Author Topic: What's wrong with being racist?  (Read 4367 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: What's wrong with being racist?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »
Actually Toxie... it's not that people are "smart enough" to get it... quite the opposite.
When you speak like that... you're talking to the ignorant. Don't get it twisted.

judi...i just enjoy didding straws vagina....

i have explicitly told him not to reply to my posts but he just cant help himself...

so hell...might as well kick him everytime he tries...eventually he'll go away..i hope
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »
. On the other hand I don't know how comfortable people would be with the idea of a state (or society) that has different rules depending on what group(s) someone belongs to (race, gender, religion etc).

this already happens....people need to learn how to rise above it and quit whining about racism when a white guy prefers another white over a black or brown guy ....

or a black guy prefers a black guy over a white or brown guy ...and so on n so forth

its only natural to prefer your own kind
carpe` vaginum!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 03:47:37 PM »
judi...i just enjoy didding straws vagina....

i have explicitly told him not to reply to my posts but he just cant help himself...

so hell...might as well kick him everytime he tries...eventually he'll go away..i hope

you've told me not to reply to your posts?

I don't recall that and couldn't give a shit either way.

When you say something stupid I'm going to ask you about it

I'm here for my own entertainment as I assume everyone else is

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 03:50:36 PM »
What I meant was a state that closely resembles a communist state, where the state decides who you are and what you must do, depriving you of all your liberties.
The personal freedom of association is irrefutable, someone can choose to associate with whoever they want and generally most people prefer their own kind (either race, social status, educational background etc)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 03:59:43 PM »
Actually Toxie... it's not that people are "smart enough" to get it... quite the opposite.
When you speak like that... you're talking to the ignorant. Don't get it twisted.

it seems like you also thought he was just another dumb racist until he clarified what he really meant to say.

What's worse

being a dumb racist or being too lazy to say what you really mean and just appearing to be a dumb racist?

I'm so glad you clarified that. it is totally a cultural thing, ...but that's why differentiating or categorizing by colour is so deceptive and misleading a guide. that may work in countries like Europe & India, but it completely skews the real picture in such ethnically diverse countries like USA and Canada.

And btw, this doesn't just apply to American Blacks, it applies to Americans in general.

Worse than the lack of academic intelligence they display on the world stage, the appalling levels of social ignorance is mindboggling. but as the saying goes "They don't know what they don't know." {sigh}

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2010, 04:13:02 PM »
It's generally a sign of ignorance.

Truth.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »
Truth.
Maybe you can tell us why it's true?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »
Maybe you can tell us why it's true?

People who make assumptions about different races, brand entire ethnic groups, talk about "genetic" superiority, etc. typically don't have much experience with other races and ethnic groups. 

One of the things you learn by living in a very diverse community is people really are the same.  That success and failure is completely unrelated to race, but is based on your environment, your parents, your support group, resources, etc. 

And the whole idea of racism is stupid.  If you hold a view about a certain race, which causes you to make an assumption about every stranger you meet of a certain race, you're ignorant.  Not "you" personally, but anyone who has that viewpoint. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »
People who make assumptions about different races, brand entire ethnic groups, talk about "genetic" superiority, etc. typically don't have much experience with other races and ethnic groups. 

One of the things you learn by living in a very diverse community is people really are the same.  That success and failure is completely unrelated to race, but is based on your environment, your parents, your support group, resources, etc. 

And the whole idea of racism is stupid.  If you hold a view about a certain race, which causes you to make an assumption about every stranger you meet of a certain race, you're ignorant.  Not "you" personally, but anyone who has that viewpoint. 
So you would say that someone that is highly educated, but believes in racial superiority, would be ignorant?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2010, 04:34:51 PM »
So you would say that someone that is highly educated, but believes in racial superiority, would be ignorant?

Absolutely.  You don't think a person can be highly educated and still be stupid?  I've met my share.   :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2010, 04:41:19 PM »
Absolutely.  You don't think a person can be highly educated and still be stupid?  I've met my share.   :)
I'm just trying to figure out when people claim someone is ignorant for having racist views, if they are talking about "uneducated" or if they mean that someone holds an ignorant opinion.

Seems like only the backwoods, redneck, trailer park racists get any TV time, kind of like the thieving, carjacking, rapist, drug dealing, gang banging, rioting, deadbeat dad, fried chicken eating black guys.

I mean, rarely do you see a racist portrayed as someone with an education and in a position in life that is highly regarded as being "well off".........well except Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2010, 05:03:45 PM »
I'm just trying to figure out when people claim someone is ignorant for having racist views, if they are talking about "uneducated" or if they mean that someone holds an ignorant opinion.

Seems like only the backwoods, redneck, trailer park racists get any TV time, kind of like the thieving, carjacking, rapist, drug dealing, gang banging, rioting, deadbeat dad, fried chicken eating black guys.

I mean, rarely do you see a racist portrayed as someone with an education and in a position in life that is highly regarded as being "well off".........well except Farrakhan, Jackson and Sharpton. :)

I see "educated" racists all the time.  David Duke was one.  I've seen them on talk shows.  Seen them in real life.  Very shallow people. 

Racists are ignorant.  That ignorance can be based on lack of education, lack of life experience, being isolated, or just being a plain old fashioned dummy. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2010, 05:32:11 PM »
Why do people think this, doc?

Because it means you're being lazy.

Someone willing to take the time could easily find more offensive things about me (or anyone else for that matter) than race. :)

Still, it probably has some benefit to a culture like ours. A lot of Americans are 100% screwed. If being able to say "I'm white" is the lube that makes it bearable... who am I to say it's a bad thing?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »

Someone willing to take the time could easily find more offensive things about me (or anyone else for that matter) than race. :)

Still, it probably has some benefit to a culture like ours. A lot of Americans are 100% screwed. If being able to say "I'm white" is the lube that makes it bearable... who am I to say it's a bad thing?

You blow my mind sometimes. You say some of the most controversial things imo at times,
...but then a few months or even years down the road, ...you're proven right. I hate that!  :-\ lol
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
it seems like you also thought he was just another dumb racist until he clarified what he really meant to say.

What's worse

being a dumb racist or being too lazy to say what you really mean and just appearing to be a dumb racist?

Being lazy. At least the dumb racist doesn't know what he doesn't know and can eventually learn.
But the lazy only serve to confirm & validate the ignorance of dumb racists and simply perpetuate the problem
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2010, 05:55:57 PM »

I'm here for my own entertainment as I assume everyone else is

it is highly entertaining giving you a kick in the puss every chance i get....i must admit

another few pushes and i bet i can goad you into playing the "i'm an oppressed black man" card
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2010, 06:04:43 PM »
You blow my mind sometimes. You say some of the most controversial things imo at times,
...but then a few months or even years down the road, ...you're proven right. I hate that!  :-\ lol

For all our sakes you'd better hope being able to say "at least I'm white" keeps working. :)

Nothing in this world is more dangerous than pissed off white people.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2010, 06:05:32 PM »
Everyone has a little bit of racism in them. Those that deny it are lying bitches.

Racism is part of your survival instincts. You could say lions are racist against hyenas and vice versa. White people can be racist against whites as well. All those wealthy liberals are racist against trailer park trash. You think they would be happy if a white cracker sat next to them at their dining table?

Nothing wrong with racism.

Sure, by your narrow, filtered definition in candyland, there's not a dam thing wrong with racism.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2010, 06:08:08 PM »

Do you realize how racist this statement is? Why did you choose to use whites as the racist in your example?    >:(

X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2010, 06:13:24 PM »
One would assume at this rate, he'd dig himself a hole to China,
but i suspect the dyslexia will set in and he'd probably end up in Bulgaria instead

Spell check did it... I'll leave getbig for good now...  ::)
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2010, 06:14:41 PM »
Are these so-called predominate traits the result of DNA or environment & priviledge?

I mean a bunch of uneducated unemployed white people living in a shanty town in the new South Africa would produce children that are not as smart or upwardly mobile as those of educated, employed upscale Black families in johannesburg. Would tHAT REVEAL THAT bLACKS IN sOUTH aFRICA WERE SUPERIORITY TO WHITES.
&^(^^%^$ BLOODY CHEAP ASS CHINESE MADE KEYBOARD!!!!

I'll tell you who I think the real inferiors on the planet are tho... they are the bloody inbreeds who've been interbreeding for years their blood has become blue. They're diabolically, unconscionably insane. Diversity builds strength & superiority into the gene pool.

I'm not arguing that anyone is inferior, or superior.  Why are you getting so angry?  ???
S

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2010, 06:14:50 PM »
For all our sakes you'd better hope being able to say "at least I'm white" keeps working. :)

What about pissed off muslims?

I think any fanatic self righteous narrow minded person or group who feels that everyone else is trying to get them and thinks any action is justified, is dangerous. (that includes muslims who think the christians are doing another crusade to destroy them, the christians who think the muslims want to impose sharia law on everyone, the conservatives who think liberals are trying to disintegrate everything on earth, the liberals who think the conservatives want to deprive people of liberties, black people who attack whites as being representatives of "the man" etc etc)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »
Do you realize how racist this statement is? Why did you choose to use whites as the racist in your example?    >:(
X2

Because whites are in the majority, have probably lost the most, and least appreciate by having the boat rocked. Someone able to take comfort from their race despite the entire world falling apart should be applauded, not ridiculed.

Once enough people wake up and see the only color that matters is green we're in serious doo doo. The American dream doesn't exist for many of us and hasn't for a long time.

All other groups are used to a certain level of hopelessness or depression except the majority. Racism protects them from reality and us from how they might deal with it.

Poldakalos,

Sorry but the multiple quote isn't working right.

Muslims don't matter because they aren't white. If all else fails we can kill them all.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2010, 06:37:06 PM »
this very argument you put force supports a notion of African superiority because there is no group with more diverse and evolved genetics on the planet than Africans. Would you like to rethink that statement?

no i cant re think the argument cause there is no argument judi...

if you say that Africans r the most evolved genes on the planet...ok i agree...

BUT

everyone on the planet is african  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2010, 06:39:42 PM »

Muslims don't matter because they aren't white. If all else fails we can kill them all.
RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Money is all that matters, that is the reality.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!