Author Topic: People that mooch?  (Read 9248 times)

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
People that mooch?
« on: June 17, 2010, 11:07:06 PM »
Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: People that mooch?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:15 AM »
Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.

lolol
oh hai there, thanks for supporting me taxpayer  :D

oh, and how long til this account goes to timeout shipstinky?  weeeeee

edit: skip that you arent ship, you are as old as me and losing your marbles. But you seem to like me a lot so thats nice

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 06:47:13 AM »
Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.

Totally agree, only solutions death. These ppl don't intend to ever work.  Only take from society.  We had a good thread about these low lifes earlier this year.  Killing these mooches would def take the US out of debt.  You would be surprised how much money is wasted on these scum.
TEAM Nasser

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 06:49:33 AM »
Do we include kids who mooch off of their parents for 18 years, and whose only repayment is mowing the lawn twice per year?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 07:01:35 AM »
 ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 07:04:23 AM »
 :)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »
:)

"He gave her things that she was needin'."  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 12:12:19 PM »
if shit ever hits the fan and society crumbles, I see most of these freeloaders being easy prey.  You can keep their womenfolk, rob their belongings, and leave them in the dirt.

I wouldn't put avesher in that category... there will only be wolves and sheep if that time arrives, and this man looks like a wolf to me...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »
I support disturbia he is trying hard each day to win the lottery for chosen folks here a way of paying back society for his dues.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »
I support disturbia he is trying hard each day to win the lottery for chosen folks here a way of paying back society for his dues.

He is one of the funniest dude's here!  8)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 12:48:54 PM »
He is one of the funniest dude's here!  8)
That alone is enough for us to pay taxes for him to survive.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »
That alone is enough for us to pay taxes for him to survive.

exactly, plus he's in Canada so i don't give a shit.
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 12:56:50 PM »
boom

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 01:36:42 PM »

lester

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 04:10:21 PM »
exactly, plus he's in Canada so i don't give a shit.

I wasn't aware he is Canadian.  No difference he is still a leech.  I wasn't aware he was some local fucking hero around here only known for being a bum.  :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 04:12:57 PM »
I wasn't aware he is Canadian.  No difference he is still a leech.  I wasn't aware he was some local fucking hero around here only known for being a bum.  :-\
folk hero to the slums   lol

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 04:15:49 PM »
Josh is a Hero to many!!  8) He has my support.  ;)
D

lester

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 04:18:48 PM »
Josh is a Hero to many!!  8) He has my support.  ;)

As long as it is not dollars I am sure.  I support the little black kid that gets good grades and works hard while all of the other homies are gang banging but I am not going to start giving him money, food, housing, medical, computer monitors.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »
"He gave her things that she was needin'."  :D
Minnie The Moocher, a classic timeless song...ok I'm on a 15 Minute Intermission...

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »

rant over.
There seems to be a lot of negative energy here.

Go smoke some weed and watch the world go by... Find peace grasshopper.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 04:59:22 PM »
 what if that fat pos disturbia wins the lottery tonight?   :o :o :o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »
what if that fat pos disturbia wins the lottery tonight?   :o :o :o
You get blue stars.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 05:34:53 PM »
Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys. 

Politicians?