Author Topic: What's wrong with being racist?  (Read 4365 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What's wrong with being racist?
« on: May 22, 2010, 01:51:41 PM »
Everyone has a little bit of racism in them. Those that deny it are lying bitches.

Racism is part of your survival instincts. You could say lions are racist against hyenas and vice versa. White people can be racist against whites as well. All those wealthy liberals are racist against trailer park trash. You think they would be happy if a white cracker sat next to them at their dining table?

Nothing wrong with racism.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: What's wrong with being racist?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »
It's generally a sign of ignorance.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 02:28:38 PM »
Everyone has a little bit of racism in them.
totally....

if ya dont believe that you r better than everyone else or capable of being better...why bother trying in the first place....

i DO believe brown and asian people r generally smarter than whites and blacks at math and science....

proof..check top engineering students at any major uni...

exception to the rule....russians...those fuckers make good math/engineering guys
carpe` vaginum!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 02:39:28 PM »
totally....

if ya dont believe that you r better than everyone else or capable of being better...why bother trying in the first place....

i DO believe brown and asian people r generally smarter than whites and blacks at math and science....

exception to the rule....russians...those fuckers make good math/engineering guys

???

is it something about the color of their skin that makes them smarter?

do mexican and people from South America and Pacific Islands count as "brown"?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »
totally....

That would be statistics then. I think most people have a problem with the notion that there is something inherently genetic that differentiates people and makes some races (or whatever distinction you want) better or worse than others and that because of this presumed mental/physical superiority this race/group of people should have more rights/privileges than others.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 02:42:42 PM »
???

It isn't the color of skin that's responsible for intelligence, but there is a coloration between skin color and mental characteristics I think.

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »
I wish race wasn't so taboo, so that predominate traits of the different races could be studied and embraced...
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 02:46:00 PM »
Everyone has a little bit of racism in them. Those that deny it are lying bitches.

Racism is part of your survival instincts. You could say lions are racist against hyenas and vice versa. White people can be racist against whites as well. All those wealthy liberals are racist against trailer park trash. You think they would be happy if a white cracker sat next to them at their dining table?

Nothing wrong with racism.

Clearly you don't have a clue what racism is.  ::)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »
I wish race wasn't so taboo, so that predominate traits of the different races could be studied and embraced...
you just want some genetic engineering to produce a big assed, big breasted, deaf mute woman youre not fooling anyone... ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »
you just want some genetic engineering to produce a big assed, big breasted, deaf mute woman youre not fooling anyone... ;D

hahahahah

You know me so well!  ;D
S

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
???

no..its more a cultural thing...its just easier to categorize by colour....and when i said blacks i meant American blacks...African blacks r also good at math and the sciences (those that could afford schooling)

no....

carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 02:54:42 PM »

Are these so-called predominate traits the result of DNA or environment & priviledge?

I mean a bunch of uneducated unemployed white people living in a shanty town in the new South Africa would produce children that are not as smart or upwardly mobile as those of educated, employed upscale Black families in johannesburg. Would tHAT REVEAL THAT bLACKS IN sOUTH aFRICA WERE SUPERIORITY TO WHITES.
&^(^^%^$ BLOODY CHEAP ASS CHINESE MADE KEYBOARD!!!!

I'll tell you who I think the real inferiors on the planet are tho... they are the bloody inbreeds who've been interbreeding for years their blood has become blue. They're diabolically, unconscionably insane. Diversity builds strength & superiority into the gene pool.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »
no..its more a cultural thing...its just easier to categorize by colour....and when i said blacks i meant American blacks...African blacks r also good at math and the sciences (those that could afford schooling)

I'm so glad you clarified that. it is totally a cultural thing, ...but that's why differentiating or categorizing by colour is so deceptive and misleading a guide. that may work in countries like Europe & India, but it completely skews the real picture in such ethnically diverse countries like USA and Canada.

And btw, this doesn't just apply to American Blacks, it applies to Americans in general.

Worse than the lack of academic intelligence they display on the world stage, the appalling levels of social ignorance is mindboggling. but as the saying goes "They don't know what they don't know." {sigh}
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »
It isn't the color of skin that's responsible for intelligence, but there is a coloration between skin color and mental characteristics I think.

???

oh brother

you just keep digging that hole

wait - you were being facetious right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »

no....

yes, by all means let's just conserve words

it's so much easier to make stupid statements than say what you actually mean

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2010, 03:05:25 PM »
That would be statistics then. I think most people have a problem with the notion that there is something inherently genetic that differentiates people and makes some races (or whatever distinction you want) better or worse than others

millions of years of evolution..there HAS GOT TO BE genetic variations and differences in races...otherwise everyone would look exactly the same...sans cultural differences

people that get pissed off at the notion r suffering from low self esteem...meh..
and that because of this presumed mental/physical superiority this race/group of people should have more rights/privileges than others.
 now that is a problem...a social one..not a genetic one
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »

And btw, this doesn't just apply to American Blacks, it applies to Americans in general.

it applies to American whites and blacks and now most asians...and increasligly pakis and indians

but American pakistani and American indian (from india) kids still excel(sans a few degenerates here n there)...cause at home...its STILL pakistan and india...
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 03:08:37 PM »

One would assume at this rate, he'd dig himself a hole to China,
but i suspect the dyslexia will set in and he'd probably end up in Bulgaria instead
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »

it's so much easier to make stupid statements than say what you actually mean

people smart enough to get my shorthand get it....and they have known me here long enough to know that generally i keep my posts short...i hate typing

the dumbfucks like yerself...i could care less if you get my post or not.... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2010, 03:13:06 PM »
millions of years of evolution..there HAS GOT TO BE genetic variations and differences in races...otherwise everyone would look exactly the same...sans cultural differences

this very argument you put force supports a notion of African superiority because there is no group with more diverse and evolved genetics on the planet than Africans. Would you like to rethink that statement?

now that is a problem...a social one..not a genetic one

And that is exactly what racism is... a social problem, ...not a genetic one.

And I swear I'm gonna go postal on any one of you fvckers who accuse me of being Toxie because of his use of the ...'s between his words!  >:(
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2010, 03:13:11 PM »
people smart enough to get my shorthand get it....and they have known me here long enough to know that generally i keep my posts short...i hate typing

the dumbfucks like yerself...i could care less if you get my post or not.... :-\

so your shorthand is that cultures that have a strong emphasis on education (maybe even offer it for free from a young age through adulthood) have a tendency to produce large amounts of people who are well educated

but why waste time typing all those words when I can just say brown people and asians

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2010, 03:14:50 PM »

Actually Toxie... it's not that people are "smart enough" to get it... quite the opposite.
When you speak like that... you're talking to the ignorant. Don't get it twisted.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2010, 03:18:28 PM »
Actually Toxie... it's not that people are "smart enough" to get it... quite the opposite.
When you speak like that... you're talking to the ignorant. Don't get it twisted.

when I hear someone saying brown people and asians are generally smarter in math I assume he's talking about brown people and asians.

if people want to say something then say what you mean

words are free - use as many as you need

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »
It's generally a sign of ignorance.
Why do people think this, doc?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2010, 03:32:43 PM »

people that get pissed off at the notion r suffering from low self esteem...meh..  now that is a problem...a social one..not a genetic one

I'd like to see how the evolution part would fit with the hardcore christian zealots who reject evolution and also support racism to certain degree.

Genetic differences are obvious and irrefutable, males are different than females, blacks have certain features that are different than asians, native americans are different than whites.
Most people love to stereotype, however, they love positive stereotypes but hate the negative stereotypes. They think just because it's "positive" it's not "racism" or "stereotyping". It is still is, a negative stereotype marks a group down whereas a positive stereotype puts a group above others. Most people agree that black people as a race are good basketball players and good runners and no one raises a racism issue there. But at the same type most people would be up in arms if someone mentioned that for example black people are genetically programmed to have lower IQ than other races.

The main issue most people agree is that laws and the state should not discriminate, either positively or negatively, towards any group (race, gender, religion, etc). Does this actually apply? Not quite, there is affirmative action that discriminates against whites, there are military rules that prohibit women from serving in Special Forces, military regulations that have lower physical benchmarks for women, several quotas etc. On the other hand I don't know how comfortable people would be with the idea of a state (or society) that has different rules depending on what group(s) someone belongs to (race, gender, religion etc).