Author Topic: What's wrong with being racist?  (Read 4364 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: What's wrong with being racist?
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2010, 09:42:08 AM »
 In life people discriminate against others all the time. We discriminate when we choose friends, where we`ll live, who we`ll marry, etc..private business should be able to discirminate just as individuals do all the time. If society deems that business not worth dealing with because of the way they discriminate they will choose to do so on their own without the force of government getting involved and that would be a true step forward to enlightment as a socitey and a philosophy that will stick deep within the public.

Do we have freedom here or is it just something we have when others agree with whats being said or done, in which case we dont have freedom at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2010, 02:33:38 PM »
I actually like the law just the way it is.  It's a good balance.  If you want to have a business, make it available to all "protected classes."  If you want to discriminate, form your own private club, school, etc. 

We don't have ultimate freedom to do whatever we want, without consequences.  Pretty much every right we have is conditional. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2010, 02:58:57 PM »
In life people discriminate against others all the time. We discriminate when we choose friends, where we`ll live, who we`ll marry, etc..private business should be able to discirminate just as individuals do all the time. If society deems that business not worth dealing with because of the way they discriminate they will choose to do so on their own without the force of government getting involved and that would be a true step forward to enlightment as a socitey and a philosophy that will stick deep within the public.

Do we have freedom here or is it just something we have when others agree with whats being said or done, in which case we dont have freedom at all.

What about private companies that people have to use?  Private companies whereby there is no other alternative?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »
The Human Genome Project found that ALL human genomes, regardless of race, are 99.9% identical. If fucktards want to argue over which 0.1% they think is superior, then be my guest. Talk about a gigantic waste of time.

Would probably devastate the racists if they were to find that out but I doubt they would even acknowledge it.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2010, 10:54:03 PM »
The Human Genome Project found that ALL human genomes, regardless of race, are 99.9% identical. If fucktards want to argue over which 0.1% they think is superior, then be my guest. Talk about a gigantic waste of time.

Would probably devastate the racists if they were to find that out but I doubt they would even acknowledge it.

It is the cultural aspects that can make a race MOSTLY shit or great.

The genetic make up isn't even a big influence.

In other words... It isn't the way our races are born but the way they grow up that makes some better than others.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2010, 11:40:59 PM »
It is the cultural aspects that can make a race MOSTLY shit or great.

The genetic make up isn't even a big influence.

In other words... It isn't the way our races are born but the way they grow up that makes lazy ignorant racists perceive some better than others.

fixed
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »
fixed

QFT

say what you will.. black culture in the US has destroyed more than can be fixed.  Truth not racism.