Author Topic: What's wrong with being racist?  (Read 4366 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: What's wrong with being racist?
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2010, 06:41:53 PM »

But the lazy only serve to confirm & validate the ignorance of dumb racists and simply perpetuate the problem

this jackass straw got pissed at this

no..its more a cultural thing...its just easier to categorize by colour....and when i said blacks i meant American blacks...African blacks r also good at math and the sciences (those that could afford schooling

hmm if he's THAT sensitive (read stupid) you want me to bother typing more and elaborating more for likes of HIM???  

ya gotta be kidding me  ::)

he's the black/white/asian version of the pakistani guy that screams about post 911 racism every gawddamn chance he gets...

like people dont use the terms black,brown,white in general conversation...which he probably hears on a daily basis...and he chooses getbig to throw a bitchfit  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »

Muslims don't matter because they aren't white. If all else fails we can kill them all.

aren't there white muslims in eastern europe? 

i could be wrong...but i've seen a few suspiciously white looking folks at the mosque on eid...

but then again...it could be the feds  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2010, 06:45:57 PM »
RACIST!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Money is all that matters, that is the reality.

Technically, I should have written "Arabs over there".

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2010, 06:52:47 PM »
Everyone has a little bit of racism in them. Those that deny it are lying bitches.

Racism is part of your survival instincts. You could say lions are racist against hyenas and vice versa. White people can be racist against whites as well. All those wealthy liberals are racist against trailer park trash. You think they would be happy if a white cracker sat next to them at their dining table?

Nothing wrong with racism.

If no one has said it, lions and hyenas are of different species.  ::)

Troll thread is troll thread.
Almost always, yes.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2010, 06:57:00 PM »
I'm so glad you clarified that. it is totally a cultural thing, ...but that's why differentiating or categorizing by colour is so deceptive and misleading a guide. that may work in countries like Europe & India, but it completely skews the real picture in such ethnically diverse countries like USA and Canada.

And btw, this doesn't just apply to American Blacks, it applies to Americans in general.

Worse than the lack of academic intelligence they display on the world stage, the appalling levels of social ignorance is mindboggling. but as the saying goes "They don't know what they don't know." {sigh}

Strange, considering the fact that we dominate the world, and that we're home to the best Universities in the world, and every major scientific breakthrough for the last one hundred plus years...
S

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2010, 07:10:14 PM »
C'mon, Eyeball...really?
Almost always, yes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2010, 07:18:24 PM »
Strange, considering the fact that we dominate the world, and that we're home to the best Universities in the world, and every major scientific breakthrough for the last one hundred plus years...

Tell me about it.  That's why people around the world (including thousands of Canadians every year) are clamoring to move here, legally and illegally. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2010, 07:56:55 PM »
this jackass straw got pissed at this

hmm if he's THAT sensitive (read stupid) you want me to bother typing more and elaborating more for likes of HIM???  

ya gotta be kidding me  ::)

he's the black/white/asian version of the pakistani guy that screams about post 911 racism every gawddamn chance he gets...

like people dont use the terms black,brown,white in general conversation...which he probably hears on a daily basis...and he chooses getbig to throw a bitchfit  ::)

?

where do you see me getting "pissed"

here is my first post on this thread

???

is it something about the color of their skin that makes them smarter?

do mexican and people from South America and Pacific Islands count as "brown"?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2010, 08:01:38 PM »
?

where do you see me getting "pissed"

here is my first post on this thread

roid rage.  :P

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »
roid rage.  :P

I could use some roids

I'm getting old

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2010, 08:54:45 PM »
Tell me about it.  That's why people around the world (including thousands of Canadians every year) are clamoring to move here, legally and illegally.  

Comments like hers are completely mind-boggling to me...

If only that ignorant bastard Albert Einstein had been aware of what he could have accomplished had he immigrated to Canada, or better yet just stayed in Nazi Germany instead of coming to the ignorant United States... Oh wait.... HAHA  ;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2010, 08:58:37 PM »
C'mon, Eyeball...really?

Do you know of any other countries that have been behind as many scientific, medical, military, humanitarian, industrial, technological, economic, educational, and agricultural advancements?
S

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »

If only that ignorant bastard Albert Einstein had been aware of what he could have accomplished had he immigrated to Canada, or better yet just stayed in Nazi Germany instead of coming to the ignorant United States... Oh wait.... HAHA  ;D

lol   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2010, 09:25:01 PM »

eh....

what did he accomplish after he emigrated to the US in 1933?

does it really matter that he achieved all his "accomplishments" before he came to the US?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2010, 09:33:59 PM »
eh....

what did he accomplish after he emigrated to the US in 1933?

does it really matter that he achieved all his "accomplishments" before he came to the US?

I imagine that while he was considering moving to the United States, he had further scientific exploration in mind.  He didn't move to the United States just because it seemed like a nice place to die did he?  ???
S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2010, 09:35:01 PM »
Spell check did it... I'll leave getbig for good now...  ::)

Send us a postcard when you arrive in China Bulgaria.  :D
Ya, ...and big bad boogie man swooped in and made me eat that extra piece of tiramisu the other day.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2010, 09:37:41 PM »
I'm not arguing that anyone is inferior, or superior.  Why are you getting so angry?  ???

Sorry wasn't angry at you, was angry at my keyboard. the 'Caps Lock' key is wider than usual so the space between it and the 'A' key isn't as wide as I'm used to so I keep inadvertently hitting the caps lock when I mean to hit the A.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2010, 09:47:00 PM »
Strange, considering the fact that we dominate the world,

that's what makes you so dangerous. you're like children running with scissors.

and that we're home to the best Universities in the world,

the best universities in the world, dominated by foreign students.

and every major scientific breakthrough for the last one hundred plus years...

Every major scientific breakthrough for the last one hundred years is quite the stretch.
In addition, breakthroughs don't come about by intelligence alone... the research requires massive amounts of cash,often come about by accident, and are also an international collaborative effort, but if it makes you feel good to do so... continue stroking your ego among other things.  ;D
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2010, 09:47:55 PM »
I imagine that while he was considering moving to the United States, he had further scientific exploration in mind.  He didn't move to the United States just because it seemed like a nice place to die did he?  ???

you're the person who brought up his accomplishments when you made the statemnt:

If only that ignorant bastard Albert Einstein had been aware of what he could have accomplished had he immigrated to Canada,

and we all know he emigrated to the US but what does that have to do with his accomplishments?

I'm sure he could have been just as safe in Canada

I just don't get what point you're trying to make

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2010, 10:14:29 PM »
Everyone has a little bit of racism in them. Those that deny it are lying bitches.

Racism is part of your survival instincts. You could say lions are racist against hyenas and vice versa. White people can be racist against whites as well. All those wealthy liberals are racist against trailer park trash. You think they would be happy if a white cracker sat next to them at their dining table?

Nothing wrong with racism.

look at the fucking token rebel we got here  ::)

i bet you call yourself a libertarian too eh? Libertarianism..the present day political equivalent of rap music.

Yea what a fucking lala land that shit is. Libertarianism..let us be free of government "chains". Says the cock roaches of society.

Even in my anti cheney phase i was never for libertarianism. What a fucking joke.

dont get me started on foreign policy. End drunken rant.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2010, 12:08:53 AM »
the best universities in the world, dominated by foreign students.

Sure, if you consider 12% "domination"...

Percent of foreign/international students.

MIT: 12%

Columbia: 16%

Harvard: 9%

Stanford: 13%

UCLA: 13%

Princeton: 10%

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&q=University+Admission+Statistics&aq=f&aqi=g-c10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2010, 09:26:43 AM »
The problem is you have left wing libs throwing out the term "racist" or "racism' at things that just aren't racist or racism.Rand Paul questioning a part of the civil rights act that gives the government the right to dictate to private business' whom they can serve is not racist.

Opposing Barrack Hussein Obama is not racist and neither is using his whole freaking name.

Making a racial joke or using racial slurs is not racist.

Racism is things like selling cocaine or possesing it gets you a different jail term then selling or possesing crack.THATS racism.But today,libs have so diluted the word that it means nothing.When people like Jesse Jackson is the guy the media runs to to see if something is racist,a man that used to spit in white peoples food,then the very term means absolutely nothing.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2010, 09:31:41 AM »
aren't there white muslims in eastern europe? 

i could be wrong...but i've seen a few suspiciously white looking folks at the mosque on eid...

but then again...it could be the feds  ;D

I only meant the dark-skinned ones.

White people, we care about. :)