Author Topic: Explain something about soccer  (Read 27018 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Explain something about soccer
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
How does a team that's ranked 14th in the world and just tied England suck at soccer? LOL. Jesus, our fifth-tier athletes just tied a team with a multi-millionaire at every position. Talk about embarrassing. And given that England is one of the five best teams in Europe, I'd say that our soccer hating country is more than capable of holding up against you losers who eat, sleep and even kill over soccer.  :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2010, 04:53:09 PM »

IF IF IF, this IF thing just show how american are sore losers when it comes to soccer.

Take MMA for example. The country with the biggerst number of fighters and pratictioners is BY far the USA. Now lets take a look at current #1 in each of the sports category:

HW: Fedor (Russia)
LHW: Mauricio Rua (Brazil)
MW: Anderson Silva (Brazil)
WW: GSP (Canada)
LW: that guy who beat BJ Penn (I assime he is from the US)

Top three 4p4 fighters: Fedor, Silva, GSP

Now please explain me, captain america, how is that possible that America cares so much about MMA and only have one fighter ranked #1 in all categories (and LW is so twinkish it shouldnt even count).

Again, whats the deal with admiting that the US sucks at soccer period? No need to be so sensitive about that. Maybe you should do something like Rambo after the vietnam war ended. Make a movie with the US winning the interplanetary soccer cup or something, ROFL

MMA is not a team sport retard.
And of course we suck at soccer, thats what happens when you get the rejects of every other sport and send them against the rest of the worlds premier athletes.  ;D
And epic being a complete and total retard with Rambo. Rambo was about a vet that came home and had nothing to do with Vietnam. Sounds like someone should cease talking and go kill himself. lol.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
Were discussing team sports and you try and use MMA as a way of proving your point. Moron.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2010, 05:00:22 PM »
You are so awesome at basketball, "football" aka handegg, hockey and baseball guys.[irony] If the rest of the world gave a shit about it you would still win every single time. [/ironi]

I hope to "god" some of you can see my point in this. The world minus US doesn't give a shit about ur sports thats why we suck at it, and the other way around for soccer. Do you think americans have a special magic gene for dominating in sports?  ??? ::)

Meh.... I wanna stop this before people here start hating me XD :D

Ask South America and Asia about how much they hate basketball and baseball. Fucking retard.  ::)

How does a team that's ranked 14th in the world and just tied England suck at soccer? LOL. Jesus, our fifth-tier athletes just tied a team with a multi-millionaire at every position. Talk about embarrassing. And given that England is one of the five best teams in Europe, I'd say that our soccer hating country is more than capable of holding up against you losers who eat, sleep and even kill over soccer.  :-X

Bump for the gimmick that's melting down ignoring this.  8)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2010, 05:03:15 PM »
Exactly what? One only has to look at the Summer Olympics to realize that America does, in-fact, dominate at sports. The only country that was even in our league in 2008 was China, and that's even with China stealing children from their families at 3 to eat, sleep and train a single sport. The only European countries worth a shit in that regard are England and Germany. The rest of you are not remotely important.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2010, 05:04:46 PM »
a tackle in soccer.

a tackle in football.

get trucked eurofags.

(im still watching fifa wc, though)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2010, 05:06:07 PM »
You don't SUCK in soccer, you are OK. You have 310 million citizens and the worlds best training facilities, it would be a disgrace if you weren't at least decent. Which you are. Donovan, Howard, Dempsey are good and useful players..

Best training facilities? As if Europe's are worse? Please. How much is Manchester United and Real Madrid worth? Like $2 billion each or something?

It's sad that America can hang with Europe in soccer. You people are so soccer obsessed that many have even gone so far as to kill over it. You should destroy us. The fact that you don't speaks wonders for how talented your athletes are.  ::)

And for that matter, the fact that South America is leagues better than 99% of Europe really shows how "talented" you guys are. I guess all the money in the world can't buy skill.  :-X

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2010, 05:06:46 PM »

IF IF IF, this IF thing just show how american are sore losers when it comes to soccer.

Take MMA for example. The country with the biggerst number of fighters and pratictioners is BY far the USA. Now lets take a look at current #1 in each of the sports category:

HW: Fedor (Russia)
LHW: Mauricio Rua (Brazil)
MW: Anderson Silva (Brazil)
WW: GSP (Canada)
LW: that guy who beat BJ Penn (I assime he is from the US)

Top three 4p4 fighters: Fedor, Silva, GSP

Now please explain me, captain america, how is that possible that America cares so much about MMA and only have one fighter ranked #1 in all categories (and LW is so twinkish it shouldnt even count).

Again, whats the deal with admiting that the US sucks at soccer period? No need to be so sensitive about that. Maybe you should do something like Rambo after the vietnam war ended. Make a movie with the US winning the interplanetary soccer cup or something, ROFL
LMFAO FIRST OFF the USA doesnt give a rats ass about MMA, its a fuking fad and an annoying one at that...

when did I ever say the US didnt suck as soccer? we do

but again our top tier atheleted make your top tier atheletes look like high schoolers...so what do you think would happen if they stopped playing the sports we care about and started playing soccer?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2010, 05:07:18 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2010, 05:07:56 PM »
You are so awesome at basketball, "football" aka handegg, hockey and baseball guys.[irony] If the rest of the world gave a shit about it you would still win every single time. [/ironi]

I hope to "god" some of you can see my point in this. The world minus US doesn't give a shit about ur sports thats why we suck at it, and the other way around for soccer. Do you think americans have a special magic gene for dominating in sports?  ??? ::)

Meh.... I wanna stop this before people here start hating me XD :D
LMAO ok lets do this put your top soccer atheletes up and lets compare to the top US atheletes of basketball and football...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2010, 05:08:50 PM »
a tackle in soccer.

a tackle in football.

get trucked eurofags.

(im still watching fifa wc, though)

Hahaha, you should have seen the Brazil game today. Kaka lightly tapped some manly man on the chest with his elbow and the guy flailed around on the ground acting like he got punched in the mouth. Even got Kaka (or is it PooPoo) red carded. Talk about a bunch of emasculated pussies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2010, 05:13:03 PM »
OH and btw, I was being nice when I said they were 3/4th tier pros.
LMAO youre just making the point stronger our soccer pros can compete with your soccer pros and they are the bottom of the barrell athletics wise in the US...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »

I see the thread is now entering the "fuck the facts" territory.

What facts, you stupid fuck? MMA has been huge in Brazil and Asia for MUCH longer than the USA. And for that matter, K-1 has been worldwide for over a decade now. Your MMA argument is incredibly stupid.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2010, 05:16:06 PM »
Hahaha, you should have seen the Brazil game today. Kaka lightly tapped some manly man on the chest with his elbow and the guy flailed around on the ground acting like he got punched in the mouth. Even got Kaka (or is it PooPoo) red carded. Talk about a bunch of emasculated pussies.

Yea ive seen a lot of acting. its bad.

at least the announcers call them on it though.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »

I see the thread is now entering the "fuck the facts" territory.
LMAO just b/c you see UFC fights and tap out idiots running around doesnt mean ppl care enough about it to try and compete...

ufc fighters make what?

this was the total fighter pay roll for the bill with rampage and lidell $920,500 now that was split over all the fighters that fought that night....

football players make $250,000 just to be on the team, stars make 10+ million a year...yea we care a whole lot about the UFC  ::)

dont let the facts get in the way you numb nut fuck  ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
BezerkFury I see you are getting very emotional on this subject. Whatever man... You say America can hang with Europe in soccer, they cant. And will not in a 1000 years.

You say south american leagues are better than european leagues, this statement is stupid, dumb and every other synonym for this meaning. I see no point in discussing this with you when obviously know NOTHING about soccer (thinking club and national football are the same do you?) bwahaha.

Oh and go ahead and compare your best athletes to ours in different sports, as if that means ANYTHING. Comparing different sports to eachother and whos the best  ::). [irony]Yeah Federer is better than Jordan and Fedor is better than Pele, awesome.. Bolt is better than Phelps.. this makes a lot of sense [/irony]

Emotional? No. I've actually been enjoying this WC. However, I know enough to acknowledge the fact that the USA's fifth-tier athletes are currently hanging with the best that Europe has to offer.  :D

And where did I say South American leagues were better? You're ranting and raving about having the USA having the best of everything and yet Europe is being out-classed by almost every South American team at this tournament. So much for your larger populations and access to the best of everything.  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:28 PM »
BezerkFury I see you are getting very emotional on this subject. Whatever man... You say America can hang with Europe in soccer, they cant. And will not in a 1000 years.

You say south american leagues are better than european leagues, this statement is stupid, dumb and every other synonym for this meaning. I see no point in discussing this with you when obviously know NOTHING about soccer (thinking club and national football are the same do you?) bwahaha.

Oh and go ahead and compare your best athletes to ours in different sports, as if that means ANYTHING. Comparing different sports to eachother and whos the best  ::). [irony]Yeah Federer is better than Jordan and Fedor is better than Pele, awesome.. Bolt is better than Phelps.. this makes a lot of sense [/irony]
we wont compare sports, we will compare athletics but I understand if you dont want to, I wouldnt want to compare your soccer players to our basketball and football players...

and to answer your question of whether or not we have a special atheletics gene, there was a race that was bred and engineered specifically for being strong, fast and agile...slavery led to a race of ppl that do have a propensity toward athleticism...sorry to burst your bubble xerxes... ;) (no racist)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »
mans game.

peek-a-boo!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2010, 05:46:10 PM »
mans game.

peek-a-boo!

Hahah, that first one was priceless today. Soccer players are the biggest pussies in professional sports.

Meanwhile, a NHL player had 6 teeth knocked out by a puck in the playoffs and managed to come back to the game 10 minutes later after he had his exposed roots covered up.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2010, 05:47:03 PM »
Yeah thats why big strong and fast Nigerians/Ivory Coast etc players are dominating (they're not). Why is Jamaica is destroying everyone in track (culture not genes, thats why the other african countries arent)? Soccer ain't about atlethicism it is about SKILL. Athleticism plays a part in speed and strength but those factors aren't THAT important in playin soccer... Oh and don't let us start to mention steroids in american pro sports.. that would be embarrasing, I mean, it's gotta be genetic breeding right...no way its something else.. :-\
how many of those countries had systematic engineering of athletic factors like we had in the US?  dont embarass yourself bro

LOL bro soccer has alot to do with athleticism as well cutting, sprinting, coordinating your moves thats all athletics. Now im not saying your players arent athletic they just arent as athletic as the top tier players of our sport, again put up your best or most athletic soccer player and Ill show you someone who makes him look like a prepubescent boy in terms of athletics.

LMAO are a number of our pro atheletes on steroids/ sure, most arent though...are there soccer players who use steroids of course there are...to think otherwise is ignorant  ;)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/mar/31/football.sport

also in italy

"drugs scandals that have plagued football in Italy, where top players such as Lazio's ex-Manchester United defender Jaap Stam and Edgar Davids of Juventus have tested positive for nandrolone, a banned steroid."

but again dont let facts get in the way guys  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2010, 05:50:06 PM »
Noot to mention our shitty athletes leave for other countries to compete, and other countries athletes come here to succeed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2010, 05:50:46 PM »
Oh and just because you drew a lucky as FUCK 1-1 against England (they are awful as a team, great as individual players for their teams) don't mean you can hang.. it just means you're OK. I suppose Switzerland are better than Spain then.... ???
Last I heard soccer was a game played as a team doesnt mean shit how much talent each individual has if you cant put it together as a team.

The Houston Texans are one of the most talented football teams in the US but theyve never made the playoffs so guess what doesnt mean shit... ;)

supposedly we are number 14 in the world are we not? i honestly dont know but again for a team with what you would consider worse than 3rd or 4th tier atheletes and what would would consider 8th tier or worse atheletes being 14 in the world  ;)

again what do you think would happen if our top teir atheletes started playing soccer ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2010, 05:52:24 PM »
Last I heard soccer was a game played as a team doesnt mean shit how much talent each individual has if you cant put it together as a team.

The Houston Texans are one of the most talented football teams in the US but theyve never made the playoffs so guess what doesnt mean shit... ;)

supposedly we are number 14 in the world are we not? i honestly dont know but again for a team with what you would consider worse than 3rd or 4th tier atheletes and what would would consider 8th tier or worse atheletes being 14 in the world  ;)

again what do you think would happen if our top teir atheletes started playing soccer ;)

14th in the world and we suck. Quite a few Eurotrash countries (Xerxes's Sweden included) well below us in the rankings. 14th in a sport that no one here gives a shit about. Hahaha.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2010, 05:56:19 PM »
Implicated (34)
Mark McGwire
Manny Alexander
Chuck Finley
Barry Bonds
Marvin Bernard
Randy Velarde
Wilson Alvarez
Bret Boone
Ozzie Canseco
Juan Gonzalez
Dave Martinez
Ivan Rodriguez
Tony Saunders
Miguel Tejada
Lenny Dykstra
Dave Hollins
Roger Clemens
Andy Pettitte
Brian Roberts
Jay Gibbons
Gary Matthews Jr.
Darren Holmes
Rick Ankiel
Troy Glaus
Scott Schoeneweis
Matt Williams
Jose Guillen
Ismael Valdez
Magglio Ordonez
Alex Rodriguez
Mike Piazza
Todd Greene
Sammy Sosa
David Ortiz
Other (4)
Terrmel Sledge*
Derek Turnbow*
Rico Brogna*
David Bell**
Admitted (16)
Bobby Estalella
Jason Giambi
Jeremy Giambi
Armando Rios
Benito Santiago
Gary Sheffield
Jose Canseco
Tom House
Wally Joyner
Jim Leyritz
Paxton Crawford
David Segui
John Rocker
Paul Byrd
Shane Monahan
MLB Suspensions (25)
Jorge Piedra
Agustin Montero
Jamal Strong
Juan Rincon
Rafael Betancourt
Rafael Palmeiro
Ryan Franklin
Mike Morse
Carlos Almanzar
Felix Heredia
Matt Lawton
Yusaku Iriki
Jason Grimsley†
Guillermo Mota
Juan Salas
Ryan Jorgensen†
Dan Serafini
Eliezer Alfonzo
Humberto Cota
Henry Owens
JC Romero
Sergio Mitre
Kelvin Pichardo
Manny Ramirez†
Mitchell Report (47)
Ricky Bones
Alex Cabrera
Larry Bigbie
Jack Cust
Tim Laker
Todd Hundley
Hal Morris
Mark Carreon
Matt Franco
Rondell White
Chuck Knoblauch
Greg Zaunn
David Justice
F.P. Santangelo
Glenallen Hill
Mo Vaughn
Denny Neagle
Ron Villone
Chris Donnels
Todd Williams
Phil Hiatt
Todd Pratt
Kevin Young
Mike Lansing
Cody McKay
Kent Merker
Adam Piatt
Jason Christiansen
Mike Stanton
Stephen Randolph
Paul Lo Duca
Adam Riggs
Bart Miadich
Fernando Vina
Kevin Brown
Eric Gagne
Mike Bell
Matt Herges
Gary Bennett Jr.
Jim Parque
Brendan Donnelly
Chad Allen
Jeff Williams
Howie Clark
Nook Logan

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/pain/articles/2009/02/20/1-in-10-ex-nfl-players--used--steroids-poll-reports.html

::)

You're grasping at straws fool.

Athletes are doing drugs everywhere, not just U.S

Moron  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2010, 06:02:54 PM »
Implicated (34)
Mark McGwire
Manny Alexander
Chuck Finley
Barry Bonds
Marvin Bernard
Randy Velarde
Wilson Alvarez
Bret Boone
Ozzie Canseco
Juan Gonzalez
Dave Martinez
Ivan Rodriguez
Tony Saunders
Miguel Tejada
Lenny Dykstra
Dave Hollins
Roger Clemens
Andy Pettitte
Brian Roberts
Jay Gibbons
Gary Matthews Jr.
Darren Holmes
Rick Ankiel
Troy Glaus
Scott Schoeneweis
Matt Williams
Jose Guillen
Ismael Valdez
Magglio Ordonez
Alex Rodriguez
Mike Piazza
Todd Greene
Sammy Sosa
David Ortiz
Other (4)
Terrmel Sledge*
Derek Turnbow*
Rico Brogna*
David Bell**
Admitted (16)
Bobby Estalella
Jason Giambi
Jeremy Giambi
Armando Rios
Benito Santiago
Gary Sheffield
Jose Canseco
Tom House
Wally Joyner
Jim Leyritz
Paxton Crawford
David Segui
John Rocker
Paul Byrd
Shane Monahan
MLB Suspensions (25)
Jorge Piedra
Agustin Montero
Jamal Strong
Juan Rincon
Rafael Betancourt
Rafael Palmeiro
Ryan Franklin
Mike Morse
Carlos Almanzar
Felix Heredia
Matt Lawton
Yusaku Iriki
Jason Grimsley†
Guillermo Mota
Juan Salas
Ryan Jorgensen†
Dan Serafini
Eliezer Alfonzo
Humberto Cota
Henry Owens
JC Romero
Sergio Mitre
Kelvin Pichardo
Manny Ramirez†
Mitchell Report (47)
Ricky Bones
Alex Cabrera
Larry Bigbie
Jack Cust
Tim Laker
Todd Hundley
Hal Morris
Mark Carreon
Matt Franco
Rondell White
Chuck Knoblauch
Greg Zaunn
David Justice
F.P. Santangelo
Glenallen Hill
Mo Vaughn
Denny Neagle
Ron Villone
Chris Donnels
Todd Williams
Phil Hiatt
Todd Pratt
Kevin Young
Mike Lansing
Cody McKay
Kent Merker
Adam Piatt
Jason Christiansen
Mike Stanton
Stephen Randolph
Paul Lo Duca
Adam Riggs
Bart Miadich
Fernando Vina
Kevin Brown
Eric Gagne
Mike Bell
Matt Herges
Gary Bennett Jr.
Jim Parque
Brendan Donnelly
Chad Allen
Jeff Williams
Howie Clark
Nook Logan

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/pain/articles/2009/02/20/1-in-10-ex-nfl-players--used--steroids-poll-reports.html
LMAO and soccer players dont do steroids?  ::)

go ahead xerxes put up your most athletic/skilled soccer player and well show you an athelete that makes him look like middle schooler...we can compare them to golfers as well as golf is a skill sport  ;)