Author Topic: People that mooch?  (Read 9252 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: People that mooch?
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2010, 12:49:58 AM »
i had a friend/training partner  when i was 23 would always mooch.. everytime he would come over and say "hey can you drive i got no gas".. so id drive us to the gym.. and hed always ask to borrow work out clothing.. cuz he said he had none.. of course he would never return the clothes after he borrowed them.. so i used one of my shirts to whipe off my sperm from jacking off... used it for like 2weeks straight..never washed it... just let the sperm add up and crustify for 2weeks.. then he asked me again to borrow a shirt.. i said no problem bro got the perfect one for you ;)... he kept saying it felt "crunchy" during the workout
ha  do you have an extra to sell me?   lol   

Bast175

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2010, 02:26:39 AM »
Why do people continue to support these freeloaders who live on the good heartedness of others?  These people are everywhere.  Living off the government, taking advantage of people that have worked hard to make a decent living by giving them some hard luck story. Playing on sympathys.  Oh I am depressed and can't hold a job.  BOO FUCKING HOO.  Kill yourself already.  These people have no friends and family for a reason.  You cannot help these people.  Please the next time you hear a hard luck story from these schitzos kick them in the balls.  I saw this a lot when I lived in the US.  Now I see people with good work ethic and it is refreshing.  That fat POFS disturbia on here needs to blow his fucking head off.  He won't since he is a coward.  All talk.

rant over.

racist  :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2010, 08:12:21 AM »
Get a job and stop with the excuses. 
TEAM Nasser

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2010, 08:17:32 AM »
Whats the over/under that I would open a lemonade stand on the street in Regina and videotape it for getbig?

Go!  Get to da chopping!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2010, 08:26:14 AM »
Go!  Get to da chopping!

I'd hit her in a minute.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2010, 08:33:19 AM »
Mr Nobody plugged my Nana!  :(

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2010, 08:45:35 AM »
Lester + truthhurts+ pumpster = same old schmoe!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2010, 08:53:15 AM »
Mr Nobody plugged my Nana!  :(
Sorry man I couldnt resist myself.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »
that cat hitting the plastic wrap is gods gift to comedy right there.........hey Josh when you buy 1200 bucks worth of lotto..what does the store clerks face look like, and also do they still ask if you want the plus with that
Odilly