Author Topic: Explain something about soccer  (Read 27016 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Explain something about soccer
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »
you didnt answer my question...

Who cares? Do you think I honestly care about what Sweden, or the USA for that matter, did decades ago? Let me clear that up for you. I don't. All that matters is right now, and right now Sweden is a God awful soccer team.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »
Who cares? Do you think I honestly care about what Sweden, or the USA for that matter, did decades ago? Let me clear that up for you. I don't.

you apparently care more then me haha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 03:34:23 PM »
you apparently care more then me haha

I cared enough to laugh at the fact that you're talking shit about USA soccer when your own country's team is horrendous and couldn't even qualify for this WC.  :-*

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 03:36:13 PM »
I cared enough to laugh at the fact that you're talking shit about USA soccer when your own country's team is horrendous and couldn't even qualify for this WC.  :-*

lol @ americans calling it soccer haha.

so fucking stupid without realising it lol.

and where exactly did I talk shit about usa's "soccer?"  dumbass ..another american making stuff up, WOW what a shocker haha.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 03:37:33 PM »
lol @ americans calling it soccer haha.

so fucking stupid without realising it lol.

and where exactly did I talk shit about usa's "soccer?"  dumbass

Why would I call it football when it's an inferior game to our football? 

I can't even imagine the shame of a soccer country being ranked 23 spots behind a country that doesn't even care about the sport. Why even bother playing?  :-\

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
Why would I call it football when it's an inferior game to our football? 

I can't even imagine the shame of a soccer country being ranked 23 spots behind a country that doesn't even care about the sport. Why even bother playing?  :-\

As you claimed and as Im asking, where did I talk shit about american "soccer?"  ??? ::)

why would you claim something you cannot prove? is that how americans work?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2010, 03:40:15 PM »
I apologize, you were talking shit about Americans in general.  ::)

USA rank = 14.
Sweden = 37.

Hahahahaha. It's amazing that you're even talking shit.

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2010, 03:43:32 PM »
I apologize, you were talking shit about Americans in general.  ::)

USA rank = 14.
Sweden = 37.

Hahahahaha. It's amazing that you're even talking shit.

our team as a TEAM sucks now yes,   ...but we have been ranked at the Second best team in the world.

we have been in the wc FINAL against brazil though, whats the biggest acomplishment in american soccer?
buying beckham? hahahaha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2010, 03:44:20 PM »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2010, 03:45:12 PM »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I'm done actually. I realized I just wasted 20 minutes arguing about soccer of all things.  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 03:45:21 PM »
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

against the no faced gimmick lol

spinnis

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2010, 03:46:10 PM »
I wonder if we should turn this into a healthcare discussion lol.  ;D

Just watched sicko the other day again.  Pathetic.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2010, 03:49:18 PM »
Lol. The reason we call it Soccer and dont give a shit what the rest of the world calls it is simple... We are arrogant, because we can be.
Quite frankly, the US dictates more and has more pull in the world than anyone else. Who gives a fuck if 9/10's of the world calls it Football, we dont, and we dont care. Soccer is a godawfully boring game. Period.
Yes. Im being the stereotypical hard headed American. Quite frankly it sounds like youre jealous that we can just not give a fuck and talk shit about your game and truely not give 2 shits. Like Berzerk Fury said, all our 5th class athletes (if that) go into soccer, if we gave a shit about it, we'd dominate it like we do the majority of shit we seriously compete in. Thats just the way it is.

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2010, 03:51:04 PM »
We are arrogant, because we can be.

yes, you guys did a great job in single handedly ruining the worlds economy,

I have to say your goverment is probably the best in the world in brainwashing people though!

and its hillarious how you think Football is so damn boring when "american football" has to be one of the most boring things to watch lol. run 5 sec rest 30 run 5 sec rest 30 over and over and over again.... I was bored to sleep by the fucking Superbowl final

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »
yes, you guys did a great job in single handedly ruining the worlds economy
Blame our fucking corrupt government and our greedy fucking banks.  >:(

spinnis

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 03:54:23 PM »
Blame our fucking corrupt government and our greedy fucking banks.  >:(

you guys should have made some big ass riots a long fucking time ago, just based on your export/helathcare comparision

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2010, 03:55:55 PM »
It's funny how the soccer fans think if they say it's a great game enough times countries with REAL sports will finally agree.
Soccer sucks, it always has and always will. If it was a decent game in any way, shape or form it would be popular in America. No country loves REAL sports more than America.  Soccer isn't a great game and it never will be. The rest of the world can kick their little ball around for 90 minutes, or if you live in a typical soccer loving third world country you can kick your can around.
America will stick to REAL sports.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2010, 03:56:54 PM »
you guys should have made some big ass riots a long fucking time ago, just based on your export/helathcare comparision
I wont argue with that. Personally I feel like its time for a revolution, the government is running all over us again and the American Public is just sheep being played against one another, the media is using the party system to basically turn the public against one another and they just do whatever they want in the background. See "coach", the Right cant do any wrong, so hell back anything they do... and the left has the same blind fucks, so basically if the two parties work together they can get whatever they want done.. lol.. and people go along with it.  :-\

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 05:12:39 PM »
It's funny how the soccer fans think if they say it's a great game enough times countries with REAL sports will finally agree.
Soccer sucks, it always has and always will. If it was a decent game in any way, shape or form it would be popular in America. No country loves REAL sports more than America.  Soccer isn't a great game and it never will be. The rest of the world can kick their little ball around for 90 minutes, or if you live in a typical soccer loving third world country you can kick your can around.
America will stick to REAL sports.

That no one else plays  ;D...face it bro in thirty years football will be the biggest sport in the USA

you gave the world shitty hollywood films with happy endings...you get football back. Just the way it rolls buddy

cheers.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 05:16:56 PM »
or if you live in a typical soccer loving third world country you can kick your can around.

you know the best leagues are in Western Europe right??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 05:43:58 PM »
In America, the most common "people" playing soccer are usually busted ass mexicans at the park scaring little kids, so when the average American hears "soccer" they immediately conjure images of mexicans running in circles with their shirts off and thier fat bellies flopping in the wind screaming "LAla lalala lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa" at each other.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
In America, the most common "people" playing soccer are usually busted ass mexicans at the park scaring little kids, so when the average American hears "soccer" they immediately conjure images of mexicans running in circles with their shirts off and thier fat bellies flopping in the wind screaming "LAla lalala lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa" at each other.

ahahahahahahhahahahahah

SO TRUE....
S

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 06:15:25 PM »
yes, you guys did a great job in single handedly ruining the worlds economy,

I said it before, if the rest of the world wasn't attached to our nutsack, we couldn't ruin their economy, but since the rest of the world cups our balls while they blow us, we have the power.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 06:29:09 PM »
No offence chaos but I love it when people say "us" "our" "we" etc about stuff like this. As if you had a part in the US becoming a superpower  ;D ;D. Getbigs own Henry Ford?  ;)
"We" pay "our" taxes that affords "our" government the power to rape "yours".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »
"We" pay "our" taxes that affords "our" government the power to rape "yours".

hahahaa. the only thing that your government is raping is YOUR asses haha. On a daily fucking basis.