Author Topic: .  (Read 6527 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Actually the US basketball team has got their @sses handed to them by the Spanish national team and the Argentinan national team, and guess what? Both of those teams are full of WHITE players LOL

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
US athletes are great, but soviets are fucking machines. Damn straight. They have the sport science down pat.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Actually the US basketball team has got their @sses handed to them by the Spanish national team and the Argentinan national team, and guess what? Both of those teams are full of WHITE players LOL

One Olympics. Then we decided to not fuck around and smashed faces in at the 2008 games. Even beat those awesome Argentinians by 20 points and Spain by 37 in qualifying and by 11 in the gold medal game.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
I had never played soccer in my life until after my sophomore year in college.  I don't think I had ever actually even kicked a real soccer ball until then.  I was a fat defensive lineman spending a few weeks at a hostel in Poland with some friends.  

Some guys asked us to join a game one day, but we didn't know the rules.  
The guys tell us "you can't use your hands, but you can kick the ball, "head" it, or stop it with your chest.  Other than that, you just try to kick it in the goal."

So I say, "That's it?  No one tries to tackle you when you have the ball?"

They say "Oh, no.  You can try to slide past someone, but you MUST hit the ball....if you just trip them, it's illegal."

That fucking game was easy as shit.  I just fucking walked down the field, put my arm out if someone tried to steal the ball....kicked it back and forth between my feet until I got by the goal....then I kicked it in.  

The other fucking team kept trying to pass it back and forth between each other or do some kind of weird "bobble-ball" shit with their feet.  We'd just wait until they tried to pass it, steal the pass, then walk down the field and score again.  

Once it got to about 20-0 or so, the other guys refused to play anymore....said we were cheating.  
They said that you're "supposed to" pass the ball back and forth......apparently so the other team can steal it, I don't know....but they refused to play with us anymore because we just held our arm out and walked down the field, kicking the ball a little bit at a time the whole way.  If someone got close, we'd just put our body in front of them and the ball.....it's not like they can hit your or anything...they have to just stand there and watch you score again.  

I haven't thought about that in a while, but we laughed our asses off whenever we'd talk about it.
Y

che

• Getbig V
I had never played soccer in my life until after my sophomore year in college.  I don't think I had ever actually even kicked a real soccer ball until then.  I was a fat defensive lineman spending a few weeks at a hostel in Poland with some friends.  

The guys tell us "you can't use your hands, but you can kick the ball, "head" it, or stop it with your chest.  Other than that, you just try to kick it in the goal."

They say "Oh, no.  You can try to slide past someone, but you MUST hit the ball....if you just trip them, it's illegal."

That fucking game was easy as shit.  I just fucking walked down the field, put my arm out if someone tried to steal the ball....kicked it back and forth between my feet until I got by the goal....then I kicked it in."  

The other fucking team kept trying to pass it back and forth between each other or do some kind of weird "bobble-ball" shit with their feet.  We'd just wait until they tried to pass it, steal the pass, then walk down the field and score again.  

Once it got to about 20-0 or so, the other guys refused to play anymore....said we were cheating.  
They said that you're "supposed to" pass the ball back and forth......apparently so the other team can steal it, I don't know....but they refused to play with us anymore because we just held our arm out and walked down the field, kicking the ball a little bit at a time the whole way.  If someone got close, we'd just put our body in front of them and the ball.....it's not like they can hit your or anything...they have to just stand there and watch you score again.  

I haven't thought about that in a while, but we laughed our asses off whenever we'd talk about it.

Hahhaa

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
400 meters n under in track until recent drugged Jamaicans.   

rofl..err no, the US dominated whilst drug testing was developing, and caught them red handed, and some got away with it.

now that drugs have been cleaned up in the sport, the true genetic talents are now dominating- instead of drugged up lazy losers.

i laugh everytime that US citizens make claims of others based only on their own evidence perpetrated almost exclusively by their own people....almost no evidence to suggest that jamaica has anywhere near the record of drug usage that the US athletes do..

judging just by this site alone it would seem that drugs in sport is an acceptable situation...well newsflash- not for the rest of the world.

Jamaica are dominating now because the cheats are being weeded out..simple as that.

back in the day jamaicans still competed at the same level as US and eastern block countries and claim they were drug free even back then..(see Don Quarrie for instance)

so, to summarise- dont be a typical fat, lazy, whining, ignorant US citizen and prove that there is some intelligent life forms in that country..im losing faith rapidly.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That fucking game was easy as shit.  I just fucking walked down the field, put my arm out if someone tried to steal the ball....kicked it back and forth between my feet until I got by the goal....then I kicked it in.  

You can't put your arm up to stop people.

Why don'y you go play pro make big bucks since it was easy man, Nice career early retirement etc

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
You can't put your arm up to stop people.

Why don'y you go play pro make big bucks since it was easy man, Nice career early retirement etc

You can't stop the other team from stealing the ball?  That is actually in the rule book? 
Are you allowed to try to stop them from scoring at least?
Y