Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2014, 07:47:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People that mooch?  (Read 3836 times)
lester
Getbig II

disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!

« on: June 17, 2010, 11:07:06 PM »

Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.
Report to moderator   Logged
disturbia
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:15 AM »

Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.

lolol
oh hai there, thanks for supporting me taxpayer  Cheesy

oh, and how long til this account goes to timeout shipstinky?  weeeeee

edit: skip that you arent ship, you are as old as me and losing your marbles. But you seem to like me a lot so thats nice
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 06:47:13 AM »

Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.

Totally agree, only solutions death. These ppl don't intend to ever work.  Only take from society.  We had a good thread about these low lifes earlier this year.  Killing these mooches would def take the US out of debt.  You would be surprised how much money is wasted on these scum.

TEAM Nasser
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 06:49:33 AM »

Do we include kids who mooch off of their parents for 18 years, and whose only repayment is mowing the lawn twice per year?
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 07:01:35 AM »

Roll Eyes
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 07:04:23 AM »

Smiley

* cabcalloway.jpg (24.15 KB, 320x400 - viewed 520 times.)
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »

Smiley
1 free internets for dr.chimps!
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

Smiley

"He gave her things that she was needin'."  Cheesy
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 12:12:19 PM »

if shit ever hits the fan and society crumbles, I see most of these freeloaders being easy prey.  You can keep their womenfolk, rob their belongings, and leave them in the dirt.

I wouldn't put ripped in that category... there will only be wolves and sheep if that time arrives, and this man looks like a wolf to me...

* av1.jpg (46.88 KB, 413x396 - viewed 431 times.)

* av2.jpg (53.69 KB, 413x396 - viewed 429 times.)

* av3.jpg (41.61 KB, 413x396 - viewed 434 times.)

Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »

I support disturbia he is trying hard each day to win the lottery for chosen folks here a way of paying back society for his dues.
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

I support disturbia he is trying hard each day to win the lottery for chosen folks here a way of paying back society for his dues.

He is one of the funniest dude's here!  Cool

D
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 12:48:54 PM »

He is one of the funniest dude's here!  Cool
That alone is enough for us to pay taxes for him to survive.
ManBearPig...
Getbig V

Professional Fighter

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »

That alone is enough for us to pay taxes for him to survive.

exactly, plus he's in Canada so i don't give a shit.

Deep Tissue Massage
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 12:56:50 PM »

boom

* av4.jpg (67.23 KB, 495x384 - viewed 402 times.)

* av5.jpg (49.77 KB, 413x396 - viewed 397 times.)

* av6.jpg (59.21 KB, 500x394 - viewed 395 times.)

Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 01:36:42 PM »

boom
LMAO!
lester
Getbig II

disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 04:10:21 PM »

exactly, plus he's in Canada so i don't give a shit.

I wasn't aware he is Canadian.  No difference he is still a leech.  I wasn't aware he was some local fucking hero around here only known for being a bum.  Undecided
bigdumbbell
Getbig V

Bon Voyage !

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »

I wasn't aware he is Canadian.  No difference he is still a leech.  I wasn't aware he was some local fucking hero around here only known for being a bum.  Undecided
folk hero to the slums   lol
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 04:15:49 PM »

Josh is a Hero to many!!  Cool He has my support.  Wink

D
lester
Getbig II

disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 04:18:48 PM »

Josh is a Hero to many!!  Cool He has my support.  Wink

As long as it is not dollars I am sure.  I support the little black kid that gets good grades and works hard while all of the other homies are gang banging but I am not going to start giving him money, food, housing, medical, computer monitors.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »

"He gave her things that she was needin'."  Cheesy
Minnie The Moocher, a classic timeless song...ok I'm on a 15 Minute Intermission...
James Blunt
Getbig IV

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »

rant over.
There seems to be a lot of negative energy here.

Go smoke some weed and watch the world go by... Find peace grasshopper.
Option D
Getbig V

Landslide Coming?

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »

boom
Those are hilarious
disturbia
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 04:59:22 PM »

what if that fat pos disturbia wins the lottery tonight?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »

what if that fat pos disturbia wins the lottery tonight?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
You get blue stars.
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 05:34:53 PM »

Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys. 

Politicians?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!