

McCrackheads Back

• Getbig IV
  • Girl you know I miss you...
« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2004, 06:41:37 PM »

nah, i admitted to stealing when i was younger. i used to have pre marital sex too.

This was all before i was the christian that i am today.

So after a hard life on the streets, with stealing CD's and other hard-ass antics, royalty had to turn to religion to get his life back on track....

If he hadnt, who knows, this hard-ass streets warrior may have graduated to stealing DVD's - God help us all!!!!

LOSER!!!  ::)

James Jennason

• Getbig I
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2004, 08:15:09 PM »

So after a hard life on the streets, with stealing CD's and other hard-ass antics, royalty had to turn to religion to get his life back on track....

If he hadnt, who knows, this hard-ass streets warrior may have graduated to stealing DVD's - God help us all!!!!

LOSER!!!  ::)

Lol, thats gold dude

McCrackheads Back

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2004, 08:49:29 AM »

Lol, thats gold dude

Tks Jenna, Im a big fan of your work ;)

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #234 on: December 08, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

I would would say this to kevins face.  I currently outweigh the guy by 40lbs so if he had a problem i would control the situation. Not that i would want it to come to that.

This is too funny,

Just because your a fat heavy fuck, dosen't mean your some kind of tough guy.
cos i'm tryin' to get higher.

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #235 on: December 08, 2004, 02:00:38 PM »

stronger than nearly every one on this site. and probably have been in more fights than any ten members combined

Too funny!

stronger than nearly every one on this site.

Who gives a fuk?, there's plenty of fat fuks in my gym who can throw weight around.

and probably have been in more fights than any ten members combined

Fight = tearing security tags off CD's

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2004, 02:02:42 PM »

stronger than nearly every one on this site. and probably have been in more fights than any ten members combined

LMFAO!!!!  you guys are too funny....

James Jennason

• Getbig I
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2004, 03:42:52 PM »

I would would say this to kevins face.  I currently outweigh the guy by 40lbs so if he had a problem i would control the situation. Not that i would want it to come to that.

You act like christians are supposed to be like ostrichs with there heads in the sand. Observing nothing and never handing out warnings.

Going with your advice, We should take down all stop signs and red lights and tell the Government to 'mind their own business' too. Take down those pesky "construction ahead signs" too. Who are They to protect us with these warnings ::)

You give lying hypocrites like Kevin levrone the pass, but you accuse me of wrong doing for observing it and speaking of it.

I admitted to my past wrong doings on this site months ago. Yet members constanlty bring them up. Then these same people accuse me of judging others when I make one comment.  :-\

Take a look at this page mate:

http://www.getbig.com/articles/ifbb-win.htm

What about you Royalty? You're nothing.

And by the way, I was talking of other people's personal lives... and that's not your business.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2004, 08:42:02 PM »

You act like christians are supposed to be like ostrichs with there heads in the sand. Observing nothing and never handing out warnings.

Going with your advice, We should take down all stop signs and red lights and tell the Government to 'mind their own business' too. Take down those pesky "construction ahead signs" too. Who are They to protect us with these warnings ::)

You give lying hypocrites like Kevin levrone the pass, but you accuse me of wrong doing for observing it and speaking of it.

I admitted to my past wrong doings on this site months ago. Yet members constanlty bring them up. Then these same people accuse me of judging others when I make one comment.  :-\

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!

You currently outweigh Kevin by 40 pounds?  So what?  He could be bigger than you within 8 weeks.  Besides just because you are bigger it doesn't necessarily mean you are a better fighter.  If you're such a Jesus freak why do you go around picking fights?

It's like the Fulblown song says:

"shut your face, I know you don't want that"

E
E

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2004, 08:46:56 PM »

SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!!!!

You currently outweigh Kevin by 40 pounds?  So what?  He could be bigger than you within 8 weeks.  Besides just because you are bigger it doesn't necessarily mean you are a better fighter.  If you're such a Jesus freak why do you go around picking fights?

E

Yet another masterful "pwning" by The Earl.  Invoking the lyrics of Levrone himself was a nice finishing touch.

Way to go, Earl. :D

Historian Yates

• Getbig V
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! & I'm a llama! & Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: December 08, 2004, 09:26:29 PM »

SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!!!!

You currently outweigh Kevin by 40 pounds? So what? He could be bigger than you within 8 weeks. Besides just because you are bigger it doesn't necessarily mean you are a better fighter. If you're such a Jesus freak why do you go around picking fights?

E

Earl and I have had our differences (or as he calls them, ownings), but that was one hell of a "poaning!"

;D

McCrackheads Back

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: December 08, 2004, 10:04:02 PM »
I too have had my differences with Earl.....but he actually does P3NED royalty on this one!!

Royalty, the hardcore CD stealer is gonna beat us all up.....LOCK UP YOUR CD's!!!

We're all shaking in our little space boots biatch :-*

PS: I weigh more than you, not that it matters...

ProteinFarts

« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2004, 03:48:18 AM »
you were making out with some college slut. 

good going Kev  ;D

ya should check out the bar scene in college park MD....

ps ..wear abercrombie  :D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2004, 03:51:31 AM »

SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!!!!

E

Beautiful.

Crystalline, simple. Pure. PWN3D.

Earl showed who's in charge.

It's his world, we're just living in it.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2004, 04:00:21 AM »

SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!!!!!

E

Royalty just got

OWNED!!

Dan D

• Getbig III
  • girl
« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2004, 04:05:51 AM »
Nas mate, I really havent been arsed to follow this thread so could you do me a favour and tell me is Levrone actually one of the above cunts?, if so which one?

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2004, 04:15:24 AM »
Nas mate, I really havent been arsed to follow this thread so could you do me a favour and tell me is Levrone actually one of the above cunts?, if so which one?

Nah man, Kevin ain't posted on this thread since the last page.

Royalty went around claiming he's one of the strongest people here and he could kick kevins ass, etc etc

Just read the thread from the top of this page only, Earl just owned Royalty bigtime.

Dan D

• Getbig III
  • girl
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2004, 04:18:27 AM »
Yeah dude, the Royalty thing is clear to see but who does Levrone post here as?, seriously I am that fucking lazy :o :) :o

Nas

• Getbig IV
  • Which ways up?
« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2004, 04:20:25 AM »
Yeah dude, the Royalty thing is clear to see but who does Levrone post here as?, seriously I am that fucking lazy :o :) :o

Levrone posts as: Hollywood, the one with the blue stars under his name.

Dan D

• Getbig III
  • girl
« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2004, 04:24:24 AM »
Cheers mate ;)